April 18, 2024, 09:57:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 268264 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1380 on: February 11, 2009, 11:38:05 PM »

you know im so tired of the As and all the publicity  they are geeting bjust because they are all crazy, my God it shouldnt be this way, how many other children in this world are abused and murdered by a family member and we never hear a word about them, or if we do its just a pssing story and we dont hear anything until the trial and then its over.....   The only one I wanna hear about is caylee, the only one I feel sorry for is Caylee, the rest can go to he!!...

Hi HH,

Did you get my post about nanners?  I sent you a basket yesterday right after the service.  I couldn't bring myself to come on to tell you because of my negative feelings regarding the service.

Hugs to You!
PJ (Paula) flower

Yes PJ I did and I understand about the service, pityful and it was a cindyorial, not for Caylee at all,,, Did you hear LP on Ng tonight...........remember what I sent you.............Its getting out fast,   better hurry and have the doc dump!!!!

Yes of course and I put two and two together.  I hope you know that I had no doubt!!!  Thank You so much for just being there and being who you are. .

I do feel so badly that the NG link was stopped 3 days ago.  I was getting it from http://www.ustream.tv but longer .

I need to go and send Rev. Grund a personal e-mail.  I've never done that before.  Just made one or two posts of thanks at his Caylee site.

PJ(Paula) flower

Yea, I dont know what happened to it, and Im sure Rev, Grund would Love to hear from you, Ill keep you informed and Im glad you are who you are, and Angel and good friend!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1381 on: February 11, 2009, 11:39:11 PM »

boo..i tried to send you a nanner   

JuJu, I didn't get it!!

i tried to send it to your dummy, something about not taking email??
Are you sending to deadnotsleeping@ymail.com?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1382 on: February 11, 2009, 11:39:30 PM »

Klaas please help me in the musing thread, I tried to post a picture of my dog cupcake and it turned out like life size, please do it right for me, Im post picture stupid, should have known better then to try!!!!!Thanks

Noooo!! She's all mine!! I just got Klaas back and now you want to drag her away for a cupcake?? You think she can be so easily bought??? Well, I got cookies!! If you stay here Klaas, I'll give you a cookie!!!

Boo your crackin me UP 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1383 on: February 11, 2009, 11:42:53 PM »

Klaas please help me in the musing thread, I tried to post a picture of my dog cupcake and it turned out like life size, please do it right for me, Im post picture stupid, should have known better then to try!!!!!Thanks

Noooo!! She's all mine!! I just got Klaas back and now you want to drag her away for a cupcake?? You think she can be so easily bought??? Well, I got cookies!! If you stay here Klaas, I'll give you a cookie!!!

Boo if you saw that picture you would want Klaas to fix it, its scary,  I am never doing that again!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1384 on: February 11, 2009, 11:43:29 PM »

Klaas!! Good to see you!! Tevye was making me be bad!! BTW, nanners!!! She made me do it, I tried to go to bed cause I'm soooo tired, but she tempted me and since I'm so tired I couldn't resist her temptations!!! It's her fault, I'm sick, cough, cough, I'm on tea at the moment!! It's OK, I'll be better tomorrow I bet!! 

Ratfink!!!

Atticus taught me to be truthful!!

They're certainly entitled to think that, and they're entitled to full respect for their opinions... but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience.  ~Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird, Chapter 11, spoken by the character Atticus

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1385 on: February 11, 2009, 11:47:15 PM »

O/T FYI

I've also moved Adji Desir's thread in to the High Profile area.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=45.0
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1386 on: February 11, 2009, 11:47:57 PM »

Klaas!! Good to see you!! Tevye was making me be bad!! BTW, nanners!!! She made me do it, I tried to go to bed cause I'm soooo tired, but she tempted me and since I'm so tired I couldn't resist her temptations!!! It's her fault, I'm sick, cough, cough, I'm on tea at the moment!! It's OK, I'll be better tomorrow I bet!! 

Ratfink!!!

They're certainly entitled to think that, and they're entitled to full respect for their opinions... but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience.  ~Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird, Chapter 11, spoken by the character Atticus

OK, so who's our Boo Radley for this circus? Kronk? Hmmmm....I think our (all of us) basic problem is we are applying logic to a family which doesn't know the meaning of the word (cos it's not in code), can't go to the library to look it up (cos they never did get those personal assistants) and logic is science, and we all know what SinSin thinks of science.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1387 on: February 11, 2009, 11:50:42 PM »

After they confirmed on the 6pm news that Caylee had in fact been cremated, I got to thinking.  Could Caylee have been there at the memorial, but in a clandestine way ?  Remember the teddy bear that Cindy carried in with her, and then set it up on the alter beside the candle and the photo ?  Then she kissed it's hand and touched it's nose......

Well check this out:

http://www.perfectmemorials.com/soft-teddy-bear-cremation-urns-c-482.html

WOW Great Find.... I bet you are right!!!!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1388 on: February 11, 2009, 11:51:29 PM »

Ratfink!!!

OK, so who's our Boo Radley for this circus? Kronk? Hmmmm....I think our (all of us) basic problem is we are applying logic to a family which doesn't know the meaning of the word (cos it's not in code), can't go to the library to look it up (cos they never did get those personal assistants) and logic is science, and we all know what SinSin thinks of science.
At the moment, I'd go with Kronk as Boo Radley. ITA, the Ants don't follow logic, that's why so many people are having a hard time understanding this case. I keep trying to look at this logically and I'm coming up short.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1389 on: February 11, 2009, 11:57:22 PM »

OK, now I'm really going to bed, night monkeys!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1390 on: February 11, 2009, 11:59:04 PM »

Im still thinking about Lee's speech.  I know, am I boring you yet???  But now I think he said CMA in anger, not as a name for anyone but initials for a pact or something...

Always1 it creeped me out and that's why I saved it and uploaded to photobucket.  Definately code IMO:

Also strange, and this picture shows it perfectly, is that Lee has no Caylee button.  The services is for Caylee...and Lee only has on a shamrock for Casey.  Lee's emoting: I am incomplete and such, I believe was for Casey.

CMA - cover my azz?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1391 on: February 11, 2009, 11:59:26 PM »

Nite boo. Better set your sleep number low tonite, you look pretty tuckered out.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1392 on: February 12, 2009, 12:00:14 AM »

Thank you Klaasend.  You know what it reminded me of???  When Casey and Lee did the high five......I can just see them slapping hands and yelling CMA forever!!!!!

Yes...I thought of the high-five, too.  Just way too cozy.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1393 on: February 12, 2009, 12:01:07 AM »

Goodnight Boo...Did you my my email?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1394 on: February 12, 2009, 12:03:22 AM »

HH, can you give this old woman a little hope that what LP said tonight is true? I am praying so hard for a doc dump tomorrow.

God Bless!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1395 on: February 12, 2009, 12:03:51 AM »

OK, I totally wore myself out

I'm heading off to bed! Catch you monkeys tomorrow!!

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1396 on: February 12, 2009, 12:05:50 AM »

HH, can you give this old woman a little hope that what LP said tonight is true? I am praying so hard for a doc dump tomorrow.
from what Ive heard it is true, if you want I will e-mail you as I do some others, if you want to pass on your e-mail to me!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1397 on: February 12, 2009, 12:06:35 AM »

Woa.is that Boo?????????????????

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1398 on: February 12, 2009, 12:08:09 AM »

from what Ive heard it is true, if you want I will e-mail you as I do some others, if you want to pass on your e-mail to me!

Oh Yippeeeeee! grandma.angels@yahoo.com    Did I say YIPPEEEEEEEE? Thanks

God Bless!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1399 on: February 12, 2009, 12:14:13 AM »

Woa.is that Boo?????????????????

No, it is Boo impersonating me !     

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.