April 20, 2024, 04:50:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 268372 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1360 on: February 11, 2009, 11:17:49 PM »

OK, I totally wore myself out

I'm heading off to bed! Catch you monkeys tomorrow!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1361 on: February 11, 2009, 11:18:31 PM »

OMG, where's Klaas?? Are we in here UNSUPERVISED???   
Hey Boo, just wanted to speak to you sice we happen to be in the cage at the same time, How have you been?

Been very good! My knees are killing me tonight, but that's OK, I'm good. Sending you a nanners in a few minutes!

Boo, I know you're busy with the new job and all (hope it's everything you wanted!) but...dude..I've got SUCH a sore throat. I know I'm getting a nasty cold. How's about you send the teapot back? I've a feeling I'm gonna need some of the "recipe" tea real soon!

Of course I will share with you!! Poor thing!! Also check out (if you can find it at a Health food store) Manuka Honey, it kills bacteria, get a high rating one!! Mix it with the "tea" and you will feel better!
thanks for the tip, I'm not even sure where the health food store is in our town. But my friend Google probably does!

And, since Klaas has abandonded us, left us unattended so to speak, let's be bad, 'k? Go ahead, go OT and tell us about your job.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1362 on: February 11, 2009, 11:19:06 PM »

boo..i tried to send you a nanner   

Regrets, I've had a few......
FloridaKatz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1363 on: February 11, 2009, 11:21:32 PM »

After they confirmed on the 6pm news that Caylee had in fact been cremated, I got to thinking.  Could Caylee have been there at the memorial, but in a clandestine way ?  Remember the teddy bear that Cindy carried in with her, and then set it up on the alter beside the candle and the photo ?  Then she kissed it's hand and touched it's nose......

Well check this out:

http://www.perfectmemorials.com/soft-teddy-bear-cremation-urns-c-482.html

Praying for Natalee's return.............
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1364 on: February 11, 2009, 11:22:49 PM »

Goodnight Boo, thanks for the nanners I sent some back.........hope you feel better tomorrow!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1365 on: February 11, 2009, 11:22:49 PM »

OMG, where's Klaas?? Are we in here UNSUPERVISED???   
Hey Boo, just wanted to speak to you sice we happen to be in the cage at the same time, How have you been?

Been very good! My knees are killing me tonight, but that's OK, I'm good. Sending you a nanners in a few minutes!

Boo, I know you're busy with the new job and all (hope it's everything you wanted!) but...dude..I've got SUCH a sore throat. I know I'm getting a nasty cold. How's about you send the teapot back? I've a feeling I'm gonna need some of the "recipe" tea real soon!

Of course I will share with you!! Poor thing!! Also check out (if you can find it at a Health food store) Manuka Honey, it kills bacteria, get a high rating one!! Mix it with the "tea" and you will feel better!
thanks for the tip, I'm not even sure where the health food store is in our town. But my friend Google probably does!

And, since Klaas has abandonded us, left us unattended so to speak, let's be bad, 'k? Go ahead, go OT and tell us about your job.

OK, since Klaas isn't here and ISN"T READING HER EMAIL.... The granite receptionist desk is in now, so cool, it's granite with lights on it!! The doors are in but not the glass so my dog can walk into the room with the door shut by stepping through the opening. Some other employees and myself had our pics taken today. I had a tie on Grissom, put him on a grooming table and made him eye level with me so I'm not squatting on the ground for the pic. I'm taking Thurs and Friday off for a long weekend. Probably my last long weekend for quite a while. We are still shooting for opening in March. Grissom keeps walking past the indoor pool and looking longingly at it, he wants to go for a swim!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1366 on: February 11, 2009, 11:25:22 PM »

JuJu, I didn't get it!!

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1367 on: February 11, 2009, 11:27:15 PM »

you know im so tired of the As and all the publicity  they are geeting bjust because they are all crazy, my God it shouldnt be this way, how many other children in this world are abused and murdered by a family member and we never hear a word about them, or if we do its just a pssing story and we dont hear anything until the trial and then its over.....   The only one I wanna hear about is caylee, the only one I feel sorry for is Caylee, the rest can go to he!!...

Hi HH,

Did you get my post about nanners?  I sent you a basket yesterday right after the service.  I couldn't bring myself to come on to tell you because of my negative feelings regarding the service.

Hugs to You!
PJ (Paula) flower

Yes PJ I did and I understand about the service, pityful and it was a cindyorial, not for Caylee at all,,, Did you hear LP on Ng tonight...........remember what I sent you.............Its getting out fast,   better hurry and have the doc dump!!!!

Yes of course and I put two and two together.  I hope you know that I had no doubt!!!  Thank You so much for just being there and being who you are. .

I do feel so badly that the NG link was stopped 3 days ago.  I was getting it from http://www.ustream.tv but longer .

I need to go and send Rev. Grund a personal e-mail.  I've never done that before.  Just made one or two posts of thanks at his Caylee site.

PJ(Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1368 on: February 11, 2009, 11:27:52 PM »

Klaas!! Good to see you!! Tevye was making me be bad!! BTW, nanners!!! She made me do it, I tried to go to bed cause I'm soooo tired, but she tempted me and since I'm so tired I couldn't resist her temptations!!! It's her fault, I'm sick, cough, cough, I'm on tea at the moment!! It's OK, I'll be better tomorrow I bet!! 

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1369 on: February 11, 2009, 11:28:53 PM »

Boo, your bed jumpin' monkey brought me out of my funk...and then to see her flat worn out.  Thanks for the giggles! 

Foggy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1370 on: February 11, 2009, 11:29:37 PM »

Klaas!! Good to see you!! Tevye was making me be bad!! BTW, nanners!!! She made me do it, I tried to go to bed cause I'm soooo tired, but she tempted me and since I'm so tired I couldn't resist her temptations!!! It's her fault, I'm sick, cough, cough, I'm on tea at the moment!! It's OK, I'll be better tomorrow I bet!! 

I'm usually not far away 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1371 on: February 11, 2009, 11:30:35 PM »

Omygoodness ........................  Boo your in rare form ..I knows now You feel better now.
I likes it, I like it.

U lol
NO More Monkey's Jumping on the Bed 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1372 on: February 11, 2009, 11:30:50 PM »

I'm usually not far away 

Did you get my nanners??? Huh, huh, huh?? Did ya? Is it OK?

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1373 on: February 11, 2009, 11:31:40 PM »

In regards to Caylee's Death Cert - I just chased the Social Security Site for Death's and she is not registered -

http://www.kindredkonnections.com/ssdigenealogy.html
I know this site works because I have found information on my own family and the dates are real and match - but Caylee is not found in the Social Security Data base - for a Death Certificate.

Does not matter if she was 2 yrs old - I am sure that Cindy would want her to have a SS number
From the Social Security Gov site - http://www.ssa.gov

Why Should I Get A Number For My Baby?

If your child is born in the United States or is a U.S. citizen born abroad, you need a Social Security number to claim your child as a dependent on your income tax return. Your child may also need a number if you plan to:

* Open a bank account for the child;
    * Buy savings bonds for the child; Obtain medical coverage for the child; or
    * Apply for government services for the child.

Caylee is not on the SS site with a Death Cert ...wonder why

Sometimes it takes weeks and sometimes months for it to show up.....
[/quote

George said that he opened an account for caylee, i can imagine that he opened it with caylee ssn
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1374 on: February 11, 2009, 11:34:38 PM »

Klaas please help me in the musing thread, I tried to post a picture of my dog cupcake and it turned out like life size, please do it right for me, Im post picture stupid, should have known better then to try!!!!!Thanks

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1375 on: February 11, 2009, 11:35:13 PM »

George said that he opened an account for caylee, i can imagine that he opened it with caylee ssn

Hey Cecilita!! How are you?? What country are you from??  What languages can you speak??? I didn't know that about Georgie Poo, where did you learn that from?? 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1376 on: February 11, 2009, 11:35:22 PM »

I'm usually not far away 

Did you get my nanners??? Huh, huh, huh?? Did ya? Is it OK?

Yes, just saw it and just approved 
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1377 on: February 11, 2009, 11:35:40 PM »

Ratfink!!!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1378 on: February 11, 2009, 11:37:17 PM »

JuJu, I didn't get it!!

i tried to send it to your dummy, something about not taking email??

Regrets, I've had a few......
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1379 on: February 11, 2009, 11:37:56 PM »

Klaas please help me in the musing thread, I tried to post a picture of my dog cupcake and it turned out like life size, please do it right for me, Im post picture stupid, should have known better then to try!!!!!Thanks

Noooo!! She's all mine!! I just got Klaas back and now you want to drag her away for a cupcake?? You think she can be so easily bought??? Well, I got cookies!! If you stay here Klaas, I'll give you a cookie!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.