April 19, 2024, 06:43:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 268341 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1460 on: February 12, 2009, 07:32:41 AM »

http://incoldblogger.blogspot.com/2009/02/icb-detective-award-nominees-2009.html

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1461 on: February 12, 2009, 07:35:20 AM »

Just wanted to say something as a grandmother about the A's and Caylee. I have very mixed emotions watching them. They had this precious grandchild who they loved probably more than any other person before her. She is gone now and I know they are hurting but I have a problem with them standing beside their daughter who is accused of murdering her as alot of us do here especially with all the evidence. 

My granddaughters name is Olivia and she is 5 years old today. Grandma loves and misses her very, very much but I know she is ok and having a birthday party and fun with her friends. They live out of state and I don't get to see them but I miss and think about her everyday.

I just dont' know if the A's will ever come to reality on the situation. They have to be really miserable people.
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1462 on: February 12, 2009, 07:40:08 AM »

Quote from: GramaMonkey link=topic=4521.msg670507#msg670507
[color=purple
NOT ENOUGH VOTES TO BE #1....  COME ON MONKEYS[/color] 

Selection   Votes
BeaconHell  12% 153
CLEWS  1% 9
The Criminal Report Daily  5% 67
The Daily BS  9% 116
Dreamin' Demon  47% 620
In Cold Blog  3% 45
Juror Thirteen  2% 29
Murder Book 2008  0% 0
Scared Monkeys  17% 222
Trials and Tribulations  3% 42
True Crime Report  1% 10

1,313 votes total

But, GramaMonkey, we ARE #1!  Thank you for reminding us to vote again.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1463 on: February 12, 2009, 07:46:39 AM »

Good Morning Early Monkeys!! 
from the front page comments

Carpe on February 11th, 2009 2:26 pm
KFC, KFC, KFC! I love you.

You make great chicken, yet never divulge
the secret spices recipe!

Come on back to the forum Carpe!!   

Hi flamom...I am jealous of your location. Some day Some Day

That is funny!   BTW I meant "child's laughter" in my last post.
Dont be envious Scarlett.. right now I am in living in the center of the foreclosure capital of Florida .. the weather is the best part tho.. 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1464 on: February 12, 2009, 07:47:04 AM »

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1465 on: February 12, 2009, 07:55:16 AM »

Quote from: GramaMonkey link=topic=4521.msg670507#msg670507
[color=purple
NOT ENOUGH VOTES TO BE #1....  COME ON MONKEYS[/color] 

Selection   Votes
BeaconHell  12% 153
CLEWS  1% 9
The Criminal Report Daily  5% 67
The Daily BS  9% 116
Dreamin' Demon  47% 620
In Cold Blog  3% 45
Juror Thirteen  2% 29
Murder Book 2008  0% 0
Scared Monkeys  17% 222
Trials and Tribulations  3% 42
True Crime Report  1% 10

1,313 votes total

But, GramaMonkey, we ARE #1!  Thank you for reminding us to vote again.

I KNOW...but we have to show it on the RESULTS...

Keep copying the link to bring it forward thru the day....everyone will be reminded when they see it.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1466 on: February 12, 2009, 08:05:11 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS 

HOT COFFEE!

RIP Sweet Puppy
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1467 on: February 12, 2009, 08:15:54 AM »

good morning monkeys...   seems my font here has grown, yikes, what have yall been passing around in the cage last night I wonder??
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1468 on: February 12, 2009, 08:18:54 AM »

Just wanted to say something as a grandmother about the A's and Caylee. I have very mixed emotions watching them. They had this precious grandchild who they loved probably more than any other person before her. She is gone now and I know they are hurting but I have a problem with them standing beside their daughter who is accused of murdering her as alot of us do here especially with all the evidence. 

My granddaughters name is Olivia and she is 5 years old today. Grandma loves and misses her very, very much but I know she is ok and having a birthday party and fun with her friends. They live out of state and I don't get to see them but I miss and think about her everyday.

I just dont' know if the A's will ever come to reality on the situation. They have to be really miserable people.

morning ok >>-->> and a Happy Birthday to Olivia !!!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1469 on: February 12, 2009, 08:22:04 AM »

I have had a thought on my mind for a while and I am going to throw it out before I head to bed. Lee acts more like KC is a girlfriend than a sister. Maybe Lee doesn't belong to George or Casey doesn't belong to George. Something keeps lurking right on the edge of my mind, that I can't put my finger on. Like it is under murky water, just won't come into focus.
I am pretty sure that George is their bio Dad. Cindy's brother said he definitely was and I have seen nothing to indicate otherwise.
It's all in the eyebrows.!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1470 on: February 12, 2009, 08:26:41 AM »

NANCY GRACE February 11, 2009

PADILLA: I heard this morning that there were fingerprints and that the prints are Casey`s on the duct tape.

SHEILA: I wanted to know -- I have another question, but I think I`m going to ask this one instead about Lee. Do you think maybe when Casey was out on bond, the way her and Lee were inseparable like they were that maybe she told him something and that`s what all that CMA and the promise and call out was about?

GRACE: Good question.

Leonard Padilla, you watched both of them interact. What do you think?

PADILLA: I believe so. I believe there could have been conversations about the child as far back as July the 3rd when Cindy had Lee go looking for Casey.

GRACE: Got it.

PADILLA: And definitely, there was lots of conversations in the home while she was out on those 10 days with bail. There`s.

GRACE: To Michael -- go ahead.

PADILLA: No, no, that`s OK. I`d be sticking my neck out.

Either the neck out comment was a jab a Nancy to stop interrupting him, or there is more.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1471 on: February 12, 2009, 08:34:49 AM »

Quote from: darla link=topic=4521.msg670362#msg670362 
It's all in the eyebrows.!
[/quote

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1472 on: February 12, 2009, 08:44:14 AM »

Just an FYI on another MP case in FLA ... TES and Tim Miller to help in search

Police Treating Disappearance of Missing Haleigh Cummings as an Abduction … Texas EquuSearch to Help in Search Efforts

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/02/12/police-treating-disappearance-of-missing-haleigh-cummings-as-an-abduction-texas-equusearch-to-help-in-search-efforts/

Discussion for Haleigh:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=44.0
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 08:54:43 AM by Red » Logged
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1473 on: February 12, 2009, 08:45:26 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
O/T Tevye,I saw your Avi really smokin' in Brandi's thread. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1474 on: February 12, 2009, 08:46:34 AM »

I keep remembering the case of former Miss America, Marilyn van Derber, who was molested by her rich, prominent father for years.  Her mother knew but was in denial.  Marilyn eventually went public with her story and one thing she said was that silence and secrecy are so important to the abuser and the abused.  The abuser insists upon because he is afraid of being caught and punished.  And he does not want his reputation ruined.  The abuser wants it too because she is ashamed and feels like damaged goods or even partly to blame for her own abuse.  She also said that when she read about JonBenet and other murdered kids who were found with duct tape over their mouths, she suspected abuse within the family.  Her own father threatened to kill her if she ever told or to kill himself.  She did not tell until he had died.  Marilyn said that duct tape often signifies a family secret and the message is DO NOT TELL, NOBODY CAN EVER KNOW. In the JonBenet case, Marilyn said that the heart drawn on her palm was also part of abuse.  "I do this because I love you or you are so pretty I cannot help myself and if you love me, you will never tell."  Marilyn also described her placid and pretty exterior, she was always glowing and had a huge smile.  She said that underneath the big smile and the pretty clothes and all the glorious pictures of her as a beauty queen, there was enormous anger and a complete lack of self-esteem.

forgive me monkeys ... I am way behind this morning and going on only a few hours sleep.  And my car went kaput last night. 

Anyhow ... Wow Hudsunn. This post really makes me think. The duct tape, the heart. It is eery.

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1475 on: February 12, 2009, 08:51:05 AM »

Casey Anthony's defense team hires new media rep
Sarah Lundy and Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writers
February 12, 2009

<snipped>
Casey Anthony's defense team has hired a new media representative and dumped a spokesman who used an alias.
Marti Mackenzie is already known to lawyers and reporters. She has more than 20 years of experience in legal cases with high-profile defendants, including former astronaut Lisa Nowak.
In her new job, Mackenzie will speak for lawyer Jose Baez in his defense of Anthony, who is charged with killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

"It's time to refocus on legal issues," Mackenzie said Wednesday. "My role is to free up the defense lawyers so they can do that."
Veteran lawyer Cheney Mason -- who has been critical of the defense team for Casey Anthony -- has hired Mackenzie in the past and was relieved to see her join Baez's team.
"She will help them avoid making more and more public mistakes," he said.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey1209feb12,0,4986615.story

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1476 on: February 12, 2009, 08:51:52 AM »

<Morning Monkeys..

Don't forget to put vicks on your feet!!

Hey Boo Are you a dog groomer? So am I. I have my own Dog Spa behind my home. It's a fun gig.

And yes Vince, Tilly and Tinker have been changed forever as well. Although they do have a better understanding of life and it's ways. Way better than us. All animals in fact. They will adjust better as they know the real meaning and trust it is good. This has always been my oponion but Syvia Brown and her son wrote a cute book with short clips just about this very subject. It had some sad parts in it and made me cry but for the most part it did validate what I already suspected.

No matter how you feel about the Anthonys, you can bet there has been a great deal of sadness and sorrow and real pain being expressed on a daily bases in a home that used to have a chils laughter and fun. It stands to reason that those 2 dogs know AND, I might add, have been a GRRRRReat sorce of comfort to their family members. My "old guy" can cheer me up in instant!!
Hi Scarlett! Yes, I have been a dog groomer and I also have done cats!! Oh yeah, I've brushed them, BATHED them and shaved them down when needed. I do have a calming touch with the cats. Then I wrap them in a warm towel like a baby and hand dry them. But I don't do much of that anymore. Animals are like humans and have the same emotional makeup. My babies know when I'm upset and comfort me too. They are also demanding, silly, bitchy and overall goofballs. This morning I set up a little Kitty party in my front room with paper grocery bags and lots of cat nip! Fun for all!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1477 on: February 12, 2009, 08:53:24 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
O/T Tevye,I saw your Avi really smokin' in Brandi's thread. 

Morning Trimm! How are you? It's really windy here, look:

I missed NG last night, anything interesting, other than what LP said about KC's fingerprints? I hope this is one of those times he turns out to be right!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1478 on: February 12, 2009, 08:55:10 AM »

Cremated Caylee Remains Not Kept At Home Over Theft Fears
Girl's Grandparents Plan To Build Memorial For Slain Toddler

POSTED: Thursday, February 12, 2009
UPDATED: 7:17 am EST February 12, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The cremated remains of Caylee Anthony are not being kept at her grandparents' east Orange County home because of fears that somebody may try to steal them.

Brad Conway, the attorney representing Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said on Wednesday that the remains are not at the home, but he would not say where they are being kept.

Caylee was 2 years old when she disappeared in mid-June. Her remains were found in December in a wooded lot near the Anthony home.

Casey Anthony, Caylee's mother, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter. She did not want her daughter to be cremated.

Conway said the decision to cremate Caylee was not made lightly by George and Cindy Anthony, who were concerned that a headstone would be a target for vandals. They plan to build a permanent memorial for Caylee, perhaps at a park.

A public memorial service was held for Caylee in Orlando on Tuesday.

Casey Anthony has pleaded not guilty in Caylee's death and claims a baby sitter kidnapped Caylee.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18697599/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1479 on: February 12, 2009, 08:57:27 AM »

<Morning Monkeys..

Don't forget to put vicks on your feet!!

Hey Boo Are you a dog groomer? So am I. I have my own Dog Spa behind my home. It's a fun gig.

And yes Vince, Tilly and Tinker have been changed forever as well. Although they do have a better understanding of life and it's ways. Way better than us. All animals in fact. They will adjust better as they know the real meaning and trust it is good. This has always been my oponion but Syvia Brown and her son wrote a cute book with short clips just about this very subject. It had some sad parts in it and made me cry but for the most part it did validate what I already suspected.

No matter how you feel about the Anthonys, you can bet there has been a great deal of sadness and sorrow and real pain being expressed on a daily bases in a home that used to have a chils laughter and fun. It stands to reason that those 2 dogs know AND, I might add, have been a GRRRRReat sorce of comfort to their family members. My "old guy" can cheer me up in instant!!
Hi Scarlett! Yes, I have been a dog groomer and I also have done cats!! Oh yeah, I've brushed them, BATHED them and shaved them down when needed. I do have a calming touch with the cats. Then I wrap them in a warm towel like a baby and hand dry them. But I don't do much of that anymore. Animals are like humans and have the same emotional makeup. My babies know when I'm upset and comfort me too. They are also demanding, silly, bitchy and overall goofballs. This morning I set up a little Kitty party in my front room with paper grocery bags and lots of cat nip! Fun for all!!

Hey , Good Morning to you! Grooming question. Can you shave a shepherd dog? My dog sheds so much, we always talk about having him shaved, but we've never done it yet. His shedding has been worse as he's got older, it's more like he's molting, almost year round! I don't look forward to the spring!

Sorry for the OT!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.