March 29, 2024, 08:34:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 267493 times)
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1220 on: February 11, 2009, 08:15:33 PM »

I dont think casey has any friends left... whatsoever just her dysfunctional lunatic... raving mad family.. and her incestous brother .
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1221 on: February 11, 2009, 08:15:43 PM »

On NG, she said something about finger prints on duct tape.  Anyone else hear this or I am having a moment of delusion?

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1222 on: February 11, 2009, 08:15:49 PM »

So Good to see you too. That line in the sand has been drawn and I believe Casey has cut her family off. She is punishing them for betraying her and choosing Caylee over her.

I am sure this pleases Baez and I don't think he would of shown the memorial to her. He has his own spin going on.

Do you know what upset Mrs. Grund so much last week? Was she not allowed to attend as per Cindy?

Yes I know what upset her and it wasn't about not attending the memorial. They never expected to be invited.
Here is what Richard wrote me, I cut out some personal information, but here it is in a nutshell:

Hey ((edit)), thanks for writing back.  From the start of this case someone became fixated on me at the Topix forum.  He called himself DUH, at that time.  He claimed I killed Caylee and fed her to gators.   He tried to get people to storm my home, etc.  I wrote the general counsel for the Tribune company who own the Sentinel and things stopped.  Also, people started turning on him so he went over to WS as Duh from Orlando and was on there when Rick Plesea stopped by and harassed him.  He reappeared as Clovis, Good Catch and now Oh Snap and Who Shot JR.  He set up TeamCaylee originally to target me and then expanded it.  Over the past weekend they found my wife's private blog on another smaller site as well as got her to believe I was a friend so that she would accept them on My Space.  They cut and pasted ALL of her writings, blogs, etc. took comments out of context and used them to demean and attack Jesse and I on a forum at Topix called Team Jesse, which was created to support him.  The literally took it over and turned it into a Jesse did it Richard did it forum.  Then they somehow got access to my private information found who know where online and started posting it.  They found the information of a woman supporting us and posted her parents address online. 

When she wrote a response and asked them to stop they mocked her.  They've gone too far!  Way too far!!!    In getting into their site I found that they have someone trolling WS and ScaredMonkeys bringing back information.   

You just sucked the wind right out of my sails. I am not sure what a troll is but is it someone who reads and does not post. I would hate to think someone here is posing as something they are not.

I bet the Grunds regret the day Jesse brought that one in the house. Pregnant and all. And now just when they thought Casey was gone for good...WHAM...Caylee dies. Could Mrs.Grund go to the memorial if she wanted to?

What is trolling? I bet Red or Klaasend could find out if they cared to.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1223 on: February 11, 2009, 08:16:44 PM »

sorry o/t- THANK YOU FOR LAST NITE! ISLANDMONKEY-THANK YOU!!!  ya'll don't know how much i needed all of you! THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!!

no more o/t!

wendi
Wendi, I was reading back from where I left off last night and I have been worried sick about you! I am glad you are feeling better. I wish I would've been in the cage when you were upset. I had to turn the computer off, the tornado sirens were going off. I'm a so glad to see you here! 

JSM, thank you, hope you're health is ok! you promised you would let us know. i am so sorry for worrying ya'll. it is sooo strange but i feel so close to everyone here. HUGGS!!!

wendi
Hi wendi. JSM just had a stress test today. My legs are killing me! Don't worry about me, I'm more worried about you. Hugs to you wendi!! You are a good sweet monkey. Don't anyone ever let you thing otherwise!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1224 on: February 11, 2009, 08:16:59 PM »

sorry o/t- THANK YOU FOR LAST NITE! ISLANDMONKEY-THANK YOU!!!  ya'll don't know how much i needed all of you! THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!!

no more o/t!

wendi
Wendi, I was reading back from where I left off last night and I have been worried sick about you! I am glad you are feeling better. I wish I would've been in the cage when you were upset. I had to turn the computer off, the tornado sirens were going off. I'm a so glad to see you here! 

Me too.

I am always happy to see wendi.

And hi, JSM!

I like wendi, Hi Brandi. It's almost time for Josef's Shamrock avatar! Hint Hint! Sorry O/T don't ban me please mods I just wanted to say shamrock.

It's ready and waiting for you on page 24 of the thread in my sig line!

Oh yes, I hate Casey!

THANK YOU BRANDI!!!! you are so sweet! i hope this doesn't sound like i am being a smart***, cause i really mean it!

wendi
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1225 on: February 11, 2009, 08:17:42 PM »

Cindy Anthony - Her words of God and Her webs she weaves

God Mentions - and her Story she told about how Caylee would want to see the Stars each night prior to going to sleep ...that if the clouds were out ..I would simply say to Caylee they are under their Blankets .... and safe

That is BS - she may have said that to Caylee once
She Cindy may have been told that when she was a girl told by her Mom or Dad
She was using that story to jerk tears and create Empathy from all those who watched the Memorial - That I am and was the Perfect Grandmother

Perfect Grandmothers - KNOW where their Grandchildren are being Babysat
Grandma's have Phone Numbers, Grandma's Have perception, Grandma's Meet others who take care of their Grandchildren while their Daughter Works at their JOB - 8,9, hours a day - Grandma's are 2nd shift when all resources fail. 

Her speech of Deliverance = Cindy
 i.e. recovery / preservation from loss
Cindy's Words at the Memorial
Was to me a Bunch of Hoo Hah and was meant for one reason and only one reason - for Sympathy for Casey.

My thoughts of Why this Memorial was given - it was a Sympathy Telethon for Casey

The Rev who gave the Eulogy - Uth. I did not like it. I thought it was not offered as it should have been. This is nothing against him. I am sure the task of writing a Eulogy for Caylee Anthony was his hardest ever Eulogy for him to write in his life time of Church.

Caylee was Murdered. This Memorial was Created and Instructed by Cindy Anthony - Her way. Her Wants.

The Eulogy was written as if Caylee just " Poof" disappeared from the face of the earth - without reason. Again no hate to the People who represented themselves for Caylee.

I really found it a hard swallow - I think that Caylee was the Sizzle and the Steak was Casey - for this Memorial .........

I am sorry for saying it - But I think its true.

God Bless Caylee

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1226 on: February 11, 2009, 08:18:56 PM »

So Good to see you too. That line in the sand has been drawn and I believe Casey has cut her family off. She is punishing them for betraying her and choosing Caylee over her.

I am sure this pleases Baez and I don't think he would of shown the memorial to her. He has his own spin going on.

Do you know what upset Mrs. Grund so much last week? Was she not allowed to attend as per Cindy?

Yes I know what upset her and it wasn't about not attending the memorial. They never expected to be invited.
Here is what Richard wrote me, I cut out some personal information, but here it is in a nutshell:

Hey ((edit)), thanks for writing back.  From the start of this case someone became fixated on me at the Topix forum.  He called himself DUH, at that time.  He claimed I killed Caylee and fed her to gators.   He tried to get people to storm my home, etc.  I wrote the general counsel for the Tribune company who own the Sentinel and things stopped.  Also, people started turning on him so he went over to WS as Duh from Orlando and was on there when Rick Plesea stopped by and harassed him.  He reappeared as Clovis, Good Catch and now Oh Snap and Who Shot JR.  He set up TeamCaylee originally to target me and then expanded it.  Over the past weekend they found my wife's private blog on another smaller site as well as got her to believe I was a friend so that she would accept them on My Space.  They cut and pasted ALL of her writings, blogs, etc. took comments out of context and used them to demean and attack Jesse and I on a forum at Topix called Team Jesse, which was created to support him.  The literally took it over and turned it into a Jesse did it Richard did it forum.  Then they somehow got access to my private information found who know where online and started posting it.  They found the information of a woman supporting us and posted her parents address online. 

When she wrote a response and asked them to stop they mocked her.  They've gone too far!  Way too far!!!    In getting into their site I found that they have someone trolling WS and ScaredMonkeys bringing back information.   

BooMonkey, if you do not mind, can you get my e-mail addy from Klaas ... I need to chat you about this.... I do not want to post where the trolls can get info and take back to someone.

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1227 on: February 11, 2009, 08:20:34 PM »

Thanks Newfie, I am totally confused by that Joy woman. I take it she is CRAZY!?
Hi JSM!  She's pretty far out there I think. 
She sounds that way. I'm crazy but good Lord. That woman is NUTS

JSM, if you want a good laugh, go over to her chat!

wendi
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1228 on: February 11, 2009, 08:21:45 PM »

Thanks Newfie, I am totally confused by that Joy woman. I take it she is CRAZY!?

wendi
I will wendi! I'm glad you are well.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1229 on: February 11, 2009, 08:22:21 PM »

Scarrlett:

An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" or "Message Board Troll" is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Forum Troll delights in sowing discord on the forums.  A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion.  Flaming discussions usually end with name calling and a flame war.

Someone who reads and does not post is called a "lurker." There is generally no ill feeling towards a lurker, but trolls are always looked down upon, since their presence is to stir up trouble.

Hope this helps.

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1230 on: February 11, 2009, 08:23:09 PM »

On NG, she said something about finger prints on duct tape.  Anyone else hear this or I am having a moment of delusion?

Nope..No delusion for you. That is what she said but I think It could be just one of those teases to keep us tuned in while they cover another girl missing. Vanished into thin air with the door wide open. Very sad

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1231 on: February 11, 2009, 08:24:13 PM »

wendi
Joe is looking good, I'll have to have Brandi do up Zoe for St Patricks. Joy, I'm not sure about her, she's pretty unstable, and she comes up with some stories, can be entertaining when one is bored.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1232 on: February 11, 2009, 08:24:29 PM »

THANKS BRANDI!

Joesamas Mama loves Shamrocks! They mean so much more than just St Patrick's Day, drinking etc. If only KC Anthony knew the true meaning of a Shamrock. Makes me sad really. 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1233 on: February 11, 2009, 08:24:54 PM »

BooMonkey, if you do not mind, can you get my e-mail addy from Klaas ... I need to chat you about this.... I do not want to post where the trolls can get info and take back to someone.
Klaas doesn't do that anymore. I created a throw away addy and from there I will give you my new one. Email me at deadnotsleeping @ ymail.com

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1234 on: February 11, 2009, 08:26:01 PM »

wendi
Joe is looking good, I'll have to have Brandi do up Zoe for St Patricks. Joy, I'm not sure about her, she's pretty unstable, and she comes up with some stories, can be entertaining when one is bored.

Zoe is ready, No rose! But you might want to wait until Sunday to change.

I heard LP say the other night on NG that this Joy person seemed to show up everywhere. He was kinda laughing about it.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1235 on: February 11, 2009, 08:27:24 PM »

wendi
Thanks No Rose. Joe needed to be dolled up because even though he is my Valentine, nothing is better to me than a shamrock. I really hate it that KC liked them too. I may try and catch up with the Joy on her crazy azz chat. I have enough crazies in my family, one more won't hurt! 

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1236 on: February 11, 2009, 08:28:04 PM »

Just popped into that topix thread ... it's honestly a little scary ... and they are still posting what sound to me like threats ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1237 on: February 11, 2009, 08:28:08 PM »

HI You

I posted a sigh ... Bulletin this afternoon on Myspace - I hope you see it and pass it along - Love Me 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1238 on: February 11, 2009, 08:28:33 PM »

Klaas doesn't do that anymore. I created a throw away addy and from there I will give you my new one. Email me at deadnotsleeping @ ymail.com

Thanks.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1239 on: February 11, 2009, 08:28:59 PM »

wendi

Zoe is ready, No rose! But you might want to wait until Sunday to change.

I heard LP say the other night on NG that this Joy person seemed to show up everywhere. He was kinda laughing about it.
Brandi, is it okay that I changed Josef's today?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.