March 28, 2024, 09:28:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 267458 times)
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1340 on: February 11, 2009, 10:30:32 PM »

WKMG asks why the toddler was cremated

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/02/a-day-after-caylee-anthonys-memorial-tv-stations-turned-to-the-case-against-her-mother-caseywftv-channel-9s-kathi-belich-s.html

posted by halboedeker on Feb 11, 2009 6:32:56 PM

A day after Caylee Anthony's memorial, WKMG-Channel 6 explored why the toddler was cremated.

The child's death certificate was filed today, and she was cremated in the past few days, WKMG's Adam Longo reported. Brad Conway, attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, said the grandparents decided on the cremation to protect the child. Longo reported that the grandparents are not keeping the ashes in their home -- they fear vandals -- and they don't want a marked grave either.

Longo said Conway will ask for a face-to-face meeting at the jail between Casey and her parents.

But WESH-Channel 2 reported that Conway said his clients still want to have a private video visit with Casey. The parents understand the visit would have to be monitored, but they don't want it released to the media, anchor Martha Sugalski said. The decision would fall to the Orange County Sheriff's Office, Sugalski added.

In other reports, TV stations turned back to the case against Casey Anthony, who is charged with Caylee's murder.

WESH showed Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's attorney, saying the next step is sorting out what evidence is real and what is junk. WESH's Bob Kealing quoted "sources close to the investigation" who say they want to question Lee Anthony more about what he knew when niece Caylee was missing.

WESH replayed footage of George Anthony's comments at Tuesday's memorial. But Kealing reminded viewers that George will be a major witness in the murder case against his daughter, Casey.

WFTV-Channel 9's Kathi Belich said, "It's our understanding that a lot of the evidence ... is still being tested." That material includes what was found with the toddler's remains and what was gathered at the Anthony home. She also speculated, based on Dr. Henry Lee's recent writings, that the defense team might use root growth at the scene to figure out how long Caylee's body was there.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1341 on: February 11, 2009, 10:31:25 PM »

you know im so tired of the As and all the publicity  they are geeting bjust because they are all crazy, my God it shouldnt be this way, how many other children in this world are abused and murdered by a family member and we never hear a word about them, or if we do its just a pssing story and we dont hear anything until the trial and then its over.....   The only one I wanna hear about is caylee, the only one I feel sorry for is Caylee, the rest can go to he!!...
I agree, now there is this other little five year old in Florida, Hayleigh. And there is a three year old boy in Arkansaw that is missing, and so many others whose parents would love to have coverage.
And I dont know their story yet, I havent had time to read up on them, but I am,    I just hope that all this publicity that the A's are getting doesnt cause some other young Mother to do the same thing hoping for the same type of publicity, to make a nationwide story, to get her face on every TV channell, to have the possibility to make money for her Family,   I really hope that doesnt happen, you know how people are, some will think this is just great and seak to get some attention for themselves the same way.............I really really hope not,       thats what scares me about this most of all!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1342 on: February 11, 2009, 10:34:20 PM »

O/T  QUIT SMOKING THREAD - Monkey Lounge

I have created a thread in the Monkey Lounge to assist people who want to Quit Smoking.  Seems like we have alot of members thinking about quitting and I thought it would be a good idea to have a support thread where others can tell their stories.  I've started with my story about quitting.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4539.0
Thank-you much appreciated.
oh and Thank you Klaas for telling your story, it just might give someone else the cofidense to stop before they have to suffer the same thing you did,  it might even be me!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1343 on: February 11, 2009, 10:35:25 PM »

BooMonkey you have mail about Richard.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1344 on: February 11, 2009, 10:50:26 PM »

If the rubber bracelet was contraband then anything is. She couldn't even have her own bible in there which I kind of thought was weird but maybe they just want everyone to have the same kind.

It's amazing how many things that folks (on the outside) use daily are considered 'contraband' inside jails/prisons.  Mainly that's because of how it can be used etc. on the inside.  It's one reason they have a strictly-followed list of what is acceptable for an inmate to receive from someone on the outside. Many things are not allowed to be brought in to the inmate. 

Bibles and other written material IS allowed, but not just dropped off.  They have to be brand new and sent from the actual store to the jail/prison, or can be bought/ordered by the inmate inside.  The reason for this is because drugs and other stuff can be placed inside the bindings/pages and easily snuck in that way. 

Many would be amazed at how easily drugs and other stuff have been snuck in to inmates from the outside.  Even the dots on i's in letters have been found at times to be drugs.  Everything is scrutinized carefully, yet stuff still manages at times to be missed and gets in. 

Inside the jail/prison, anything the inmate has in their possession which is not on their allowed list, is considered to be 'contraband', (even an extra blanket, etc), and the inmate loses points, etc.  Well, this is the way it happens in some states anyway.

kc has a bible?  wouldn't it cause her skin to burn and melt when she touches it?

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1345 on: February 11, 2009, 10:53:11 PM »

Klaas, very cool nanners!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1346 on: February 11, 2009, 10:54:11 PM »

BooMonkey you have mail about Richard.

Gotcha Sweetie!!! Very good!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1347 on: February 11, 2009, 10:55:48 PM »

OMG, where's Klaas?? Are we in here UNSUPERVISED???   

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1348 on: February 11, 2009, 10:57:27 PM »

In regards to Caylee's Death Cert - I just chased the Social Security Site for Death's and she is not registered -

http://www.kindredkonnections.com/ssdigenealogy.html
I know this site works because I have found information on my own family and the dates are real and match - but Caylee is not found in the Social Security Data base - for a Death Certificate.

Does not matter if she was 2 yrs old - I am sure that Cindy would want her to have a SS number
From the Social Security Gov site - http://www.ssa.gov

Why Should I Get A Number For My Baby?

If your child is born in the United States or is a U.S. citizen born abroad, you need a Social Security number to claim your child as a dependent on your income tax return. Your child may also need a number if you plan to:

* Open a bank account for the child;
    * Buy savings bonds for the child; Obtain medical coverage for the child; or
    * Apply for government services for the child.

Caylee is not on the SS site with a Death Cert ...wonder why

Sometimes it takes weeks and sometimes months for it to show up.....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1349 on: February 11, 2009, 10:58:08 PM »

Hey Boo, just wanted to speak to you sice we happen to be in the cage at the same time, How have you been?

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1350 on: February 11, 2009, 11:01:50 PM »

Hey Boo, just wanted to speak to you sice we happen to be in the cage at the same time, How have you been?

Been very good! My knees are killing me tonight, but that's OK, I'm good. Sending you a nanners in a few minutes!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1351 on: February 11, 2009, 11:04:49 PM »

Been very good! My knees are killing me tonight, but that's OK, I'm good. Sending you a nanners in a few minutes!
Oh Sorry, hope you feel better, Ill be waiting....

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1352 on: February 11, 2009, 11:05:08 PM »

I feel so left out. I never get nanners. 

Anyway, off to work on art before I go to bed.

Good night everyone.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1353 on: February 11, 2009, 11:05:09 PM »

HH, nanner sent! 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1354 on: February 11, 2009, 11:06:51 PM »

I feel so left out. I never get nanners. 

Anyway, off to work on art before I go to bed.

Good night everyone.

Awww Brandi, send me an email at my throw away and I will send you a nanners!! 

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1355 on: February 11, 2009, 11:11:28 PM »

Boo, I know you're busy with the new job and all (hope it's everything you wanted!) but...dude..I've got SUCH a sore throat. I know I'm getting a nasty cold. How's about you send the teapot back? I've a feeling I'm gonna need some of the "recipe" tea real soon!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1356 on: February 11, 2009, 11:13:27 PM »

you know im so tired of the As and all the publicity  they are geeting bjust because they are all crazy, my God it shouldnt be this way, how many other children in this world are abused and murdered by a family member and we never hear a word about them, or if we do its just a pssing story and we dont hear anything until the trial and then its over.....   The only one I wanna hear about is caylee, the only one I feel sorry for is Caylee, the rest can go to he!!...

Hi HH,

Did you get my post about nanners?  I sent you a basket yesterday right after the service.  I couldn't bring myself to come on to tell you because of my negative feelings regarding the service.

Hugs to You!
PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1357 on: February 11, 2009, 11:13:41 PM »

Everyone is so quiet!! Are you skeered cause we got no one watching us??

No more Monkeys Jumping on the Bed!!! We can swear and spit and cuss and no one will reprimand us!! Damn it!! Patoooieee!!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1358 on: February 11, 2009, 11:15:53 PM »

Boo, I know you're busy with the new job and all (hope it's everything you wanted!) but...dude..I've got SUCH a sore throat. I know I'm getting a nasty cold. How's about you send the teapot back? I've a feeling I'm gonna need some of the "recipe" tea real soon!

Of course I will share with you!! Poor thing!! Also check out (if you can find it at a Health food store) Manuka Honey, it kills bacteria, get a high rating one!! Mix it with the "tea" and you will feel better!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1359 on: February 11, 2009, 11:17:47 PM »

Hi HH,

Did you get my post about nanners?  I sent you a basket yesterday right after the service.  I couldn't bring myself to come on to tell you because of my negative feelings regarding the service.

Hugs to You!
PJ (Paula) flower

Yes PJ I did and I understand about the service, pityful and it was a cindyorial, not for Caylee at all,,, Did you hear LP on Ng tonight...........remember what I sent you.............Its getting out fast,   better hurry and have the doc dump!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.