April 25, 2024, 09:18:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 268639 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1620 on: February 12, 2009, 02:00:02 PM »

We each have our own feelings about George and how he should handle this missing child situation.

I feel that this is exactly what George needs right now.  To be there to offer support and give hope to someone else.  This may be part of the therapy that will help him get thru his depression.  What he will say or do is not known. 

But at least he got out of that house, headed north to offer assistance.  Too bad Cindy didn't go and offer some help as well.  Or..maybe I shouldn't say that, maybe she is there.  But as everyone knows the searchers need to be fed, watered, etc.

So...let's give George a chance.  I firmly believe, if he was totally away from that family and was not completely directed by others, that he would have told the TRUTH in the beginning.

I believe he is about the only ....NORMAL...one.  And at this time, his depression isn't helping him one bit.
Thank-you, I feel the same way.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1621 on: February 12, 2009, 02:00:24 PM »

I do not want to be cremated because all the bones do not get disintegrated as ashes..some parts were difficult to be burned are trew to the trash......i really preferr to be food for the worms, at least after dead I will continue being useful,
Anyway I think that caylee ashes are with casey...i hope that she got caylee's middle finger
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1622 on: February 12, 2009, 02:02:13 PM »

They have all the samples they need stored for further testing/advanced technology. I see nothing wrong w/ cremation of Caylee. Who cares what Casey wanted?? I plan to be cremated and ashes thrown where ever my Son spends his leisurly time/at the lake/in the woods/on the snowmobile trail...where ever he wants me to be. Makes no difference to me...I will be dead and dead is dead, IMO. In fact...I am not even having any type of 'Service' at all. Die...cremate...ashes spread...done. Go on with your life, my Son.

Nut,this post sounded just like my Dad. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1623 on: February 12, 2009, 02:03:04 PM »

They have all the samples they need stored for further testing/advanced technology. I see nothing wrong w/ cremation of Caylee. Who cares what Casey wanted?? I plan to be cremated and ashes thrown where ever my Son spends his leisurly time/at the lake/in the woods/on the snowmobile trail...where ever he wants me to be. Makes no difference to me...I will be dead and dead is dead, IMO. In fact...I am not even having any type of 'Service' at all. Die...cremate...ashes spread...done. Go on with your life, my Son.

Nut,

You and my dad think alike........my dad died almost 3 yrs ago........he was cremated per his wishes......he asked me, my sisters and brother to spread some of his ashes where ever we traveled.....that way he would see the world......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1624 on: February 12, 2009, 02:04:06 PM »

I got kicked out of the cage.
No one got kicked out, I just did a little Harry Potter-spongeBob potty pants KC voodoo thing-a-ma-bob so ya'll could only get 3 pages ahead of me while I did my "town" errands...pretty good, I was only gone for an hour and a half...I just might catch up!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1625 on: February 12, 2009, 02:04:28 PM »

with the cremation of a killed person..the victims loose oportunities in the future to solve their cases.....many murderes were solved after years because the DNA was discovered
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1626 on: February 12, 2009, 02:04:44 PM »

Ok, just curious ... how many monkeys are bothered by the fact that Caylee's remains may have been cremated? Maybe I am just being weird about it, but it would not have been my choice for her. It would not be my choice for my daughter if she were to pass before me. And it would not be my choice for a grandchild, particularly considering the circumstances. Her little body out there bagged up and tossed like trash and then her remains are cremated? I don't know. It just doesn't strike me as right.

Now, I have nothing against cremation. In fact, I'd prefer cremation for myself in hopes of saving my loved ones some money. Plus I'll be dead, so I figure what the heck? But I guess I'm getting all weird about it when it comes to Caylee.

Now I understand why my mother was not comfortable with my telling her I want to be cremated. Now I know funerals, burials are "for the living" and that Caylee went on to a better place the moment her life ended.

Is it just me? 
Because it's all about CINDY SIN-SIN! In her mind, having a gravesite for Caylee, where others could go and pay their respects, would be using up attention that she, Queen Crazy, feels she is more entitled to. A grave would deflect attention and sympaty from SinSin.

Oh, her media people are just so stupid! Think of all the opportunities for photo ops with SinSin at the grave at Christmas, Caylee's birthday, the anniversary of KC's last ride on Ol' Sparky (dang, I love that term!). Sin Sin really blew it on this one! T-shirts, badges, posters of the grave, all copyrighted to ol Sin Sin herself.
(d'ya get that I despise that witch??? )

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1627 on: February 12, 2009, 02:05:57 PM »

OMG- I cannot believe that GA is there in Satsuma with Hayleigh's dad. That is just sick!

What, he is??? Where did you read that? Why????
They just said it on the news,He is having lunch with Heyleigh's dad to offer support and advice. What a joke that is. Here is a father who is acting exactly as he should be doing. They need to tell George to get the hell away from him. Josh Ducket is already there and so is TIM.

He just got out of the hospital not much more then a week ago, now he's helping others?? I just don't think it's a good idea! Besides, he's not the grandfather of a missing child, his granddaughter was never kidnapped. Well, if anything good, hopefully now he can see first hand how it works when you call LE RIGHT AWAY to report a child missing.

Anyway, after all the GA went through, I don't think it's a good thing for him to be there.
As far the KFer's being there, I have no comment!! 
Who is Kfer's?

Who is Kfer's?
KFer's is KidFinders

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1628 on: February 12, 2009, 02:06:19 PM »

Geez, if George is with Hayleigh's family i'm gonna hurl... big difference...Hayleigh is MISSING, Caylee was KILLED and then DUMPED by her mother 

All I can say is - George better not try to say he isn't able to testify in court or for any deposition due to his mental illness or suicide attempt.   
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1629 on: February 12, 2009, 02:08:53 PM »

Ok, just curious ... how many monkeys are bothered by the fact that Caylee's remains may have been cremated? Maybe I am just being weird about it, but it would not have been my choice for her. It would not be my choice for my daughter if she were to pass before me. And it would not be my choice for a grandchild, particularly considering the circumstances. Her little body out there bagged up and tossed like trash and then her remains are cremated? I don't know. It just doesn't strike me as right.

Now, I have nothing against cremation. In fact, I'd prefer cremation for myself in hopes of saving my loved ones some money. Plus I'll be dead, so I figure what the heck? But I guess I'm getting all weird about it when it comes to Caylee.

Now I understand why my mother was not comfortable with my telling her I want to be cremated. Now I know funerals, burials are "for the living" and that Caylee went on to a better place the moment her life ended.

Is it just me? 

after seeing Poltergeist years ago, graves gave me the creeps...my mom wanted to be cremated...we did what she wanted and for years i kept her in the closet in the box they give the cremains in. when my brother died in 2005, he wanted to be cremated, it was then i had the guts to put my mom into an urn. she and my brother are in urns in the house. i prefer it that way because i can take them with me when i move. i've spread some of my mom's ashes in Mission Bay in San Diego where we used to live on a houseboat. i believe that your soul leaves the body when you die, so in the long run, it doesn't matter...it's just with ashes i get something to look at without having to go to a gravesite.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1630 on: February 12, 2009, 02:10:41 PM »

Geez, if George is with Hayleigh's family i'm gonna hurl... big difference...Hayleigh is MISSING, Caylee was KILLED and then DUMPED by her mother 

All I can say is - George better not try to say he isn't able to testify in court or for any deposition due to his mental illness or suicide attempt.   

From what I've read so far, George is the perfect person to talk with Hayleigh's Dad. They appear to have an awful lot in common.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1631 on: February 12, 2009, 02:11:11 PM »

We each have our own feelings about George and how he should handle this missing child situation.

I feel that this is exactly what George needs right now.  To be there to offer support and give hope to someone else.  This may be part of the therapy that will help him get thru his depression.  What he will say or do is not known. 

But at least he got out of that house, headed north to offer assistance.  Too bad Cindy didn't go and offer some help as well.  Or..maybe I shouldn't say that, maybe she is there.  But as everyone knows the searchers need to be fed, watered, etc.

So...let's give George a chance.  I firmly believe, if he was totally away from that family and was not completely directed by others, that he would have told the TRUTH in the beginning.

I believe he is about the only ....NORMAL...one.  And at this time, his depression isn't helping him one bit.

With respect I could not disagree with you more - Caylee was NEVER missing and all of them know it.  They have to stop this charade of still portraying Caylee as having gone "missing" NO she was murdered by her mother.    For George & Cindy still be associating themselves & going into business with the Milsteads after everything that came out about their background, shows judgment & character.  George is NOT stable enough to offer ANYTHING - what the man needs to do is get a job unrelated to minor children & pay his own bills for once in his life then maybe he could get from underneath Cindy's strongarm

The gall of these people is incredible. You are right.  Caylee was never missing.  Casey knew where she was all the time, and IMO so did George.  I don't feel the least bit sorry for any of them.  Hayleigh's dad took a lie detector test and passed.  How about George? Cindy? That creep Lee? Until they do, which will happen when hell freezes over, I will not waste one bit of sympathy for them,  I feel so sad for Hayleigh's dad.  This is truly a tragedy. I hope those damn Anthonys get away from these poor people.  Decent people should not associate with them.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1632 on: February 12, 2009, 02:11:54 PM »

From what I've read so far, George is the perfect person to talk with Hayleigh's Dad. They appear to have an awful lot in common.
What do they have in common, I have not read much on Hayleigh's dad?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1633 on: February 12, 2009, 02:12:55 PM »

And I should add to my post above that I don't think suicidal people take their blankie and pillow with them.  IMO Cindy threw him out so he checked into a motel and after a while when he got lonely he started sending goofy text messages.  Sorry for George? Not me. I detest them all.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1634 on: February 12, 2009, 02:14:11 PM »

with the cremation of a killed person..the victims loose oportunities in the future to solve their cases.....many murderes were solved after years because the DNA was discovered

This is the last time I will say this, I swear, lol. There was no soft tissue, skin, organs, etc. Only bones. They have all the samples they need for further/advanced technological testing. There wasn't a body to cremate...only bones.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1635 on: February 12, 2009, 02:16:01 PM »

Nut,this post sounded just like my Dad. 

I know to others when we say to cremate our remains, they totally frown on it.  Some have very deep feelings about this.  Some feel that they are actually burning you....then some want the ashes spread over a certain area, or some have been dropped by airplanes over a favorite fishing spot.  I know of a family that wanted to do what George and Cindy did, seperate the ashes, and other members of the family felt that they were dismembering the dead. One man wanted to be cremated and his ashes placed by his favorite lake, his mom wanted him buried near his brother.  They tried to satisfy both, but the mom insisted that they were not going to break him in two.  Each have their own thoughts. 

Too bad they couldn't honor Casey's wishes....regardless of prior understandings and her being the murderer.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1636 on: February 12, 2009, 02:16:50 PM »

This is the last time I will say this, I swear, lol. There was no soft tissue, skin, organs, etc. Only bones. They have all the samples they need for further/advanced technological testing. There wasn't a body to cremate...only bones.

Sadly, Nut,you are right.  The remains consisted only of bones, and even then not a complete skeleton according to the ME.  Cindy thinks of herself as a celebrity saying someone might "Mess" with Caylee's grave.  I think most people feel sorry for Caylee and wouldn't do anything to disrespect whatever is left of her. Cindy is a legend in her own mind.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1637 on: February 12, 2009, 02:20:12 PM »

Sadly, Nut,you are right.  The remains consisted only of bones, and even then not a complete skeleton according to the ME.  Cindy thinks of herself as a celebrity saying someone might "Mess" with Caylee's grave.  I think most people feel sorry for Caylee and wouldn't do anything to disrespect whatever is left of her. Cindy is a legend in her own mind.

Exactly!  Jon Benet Ramseys case was very high profile and, to my knowledge, no one has ever disrepected her final resting place. 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1638 on: February 12, 2009, 02:20:24 PM »

I just know that I have signed for any parts of me that can be donated for research, help someone with a heart, kidney, liver, whatever they need....they can take it from me.

I hesitated so many times years ago thinking seriously about this.  Then when my grandchildren appeared, and to look at my children...I may be giving them a life to carry on. 

dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #1639 on: February 12, 2009, 02:20:30 PM »

With respect I could not disagree with you more - Caylee was NEVER missing and all of them know it.  They have to stop this charade of still portraying Caylee as having gone "missing" NO she was murdered by her mother.    For George & Cindy still be associating themselves & going into business with the Milsteads after everything that came out about their background, shows judgment & character.  George is NOT stable enough to offer ANYTHING - what the man needs to do is get a job unrelated to minor children & pay his own bills for once in his life then maybe he could get from underneath Cindy's strongarm

The gall of these people is incredible. You are right.  Caylee was never missing.  Casey knew where she was all the time, and IMO so did George.  I don't feel the least bit sorry for any of them.  Hayleigh's dad took a lie detector test and passed.  How about George? Cindy? That creep Lee? Until they do, which will happen when hell freezes over, I will not waste one bit of sympathy for them,  I feel so sad for Hayleigh's dad.  This is truly a tragedy. I hope those damn Anthonys get away from these poor people.  Decent people should not associate with them.
Wanted to say I agree also that Caylee was never missing, she was murdered. The Anthonys want us to believe she was missing and that Casey had nothing to do with it. At a memorial which was supposed to be for Caylee, George, Cindy and Lee all professed their support and also asked for support of Casey. It was wrong on every level. Casey needs to ask for her own forgiveness.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.