April 19, 2024, 03:41:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 268326 times)
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1660 on: February 12, 2009, 02:59:29 PM »

I just know that I have signed for any parts of me that can be donated for research, help someone with a heart, kidney, liver, whatever they need....they can take it from me.

I hesitated so many times years ago thinking seriously about this.  Then when my grandchildren appeared, and to look at my children...I may be giving them a life to carry on. 

I believe as you do GramaMonkey.  My Mom had a brain aneuyism 11 years ago and was on life support.  When my brothers and I got the prognosis, we were approached by LifeBanc about organ donation.  My Mom had expressed her thoughts many years prior to this, that if there was any part of her that could help someone else, she wanted us to do that. (I was always squeamish about this) but, it wasn't about me!  This was the last decision I could ever make as her daughter and I knew what to do..give the OK to donate!    I received several calls subsequently about how many people were helped with corneas, liver, etc.  It made me feel very good and I know it was the perfect way to honor a woman who's entire life was about love, faith and giving.  I now have my decision to donate my organs noted on my drivers license.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1661 on: February 12, 2009, 03:00:29 PM »

Caylee Anthony's Grandfather in Putnam County for Support
Posted By: Gary Detman     Created: 2/12/2009 12:29:57 PM    Updated: 2/12/2009 1:52:42 PM
Recommend (1)Print Article Email Article Larger Smaller

SATSUMA, FL -- The grandfather of Caylee Anthony, the little girl from Orlando found dead last December, is in Putnam County to offer support to the families of Haleigh Cummings.

Haleigh has been missing since she went to bed Monday night.

George Anthony is with Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings. The two had lunch together and spoke to the media afterward.

Mr. Anthony says he is here for support, and that he and Cummings are part of a unique club. Anthony says this is not about him, it's just about finding Haleigh.

Caylee Anthony disappeared last summer. Police found her remains last December. Caylee's mother Casey is charged in her killing.

I keep reading all these news releases about George Anthony going to help Haleigh's father, and it dawned on me, its all about the Anthony's again.  We need information on Haleigh, not on George.  I am appalled.

I wish that George would just Man-UP and go get himself a real job.   Support his family.   Who's paying the freaking bills in that house?   No one has worked for months.    His grand daughter was murdered by his own daughter.   Caylee was never missing.  Its about time for George and Cindy to get on with their lives, face the truth, and get jobs to support themselves.  If my child went missing, the last peopleI would want in my face would be the A's.    They make me sick.   OK.  Throw nanners.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1662 on: February 12, 2009, 03:00:33 PM »

kcrn, you are absolutely correct.

NONE of the Anthonys took a poly, they resisted giving DNA.   They dont drive home a deathmobile, wash stained clothes & give the wrong items to LE that were specifically asked for.  They now are begging for immunity.   Innocent people do not behave this way, they have nothing to hide...enough said

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1663 on: February 12, 2009, 03:01:56 PM »

Posted By: Gary Detman     Created: 2/12/2009 12:29:57 PM    Updated: 2/12/2009 1:52:42 PM

SATSUMA, FL -- The grandfather of Caylee Anthony, the little girl from Orlando found dead last December, is in Putnam County to offer support to the families of Haleigh Cummings.

George Anthony is with Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings. The two had lunch together and spoke to the media afterward.

Mr. Anthony says he is here for support, and that he and Cummings are part of a unique club. Anthony says this is not about him, it's just about finding Haleigh.

Caylee Anthony disappeared last summer. Police found her remains last December. Caylee's mother Casey is charged in her killing.

I keep reading all these news releases about George Anthony going to help Haleigh's father, and it dawned on me, its all about the Anthony's again.  We need information on Haleigh, not on George.  I am appalled.

Yup!  I didn't see him running to Adji's family and (unforturnatly) that case isn't as high-profile as Haleigh's.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1664 on: February 12, 2009, 03:03:17 PM »

ok you guys i have been comeing in here for abit now.and i have watch and watch all the talk about the caylee anthony case...and you guys are so smart..i really love comeing in here..i have a problem..i need to know if anyone can help me by telling me how i can get the records of a murder..i just found out that my brother was in prison for murder!!! he murdered his wife around 1993..1994 in chesterfield virgina  her name was simone wood his name is bobby edward wood...it just seems that everytime i go to a different site i am told to pay money at every site.so if any of you smart monkeys know how i can get the information please contact me @ hope121971@yahoo.com

You should be able to go to the Chesterfield VA courthouse as the case would be public record

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1665 on: February 12, 2009, 03:04:20 PM »

hi monkey friends!

sorry if this has been brought up already, I have been swimming in a sea of schoolwork.

Anyone else freak out like I did last night when LP was talking on NG show and was gonna say ONE more thing before commercial when NG cut him off...then said "go ahead, Leonard".  LP said something like, "I don't wanna stick my neck out there"  What else could it be besides that Lee is really Caylee's dad?

Also, after Lee's totally creepy "CMA! CMA!" weirdness at the funeral, I have no doubt in my mind that he is one big jerk.  Remember his old MySpace postings that we read of his...they were super long and went on and on about how much he hated and despised his ex-girlfried and basically wanted her dead.  Also why would he only be wearing a Casey pin on his shirt?  (the green pin)  I say it's because he's the dad.

Another thing that creeped me out about the family at the funeral was George talking about smelling Caylee's sweat and missing it.   There are some things that you just don't say, because they are creepy.  This is one of them.   What do you guys think?

Interesting ... maybe so. LP has said it before. Now, I don't know if it's true. I'd imagine if it is, we will find out sooner or later. But based on their strange behavior it is entirely possible.

Well, that comment about her sweat caught me off guard too. But I get what he is saying. It just didn't "sound" quite right, but I think the sentiment was good.

Ok, it's like this ... a friend I used to work with said she like to see her little girl's "tushy" not perverted, just that it was cute. Then a guy who worked in the office -- no kids of his own -- said yes, little kids are so cute when they are naked.

Well, ok, I get that babies are "cute" naked. They are cute any which way. But when he made the comment it was weird.  IDK now I sound weird

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1666 on: February 12, 2009, 03:07:52 PM »

Hi My Monkeys!   

Sheesh What A Day!     It's 2:23 and I'm just getting to the cage!!

Just checking in ... looks like no arrests ... no banana dump ...

I'll be lurking ....   

That sounds so ominous. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1667 on: February 12, 2009, 03:08:08 PM »

OMG- I cannot believe that GA is there in Satsuma with Hayleigh's dad. That is just sick!

On the lighter side this is my first letter to KC that GA asked us to write. Do you think it is ok?

High 5 there CMA-
Papa Jo asked that we send you some letters, I guess you do get a little bored in there, I mean there is only so much sleeping and eating you can do before that gets old to. This is my first letter to a con so I hope I can follow protocol alright. But I am generally an upbeat person so what the heck.
Man I bet you were po'ed when your mama did what she wanted the the memorial thing, but hey- you are use to it so I guess it will be alright. I really didn't like the pictures they had up of you and the kid, I mean they were not your most flattering shots. But everybody had a great party afterwards so I guess she did a pretty good job. Oh yeah , I don't want to hurt your feelings or anything but you might want to get them to bring you some clothes that fit a little better for your next court date, that outfit you had on really wasn't able to hide the couple of pounds, well more like 20 or so that you have put on since you have been there. Either that or cut back on some of that junk food you have been eating. Do they have foundation at the commissary? You should pick some up that should go a long way in hiding that acne oh and try to remember to face the cameras a little more-those side profile shots really accencuate that double chin thing you got going.
Oh you should be careful of Jose too now that I think about it. I know he probably has you convinced that all these deals he is trying to work out will keep you in the money for the rest of your life and that is gonna require that he stall the trial as long as possible- but the general consense is that he is a few beans short of a burrito so be careful of that. You know that if you are convicted your aren't entitled to any profit for offing the snot head. I mean if he doesn't get you off, he gets all that money and that would then "suck to be you". You get to spend the rest of your life in jail and he gets to live in the lap of luxury.
Well I hope I was able to brighten your day a little bit. I will write again soon. Oh I know that most people don't by the whole attempted suicide thing by your dad, he was probably just tired of hearing your mother run her mouth.
Well have a happy day.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!  Send it!! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1668 on: February 12, 2009, 03:11:52 PM »

Because it's all about CINDY SIN-SIN! In her mind, having a gravesite for Caylee, where others could go and pay their respects, would be using up attention that she, Queen Crazy, feels she is more entitled to. A grave would deflect attention and sympaty from SinSin.

Oh, her media people are just so stupid! Think of all the opportunities for photo ops with SinSin at the grave at Christmas, Caylee's birthday, the anniversary of KC's last ride on Ol' Sparky (dang, I love that term!). Sin Sin really blew it on this one! T-shirts, badges, posters of the grave, all copyrighted to ol Sin Sin herself.
(d'ya get that I despise that witch??? )

I'm getting the distinct feeling you do not care for Ms. Cindy. Damn, I must be psychic or somethin' 

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1669 on: February 12, 2009, 03:12:43 PM »

I wish that George would just Man-UP and go get himself a real job.   Support his family.   Who's paying the freaking bills in that house?   No one has worked for months.    His grand daughter was murdered by his own daughter.   Caylee was never missing.  Its about time for George and Cindy to get on with their lives, face the truth, and get jobs to support themselves.  If my child went missing, the last peopleI would want in my face would be the A's.    They make me sick.   OK.  Throw nanners.

No nanners. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1670 on: February 12, 2009, 03:16:21 PM »

Hi My Monkeys!   

Sheesh What A Day!     It's 2:23 and I'm just getting to the cage!!

Just checking in ... looks like no arrests ... no banana dump ...

I'll be lurking ....   

That sounds so ominous. 

Oh my. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1671 on: February 12, 2009, 03:19:00 PM »

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1672 on: February 12, 2009, 03:19:09 PM »

Hi Monkeys -- popping in and out from work today.  You know, when we first heard about the cremation, it did seem "wrong" somehow for Caylee. After giving it some thought, I decided it must be because we all worried for all those months about what could have become of her remains (burned, buried, underwater, decapitated, dismembered, dissolved in acid -- you name it).  When she was finally found, it was so awful to learn the details; to picture her "double-bagged" body reduced to "skeletonized" bones that were "disarticulated" (per Dr. G), and scattered across a large area by animals and/or water.  Poor little darling.. it is truly disturbing to think that her body was mistreated, disrespected and left out in the elements like this (not to mention the trunk and the ..ugghh.. duct tape).  So the idea of cremation stuck me at first as just one more, albeit permanent, grievous insult to her little body.

But then again... knowing that her remains were lying alone out in the woods all those months, and seeing the question "Where's Caylee" appearing everywhere we turned... maybe there is some logic to the decision.  If Caylee's remains were buried, it would perpetuate that feeling of her being all alone somewhere "out there."  By having her remains cremated, she can be kept close by, in the company of her loved ones.  Where's Caylee?  Right here, with us.  Does that make any sense at all?

Of course, it still also rubs us the wrong way because we know that her remains constitute evidence.  Cremating her bones seems like destruction of evidence; there's no way around that perception.

I thought this was a good, thought-provoking question!

I think you just figured me out. That's it. That's why I was feeling that way. But yes now I can see the other point as well. Thank you.

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1673 on: February 12, 2009, 03:19:19 PM »

I wonder if Casey would respond to any letters she might receive?

~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1674 on: February 12, 2009, 03:20:26 PM »

No nanners. 

mmmm nanners

mmm fried Taters

where's my Tater? 

Could we get some docs already????

I remember you, Caylee.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1675 on: February 12, 2009, 03:21:00 PM »

Goodnmad, I love your squirrel.  It looks like a pet.  Is it??  We found a baby squirrel in the yard after hurricane Katrina and raised it for awhile and it died.  I think my granddaughter fed it some cheetos.  It was so cute and I miss it so much.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1676 on: February 12, 2009, 03:22:49 PM »

Not a stupid thought ... lordy, lordy if they do, more than a few monkeys will have steam coming outta their ears. 

P.S. Cutie pie doggy. A beagle?

Never know what the A's will do... nothing should surprise me anymore 

yes, she's a beagle...her name is Murphy..one of 3 dogs we have.  Three is my limit lol

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1677 on: February 12, 2009, 03:23:12 PM »

OMG- I cannot believe that GA is there in Satsuma with Hayleigh's dad. That is just sick!

On the lighter side this is my first letter to KC that GA asked us to write. Do you think it is ok?

High 5 there CMA-
Papa Jo asked that we send you some letters, I guess you do get a little bored in there, I mean there is only so much sleeping and eating you can do before that gets old to. This is my first letter to a con so I hope I can follow protocol alright. But I am generally an upbeat person so what the heck.
Man I bet you were po'ed when your mama did what she wanted the the memorial thing, but hey- you are use to it so I guess it will be alright. I really didn't like the pictures they had up of you and the kid, I mean they were not your most flattering shots. But everybody had a great party afterwards so I guess she did a pretty good job. Oh yeah , I don't want to hurt your feelings or anything but you might want to get them to bring you some clothes that fit a little better for your next court date, that outfit you had on really wasn't able to hide the couple of pounds, well more like 20 or so that you have put on since you have been there. Either that or cut back on some of that junk food you have been eating. Do they have foundation at the commissary? You should pick some up that should go a long way in hiding that acne oh and try to remember to face the cameras a little more-those side profile shots really accencuate that double chin thing you got going.
Oh you should be careful of Jose too now that I think about it. I know he probably has you convinced that all these deals he is trying to work out will keep you in the money for the rest of your life and that is gonna require that he stall the trial as long as possible- but the general consense is that he is a few beans short of a burrito so be careful of that. You know that if you are convicted your aren't entitled to any profit for offing the snot head. I mean if he doesn't get you off, he gets all that money and that would then "suck to be you". You get to spend the rest of your life in jail and he gets to live in the lap of luxury.
Well I hope I was able to brighten your day a little bit. I will write again soon. Oh I know that most people don't by the whole attempted suicide thing by your dad, he was probably just tired of hearing your mother run her mouth.
Well have a happy day.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!  Send it!! 

OMG that is great!!!!!!!! I double dog dare you to send it.
Oh and Good afternoon Monkeys!!!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1678 on: February 12, 2009, 03:25:10 PM »

Goodnmad, I love your squirrel.  It looks like a pet.  Is it??  We found a baby squirrel in the yard after hurricane Katrina and raised it for awhile and it died.  I think my granddaughter fed it some cheetos.  It was so cute and I miss it so much.

aww, poor little squirrel.

no more Cheetos for me then. 

I found it early on when the "two squirrels cralwed up in my car and died" debacle came out.

I think this squirrel could whoop Casey's a** and Baez too.

My pet is a spoiled rotten beagle named Lucy. 

I remember you, Caylee.
milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1679 on: February 12, 2009, 03:26:53 PM »

hi monkey friends!

sorry if this has been brought up already, I have been swimming in a sea of schoolwork.

Anyone else freak out like I did last night when LP was talking on NG show and was gonna say ONE more thing before commercial when NG cut him off...then said "go ahead, Leonard".  LP said something like, "I don't wanna stick my neck out there"  What else could it be besides that Lee is really Caylee's dad?

Also, after Lee's totally creepy "CMA! CMA!" weirdness at the funeral, I have no doubt in my mind that he is one big jerk.  Remember his old MySpace postings that we read of his...they were super long and went on and on about how much he hated and despised his ex-girlfried and basically wanted her dead.  Also why would he only be wearing a Casey pin on his shirt?  (the green pin)  I say it's because he's the dad.

Another thing that creeped me out about the family at the funeral was George talking about smelling Caylee's sweat and missing it.   There are some things that you just don't say, because they are creepy.  This is one of them.   What do you guys think?

Interesting ... maybe so. LP has said it before. Now, I don't know if it's true. I'd imagine if it is, we will find out sooner or later. But based on their strange behavior it is entirely possible.

Well, that comment about her sweat caught me off guard too. But I get what he is saying. It just didn't "sound" quite right, but I think the sentiment was good.

Ok, it's like this ... a friend I used to work with said she like to see her little girl's "tushy" not perverted, just that it was cute. Then a guy who worked in the office -- no kids of his own -- said yes, little kids are so cute when they are naked.

Well, ok, I get that babies are "cute" naked. They are cute any which way. But when he made the comment it was weird.  IDK now I sound weird
  Well I can one up on that one. My hubby and I have 7 grands and whenever we would end up babysitting-bathtime was always a chore when they were old enough to run around. 
  I would give them a bath, wrap them in a towel dress and of course they would take off running.
  They call my hubby Pop Pop and his job would be to chase them down and keep them occupied while I tried to diaper and dress them.
  When I had them wrapped in a towel I would yell "Pop Pop I have a clean naked baby"  Well he would start chasing and when he caught them he would say, "What does Pop Pop do to clean naked babies?" and they would laugh and say "give snuggles on the bed" At that point he would toss them on the bed and we would get them dressed. It was the same game with each one of them and they all had fun with it.
  Sadly, they got older and we had to unteach them that game as it would sound terribly perverted to an outsider. We had to do the same thing with butt crabs-but that is a whole nother story. It is a shame they grow up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.