April 19, 2024, 09:29:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 268300 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1600 on: February 12, 2009, 01:19:16 PM »

Ok, just curious ... how many monkeys are bothered by the fact that Caylee's remains may have been cremated? Maybe I am just being weird about it, but it would not have been my choice for her. It would not be my choice for my daughter if she were to pass before me. And it would not be my choice for a grandchild, particularly considering the circumstances. Her little body out there bagged up and tossed like trash and then her remains are cremated? I don't know. It just doesn't strike me as right.

Now, I have nothing against cremation. In fact, I'd prefer cremation for myself in hopes of saving my loved ones some money. Plus I'll be dead, so I figure what the heck? But I guess I'm getting all weird about it when it comes to Caylee.

Now I understand why my mother was not comfortable with my telling her I want to be cremated. Now I know funerals, burials are "for the living" and that Caylee went on to a better place the moment her life ended.

Is it just me? 

It bothered me also. Since nothing the Anthonys do is without an ulterior motive, I have wondered WHY they cremated her bones. I can guarantee there is some type of motive, if nothing but to destroy the DNA for some reason.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1601 on: February 12, 2009, 01:22:24 PM »

Ok, just curious ... how many monkeys are bothered by the fact that Caylee's remains may have been cremated? Maybe I am just being weird about it, but it would not have been my choice for her. It would not be my choice for my daughter if she were to pass before me. And it would not be my choice for a grandchild, particularly considering the circumstances. Her little body out there bagged up and tossed like trash and then her remains are cremated? I don't know. It just doesn't strike me as right.

Now, I have nothing against cremation. In fact, I'd prefer cremation for myself in hopes of saving my loved ones some money. Plus I'll be dead, so I figure what the heck? But I guess I'm getting all weird about it when it comes to Caylee.

Now I understand why my mother was not comfortable with my telling her I want to be cremated. Now I know funerals, burials are "for the living" and that Caylee went on to a better place the moment her life ended.

Is it just me? 
No one in my family has ever been cremated, I guess because they were all strict Catholics, though my dad wants to be, and my children and my husband and I want to be. Under the circumstances that Caylee was just bones, I don't have a problem with cremation. But what I'm afraid of is if Casey really wanted her buried and Cindy had Caylee cremated just to be vicious to Casey, I have a problem with that. And I don't even know why I have a problem with it, it just seems like a spiteful act.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1602 on: February 12, 2009, 01:25:26 PM »

Is it just me? 

It bothered me also. Since nothing the Anthonys do is without an ulterior motive, I have wondered WHY they cremated her bones. I can guarantee there is some type of motive, if nothing but to destroy the DNA for some reason.
Dr G had to sign off on the cremation so I trust that decision because she is very smart.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1603 on: February 12, 2009, 01:32:12 PM »

OMG- I cannot believe that GA is there in Satsuma with Hayleigh's dad. That is just sick!

What, he is??? Where did you read that? Why????
They just said it on the news,He is having lunch with Heyleigh's dad to offer support and advice. What a joke that is. Here is a father who is acting exactly as he should be doing. They need to tell George to get the hell away from him. Josh Ducket is already there and so is TIM.

He just got out of the hospital not much more then a week ago, now he's helping others?? I just don't think it's a good idea! Besides, he's not the grandfather of a missing child, his granddaughter was never kidnapped. Well, if anything good, hopefully now he can see first hand how it works when you call LE RIGHT AWAY to report a child missing.

Anyway, after all the GA went through, I don't think it's a good thing for him to be there.
As far the KFer's being there, I have no comment!! 
Since at least to me George is the only one that seems to have normal feelings, and it does appear Mark Nejame, Tim Miller and Lp all seem to care about him, maybe this is therapy for him trying to help. I don't know I've been fooled by George several times, and I keep coming back and defending him, maybe somethings wrong with me?

Good morning all...... can I just stick my nose into this?       Even though GA went thru a lot, he's really not in the same catagory with those who's kids are snatched but okay, he has suffered the loss of a grandchild.

The thing is, unlike most parents who show justifiable rage toward the creep who stole and murders the kid, GA's recent view is love, understanding and all that . Sorry, right now, if I was in Hayleigh's dad's shoes that's not what i'd want to listen to nor would I want to listen to GA's little tale of woe.

This abduction he's stuck his snoot into should be about THEM, not him, not his recovery from depression, not how it will help him. I wish he'd run into Mark Klass.
milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1604 on: February 12, 2009, 01:32:57 PM »

OMG- I cannot believe that GA is there in Satsuma with Hayleigh's dad. That is just sick!

They just said it on the news,He is having lunch with Heyleigh's dad to offer support and advice. What a joke that is. Here is a father who is acting exactly as he should be doing. They need to tell George to get the hell away from him. Josh Ducket is already there and so is TIM.

He just got out of the hospital not much more then a week ago, now he's helping others?? I just don't think it's a good idea! Besides, he's not the grandfather of a missing child, his granddaughter was never kidnapped. Well, if anything good, hopefully now he can see first hand how it works when you call LE RIGHT AWAY to report a child missing.

Anyway, after all the GA went through, I don't think it's a good thing for him to be there.
Who is Kfer's?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1605 on: February 12, 2009, 01:33:17 PM »

Is it just me? 
No one in my family has ever been cremated, I guess because they were all strict Catholics, though my dad wants to be, and my children and my husband and I want to be. Under the circumstances that Caylee was just bones, I don't have a problem with cremation. But what I'm afraid of is if Casey really wanted her buried and Cindy had Caylee cremated just to be vicious to Casey, I have a problem with that. And I don't even know why I have a problem with it, it just seems like a spiteful act.

maybe Casey isn't the only spiteful beyooootch in that family. It's just so tragic that Caylee paid for it with her life. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1606 on: February 12, 2009, 01:35:31 PM »

Kidfinders is there I thought I read, so that is probably why George is there also with Haleigh's family.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!    These people are parasites on society - please tell me there is enough word out about KFN and the Anthony association that Putnam LE would not be this stupid to allow them to be there.    They have nothing to offer, no training, no education NOTHING & their background is both fraudulent & criminal. UGH, can you imagine what Tim & Lenny thought if they came across them there   O man please this just cant happen here, finding this little girl is paramount NOT GEORGE & DENNIS acting like they care when we know its a sham.    I do know so far the local media is not mentioning KFN at all

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1607 on: February 12, 2009, 01:38:07 PM »

Is it just me? 

Cindy wanted them cremated because if they would have buried her, someone would have "messed" with the burial site...at least I'm pretty sure that's what the rumor is.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1608 on: February 12, 2009, 01:40:56 PM »

We each have our own feelings about George and how he should handle this missing child situation.

I feel that this is exactly what George needs right now.  To be there to offer support and give hope to someone else.  This may be part of the therapy that will help him get thru his depression.  What he will say or do is not known. 

But at least he got out of that house, headed north to offer assistance.  Too bad Cindy didn't go and offer some help as well.  Or..maybe I shouldn't say that, maybe she is there.  But as everyone knows the searchers need to be fed, watered, etc.

So...let's give George a chance.  I firmly believe, if he was totally away from that family and was not completely directed by others, that he would have told the TRUTH in the beginning.

I believe he is about the only ....NORMAL...one.  And at this time, his depression isn't helping him one bit.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1609 on: February 12, 2009, 01:41:14 PM »

Geez, if George is with Hayleigh's family i'm gonna hurl... big difference...Hayleigh is MISSING, Caylee was KILLED and then DUMPED by her mother 
That is one of the things that really stood out for me at the memorial, it was like we are to almost think that Caylee just vanished into thin air, not that she was murdered and dumped, the talk about missing kids during the memorial, if one would have been watching the memorial and did not know what happened to Caylee, you could have walked away thinking she just disappeared and that's it. She's dead, but nothing bad happened, it was just strange to me. And the killer is getting sympathy and love.
Thats just it, they are still putting out there that Caylee was "missing" NO they KNOW she was killed by her mother, she was NEVER "missing.   Also, they still have a picture of Caylee in a very distinct difference from other pictures of missing children in a pink heart on KFN's new billboard - UGH!

I mean no disrespect to Duckett, but he is blinded with this & probably the ones that contacted Dennis & George.   Well, this just proves the sham that the Anthonys planned all along to participate with KFN - Id say he was working more than a "spokesperson" as of right now.     They need to continue to get exposed on so many levels not the least of which is the Anthonys & Milsteads both have questionable psychological issues.  They have some nerve!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1610 on: February 12, 2009, 01:43:11 PM »

They have all the samples they need stored for further testing/advanced technology. I see nothing wrong w/ cremation of Caylee. Who cares what Casey wanted?? I plan to be cremated and ashes thrown where ever my Son spends his leisurly time/at the lake/in the woods/on the snowmobile trail...where ever he wants me to be. Makes no difference to me...I will be dead and dead is dead, IMO. In fact...I am not even having any type of 'Service' at all. Die...cremate...ashes spread...done. Go on with your life, my Son.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1611 on: February 12, 2009, 01:44:14 PM »

Is it just me? 

ok this is going to sound morbid:

As for myself I choose cremation because I can not stand the thought of laying in the cold ground with worms. As for my loved ones I choose cremation because that way I can put the urn atop my mantle or wear a peice of jewlery or both, it would be a comfort to me to have them so near. When the dh dies he will go in the res where we boat but inly when/if I am ready to "part" with him. If God forbid something happened to my children I don't think I could scatter the ashes yet would feel comfort in having them home with me.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1612 on: February 12, 2009, 01:44:29 PM »

Is it just me? 

Cindy wanted them cremated because if they would have buried her, someone would have "messed" with the burial site...at least I'm pretty sure that's what the rumor is.

By leaving toys and flowers for her? People love Caylee. It's the rest of the family we can't stand.

I don't know. I just can't see anyone disrespecting her gravesite. But I guess it could happen cause there are some nutcases out there.

I remember you, Caylee.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1613 on: February 12, 2009, 01:46:02 PM »

I got kicked out of the cage.
No one got kicked out, I just did a little Harry Potter-spongeBob potty pants KC voodoo thing-a-ma-bob so ya'll could only get 3 pages ahead of me while I did my "town" errands...pretty good, I was only gone for an hour and a half...I just might catch up!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1614 on: February 12, 2009, 01:46:31 PM »

Is it just me? 

ok this is going to sound morbid:

As for myself I choose cremation because I can not stand the thought of laying in the cold ground with worms. As for my loved ones I choose cremation because that way I can put the urn atop my mantle or wear a peice of jewlery or both, it would be a comfort to me to have them so near. When the dh dies he will go in the res where we boat but inly when/if I am ready to "part" with him. If God forbid something happened to my children I don't think I could scatter the ashes yet would feel comfort in having them home with me.

It doesn't sound morbid. It's a personal preference and 100% ok.

It's just my feelings about it in relation to Caylee, not in relation to cremation in general.

I remember you, Caylee.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1615 on: February 12, 2009, 01:47:45 PM »

We each have our own feelings about George and how he should handle this missing child situation.

I feel that this is exactly what George needs right now.  To be there to offer support and give hope to someone else.  This may be part of the therapy that will help him get thru his depression.  What he will say or do is not known. 

But at least he got out of that house, headed north to offer assistance.  Too bad Cindy didn't go and offer some help as well.  Or..maybe I shouldn't say that, maybe she is there.  But as everyone knows the searchers need to be fed, watered, etc.

So...let's give George a chance.  I firmly believe, if he was totally away from that family and was not completely directed by others, that he would have told the TRUTH in the beginning.

I believe he is about the only ....NORMAL...one.  And at this time, his depression isn't helping him one bit.

With respect I could not disagree with you more - Caylee was NEVER missing and all of them know it.  They have to stop this charade of still portraying Caylee as having gone "missing" NO she was murdered by her mother.    For George & Cindy still be associating themselves & going into business with the Milsteads after everything that came out about their background, shows judgment & character.  George is NOT stable enough to offer ANYTHING - what the man needs to do is get a job unrelated to minor children & pay his own bills for once in his life then maybe he could get from underneath Cindy's strongarm

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1616 on: February 12, 2009, 01:49:05 PM »

Who is Kfer's?

Kidfinders -- Dennis Milstead AKA crooks.

KFers sounds like a bad word. 

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1617 on: February 12, 2009, 01:53:14 PM »

Is it just me? 

No it's not just you.I guess all people are different.I myself didn't cremate my son nor our grandchild.But I have nothing against cremation either.I't just so sad iether way. 
I Malardi sends that letter she posted. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1618 on: February 12, 2009, 01:53:55 PM »

On the lighter side this is my first letter to KC that GA asked us to write. Do you think it is ok?

High 5 there CMA-
Papa Jo asked that we send you some letters, I guess you do get a little bored in there, I mean there is only so much sleeping and eating you can do before that gets old to. This is my first letter to a con so I hope I can follow protocol alright. But I am generally an upbeat person so what the heck.
Man I bet you were po'ed when your mama did what she wanted the the memorial thing, but hey- you are use to it so I guess it will be alright. I really didn't like the pictures they had up of you and the kid, I mean they were not your most flattering shots. But everybody had a great party afterwards so I guess she did a pretty good job. Oh yeah , I don't want to hurt your feelings or anything but you might want to get them to bring you some clothes that fit a little better for your next court date, that outfit you had on really wasn't able to hide the couple of pounds, well more like 20 or so that you have put on since you have been there. Either that or cut back on some of that junk food you have been eating. Do they have foundation at the commissary? You should pick some up that should go a long way in hiding that acne oh and try to remember to face the cameras a little more-those side profile shots really accencuate that double chin thing you got going.
Oh you should be careful of Jose too now that I think about it. I know he probably has you convinced that all these deals he is trying to work out will keep you in the money for the rest of your life and that is gonna require that he stall the trial as long as possible- but the general consense is that he is a few beans short of a burrito so be careful of that. You know that if you are convicted your aren't entitled to any profit for offing the snot head. I mean if he doesn't get you off, he gets all that money and that would then "suck to be you". You get to spend the rest of your life in jail and he gets to live in the lap of luxury.
Well I hope I was able to brighten your day a little bit. I will write again soon. Oh I know that most people don't by the whole attempted suicide thing by your dad, he was probably just tired of hearing your mother run her mouth.
Well have a happy day.
As a semi-professional editor (ha! you'd never know it from my posts here!) the only thing I would change is this: Paragraphs are your friend. They will also help each comment stand out...have more impact. There are a few words you may consider bolding (and you forgot to use "slore"...you know that's a rule), but other than that, I'd give it an A.

How very compassionate of you to reach out to CMA. I'm sure the Country Music Assoc. will adore it!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1619 on: February 12, 2009, 01:54:21 PM »

Grama, I can tell you must be a kind-hearted, loving person. I will say I have felt more sympathy for GA than for anyone else in that immediate family. And that his reactions seemed more "normal" to me.

But that being said, this case is just a whirlwind. I'm going to hold off any judgments on him -- good or bad. If he can do some good in this world, that is great. But uou just never know what may come out during trial.

As for you  you get only luvin from me.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.