April 19, 2024, 01:52:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 268312 times)
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1440 on: February 12, 2009, 05:06:13 AM »

After they confirmed on the 6pm news that Caylee had in fact been cremated, I got to thinking.  Could Caylee have been there at the memorial, but in a clandestine way ?  Remember the teddy bear that Cindy carried in with her, and then set it up on the alter beside the candle and the photo ?  Then she kissed it's hand and touched it's nose......

Well check this out:

http://www.perfectmemorials.com/soft-teddy-bear-cremation-urns-c-482.html

And the locket George spoke of that read you are my sunshine - is it one of those ash lockets?  Someone else mentioned earlier a bracelet on Lee - my guess is that Cindy and all had ashes jewelry on.  Might be why Cindy spoke about her obsession with the jewelry.  Also, remember it was Cindy who said that she was concerned that asking George to pick out Caylee jewelry was the reason for his attempt.   If I were in Vegas - I would be a bank roll that Caylee's ashes were there - on George, Cindy and Lee and yes, that bear!
I think you hit the nail on the head!  OK now I am convinced that Lee was referencing Caylee as he kissed the bracelet that held her remains and that they all referenced the jewellery probably as another in your face to Casey. For a family that so openly defends their lying b, pos daughter I feel like I witnessed a huge amount of undercover animosity and daggers directed towards her.
Sorry I messed up the post before

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1441 on: February 12, 2009, 05:07:33 AM »

This old Monkey is going nite nite. I have enjoyed talking with everyone tonight. Hope you all have a great night. God Bless!
Good night Darla!

sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1442 on: February 12, 2009, 05:08:34 AM »

I have had a thought on my mind for a while and I am going to throw it out before I head to bed. Lee acts more like KC is a girlfriend than a sister. Maybe Lee doesn't belong to George or Casey doesn't belong to George. Something keeps lurking right on the edge of my mind, that I can't put my finger on. Like it is under murky water, just won't come into focus.
I am pretty sure that George is their bio Dad. Cindy's brother said he definitely was and I have seen nothing to indicate otherwise.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1443 on: February 12, 2009, 05:51:48 AM »

Casey Anthony's defense team hires new media rep

Sarah Lundy and Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writers
    February 12, 2009

Casey Anthony's defense team has hired a new media representative and dumped a spokesman who used an alias.

Marti Mackenzie is already known to lawyers and reporters. She has more than 20 years of experience in legal cases with high-profile defendants, including former astronaut Lisa Nowak.

In her new job, Mackenzie will speak for lawyer Jose Baez in his defense of Anthony, who is charged with killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

"It's time to refocus on legal issues," Mackenzie said Wednesday. "My role is to free up the defense lawyers so they can do that."

Since fall, Baez's law firm referred media to "Todd Black" at Press Corps Media. Reporters were denied on-camera and face-to-face interviews with Black, who often ranted about news coverage in faxes sent to media outlets.

The company later confirmed that three Press Corps Media employees used the "Todd Black" name.

Last week, the company confirmed that one of the people who called himself "Todd Black" was Gil Cabot, who was sentenced to five years in a California prison in 1990 after he was convicted of attempting to extort television journalist Jann Carl.

Baez confirmed Wednesday that Mackenzie would be his spokeswoman.

Attempts to reach Cabot or Press Corps Media were unsuccessful.

Orlando attorney Mark O'Mara, who has worked with Mackenzie on a number of cases, said she "is very good at giving a proper perspective on the defense presentation."

He expressed hope that she can help "calm down the media frenzy" surrounding the Anthony case.

Veteran lawyer Cheney Mason -- who has been critical of the defense team for Casey Anthony -- has hired Mackenzie in the past and was relieved to see her join Baez's team.

"She will help them avoid making more and more public mistakes," he said.

Mackenzie is the author of Courting the Media: Public Relations for the Accused and the Accuser.

When law enforcement and prosecutors release information about a case, the defense should have some type of response so the public gets a balanced view, she said.

"If you have a message, you get it out," she said.

Mackenzie said Baez is paying her fees but wouldn't discuss their confidential contract.

In other developments in the Anthony case:

*The lawyer representing Caylee Marie Anthony's grandparents confirmed Wednesday that the toddler's remains have been cremated. Attorney Brad Conway, who represents grandparents George and Cindy Anthony, said the remains are not at the couple's Orange County home but would not say where they are being kept.

*Conway also addressed a question left over from Caylee's memorial service Tuesday: Who was her uncle Lee Anthony referring to when he mentioned "CMA" several times in his public statement? Among other things, he said he was proud of and missed CMA. Caylee, Casey and Cindy all share the same initials.

Lee Anthony was "talking to all of them," Conway said.

"He wanted his sister to know he loves her."

<snipped>
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey1209feb12,0,4986615.story

We weren't the only ones thinking Lee was talking oddly.

Good morning, monkeys, and good night. I am going to bed. LOL Maybe I'll get there by 6 AM today!

Have a great day, folks!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1444 on: February 12, 2009, 06:00:58 AM »

Ms. Desi
Nice to see you here - I must go though its so late.
Just wanted to acknowledge You in the Cage.

Love to YOU - 
Baba~loo Smile

Hey, Deenie!  I was reading all night to get caught up, and by the time I saw this, looks like you have gone...Sorry to miss you.  As I've read through all the pages, I've enjoyed what you've had to say...

And Wyks -- I missed you and am so glad to see you back.  Hope the move went well... Always like to see your wise "take" on things, too.

Hi Monkeys and Guests who are here..  Just trying to get caught up and must go soon, have to be at work in a few hours!  Just pondering the fallout from the memorial, the questions about Lee's odd speech (and whether his laptop was of significance), the whole question of cremation and cremation urns/jewelry, the request for a face to face meeting between Casey and her family, whether there will be a document dump, whether LP knows whereof he speaks about the (please please please) fingerprints on the duct tape, Baez stating that he's no longer associated with Gil Cabot... etc.

Monkeys who are trying to quit smoking, you have my prayers and admiration.  Do it.  You will be glad.  Courage!

Desi

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1445 on: February 12, 2009, 06:05:41 AM »

Casey Anthony's defense team hires new media rep

Sarah Lundy and Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writers
    February 12, 2009

Casey Anthony's defense team has hired a new media representative and dumped a spokesman who used an alias.

Marti Mackenzie is already known to lawyers and reporters. She has more than 20 years of experience in legal cases with high-profile defendants, including former astronaut Lisa Nowak.

In her new job, Mackenzie will speak for lawyer Jose Baez in his defense of Anthony, who is charged with killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

"It's time to refocus on legal issues," Mackenzie said Wednesday. "My role is to free up the defense lawyers so they can do that."

Since fall, Baez's law firm referred media to "Todd Black" at Press Corps Media. Reporters were denied on-camera and face-to-face interviews with Black, who often ranted about news coverage in faxes sent to media outlets.

The company later confirmed that three Press Corps Media employees used the "Todd Black" name.

Last week, the company confirmed that one of the people who called himself "Todd Black" was Gil Cabot, who was sentenced to five years in a California prison in 1990 after he was convicted of attempting to extort television journalist Jann Carl.

Baez confirmed Wednesday that Mackenzie would be his spokeswoman.

Attempts to reach Cabot or Press Corps Media were unsuccessful.

Orlando attorney Mark O'Mara, who has worked with Mackenzie on a number of cases, said she "is very good at giving a proper perspective on the defense presentation."

He expressed hope that she can help "calm down the media frenzy" surrounding the Anthony case.

Veteran lawyer Cheney Mason -- who has been critical of the defense team for Casey Anthony -- has hired Mackenzie in the past and was relieved to see her join Baez's team.

"She will help them avoid making more and more public mistakes," he said.

Mackenzie is the author of Courting the Media: Public Relations for the Accused and the Accuser.

When law enforcement and prosecutors release information about a case, the defense should have some type of response so the public gets a balanced view, she said.

"If you have a message, you get it out," she said.

Mackenzie said Baez is paying her fees but wouldn't discuss their confidential contract.

In other developments in the Anthony case:

*The lawyer representing Caylee Marie Anthony's grandparents confirmed Wednesday that the toddler's remains have been cremated. Attorney Brad Conway, who represents grandparents George and Cindy Anthony, said the remains are not at the couple's Orange County home but would not say where they are being kept.

*Conway also addressed a question left over from Caylee's memorial service Tuesday: Who was her uncle Lee Anthony referring to when he mentioned "CMA" several times in his public statement? Among other things, he said he was proud of and missed CMA. Caylee, Casey and Cindy all share the same initials.

"He wanted his sister to know he loves her."

<snipped>
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey1209feb12,0,4986615.story

We weren't the only ones thinking Lee was talking oddly.

Good morning, monkeys, and good night. I am going to bed. LOL Maybe I'll get there by 6 AM today!

Have a great day, folks!

Thank you for posting this.

When I heard that Lee repeated "CMA" of course I thought of "cover my *ss" but also remembered that Caylee, Casey, and Cindy are ALL "CMA's."  All three of them.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1446 on: February 12, 2009, 06:12:25 AM »

Magic, Pooky, Sharlock (and guests) --

If you see this, know that Desi wishes you a fond farewell, and hope to see you again soon. 
Hoping against hope that it's true about the fingerprints...  Bye for now.

God Bless our Caylee....   

Desi

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1447 on: February 12, 2009, 06:13:51 AM »

Oh, Fuzzball, I see you are here now.  I'm just leaving and wanted to acknowledge you, too.  I read how smart you were earlier in this thread, regarding photo comparisons, and was impressed.

Desi

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1448 on: February 12, 2009, 06:24:31 AM »

Hello Monkey's   as I watched this Memorial today, some things have come perfectly clear to me........One of the things is that this story is not so cut clean as we think it is...There is alot more that we dont know about, something that happened  to Caylee that each one of the Anthony's know and are trying to hide, something lying just under my radar that I can almost figure out but it still excludes me.   This case has another meaning then what I first thought.....And I hate to say this but, Now all of a sudden I have to ask myself, is Casey really the only person guilty, I just dont think so, something else happened, somehow, and now I  am certain that when this trial does start we are gonna hear what Baez is talking about, somebody in this family is going down hard right alone with Casey, I can see it now!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you HH...there is something nagging at me too. Something more is coming and I think it will be really bad. I think Lee is scared to death.

I have to say that I am in agreement.  There is something else here and I can't understand what it is.  I have wondered if someone in the family went postal and killed Caylee, and doesn't even remember it.  They circled the wagons and decided to handle it this way.  I don't know, just grabbing at straws, I guess, and thinking out loud.  I have to say that I know of a family where sexual abuse has gone on for at least a couple of generations.  I won't even elaborate, as it is so sick, but it sure makes me wonder, if this is a part of it.

I AGREE!!! SOMEONE IN THE A FAMILY .. IM THINKING LEE. JMO

If Lee's the one who did it, then what's Casey doing in jail? It doesn't make sense. And I don't think he moved the body to the swamp, either--it would have been safer in the abandoned house.

I think we're starting to overthink this. Casey did it. She's not unselfish enough to cover for Lee or anyone else. If someone else had done it, Casey would have sold them out by now.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1449 on: February 12, 2009, 06:27:02 AM »

Oh, Fuzzball, I see you are here now.  I'm just leaving and wanted to acknowledge you, too.  I read how smart you were earlier in this thread, regarding photo comparisons, and was impressed.

Desi

Thanks, Desi--but I got turned around--I meant to say the anhelix (the helix is that outside roll, the anhelix is the inside one that goes the other direction,) sticks out way further on Casey than on the model.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1450 on: February 12, 2009, 06:27:34 AM »

Magic, Pooky, Sharlock (and guests) --

If you see this, know that Desi wishes you a fond farewell, and hope to see you again soon. 
Hoping against hope that it's true about the fingerprints...  Bye for now.

God Bless our Caylee....   

Desi
Des -- I hope you have a great day.  God Bless all Monkeys and may they find Haleigh today.  Good morning to all morning monkeys -- Scarlett, I saw that you asked for me yesterday.  Thank you for thinking of me.  I am still battling a nasty head cold. 

As far as the fingerprints, I recall that People magazine alluded to it.  They said they pointedly asked their source whether there were fingerprints on the duct tape and the source said they were confident they would get a conviction and to read between the lines.  Am I remembering that correctly?
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1451 on: February 12, 2009, 06:52:35 AM »

OMG, where's Klaas?? Are we in here UNSUPERVISED???   
Hey Boo, just wanted to speak to you sice we happen to be in the cage at the same time, How have you been?

Been very good! My knees are killing me tonight, but that's OK, I'm good. Sending you a nanners in a few minutes!

Boo, I know you're busy with the new job and all (hope it's everything you wanted!) but...dude..I've got SUCH a sore throat. I know I'm getting a nasty cold. How's about you send the teapot back? I've a feeling I'm gonna need some of the "recipe" tea real soon!

Of course I will share with you!! Poor thing!! Also check out (if you can find it at a Health food store) Manuka Honey, it kills bacteria, get a high rating one!! Mix it with the "tea" and you will feel better!
thanks for the tip, I'm not even sure where the health food store is in our town. But my friend Google probably does!

And, since Klaas has abandonded us, left us unattended so to speak, let's be bad, 'k? Go ahead, go OT and tell us about your job.

OK, since Klaas isn't here and ISN"T READING HER EMAIL.... The granite receptionist desk is in now, so cool, it's granite with lights on it!! The doors are in but not the glass so my dog can walk into the room with the door shut by stepping through the opening. Some other employees and myself had our pics taken today. I had a tie on Grissom, put him on a grooming table and made him eye level with me so I'm not squatting on the ground for the pic. I'm taking Thurs and Friday off for a long weekend. Probably my last long weekend for quite a while. We are still shooting for opening in March. Grissom keeps walking past the indoor pool and looking longingly at it, he wants to go for a swim!!

<Morning Monkeys..

Don't forget to put vicks on your feet!!

Hey Boo Are you a dog groomer? So am I. I have my own Dog Spa behind my home. It's a fun gig.

And yes Vince, Tilly and Tinker have been changed forever as well. Although they do have a better understanding of life and it's ways. Way better than us. All animals in fact. They will adjust better as they know the real meaning and trust it is good. This has always been my oponion but Syvia Brown and her son wrote a cute book with short clips just about this very subject. It had some sad parts in it and made me cry but for the most part it did validate what I already suspected.

No matter how you feel about the Anthonys, you can bet there has been a great deal of sadness and sorrow and real pain being expressed on a daily bases in a home that used to have a chils laughter and fun. It stands to reason that those 2 dogs know AND, I might add, have been a GRRRRReat sorce of comfort to their family members. My "old guy" can cheer me up in instant!!

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1452 on: February 12, 2009, 06:57:25 AM »

Good Morning Early Monkeys!! 
from the front page comments

Carpe on February 11th, 2009 2:26 pm
KFC, KFC, KFC! I love you.

You make great chicken, yet never divulge
the secret spices recipe!

Come on back to the forum Carpe!!   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1453 on: February 12, 2009, 06:58:55 AM »

He is so awesome.. makes me laugh 

Carpe on February 11th, 2009 9:14 pm
Hey,

Remember how caring and compassionate
Cindy thought Casey was when the O.C.S.O.
brought Cindy Casey’s purse trying to track
Caylee down… and they dumped it onto the
floor, & Cindy crammed all of the cash money
in her pocket?

ha ha haaaaaa! I still crack up over that one.

Oh, how Cindy’s tune has changed from JULY 2008
to yesterday… and that tain’t no MIS-TRUTH!!!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1454 on: February 12, 2009, 06:59:06 AM »

Hi there Pooky....I look for you every day I am here. It's been busy and this winter is hard but we are having a January thaw in Feb. It's nice.

That's something about those fingerprints possibly being on the tape and they are Casey's!
I hope Lucinda hears this tidbit.

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1455 on: February 12, 2009, 06:59:25 AM »

After they confirmed on the 6pm news that Caylee had in fact been cremated, I got to thinking.  Could Caylee have been there at the memorial, but in a clandestine way ?  Remember the teddy bear that Cindy carried in with her, and then set it up on the alter beside the candle and the photo ?  Then she kissed it's hand and touched it's nose......

Well check this out:

http://www.perfectmemorials.com/soft-teddy-bear-cremation-urns-c-482.html

And the locket George spoke of that read you are my sunshine - is it one of those ash lockets?  Someone else mentioned earlier a bracelet on Lee - my guess is that Cindy and all had ashes jewelry on.  Might be why Cindy spoke about her obsession with the jewelry.  Also, remember it was Cindy who said that she was concerned that asking George to pick out Caylee jewelry was the reason for his attempt.   If I were in Vegas - I would be a bank roll that Caylee's ashes were there - on George, Cindy and Lee and yes, that bear!
I would also. I think Mallory had the jewelry too with all her bracelets like Cindy. Cindy specifically talked about the bracelets for some reason so I think she has more than a locket.

I don't believe Conway for a minute that Caylee's ashes are not at the house. I believe some smart monkeys here have figured out where the ashes are(bear) and that makes sense to hug and hold Caylee in someway. I noticed Cindy also put her arm around the bear when she put it between her and Lee. Conway has misled befor on things like her being cremated.
I am sure they don't want anyone to try to break in the house which really I don't think would happen. Security service is not that expensive to put in your house and have monitored anyway. I would have it the way those protestors got anyway.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1456 on: February 12, 2009, 07:00:59 AM »

Well we will see on Baez new spokesperson but I hope they do get back to the case and quit stalling. It will probably be bull what she puts out but he needs to quit talking to the press..it doesn't help.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1457 on: February 12, 2009, 07:09:05 AM »

Good Morning Early Monkeys!! 
from the front page comments

Carpe on February 11th, 2009 2:26 pm
KFC, KFC, KFC! I love you.

You make great chicken, yet never divulge
the secret spices recipe!

Come on back to the forum Carpe!!   

Hi flamom...I am jealous of your location. Some day Some Day

That is funny!   BTW I meant "child's laughter" in my last post.

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1458 on: February 12, 2009, 07:28:35 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!  It seems every day has a new turn or twist in this case.  I am praying justice is served for sweet baby Caylee.  I had to share my grandbaby at the zoo with you and change my avatar!  This is what we did the day of the memorial.  I didn't want her to see me cry!  The Orangatan came right up to the window and tried to share it's popsicle with her!  I guess he knew we were "monkeys!"  God bless everyone and keep your chin up, justice will be served, I feel it!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1459 on: February 12, 2009, 07:31:03 AM »

VOTE    VOTE    VOTE   VOTE DAILY  DAILY  DAILY 

NOT ENOUGH VOTES TO BE #1....  COME ON MONKEYS 

RESULTS AS OF THIS MORNING.....

BEST TRUE CRIME BLOG 

Selection   Votes
BeaconHell  12% 153
CLEWS  1% 9
The Criminal Report Daily  5% 67
The Daily BS  9% 116
Dreamin' Demon  47% 620
In Cold Blog  3% 45
Juror Thirteen  2% 29
Murder Book 2008  0% 0
Scared Monkeys  17% 222
Trials and Tribulations  3% 42
True Crime Report  1% 10

1,313 votes total

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.