April 25, 2024, 03:39:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 268548 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1320 on: February 11, 2009, 09:49:18 PM »

Per BB11's blog:

Dec 11 Caylee remains where found
Dec 19 Caylee was DNA identified
Dec 23 Medical Examiner delivered remains to the funeral home
Jan 1-16- Jose and Brad both lie to the public flip flopping back and forth with the status of remains.
August 9, 2004 - Cindy and Casey proceed a 3 year battle of fighting over who owns Caylee Marie Anthony. The fight still continues to this day.
Cindy hold Caylee first before biological mother does
Casey kills Caylee to hurt Cindy
Cindy cremates Caylee to hurt Casey
Casey hold Caylee remains hostage at funeral parlor in a box
Cindy establishes a foundation and makes a living off of Caylee's image
KC was treated more like Caylee sister than her mother. As Cindy stated at the public- non family sanctioned- completely controlled by Cindy- Memorial for Caylee (cindy). Cindy has 3 children!  Once again one upping KC.
Stayed tune for the next round of the Anthony saga of ONE upping each other in the court of public opinion.

Who can lie better?  Brad or Jose
Who will make more money Cindy or Michelle?
This is an update from CNN's Crime blog re: Caylee.

Wednesday Feb 11, 2009

5:30 PM ET - Just moments ago, we learn the medical examiner was notified of a request to cremate Caylee's remains. The approval was given on December 31, but as of today, still no confirmation if this has taken place. In a statement read by her lead attorney, tot mom Casey Anthony revealed Caylee's remains have been cremated. But George and Cindy Anthony's attorney says no. The medical examiner says it's out of their hands and up to the Anthonys and the funeral home as to when the cremation will take place. (From Stacey Newman, Nancy Grace Producer)

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1321 on: February 11, 2009, 09:51:15 PM »

evening monkeys~

I can't wait for the doc dump to come out and see what is actually forensically a link to KC, at least I hope they give us something that they don't NEED to hold back. Upset over new missing child and following Haleigh thread too.

Wendi-you have email

Thanks to everyone who took the time to send me nanners last night, lot's of love for others.

Hugs from IM

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1322 on: February 11, 2009, 09:51:23 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

After yesterdays marathon of reading/posting I feel very, very sad today. This is the most down I've felt since Caylee was found.  Yesterday, I felt as cold as ice watching the Ants, not one tear, but today I am crying.  I'm way behind in reading, so guess I'll get back to it.

Thankfully, I know I'm not alone when I'm feeling so sad about all the lost and lonely ones.  God bless you all.

Foggy

I felt that cold as well yesterday, Foggy.  I almost didn't watch since I thought it would upset me - and it upset me, but not for the reasons I thought it would. 

I'm way behind on reading so scusa if this has already been said ... but IMO I'd say the reason pretty much all of us were sad/mad/disgusted with the memorial - at least the talking part by the family - is that what we wanted from each of them was more of what little bit George gave us about the string beans, Sponge Bob, what she called him, wearing beads, memories of how she smelled, how she looked in the morning... even though he ultimately rather ruined that with his talk of writing to Casey and Kid Finders. 

We were hungry to know details about Caylee, wanted desperately to hear her short life honored, and instead what we mainly got was an off-the-wall speech from Lee that we needed a secret spy ring to decode, and a speech from Cindy that was insulting to the max when she said Caylee had Casey's compassionate nature.... the very person who murdered her.  Casey is compassionate? That was so insulting that I can't even remember what else she said. 

If you were to ask me to recall memories of my granddaughter (to whom I'm also pretty much a surrogate parent) from the time she was born until she was 3, I could talk for an hour without even stopping to think back.  And if I stopped and thought back, I could go another hour.  That's what we wanted and expected to hear from all of them, their memories of Caylee's three years, but we only got a snippet from George.  I would have even enjoyed it if the preacher had asked them for some memories of Caylee to include in his remarks, but he no doubt thought they were going to take care of that part since they all intended to speak. 

Who cares if Casey didn't want a public memorial, and why should she have any say-so over Caylee's remains or what pictures are released - she forfeited any rights to Caylee when she killed her.  It's difficult to get custody of a child away from a mother, but if a parent abandons a living child, they lose their parental rights.  She abandoned Caylee in the most final of ways and she has no rights.

Other than Lee, another thing that struck me as odd was at the very end after Cindy sang her solo, George suddenly hop skipped quite awkwardly over there between her and the man singing, but the song & service ended right then.  Wondered if he was going to join in the singing ?

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1323 on: February 11, 2009, 09:53:21 PM »

Per BB11's blog:

Jan 1-16- Jose and Brad both lie to the public flip flopping back and forth with the status of remains.
August 9, 2004 - Cindy and Casey proceed a 3 year battle of fighting over who owns Caylee Marie Anthony. The fight still continues to this day.
KC was treated more like Caylee sister than her mother. As Cindy stated at the public- non family sanctioned- completely controlled by Cindy- Memorial for Caylee (cindy). Cindy has 3 children!  Once again one upping KC.
Stayed tune for the next round of the Anthony saga of ONE upping each other in the court of public opinion.

Wednesday Feb 11, 2009

5:30 PM ET - Just moments ago, we learn the medical examiner was notified of a request to cremate Caylee's remains. The approval was given on December 31, but as of today, still no confirmation if this has taken place. In a statement read by her lead attorney, tot mom Casey Anthony revealed Caylee's remains have been cremated. But George and Cindy Anthony's attorney says no. The medical examiner says it's out of their hands and up to the Anthonys and the funeral home as to when the cremation will take place. (From Stacey Newman, Nancy Grace Producer)

huh... i mean HUH??? WTH does THAT mean??? she STILL hasnt been cremated???

cluless in seattle idaho

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1324 on: February 11, 2009, 09:53:48 PM »

O/T  QUIT SMOKING THREAD - Monkey Lounge

I have created a thread in the Monkey Lounge to assist people who want to Quit Smoking.  Seems like we have alot of members thinking about quitting and I thought it would be a good idea to have a support thread where others can tell their stories.  I've started with my story about quitting.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4539.0
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1325 on: February 11, 2009, 09:59:11 PM »

Per BB11's blog:

Wednesday Feb 11, 2009

huh... i mean HUH??? WTH does THAT mean??? she STILL hasnt been cremated???

cluless in seattle idaho

I think the lower half of that blog was written before the upper half that I previously posted. So yeah, I think she was cremated back in December.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1326 on: February 11, 2009, 10:02:58 PM »

O/T  QUIT SMOKING THREAD - Monkey Lounge

I have created a thread in the Monkey Lounge to assist people who want to Quit Smoking.  Seems like we have alot of members thinking about quitting and I thought it would be a good idea to have a support thread where others can tell their stories.  I've started with my story about quitting.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4539.0
Thank-you much appreciated.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1327 on: February 11, 2009, 10:05:35 PM »

In regards to Caylee's Death Cert - I just chased the Social Security Site for Death's and she is not registered -

http://www.kindredkonnections.com/ssdigenealogy.html
I know this site works because I have found information on my own family and the dates are real and match - but Caylee is not found in the Social Security Data base - for a Death Certificate.

Does not matter if she was 2 yrs old - I am sure that Cindy would want her to have a SS number
From the Social Security Gov site - http://www.ssa.gov

Why Should I Get A Number For My Baby?

If your child is born in the United States or is a U.S. citizen born abroad, you need a Social Security number to claim your child as a dependent on your income tax return. Your child may also need a number if you plan to:

* Open a bank account for the child;
    * Buy savings bonds for the child; Obtain medical coverage for the child; or
    * Apply for government services for the child.

Caylee is not on the SS site with a Death Cert ...wonder why

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1328 on: February 11, 2009, 10:09:15 PM »

This is from NG Transcripts.  Not sure if this is all of Lee's, but maybe have to go back to a video and listen to count the number of CMA's.

LEE ANTHONY: This family is united, but this family is incomplete. I am incomplete. I`m broken. CMA -- CMA, each day, you continue to teach me about life and about the way it should be lived. Each day, you give me the ability to be strong or to be weak. It`s been so long since I`ve been able to see you or to hug you or to tell you how much you mean to me. CMA, I miss you! I love you. CMA, I am so proud of you! I hope you`re proud of me, too. I need you to know that I will never forget the promise I made to you. I will never forget.

Am still catching up, wonder if this has been suggested already?  Where Lee says CMA -- CMA above, twice like that, and two kisses.  Wonder if one CMA was for Caylee, one for Casey?  And what he says that follows could be meant for both?  Then the CMA, I miss you!  I love you.  For Caylee.  The last CMA and what follows, for Casey? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1329 on: February 11, 2009, 10:13:16 PM »

OT...law & order on now and these "internet sleuths" are involved in the case 

Regrets, I've had a few......
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1330 on: February 11, 2009, 10:14:40 PM »

when is a doc dump coming?

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1331 on: February 11, 2009, 10:17:33 PM »

Scarrlett:

An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" or "Message Board Troll" is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Forum Troll delights in sowing discord on the forums.  A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion.  Flaming discussions usually end with name calling and a flame war.

Someone who reads and does not post is called a "lurker." There is generally no ill feeling towards a lurker, but trolls are always looked down upon, since their presence is to stir up trouble.

Hope this helps.

Yes it does. Clears it right up for me. Thanks

I gotta say,I try to read as many pages as I can here and have not seen any sign of a trouble maker as of yet. Any of you guys?

Maybe they said "troll" but actually meant a "snoop" and/or blabbermouth. 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1332 on: February 11, 2009, 10:18:06 PM »

Im still thinking about Lee's speech.  I know, am I boring you yet???  But now I think he said CMA in anger, not as a name for anyone but initials for a pact or something...

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1333 on: February 11, 2009, 10:18:20 PM »

OT...law & order on now and these "internet sleuths" are involved in the case 

Seems that more and more people are starting to take the internet more seriously these days. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1334 on: February 11, 2009, 10:20:01 PM »

Im still thinking about Lee's speech.  I know, am I boring you yet???  But now I think he said CMA in anger, not as a name for anyone but initials for a pact or something...

Always1 it creeped me out and that's why I saved it and uploaded to photobucket.  Definately code IMO:

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1335 on: February 11, 2009, 10:20:19 PM »

you know im so tired of the As and all the publicity  they are geeting bjust because they are all crazy, my God it shouldnt be this way, how many other children in this world are abused and murdered by a family member and we never hear a word about them, or if we do its just a pssing story and we dont hear anything until the trial and then its over.....   The only one I wanna hear about is caylee, the only one I feel sorry for is Caylee, the rest can go to he!!...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1336 on: February 11, 2009, 10:23:20 PM »

Thank you Klaasend.  You know what it reminded me of???  When Casey and Lee did the high five......I can just see them slapping hands and yelling CMA forever!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1337 on: February 11, 2009, 10:25:31 PM »

Thank you Klaasend.  You know what it reminded me of???  When Casey and Lee did the high five......I can just see them slapping hands and yelling CMA forever!!!!!

Good point!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1338 on: February 11, 2009, 10:26:28 PM »

you know im so tired of the As and all the publicity  they are geeting bjust because they are all crazy, my God it shouldnt be this way, how many other children in this world are abused and murdered by a family member and we never hear a word about them, or if we do its just a pssing story and we dont hear anything until the trial and then its over.....   The only one I wanna hear about is caylee, the only one I feel sorry for is Caylee, the rest can go to he!!...
I agree, now there is this other little five year old in Florida, Hayleigh. And there is a three year old boy in Arkansaw that is missing, and so many others whose parents would love to have coverage.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1339 on: February 11, 2009, 10:30:10 PM »

If the rubber bracelet was contraband then anything is. She couldn't even have her own bible in there which I kind of thought was weird but maybe they just want everyone to have the same kind.

It's amazing how many things that folks (on the outside) use daily are considered 'contraband' inside jails/prisons.  Mainly that's because of how it can be used etc. on the inside.  It's one reason they have a strictly-followed list of what is acceptable for an inmate to receive from someone on the outside. Many things are not allowed to be brought in to the inmate. 

Bibles and other written material IS allowed, but not just dropped off.  They have to be brand new and sent from the actual store to the jail/prison, or can be bought/ordered by the inmate inside.  The reason for this is because drugs and other stuff can be placed inside the bindings/pages and easily snuck in that way. 

Many would be amazed at how easily drugs and other stuff have been snuck in to inmates from the outside.  Even the dots on i's in letters have been found at times to be drugs.  Everything is scrutinized carefully, yet stuff still manages at times to be missed and gets in. 

Inside the jail/prison, anything the inmate has in their possession which is not on their allowed list, is considered to be 'contraband', (even an extra blanket, etc), and the inmate loses points, etc.  Well, this is the way it happens in some states anyway.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.