April 24, 2024, 10:40:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 268497 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1500 on: February 12, 2009, 09:23:50 AM »

Hey.  Last night LP said that there are print on the duct tape found on Caylee.There was chit chat about it not being released by authorities yet.Guess we'll see.Look back at Today's post .She breaks down Nancy Grace show quite well for us.
Or you can read the complete transcript here   http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/11/ng.01.html

He also said after being interrupted by NG, "PADILLA: No, no, that`s OK. I`d be sticking my neck out."
I pasted the whole exchange here:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4521.1460

Thanks Trimm and Today ... I bet Casey's fingerprints are on the tape. To wrap it around the head and then to place the sticker there, fingerprints.

And again so much more we do not yet know that will hang Casey.

I remember you, Caylee.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1501 on: February 12, 2009, 09:25:55 AM »

Just an FYI on another MP case in FLA ... TES and Tim Miller to help in search

Police Treating Disappearance of Missing Haleigh Cummings as an Abduction … Texas EquuSearch to Help in Search Efforts

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/02/12/police-treating-disappearance-of-missing-haleigh-cummings-as-an-abduction-texas-equusearch-to-help-in-search-efforts/

Discussion for Haleigh:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=44.0

Thanks Red.   This case seems a little strange.    I'll go read the article - I'm wondering if the girlfriend passed the lie detector test.
It was reported that she did.

Oh, ok.   Thanks.  I just posted last night's transcript from "On the Record" on that thread.  Pretty interesting interview.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1502 on: February 12, 2009, 09:26:23 AM »

Casey Anthony's defense team hires new media rep
Sarah Lundy and Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writers
February 12, 2009

<snipped>
Casey Anthony's defense team has hired a new media representative and dumped a spokesman who used an alias.
Marti Mackenzie is already known to lawyers and reporters. She has more than 20 years of experience in legal cases with high-profile defendants, including former astronaut Lisa Nowak.
In her new job, Mackenzie will speak for lawyer Jose Baez in his defense of Anthony, who is charged with killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

"It's time to refocus on legal issues," Mackenzie said Wednesday. "My role is to free up the defense lawyers so they can do that."
Veteran lawyer Cheney Mason -- who has been critical of the defense team for Casey Anthony -- has hired Mackenzie in the past and was relieved to see her join Baez's team.
"She will help them avoid making more and more public mistakes," he said.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey1209feb12,0,4986615.story

Good Morning Everyone!!     

Same old question -   HOW IS SHE GETTING PAID????

So she is going to babysit Baez and force him to keep his big fat mouth shut? The only way to avoid mistakes would be to fire his dumb a**

And yes, how in the hooty hell are these people getting paid? Who is the high roller behind the scenes? And why?

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1503 on: February 12, 2009, 09:29:06 AM »

Anthonys Seek Private Jail Visit With Casey
Family Does Not Want Videotape Of Visit Released To Public
WESH.com
updated 16 minutes ago
ORLANDO, Fla. - George and Cindy Anthony's lawyer confirmed that the family wants to set up a special private video visit with Casey Anthony.

This news comes one day after hundreds attended a memorial service for slain toddler Caylee Anthony. Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, is in the Orange County Jail charged with her daughter's murder. She had not requested to watch the service, but did receive a visit from her attorney, Jose Baez, who had a laptop and may have had access to the memorial online during their visit.

A spokesman for Orange County corrections told WESH 2 it would be up to the sheriff's department to decide whether to videotape the visit.

Brad Conway, the Anthonys attorney, said the family realizes the video session with Casey Anthony would have to be monitored by jail staff but they do not want a video of it released.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29145104/

Thanks nut.

Hmm. Interesting. So what do you monkeys imagine would be said at this "private" visit?

Do you think Cindy will rip Casey a new one if the visit is not recorded????

I remember you, Caylee.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1504 on: February 12, 2009, 09:30:50 AM »

Casey Anthony's defense team hires new media rep
Sarah Lundy and Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writers
February 12, 2009

<snipped>
Casey Anthony's defense team has hired a new media representative and dumped a spokesman who used an alias.
Marti Mackenzie is already known to lawyers and reporters. She has more than 20 years of experience in legal cases with high-profile defendants, including former astronaut Lisa Nowak.
In her new job, Mackenzie will speak for lawyer Jose Baez in his defense of Anthony, who is charged with killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

"It's time to refocus on legal issues," Mackenzie said Wednesday. "My role is to free up the defense lawyers so they can do that."
Veteran lawyer Cheney Mason -- who has been critical of the defense team for Casey Anthony -- has hired Mackenzie in the past and was relieved to see her join Baez's team.
"She will help them avoid making more and more public mistakes," he said.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey1209feb12,0,4986615.story

Good Morning Everyone!!     

Same old question -   HOW IS SHE GETTING PAID????

Good Morning to you too Sassy! I think that's one of those questions they will not answer.
We'll be told it's none of our business! 

I know.   SHAME ON HER !!   
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1505 on: February 12, 2009, 09:31:19 AM »

Hey , Good Morning to you! Grooming question. Can you shave a shepherd dog? My dog sheds so much, we always talk about having him shaved, but we've never done it yet. His shedding has been worse as he's got older, it's more like he's molting, almost year round! I don't look forward to the spring!

Sorry for the OT!!
I would never shave a shepherd. God created those coats for a reason, not only to keep them warm but to keep them cool. Try a Furminator, go easy on him at first. This tool takes out the undercoat and reduces shedding immensely. You can also buy a special shampoo to go with it that will loosen up the hair before you begin. Read directions! Furminators are used on a dry coat. Be religious about grooming him and you will see a remarkable difference quickly. Yeah they do molt in the spring and the fall, but some breeds are just overall bad in this area. Be thankful he's not a Husky or a Samoyed!

Thanks so much for answering Boo!!  Another question though, if he needs his coat, why does it shed so much?? As I said, he pretty much molts year round! We're talking clumps (seems to be mostly his undercoat-that soft puppy like fur). It's horrible really. He's the greatest dog in the world, but his shedding is awful! I swear I go through vaccums alot more often then I should! Anyway, I'll look into the fuminator! Anything to help! Do dogs generally shed more as they get older? He is almost 10!

P.S. sorry for the O/T again!

RIP Sweet Puppy
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1506 on: February 12, 2009, 09:33:17 AM »

Hey , Good Morning to you! Grooming question. Can you shave a shepherd dog? My dog sheds so much, we always talk about having him shaved, but we've never done it yet. His shedding has been worse as he's got older, it's more like he's molting, almost year round! I don't look forward to the spring!

Sorry for the OT!!
I would never shave a shepherd. God created those coats for a reason, not only to keep them warm but to keep them cool. Try a Furminator, go easy on him at first. This tool takes out the undercoat and reduces shedding immensely. You can also buy a special shampoo to go with it that will loosen up the hair before you begin. Read directions! Furminators are used on a dry coat. Be religious about grooming him and you will see a remarkable difference quickly. Yeah they do molt in the spring and the fall, but some breeds are just overall bad in this area. Be thankful he's not a Husky or a Samoyed!

Thanks so much for answering Boo!!  Another question though, if he needs his coat, why does it shed so much?? As I said, he pretty much molts year round! We're talking clumps (seems to be mostly his undercoat-that soft puppy like fur). It's horrible really. He's the greatest dog in the world, but his shedding is awful! I swear I go through vaccums alot more often then I should! Anyway, I'll look into the fuminator! Anything to help! Do dogs generally shed more as they get older? He is almost 10!

Meet me over in the four legged friends thread! http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=569.0

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1507 on: February 12, 2009, 09:33:26 AM »

Just wanted to say something as a grandmother about the A's and Caylee. I have very mixed emotions watching them. They had this precious grandchild who they loved probably more than any other person before her. She is gone now and I know they are hurting but I have a problem with them standing beside their daughter who is accused of murdering her as alot of us do here especially with all the evidence. 

My granddaughters name is Olivia and she is 5 years old today. Grandma loves and misses her very, very much but I know she is ok and having a birthday party and fun with her friends. They live out of state and I don't get to see them but I miss and think about her everyday.

I just dont' know if the A's will ever come to reality on the situation. They have to be really miserable people.

morning ok >>-->> and a Happy Birthday to Olivia !!!
Good morning and thanks.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1508 on: February 12, 2009, 09:33:43 AM »

So, now is The Toilet Bowl the agency he is using for the media?????

yes. That would be fitting. 

I remember you, Caylee.
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1509 on: February 12, 2009, 09:35:12 AM »

Mornin Monks......just posting and running off to work... my 2 cents. I don't think there are ashes in the little rubber bracelets, but the locket and teddy bear...you betcha...also, it seems Lee was talking to both casey and caylee to me.... and the girl learned to lie somewhere, like at her mother's knees.... "no she's not cremated, oh wait, yes she is".. and "her ashes are  not in the house" means, yes they are in the house. Cindy needs to be honest and allow George and Lee to be honest too. She and Casey haven't learned a thing. MOO

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1510 on: February 12, 2009, 09:36:41 AM »

Sorry for the OT!!

Have you changed what you feed him.  Maybe a supliment would help.  Since he is getting older his dietary needs are changing.  I highly recommend Innova dog food (was not recalled) and they have a senior food.  If you want more info on Innova I can put it in 4 leg friends thread.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1511 on: February 12, 2009, 09:36:42 AM »

Sorry for the OT!!

Meet me over in the four legged friends thread! http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=569.0

I'm there Boo! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1512 on: February 12, 2009, 09:38:30 AM »

Sorry for the OT!!

Have you changed what you feed him.  Maybe a supliment would help.  Since he is getting older his dietary needs are changing.  I highly recommend Innova dog food (was not recalled) and they have a senior food.  If you want more info on Innova I can put it in 4 leg friends thread.

No, he's been shedding like this for years, but it seems alot worse this past year or so. He's pretty darn healthy otherwise.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1513 on: February 12, 2009, 09:40:42 AM »

SM has my vote............. going back to being invisible.....   

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1514 on: February 12, 2009, 09:41:52 AM »

Do you think the story of the A's not wanting a video visit out is just a way to setup their performances and get it out? I hope if this is allowed(the visit) that LE doesn't release it. I think Conway is trying to put this in the news for a reason. He knows he doesn't have control over what happens if they do this.

This is just like the info given out on the remains of Caylee not at the house. Well why draw attention to that unless you are trying to make it seem they are somewhere else when they are there? My second guess would be at Lee's.

Was Mallory ever interviewed on this whole mess? She is evidently "like family" with her and her mom listed on the trust. I am sure she knew Casey as did other family members or friends.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1515 on: February 12, 2009, 09:42:50 AM »

Mornin Monks......just posting and running off to work... my 2 cents. I don't think there are ashes in the little rubber bracelets, but the locket and teddy bear...you betcha...also, it seems Lee was talking to both casey and caylee to me.... and the girl learned to lie somewhere, like at her mother's knees.... "no she's not cremated, oh wait, yes she is".. and "her ashes are  not in the house" means, yes they are in the house. Cindy needs to be honest and allow George and Lee to be honest too. She and Casey haven't learned a thing. MOO

Yep.   You've summed it all up pretty well!     
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1516 on: February 12, 2009, 09:44:57 AM »

Good Morning I think Caylee's remains were in that teddy bear, but what I'm wondering is for safety sake the Anthonys are saying the remains aren't in their house, where would you put the remains then?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1517 on: February 12, 2009, 09:45:11 AM »

Anthonys Seek Private Jail Visit With Casey
Family Does Not Want Videotape Of Visit Released To Public
WESH.com
updated 16 minutes ago
ORLANDO, Fla. - George and Cindy Anthony's lawyer confirmed that the family wants to set up a special private video visit with Casey Anthony.

This news comes one day after hundreds attended a memorial service for slain toddler Caylee Anthony. Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, is in the Orange County Jail charged with her daughter's murder. She had not requested to watch the service, but did receive a visit from her attorney, Jose Baez, who had a laptop and may have had access to the memorial online during their visit.

A spokesman for Orange County corrections told WESH 2 it would be up to the sheriff's department to decide whether to videotape the visit.

Brad Conway, the Anthonys attorney, said the family realizes the video session with Casey Anthony would have to be monitored by jail staff but they do not want a video of it released.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29145104/

Thanks nut.

Hmm. Interesting. So what do you monkeys imagine would be said at this "private" visit?

Do you think Cindy will rip Casey a new one if the visit is not recorded????

You know,  I got back and forth on this question.    Would she kiss/hug her -  or would she smack the sh!t out of her????   I guess it depends on what time of the day the visit is held.         Really good question, though.    Would love to hear what everyone else thinks!!!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1518 on: February 12, 2009, 09:51:01 AM »

Throwing this out there and then have to go to meeting ...

No nanner throwing. This is just a thought I had while watching Lee talking and Cindy patting his back.

What if Casey and Lee did have a sexual relationship and mom and dad knew? What if mom and dad not only knew but approved?

I know. I know. I wasn't happy to have the thought either. But it was right there in my head anyway.

Be back in a bit.

I remember you, Caylee.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1519 on: February 12, 2009, 09:52:24 AM »

Innova is awesome!! It's the best for them!! I'm over at four legged but I think I'm the only one!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.