April 26, 2024, 04:14:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 268678 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1580 on: February 12, 2009, 12:52:03 PM »

OMG- I cannot believe that GA is there in Satsuma with Hayleigh's dad. That is just sick!

On the lighter side this is my first letter to KC that GA asked us to write. Do you think it is ok?

High 5 there CMA-
Papa Jo asked that we send you some letters, I guess you do get a little bored in there, I mean there is only so much sleeping and eating you can do before that gets old to. This is my first letter to a con so I hope I can follow protocol alright. But I am generally an upbeat person so what the heck.
Man I bet you were po'ed when your mama did what she wanted the the memorial thing, but hey- you are use to it so I guess it will be alright. I really didn't like the pictures they had up of you and the kid, I mean they were not your most flattering shots. But everybody had a great party afterwards so I guess she did a pretty good job. Oh yeah , I don't want to hurt your feelings or anything but you might want to get them to bring you some clothes that fit a little better for your next court date, that outfit you had on really wasn't able to hide the couple of pounds, well more like 20 or so that you have put on since you have been there. Either that or cut back on some of that junk food you have been eating. Do they have foundation at the commissary? You should pick some up that should go a long way in hiding that acne oh and try to remember to face the cameras a little more-those side profile shots really accencuate that double chin thing you got going.
Oh you should be careful of Jose too now that I think about it. I know he probably has you convinced that all these deals he is trying to work out will keep you in the money for the rest of your life and that is gonna require that he stall the trial as long as possible- but the general consense is that he is a few beans short of a burrito so be careful of that. You know that if you are convicted your aren't entitled to any profit for offing the snot head. I mean if he doesn't get you off, he gets all that money and that would then "suck to be you". You get to spend the rest of your life in jail and he gets to live in the lap of luxury.
Well I hope I was able to brighten your day a little bit. I will write again soon. Oh I know that most people don't by the whole attempted suicide thing by your dad, he was probably just tired of hearing your mother run her mouth.
Well have a happy day.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1581 on: February 12, 2009, 12:52:44 PM »

*Conway also addressed a question left over from Caylee's memorial service Tuesday: Who was her uncle Lee Anthony referring to when he mentioned "CMA" several times in his public statement? Among other things, he said he was proud of and missed CMA. Caylee, Casey and Cindy all share the same initials.

Lee Anthony was "talking to all of them," Conway said.

"He wanted his sister to know he loves her."

From the Orlando Sentinel article dated 2/12/2009 titled Casey Anthony's defense team hires new media rep
Sarah Lundy and Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writers
February 12, 2009

Oh..... I thought he was talking about the County Music Awards !!  And his promise to become a big star !   

NO he wanted his sister to know that he wont break his promise to her - in other words act like the amateur radical screaming words of solidarity & fighting for the cause....he will not be cracked    O but yes you will Lee, your stupidity got ahead of you & LE has a bigger target on your back now!

I agree. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1582 on: February 12, 2009, 12:52:55 PM »

SO SORRY FOR BREAKING THE CAGE....I'LL FIX IT!

[/quote

Pretty toolbox Dolce!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1583 on: February 12, 2009, 12:53:31 PM »

Kidfinders is there I thought I read, so that is probably why George is there also with Haleigh's family.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1584 on: February 12, 2009, 12:54:18 PM »

SO SORRY FOR BREAKING THE CAGE....I'LL FIX IT!

Sorry I messed up the quote! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1585 on: February 12, 2009, 12:56:49 PM »

To those "guests" from the "Anthony Camp" that supposedly read online - as per Cindy's words - take this tidbit of info back to Cindy for me.

Cindy yes you were Caylee's primary caretaker and Grandmother, but I will be damned if you have played this same role now in her untimely death.  You are nothing more than a money hungry media whore, its not surprising your daughter is the way that she is based on the person we see in you now.  You should be ashamed and I hope that justice prevails for Caylee and you fall victim to the vengeance so that you no longer will be able to prey on innocence.

You tell them sister !!  They are so repulsive to me that I can't watch anything they are on. I did not watch the memorial because I KNEW it would be all about them and not about poor Caylee.

To me a family who had no more love than that for a baby is lower than snail poop and I have a feeling they are all going to pay a high price before this is all over.  

NONE of the money they are scamming off people is going to do them any good.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1586 on: February 12, 2009, 01:00:00 PM »

OMG- I cannot believe that GA is there in Satsuma with Hayleigh's dad. That is just sick!

On the lighter side this is my first letter to KC that GA asked us to write. Do you think it is ok?

High 5 there CMA-
Papa Jo asked that we send you some letters, I guess you do get a little bored in there, I mean there is only so much sleeping and eating you can do before that gets old to. This is my first letter to a con so I hope I can follow protocol alright. But I am generally an upbeat person so what the heck.
Man I bet you were po'ed when your mama did what she wanted the the memorial thing, but hey- you are use to it so I guess it will be alright. I really didn't like the pictures they had up of you and the kid, I mean they were not your most flattering shots. But everybody had a great party afterwards so I guess she did a pretty good job. Oh yeah , I don't want to hurt your feelings or anything but you might want to get them to bring you some clothes that fit a little better for your next court date, that outfit you had on really wasn't able to hide the couple of pounds, well more like 20 or so that you have put on since you have been there. Either that or cut back on some of that junk food you have been eating. Do they have foundation at the commissary? You should pick some up that should go a long way in hiding that acne oh and try to remember to face the cameras a little more-those side profile shots really accencuate that double chin thing you got going.
Oh you should be careful of Jose too now that I think about it. I know he probably has you convinced that all these deals he is trying to work out will keep you in the money for the rest of your life and that is gonna require that he stall the trial as long as possible- but the general consense is that he is a few beans short of a burrito so be careful of that. You know that if you are convicted your aren't entitled to any profit for offing the snot head. I mean if he doesn't get you off, he gets all that money and that would then "suck to be you". You get to spend the rest of your life in jail and he gets to live in the lap of luxury.
Well I hope I was able to brighten your day a little bit. I will write again soon. Oh I know that most people don't by the whole attempted suicide thing by your dad, he was probably just tired of hearing your mother run her mouth.
Well have a happy day.

ROFL, now THAT is funny!   

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1587 on: February 12, 2009, 01:02:01 PM »

*Conway also addressed a question left over from Caylee's memorial service Tuesday: Who was her uncle Lee Anthony referring to when he mentioned "CMA" several times in his public statement? Among other things, he said he was proud of and missed CMA. Caylee, Casey and Cindy all share the same initials.

From the Orlando Sentinel article dated 2/12/2009 titled Casey Anthony's defense team hires new media rep
February 12, 2009

......................BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS CAYLEE'S MEMORIAL LEE?????????????????

umm, so he misses Cindy who was standing right there; he is incomplete and broken without Cindy?

WTF? Could he BE any ore obnoxious? (lee that is) 

I remember you, Caylee.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1588 on: February 12, 2009, 01:02:45 PM »

Good morning monkeys.
I really don't understand Sin-dy's obsession with the ashes. Forgoodness sake who would want them?
I can burn an animal and say they are the ashes of Elvis-think I would get much on them from e-bay? They are really going overboard.
I think Sin-dy is just crowing about her control over things as usual.
Makes zero sense to me, and where are the remains? This whole thing with the remains is plain crazy, why lie about cremation of Caylee like they have been?

I don't know what the big deal is. There would not be a cupful of ashes if that much. I doubt there would be a half a cup total.  

Bones do NOT BURN!!  They take them after cremation and pulverize them in a pulverizer and the only difference between bones un-cremated and cremated is color and the DNA is gone.
So then that would be just enough to fill jewelry and a teddy bear, I didn't realize that there would be such a small amount of ashes.
I had a 60# dog cremated and he is in an approximate 6"x3"x2" container
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1589 on: February 12, 2009, 01:03:09 PM »

February 12, 2009

Oh..... I thought he was talking about the County Music Awards !!  And his promise to become a big star !   

NO he wanted his sister to know that he wont break his promise to her - in other words act like the amateur radical screaming words of solidarity & fighting for the cause....he will not be cracked    O but yes you will Lee, your stupidity got ahead of you & LE has a bigger target on your back now!

I agree. 
I agree as well. I was just making light of the constant CAM referral in that coming from Lee it has no relevance to Caylee for me. They can say that it was his expression of love for Caylee, Cindy or Casey... but coming from him it may as well of been music awards...it means nothing until someone stands up and tells the truth.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1590 on: February 12, 2009, 01:04:11 PM »

High 5 there CMA-
Well have a happy day.

Oh please please send it to her.

I remember you, Caylee.
milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1591 on: February 12, 2009, 01:04:58 PM »

High 5 there CMA-
Well have a happy day.

What, he is??? Where did you read that? Why????
They just said it on the news,He is having lunch with Heyleigh's dad to offer support and advice. What a joke that is. Here is a father who is acting exactly as he should be doing. They need to tell George to get the hell away from him. Josh Ducket is already there and so is TIM.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1592 on: February 12, 2009, 01:06:12 PM »

Good morning monkeys.
I really don't understand Sin-dy's obsession with the ashes. Forgoodness sake who would want them?
I can burn an animal and say they are the ashes of Elvis-think I would get much on them from e-bay? They are really going overboard.
Makes zero sense to me, and where are the remains? This whole thing with the remains is plain crazy, why lie about cremation of Caylee like they have been?

I don't know what the big deal is. There would not be a cupful of ashes if that much. I doubt there would be a half a cup total.  

Bones do NOT BURN!!  They take them after cremation and pulverize them in a pulverizer and the only difference between bones un-cremated and cremated is color and the DNA is gone.

Then what is left .. nothing?

I remember you, Caylee.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1593 on: February 12, 2009, 01:07:27 PM »

Geez, if George is with Hayleigh's family i'm gonna hurl... big difference...Hayleigh is MISSING, Caylee was KILLED and then DUMPED by her mother 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1594 on: February 12, 2009, 01:08:38 PM »

Good morning monkeys.

So then that would be just enough to fill jewelry and a teddy bear, I didn't realize that there would be such a small amount of ashes.
I had a 60# dog cremated and he is in an approximate 6"x3"x2" container

That is almost twice the size of Caylee and just think about if you only had bones. There wouldn't be diddly left except pulverized bones which wouldn't fill a half a cup, if that.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1595 on: February 12, 2009, 01:12:54 PM »

Geez, if George is with Hayleigh's family i'm gonna hurl... big difference...Hayleigh is MISSING, Caylee was KILLED and then DUMPED by her mother 
That is one of the things that really stood out for me at the memorial, it was like we are to almost think that Caylee just vanished into thin air, not that she was murdered and dumped, the talk about missing kids during the memorial, if one would have been watching the memorial and did not know what happened to Caylee, you could have walked away thinking she just disappeared and that's it. She's dead, but nothing bad happened, it was just strange to me. And the killer is getting sympathy and love.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1596 on: February 12, 2009, 01:13:24 PM »

They just said it on the news,He is having lunch with Heyleigh's dad to offer support and advice. What a joke that is. Here is a father who is acting exactly as he should be doing. They need to tell George to get the hell away from him. Josh Ducket is already there and so is TIM.

He just got out of the hospital not much more then a week ago, now he's helping others?? I just don't think it's a good idea! Besides, he's not the grandfather of a missing child, his granddaughter was never kidnapped. Well, if anything good, hopefully now he can see first hand how it works when you call LE RIGHT AWAY to report a child missing.

Anyway, after all the GA went through, I don't think it's a good thing for him to be there.
As far the KFer's being there, I have no comment!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1597 on: February 12, 2009, 01:13:32 PM »

High 5 there CMA-
Well have a happy day.

That is SO sick !!  Our team got a call for search on this one, but they are already on another search from the storms. Don't know if we will be down there or not as my dog cut his foot on some glass  or metal yesterday and we are having trouble getting the bleeding stopped for any length of time.

I am praying for that child, as it does not sound good with her being taken out of her home. That is happening more and more.  

I guess people with small children are going to have to install bars on the windows to keep perps from stealing them.  I have always been partial to having Doberman's or German Shepherds sleep with my children.  

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1598 on: February 12, 2009, 01:16:41 PM »

He just got out of the hospital not much more then a week ago, now he's helping others?? I just don't think it's a good idea! Besides, he's not the grandfather of a missing child, his granddaughter was never kidnapped. Well, if anything good, hopefully now he can see first hand how it works when you call LE RIGHT AWAY to report a child missing.

Anyway, after all the GA went through, I don't think it's a good thing for him to be there.
As far the KFer's being there, I have no comment!! 
Since at least to me George is the only one that seems to have normal feelings, and it does appear Mark Nejame, Tim Miller and Lp all seem to care about him, maybe this is therapy for him trying to help. I don't know I've been fooled by George several times, and I keep coming back and defending him, maybe somethings wrong with me?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1599 on: February 12, 2009, 01:17:03 PM »

Ok, just curious ... how many monkeys are bothered by the fact that Caylee's remains may have been cremated? Maybe I am just being weird about it, but it would not have been my choice for her. It would not be my choice for my daughter if she were to pass before me. And it would not be my choice for a grandchild, particularly considering the circumstances. Her little body out there bagged up and tossed like trash and then her remains are cremated? I don't know. It just doesn't strike me as right.

Now, I have nothing against cremation. In fact, I'd prefer cremation for myself in hopes of saving my loved ones some money. Plus I'll be dead, so I figure what the heck? But I guess I'm getting all weird about it when it comes to Caylee.

Now I understand why my mother was not comfortable with my telling her I want to be cremated. Now I know funerals, burials are "for the living" and that Caylee went on to a better place the moment her life ended.

Is it just me? 

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.