April 26, 2024, 01:58:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 268674 times)
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1240 on: February 11, 2009, 08:29:26 PM »

Scarrlett:

An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" or "Message Board Troll" is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Forum Troll delights in sowing discord on the forums.  A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion.  Flaming discussions usually end with name calling and a flame war.

Someone who reads and does not post is called a "lurker." There is generally no ill feeling towards a lurker, but trolls are always looked down upon, since their presence is to stir up trouble.

Hope this helps.

Yes it does. Clears it right up for me. Thanks

I gotta say,I try to read as many pages as I can here and have not seen any sign of a trouble maker as of yet. Any of you guys?

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1241 on: February 11, 2009, 08:29:32 PM »

Hey Monkeys, I have been trying to read backwards but I am very slow tonight. What's going on? Who is the blonde ya'll are talking about? I guess I haven't gotten that far yet. TIA JSM

Someone thought that maybe that was Joy, but if you ever saw her pic that she posted on her chat, you would know that is so not her!! Joy is much heavier than that, but I'm sure she appreciates the comparison! Where is she today? I haven't seen her post since she was outed this morning!
Oh she's over there ... telling everyone how she is a member of Equusearch ... searching for the other little missing girl ...
What did she get called out about ... I missed it.

(Oh ... Hi Boo!)
She also was saying she was on the boat with Tim Miller at Blanchard Park, there is a pic of her young daughter, and the child looks similar to Caylee.
Can't find it, could you post a link please.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1242 on: February 11, 2009, 08:30:02 PM »

I am just sick for the Grunds.  I just keep wondering, is there no end to the people who's lives have been damaged by the Anthonys???  They have sent out such a huge web of lies, deceit and evil, it is unbelievable.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1243 on: February 11, 2009, 08:30:10 PM »

Joe is looking good, I'll have to have Brandi do up Zoe for St Patricks. Joy, I'm not sure about her, she's pretty unstable, and she comes up with some stories, can be entertaining when one is bored.
Amen to that no rose!   

and JSM ... Josef does look good!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1244 on: February 11, 2009, 08:30:24 PM »

Thanks Newfie, I am totally confused by that Joy woman. I take it she is CRAZY!?
Hi JSM!  She's pretty far out there I think. 
She sounds that way. I'm crazy but good Lord. That woman is NUTS

JSM, if you want a good laugh, go over to her chat!

wendi
I will wendi! I'm glad you are well.
Joe is looking good, I'll have to have Brandi do up Zoe for St Patricks. Joy, I'm not sure about her, she's pretty unstable, and she comes up with some stories, can be entertaining when one is bored.

Zoe is ready, No rose! But you might want to wait until Sunday to change.

I heard LP say the other night on NG that this Joy person seemed to show up everywhere. He was kinda laughing about it.
Brandi, is it okay that I changed Josef's today?

Of course!

You can use it all year if you want. LOL Since you love shamrocks! (But wait til you see what I have cooked up for Easter!)

Oh, yeah, I hate Casey, have I mentioned that today?

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1245 on: February 11, 2009, 08:31:36 PM »

sorry o/t- THANK YOU FOR LAST NITE! ISLANDMONKEY-THANK YOU!!!  ya'll don't know how much i needed all of you! THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!!

no more o/t!

wendi
Wendi, I was reading back from where I left off last night and I have been worried sick about you! I am glad you are feeling better. I wish I would've been in the cage when you were upset. I had to turn the computer off, the tornado sirens were going off. I'm a so glad to see you here! 

JSM, thank you, hope you're health is ok! you promised you would let us know. i am so sorry for worrying ya'll. it is sooo strange but i feel so close to everyone here. HUGGS!!!

wendi
Hi wendi. JSM just had a stress test today. My legs are killing me! Don't worry about me, I'm more worried about you. Hugs to you wendi!! You are a good sweet monkey. Don't anyone ever let you thing otherwise!

hope this helps, when hubby had his stress test, he was sent immediately to the hosp. he was the only one. they told him he had (had)several heart attacks! i didn't go with him, that one time, so i hope & pray your ok! sorry if i am not making alot of sense! but, wanted to let you know what happened with us!

wendi

ps-by that point i thought he was just being a baby. every dr said he was ok. he wasn't!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1246 on: February 11, 2009, 08:32:11 PM »

I am just sick for the Grunds.  I just keep wondering, is there no end to the people who's lives have been damaged by the Anthonys???  They have sent out such a huge web of lies, deceit and evil, it is unbelievable.
I truly feel KC is evil incarnate! She has ruined so many lives and doesn't even care. Not just the Grunds and the Ants, but her friends, their friends and their friends. It is an endless stream of people she has ruined. She only cares about herself. I HATE KC ANTHONY!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1247 on: February 11, 2009, 08:36:04 PM »

Just popped into that topix thread ... it's honestly a little scary ... and they are still posting what sound to me like threats ...

I know, I don't go there anymore, they are scary.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1248 on: February 11, 2009, 08:36:09 PM »

Thanks Newfie, I am totally confused by that Joy woman. I take it she is CRAZY!?
Hi JSM!  She's pretty far out there I think. 
She sounds that way. I'm crazy but good Lord. That woman is NUTS

JSM, if you want a good laugh, go over to her chat!

wendi
I will wendi! I'm glad you are well.

Zoe is ready, No rose! But you might want to wait until Sunday to change.

I heard LP say the other night on NG that this Joy person seemed to show up everywhere. He was kinda laughing about it.
Brandi, is it okay that I changed Josef's today?

Of course!

You can use it all year if you want. LOL Since you love shamrocks! (But wait til you see what I have cooked up for Easter!)
Oh, yeah, I hate Casey, have I mentioned that today?
Oh no, Not Josef eating the Easter Bunny? 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1249 on: February 11, 2009, 08:37:05 PM »

Nancy Grace is spending most of her show in the Haleigh Marie Cummings case and rightfully so.  Caylee has been found and Haleigh is still missing. 

In case you missed it I've created a new forum for Haleigh:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=44.0
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1250 on: February 11, 2009, 08:37:47 PM »

Brandi thanks I will change Zoe on Sunday. Today..I will go to Joy's and get the link.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1251 on: February 11, 2009, 08:38:06 PM »

Did anyone else get a response from clicking that nice link on the Orlando churches website?? just wondering because I did. It just came in.   
What was the response? Tell me please?
Here,will show you. This is it in it's entirety. I guess he felt my rant needed a reply.

While we appreciate your concern for our church, we think it is very important for you to know the truth.  You have the right to believe or say anything that you would like, but the least we can do is to respond in the spirit of Christ and to honor God’s word when Paul says speak the truth in love!

When we were approached by the family, about hosting them, we were glad to do so because this is what we believe Jesus would do.  However, because of the nature of this case it quickly became apparent to us that the level of security would be unprecedented for us.  Even in the Payne Stewart Memorial we did not have this level of security.  The reason for this is due to the family’s request, as well as law enforcement.  After numerous meetings with both parties, we  developed a plan that we believed would insure a safe and worshipful environment in which to remember Caylee.

The use of metal detectors, bag searches, and restricted access for a handful of people were at the request of the family and law enforcement.  They both believed it was necessary and vital for safety.  In that case, we honored the authorities and respected the wishes of the family out of concern for them.  This was their day to remember Caylee and we wanted to make it as special as possible all the while honoring our Lord Jesus.

I am sorry that you disagree with this decision, but I would pray that you continually lift us up in prayer and ask for God’s merciful presence with us to protect and to comfort every time we open our doors for memorials.

Sincerely,

Pastor David Uth
Thanks for sharing.  This doesn't really address the fact that certain people were not allowed to enter God's house, does it?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1252 on: February 11, 2009, 08:38:26 PM »

Amen to that no rose!   

and JSM ... Josef does look good!
Thanks Newfie

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1253 on: February 11, 2009, 08:38:40 PM »

Nancy Grace is spending most of her show in the Haleigh Marie Cummings case and rightfully so.  Caylee has been found and Haleigh is still missing. 

In case you missed it I've created a new forum for Haleigh:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=44.0
Thank-you, I've been following this, and it doesn't look good.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1254 on: February 11, 2009, 08:41:55 PM »

sorry o/t- THANK YOU FOR LAST NITE! ISLANDMONKEY-THANK YOU!!!  ya'll don't know how much i needed all of you! THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!!

no more o/t!

wendi
Wendi, I was reading back from where I left off last night and I have been worried sick about you! I am glad you are feeling better. I wish I would've been in the cage when you were upset. I had to turn the computer off, the tornado sirens were going off. I'm a so glad to see you here! 

JSM, thank you, hope you're health is ok! you promised you would let us know. i am so sorry for worrying ya'll. it is sooo strange but i feel so close to everyone here. HUGGS!!!

wendi
Hi wendi. JSM just had a stress test today. My legs are killing me! Don't worry about me, I'm more worried about you. Hugs to you wendi!! You are a good sweet monkey. Don't anyone ever let you thing otherwise!

hope this helps, when hubby had his stress test, he was sent immediately to the hosp. he was the only one. they told him he had (had)several heart attacks! i didn't go with him, that one time, so i hope & pray your ok! sorry if i am not making alot of sense! but, wanted to let you know what happened with us!

wendi

ps-by that point i thought he was just being a baby. every dr said he was ok. he wasn't!
I'm glad your husband is okay wendi! I have no heart disease, ischemia, or whatever. That is the good news. The bad news is I have an electrical problem in my heart. That means NO stimulants. Caffiene, coffee, cigarettes, etc. He told me cigarettes won't kill me with a heart attack but lung cancer is a bad way to go, so I am "thinking" about quitting! Love ya wends thanks for worrying.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1255 on: February 11, 2009, 08:42:33 PM »

I truly feel KC is evil incarnate! She has ruined so many lives and doesn't even care. Not just the Grunds and the Ants, but her friends, their friends and their friends. It is an endless stream of people she has ruined. She only cares about herself. I HATE KC ANTHONY!
We all do - But we have to put our Energy back into place ... Put ourselves back to WHY we are so Monkeys, Why we work so hard, Why We love So Much, Why We are here.
Joesamas Your Heart hurts and its ok to cry ... Its ok to feel rage, its Good to do both. Really GOOD to let it out. Do it Say it - get it out. YOUR Human with Real emotions.

This Baby Needs Help - To allow her to Rest in Peace - For Her Story to be told - Her story... Not her families but Hers. You and all of Us feel the Anger and all the Hate and everything combined.

WE are United for One little Girl - She is not gone yet, because SHE has not had her final say. Not yet.

Not yet

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1256 on: February 11, 2009, 08:42:49 PM »

Here is the link to the photos, number 8 is Joy's child.    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-caylee-anthony-funeral-photos,0,1126087.photo
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1257 on: February 11, 2009, 08:45:25 PM »

BooMonkey.. thanks for posting that, in the beginning I would glance over at the Topix forum, and I remember that DUH character, he was vile and very mean. I'm sorry this family has to endure this torment from the likes of this person, and his followers.

I can't imagine being Mrs. Grund, afraid people are going to attack her or storm her home. I would be afraid to be alone! All because they loved Caylee. I would worry about anyone having anything to do with the Anthony family, apparently they know no bounds.

Boomonkey       Earlier today I think you wrote that he thinks he may know who's behind the attacks. This a personal vendetta by one person, duh, or does the whole site believe this and threaten also?
I'm learning many things about how far reaching in both good and BAD ways the internet can delve onto a person's life. Please tell them there are many of us who are so sorry for them. I wish them luck in exposing and then prosecuting these vile creatures.
  J
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1258 on: February 11, 2009, 08:48:52 PM »

OMG OMG

Lp said they have casey's fingerprints on the duct tape...he heard that this morning....wonder if that's true?

also remains were available to creamate 12/31

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1259 on: February 11, 2009, 08:49:01 PM »

Leonard Padilla is saying he has heard there were fingerprints on the duct tape and they were Casey's.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.