April 26, 2024, 01:04:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 268642 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1640 on: February 12, 2009, 02:23:21 PM »

Geez, if George is with Hayleigh's family i'm gonna hurl... big difference...Hayleigh is MISSING, Caylee was KILLED and then DUMPED by her mother 

All I can say is - George better not try to say he isn't able to testify in court or for any deposition due to his mental illness or suicide attempt.   

Well he just blew that thought out of the water that hes out with Dennis in the name of KFN.   And he seemed distraught but fine a the memorial.   Regardless of his cry for help he cannot claim mental duress now because he isnt diagnosed with a disorder insomuch that is incapacitating or altered his mind...he still has his facilities & is functioning with his daily routine on his own.   Not to mention, his previous statements become very relevant to what he is saying now & his lack of cooperation with LE.  He will still be compelled to testify.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1641 on: February 12, 2009, 02:24:58 PM »

Caylee Anthony's Grandfather in Putnam County for Support
Posted By: Gary Detman     Created: 2/12/2009 12:29:57 PM    Updated: 2/12/2009 1:52:42 PM
Recommend (1)Print Article Email Article Larger Smaller

SATSUMA, FL -- The grandfather of Caylee Anthony, the little girl from Orlando found dead last December, is in Putnam County to offer support to the families of Haleigh Cummings.

Haleigh has been missing since she went to bed Monday night.

George Anthony is with Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings. The two had lunch together and spoke to the media afterward.

Mr. Anthony says he is here for support, and that he and Cummings are part of a unique club. Anthony says this is not about him, it's just about finding Haleigh.

Caylee Anthony disappeared last summer. Police found her remains last December. Caylee's mother Casey is charged in her killing.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1642 on: February 12, 2009, 02:26:22 PM »

Hi My Monkeys!   

Sheesh What A Day!     It's 2:23 and I'm just getting to the cage!!

Just checking in ... looks like no arrests ... no banana dump ...

I'll be lurking ....   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1643 on: February 12, 2009, 02:28:54 PM »

Ok, just curious ... how many monkeys are bothered by the fact that Caylee's remains may have been cremated? Maybe I am just being weird about it, but it would not have been my choice for her. It would not be my choice for my daughter if she were to pass before me. And it would not be my choice for a grandchild, particularly considering the circumstances. Her little body out there bagged up and tossed like trash and then her remains are cremated? I don't know. It just doesn't strike me as right.

Now, I have nothing against cremation. In fact, I'd prefer cremation for myself in hopes of saving my loved ones some money. Plus I'll be dead, so I figure what the heck? But I guess I'm getting all weird about it when it comes to Caylee.

Now I understand why my mother was not comfortable with my telling her I want to be cremated. Now I know funerals, burials are "for the living" and that Caylee went on to a better place the moment her life ended.

Is it just me? 

after seeing Poltergeist years ago, graves gave me the creeps...my mom wanted to be cremated...we did what she wanted and for years i kept her in the closet in the box they give the cremains in. when my brother died in 2005, he wanted to be cremated, it was then i had the guts to put my mom into an urn. she and my brother are in urns in the house. i prefer it that way because i can take them with me when i move. i've spread some of my mom's ashes in Mission Bay in San Diego where we used to live on a houseboat. i believe that your soul leaves the body when you die, so in the long run, it doesn't matter...it's just with ashes i get something to look at without having to go to a gravesite.

Hi Monkeys -- popping in and out from work today.  You know, when we first heard about the cremation, it did seem "wrong" somehow for Caylee. After giving it some thought, I decided it must be because we all worried for all those months about what could have become of her remains (burned, buried, underwater, decapitated, dismembered, dissolved in acid -- you name it).  When she was finally found, it was so awful to learn the details; to picture her "double-bagged" body reduced to "skeletonized" bones that were "disarticulated" (per Dr. G), and scattered across a large area by animals and/or water.  Poor little darling.. it is truly disturbing to think that her body was mistreated, disrespected and left out in the elements like this (not to mention the trunk and the ..ugghh.. duct tape).  So the idea of cremation stuck me at first as just one more, albeit permanent, grievous insult to her little body.

But then again... knowing that her remains were lying alone out in the woods all those months, and seeing the question "Where's Caylee" appearing everywhere we turned... maybe there is some logic to the decision.  If Caylee's remains were buried, it would perpetuate that feeling of her being all alone somewhere "out there."  By having her remains cremated, she can be kept close by, in the company of her loved ones.  Where's Caylee?  Right here, with us.  Does that make any sense at all?

Of course, it still also rubs us the wrong way because we know that her remains constitute evidence.  Cremating her bones seems like destruction of evidence; there's no way around that perception.

I thought this was a good, thought-provoking question!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1644 on: February 12, 2009, 02:29:53 PM »

Ok, just curious ... how many monkeys are bothered by the fact that Caylee's remains may have been cremated? Maybe I am just being weird about it, but it would not have been my choice for her. It would not be my choice for my daughter if she were to pass before me. And it would not be my choice for a grandchild, particularly considering the circumstances. Her little body out there bagged up and tossed like trash and then her remains are cremated? I don't know. It just doesn't strike me as right.

Now, I have nothing against cremation. In fact, I'd prefer cremation for myself in hopes of saving my loved ones some money. Plus I'll be dead, so I figure what the heck? But I guess I'm getting all weird about it when it comes to Caylee.

Now I understand why my mother was not comfortable with my telling her I want to be cremated. Now I know funerals, burials are "for the living" and that Caylee went on to a better place the moment her life ended.

Is it just me? 

Oh Goodnmad,

Your feelings are valid simply because you have them.  Your thought process may be different than someone else's would be but then on the reverse; they are also much like many other's who feel just like you do.

If it weren't for the tragic way Caylee met her death, it would have been my choice to have her cremated and then buried with my remains when I pass.  KC lost that right when she killed Caylee so then I would say that I would have to defer to the next of kin which would be (you know who)...

Bless Your Sensitive Heart!
(((((Hugs)))))
PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1645 on: February 12, 2009, 02:30:17 PM »

Posted By: Gary Detman     Created: 2/12/2009 12:29:57 PM    Updated: 2/12/2009 1:52:42 PM

SATSUMA, FL -- The grandfather of Caylee Anthony, the little girl from Orlando found dead last December, is in Putnam County to offer support to the families of Haleigh Cummings.

George Anthony is with Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings. The two had lunch together and spoke to the media afterward.

Mr. Anthony says he is here for support, and that he and Cummings are part of a unique club. Anthony says this is not about him, it's just about finding Haleigh.

Caylee Anthony disappeared last summer. Police found her remains last December. Caylee's mother Casey is charged in her killing.

i feel really bad to think this way, but i just find the anthony's putting themselves in the same position as an actual missing, possibly abducted child's family is an absolute mockery. Notice how this girls father first and foremost took a poly after immediately reporting his child missing-big difference from the scenario of the a's. If GA is truly sincere in wanting to advocate for missing and exploited children, then i find that honorable, but please please do not act like these people's scenario is even remotely like your own.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1646 on: February 12, 2009, 02:32:16 PM »

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1647 on: February 12, 2009, 02:35:19 PM »

Is it just me? 

Oh Goodnmad,

Your feelings are valid simply because you have them.  Your thought process may be different than someone else's would be but then on the reverse; they are also much like many other's who feel just like you do.

If it weren't for the tragic way Caylee met her death, it would have been my choice to have her cremated and then buried with my remains when I pass.  KC lost that right when she killed Caylee so then I would say that I would have to defer to the next of kin which would be (you know who)...

(((((Hugs)))))
PJ (Paula) flower

i have no problem with the actual cremation but more with the reasons behind it. They seem to have wanted cremation to prevent any further testing of the remains for any further clues and their rationale of it being to keep her remains safe strikes me as ridiculous. i dont think any of the public who fell in love with this child would wish her any further harm and to think that someone would want to steal her remains is proposterous. So many celebrities and high profile people have been laid to rest in a burial plot with a gravestone and, i may be wrong, but i dont remember ever hearing of anyone vandalizing or attempting to steal remains. I also dont think that anyone would want to vandalize poor caylees final resting place. just because the public has such strong contempt for the a's for all of the drama and cover up they have taken part of in this case does not mean that caylee's final resting place would be a tool to exact that revenge or ill will.
milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1648 on: February 12, 2009, 02:36:31 PM »

WTF? What club are they members of? The "my daughter killed my grandaughter and dumped her body in the woods to rot club????
I don't think Mr Cummings fits criteria for that club. Thank God.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1649 on: February 12, 2009, 02:40:46 PM »

Sorry I forgot the link.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/breaking/news-article.aspx?storyid=131173&catid=17

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1650 on: February 12, 2009, 02:45:29 PM »

WTF? What club are they members of? The "my daughter killed my grandaughter and dumped her body in the woods to rot club????
I don't think Mr Cummings fits criteria for that club. Thank God.
This family just can't stand to be out of the spotlight for one minute.  The idea of a depressed and possibly suicidal George going out to counsel with a dad of a newly kidnapped child is just insane.  What do they put in the water in Florida?  Me, me, me, money, money, money.  The Anthony's just need to stop and stay home and grieve for their disturbed family.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1651 on: February 12, 2009, 02:46:05 PM »

Geez, if George is with Hayleigh's family i'm gonna hurl... big difference...Hayleigh is MISSING, Caylee was KILLED and then DUMPED by her mother 

All I can say is - George better not try to say he isn't able to testify in court or for any deposition due to his mental illness or suicide attempt.   

From what I've read so far, George is the perfect person to talk with Hayleigh's Dad. They appear to have an awful lot in common.
What do they have in common, I have not read much on Hayleigh's dad?

From what I've read thus far, there's not very much in common.   Maybe I missed something?
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1652 on: February 12, 2009, 02:47:54 PM »

I keep reading all these news releases about George Anthony going to help Haleigh's father, and it dawned on me, its all about the Anthony's again.  We need information on Haleigh, not on George.  I am appalled.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1653 on: February 12, 2009, 02:51:53 PM »

I keep reading all these news releases about George Anthony going to help Haleigh's father, and it dawned on me, its all about the Anthony's again.  We need information on Haleigh, not on George.  I am appalled.

i had a stupid thought...do you think the A's are going to think, oh Zanny took another child! See she's out there    Blame it on Zanny. 

Mr. Cummings looks like a parent should look if his child is missing.  I hope they find her somewhere safe.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1654 on: February 12, 2009, 02:53:44 PM »

Oh Goodnmad,

(((((Hugs)))))
PJ (Paula) flower

PJ, as always, you are a sweetie. smooch Just love ya. So many kind people find their way here to this board.

I remember you, Caylee.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1655 on: February 12, 2009, 02:54:05 PM »

hi monkey friends!

sorry if this has been brought up already, I have been swimming in a sea of schoolwork.

Anyone else freak out like I did last night when LP was talking on NG show and was gonna say ONE more thing before commercial when NG cut him off...then said "go ahead, Leonard".  LP said something like, "I don't wanna stick my neck out there"  What else could it be besides that Lee is really Caylee's dad?

Also, after Lee's totally creepy "CMA! CMA!" weirdness at the funeral, I have no doubt in my mind that he is one big jerk.  Remember his old MySpace postings that we read of his...they were super long and went on and on about how much he hated and despised his ex-girlfried and basically wanted her dead.  Also why would he only be wearing a Casey pin on his shirt?  (the green pin)  I say it's because he's the dad.

Another thing that creeped me out about the family at the funeral was George talking about smelling Caylee's sweat and missing it.   There are some things that you just don't say, because they are creepy.  This is one of them.   What do you guys think?

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1656 on: February 12, 2009, 02:56:27 PM »

*Conway also addressed a question left over from Caylee's memorial service Tuesday: Who was her uncle Lee Anthony referring to when he mentioned "CMA" several times in his public statement? Among other things, he said he was proud of and missed CMA. Caylee, Casey and Cindy all share the same initials.

Lee Anthony was "talking to all of them," Conway said.

"He wanted his sister to know he loves her."

From the Orlando Sentinel article dated 2/12/2009 titled Casey Anthony's defense team hires new media rep
Sarah Lundy and Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writers
February 12, 2009

Oh..... I thought he was talking about the County Music Awards !!  And his promise to become a big star !   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1657 on: February 12, 2009, 02:57:29 PM »

i had a stupid thought...do you think the A's are going to think, oh Zanny took another child! See she's out there    Blame it on Zanny. 

Mr. Cummings looks like a parent should look if his child is missing.  I hope they find her somewhere safe.

Not a stupid thought ... lordy, lordy if they do, more than a few monkeys will have steam coming outta their ears. 

P.S. Cutie pie doggy. A beagle?

I remember you, Caylee.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1658 on: February 12, 2009, 02:57:48 PM »

Not to mention it isnt a "club" His granddaughter was murdered by a family member, that fits NO COMPARISON to Ron Cummings as a father of an abducted daughter.  Caylee was NEVER missing, they need to stop with this charade...too late though they are all going to Satan's den on their judgment day.  Ron Cummings and his family DO NOT NEED THE ANTHONY & MILSTEAD's DELUSIONS, LIES, FRAUD & CRIMINAL ACTIVITY - he needs support without motiviation & boots on the ground to find Haleigh, God willing alive.  The moment George went to LE begging for his wife & son not to know was the moment we knew he knew & was questioning Cindy & Lee's actions - what he has done thereafter was succumb to his wife's iron fist.   The man needs to get counseling, get a full time job that has nothing to do with children & get out from underneath all these lies.   Casey killed Caylee and they all know it, worse yet they are covering for her & shoving her down our throats for sympathy....nope Im not naive & Im not buying their BS

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1659 on: February 12, 2009, 02:59:11 PM »

ok you guys i have been comeing in here for abit now.and i have watch and watch all the talk about the caylee anthony case...and you guys are so smart..i really love comeing in here..i have a problem..i need to know if anyone can help me by telling me how i can get the records of a murder..i just found out that my brother was in prison for murder!!! he murdered his wife around 1993..1994 in chesterfield virgina  her name was simone wood his name is bobby edward wood...it just seems that everytime i go to a different site i am told to pay money at every site.so if any of you smart monkeys know how i can get the information please contact me @ hope121971@yahoo.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.