March 28, 2024, 07:04:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 267471 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1740 on: February 12, 2009, 04:39:19 PM »

So is cindy afraid Haleigh's case is going to steal her spotlight?.....so her solution is to put Georgie right in the middle of it all?....for a family that wants to be left alone by the media they sure do have a bass-ackwards way of doing so!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1741 on: February 12, 2009, 04:39:29 PM »

Thanks Leroy for the info.  On that note I'm logging off, the Anthonys discust me.  Can someone email me at lovin-life2008@live.com if & when the documents are ever released?

TYIA,
Lovin   

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1742 on: February 12, 2009, 04:40:44 PM »

Thanks Leroy for the info.  On that note I'm logging off, the Anthonys discust me.  Can someone email me at lovin-life2008@live.com if & when the documents are ever released?

TYIA,
Lovin   

I got yer back Lovin!!

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1743 on: February 12, 2009, 04:44:05 PM »

DNA Connects Rape Suspect To Florida Mall Case
Thursday, February 12, 2009 – updated: 3:29 pm EST February 12, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Orange County Sheriff's Office said the suspects in the rape of an 11-year-old girl may be connected to a year-old case that happened at Florida Mall.

What does this have to do with Caylee Marie's case, nothing

thanks for the update gramamonkey, what a truly horrible case.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1744 on: February 12, 2009, 04:44:40 PM »

Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say
Helen Eckinger | Sentinel Staff Writer
3:54 PM EST, February 12, 2009
1 2 3 4 next SATSUMA - 3:53 p.m.

Brad Conway, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney, has confirmed that George Anthony is in Satsuma, offering support to Haleigh's family.

"He went up there because his family went through the exact same thing they're going through now," Conway said. "George has gone up to lend help and support and sympathy to the family and do whatever they need while the search goes on."

Conway said that Cindy Anthony did not accompany her husband to Satsuma, but that they both have been reaching out to members of the media who covered the Caylee case to make sure that Haleigh's disappearance gets as much coverage as possible. They also do not want their involvement to detract attention from Haleigh.

More Orlando Sentinel blogs "The irony of this is the media attention that they get is helping the search for Haleigh but they also are aware that they do not want Caylee Marie's case to overshadow what they are trying to do for Haleigh," Conway said. "They want this to be about Haleigh Cummings and finding this little girl "

3:21 p.m.

Texas EquuSearch has found a location to use as a staging area in Satsuma.

Anyone who wishes to help the group search for Haleigh tomorrow needs be at 914 E. Buffalo Bluff Rd. at 8 a.m. tomorrow, according to Tim Miller, EquuSearch's founder and director.

Miller said that volunteers, who need to be 18 or older, should wear long pants, closed toed shoes, and comfortable clothes. He also asked that volunteers bring their own sack lunches if possible - the group has plenty of water for volunteers, but there aren't many places to buy food near the staging area, which is less than an eighth of a mile from Haleigh's home

2:52 p.m.

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla confirmed to the Sentinel that he is offering a reward for Haleigh's safe return.

Padilla, who is in Satsuma, said that he will give $25,000 to anyone responsible for Haleigh's safe return before midnight Saturday.

"The first five day of a kidnapping are crucial - after that they start getting panicky and want to get rid of the child," Padilla said, explaining the deadline.

Padilla also confirmed reports that George Anthony is in Satsuma and is spending time with Ronald Cummings' and his family, although he said he has not spoken to Anthony.

"I guess he's commiserating with the family," Padilla said.

2:27 p.m.

The Gainsville Sun is reporting that George Anthony is with Ronald Cummings' family on its Twitter feed. Check it out and more here.

Conway said that Cindy Anthony did not accompany her husband to Satsuma, but that they both have been reaching out to members of the media who covered the Caylee case to make sure that Haleigh's disappearance gets as much coverage as possible. They also do not want their involvement to detract attention from Haleigh.

This is what drives me crazy about the A's. First, why is GA there if they don't want to detract attention? Him being there is bringing attention to HIM, they have to know that would happen. Does CA really think they are that important that little Hayleigh will be ignored? Seriously, does she think Hayleigh will get less coverage because of the A's? I certainly hope not, because we know Hayleigh is out there somewhere, hopefully to be found safe & sound!! CA, don't worry, Hayleigh will get the coverage she deserves, whether or not you bring yourselves into the case. So please, take care of your own troubles. I am sure Hayleighs family is going to get ALL the help & support they need.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1745 on: February 12, 2009, 04:45:02 PM »

Gosh...I hope I never get on your bad side!!! I have to say that I think it's a good thing for GA to be there trying to help this family. Maybe some of you don't know how long the days can be after losing someone you love. I lost my husband to lung cancer in 2002 and the days that followed his death were unbearable. I wanted to go back to work as soon as I could and I wanted to keep busy 24-7...just to keep my mind busy.  Regardless of how she died, GA lost a precious grandaughter that was a big part of his life.  I know how big the hole in his heart is right now. If he feels that he's doing something to help someone, who are we to judge. I'm sure he's better off away from his house and his wife right now.  I love all of you fellow monkeys but I do think we're awfully quick to judge and criticize others before walking a mile in their shoes.  maybe it is a bit soon for GA to be thrust into this environment but this is his decision.  If he feels he is doing something to help someone, it may help him feel his life has a purpose.  After my husband died, I wanted to start volunteering with Hospice, in an effort to somehow pay back an organization that had been such a pillar of strength for me.  Hospice did require that I wait a brief time to allow myself to heal.  Now, I try and help others survive what I went through and it makes my heart feel really good.  After I hold the hand of a wife that's losing her husband to cancer, I feel my husband didn't die in vain. So...throw those bananas at me if you wish!!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1746 on: February 12, 2009, 04:46:27 PM »

Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say
Helen Eckinger | Sentinel Staff Writer
3:54 PM EST, February 12, 2009
1 2 3 4 next SATSUMA - 3:53 p.m.

Brad Conway, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney, has confirmed that George Anthony is in Satsuma, offering support to Haleigh's family.

"He went up there because his family went through the exact same thing they're going through now," Conway said. "George has gone up to lend help and support and sympathy to the family and do whatever they need while the search goes on."

More Orlando Sentinel blogs "The irony of this is the media attention that they get is helping the search for Haleigh but they also are aware that they do not want Caylee Marie's case to overshadow what they are trying to do for Haleigh," Conway said. "They want this to be about Haleigh Cummings and finding this little girl "

3:21 p.m.

Texas EquuSearch has found a location to use as a staging area in Satsuma.

Anyone who wishes to help the group search for Haleigh tomorrow needs be at 914 E. Buffalo Bluff Rd. at 8 a.m. tomorrow, according to Tim Miller, EquuSearch's founder and director.

Miller said that volunteers, who need to be 18 or older, should wear long pants, closed toed shoes, and comfortable clothes. He also asked that volunteers bring their own sack lunches if possible - the group has plenty of water for volunteers, but there aren't many places to buy food near the staging area, which is less than an eighth of a mile from Haleigh's home

2:52 p.m.

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla confirmed to the Sentinel that he is offering a reward for Haleigh's safe return.

Padilla, who is in Satsuma, said that he will give $25,000 to anyone responsible for Haleigh's safe return before midnight Saturday.

"The first five day of a kidnapping are crucial - after that they start getting panicky and want to get rid of the child," Padilla said, explaining the deadline.

Padilla also confirmed reports that George Anthony is in Satsuma and is spending time with Ronald Cummings' and his family, although he said he has not spoken to Anthony.

"I guess he's commiserating with the family," Padilla said.

2:27 p.m.

The Gainsville Sun is reporting that George Anthony is with Ronald Cummings' family on its Twitter feed. Check it out and more here.

AND THE FACT THAT THIS LYING LAWYER ON BEHALF OF THE ANTHONYS CAME OUT WITH THIS STATMENT  PROVES TO ME IT IS A PUBLICITY STUNT, A SHAM TO BRING ATTENTION TO THE FRAUD KFN - people better start asking what $1,000 Denis Milstead forked over as a reward, they didnt have a pot to pizz in, its probably donation money taken in from their fund raising for the lie they help perpetuate that Caylee was "missing"

Lets be clear about this "He went up there because his family went through the exact same thing they're going through now," Conway said" NO IT IS NOT THE EXACT SAME THING & they know it.  This is outrageous

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1747 on: February 12, 2009, 04:47:12 PM »

This is what drives me crazy about the A's. First, why is GA there if they don't want to detract attention? Him being there is bringing attention to HIM, they have to know that would happen. Does CA really think they are that important that little Hayleigh will be ignored? Seriously, does she think Hayleigh will get less coverage because of the A's? I certainly hope not, because we know Hayleigh is out there somewhere, hopefully to be found safe & sound!! CA, don't worry, Hayleigh will get the coverage she deserves, whether or not you bring yourselves into the case. So please, take care of your own troubles. I am sure Hayleighs family is going to get ALL the help & support they need.

QM - well said!

katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1748 on: February 12, 2009, 04:48:04 PM »

PLEASE ALLOW ME  TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU FORUM 

JUST WANT TO SHARE THIS WITH MY FRIENDS:Smile

TO: God. com

Dear Lord,

Every single evening
As I’m lying here in bed,
This tiny little Prayer
Keeps running through my head:

God bless all my family
Wherever they may be,
Keep them warm
and safe from harm
For they’re so close to me.

And God, there is one more thing
I wish that You could do;
Hope You don’t mind me asking,
Please bless my computer too.

Now I know that it’s unusual
To Bless a motherboard,
But listen just a second
While I explain it to you, Lord.

You see, that little metal box
Holds more than odds and ends;
Inside those small compartments
Rest so many of my friends.

I know so much about them
By the kindness that they give,
And this little scrap of metal
Takes me in to where they live.

By faith is how I know them
Much the same as You.

We share in what life brings us
And from that our friendships grew.

Please take an extra minute
From Your duties up above,
To bless those in THIS FORUM
That’s filled with so much love.

Wherever else this prayer may reach
To each and every friend,

Amen

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1749 on: February 12, 2009, 04:48:23 PM »

hey george...
go home..
let these people actually FIND that child ALIVE...without the CIRCUS or DISTRACTIONS that your family would bring to the search...

just my opinion...

George may just be trying to get away from Cindy and the whole circus.  She cannot control him here.

well he can get AWAY somewhere ELSE.... for gawdsakes.. this man was just a short time ago saying he was commiting suicide...in a pysche ward... what is he DOING around such a EMOTIONAL scene again...

take it down the road george...

get YOUR family in order before you go gettin in the midst of ANOTHERS family...

unless its for money...then i can see your point...

GAH!
I agree, he needs to deal with his own very serious issues before diving into others. 

George is probably jealous that this case, which IMO is truly a case of a missing child and not one murdered by her mother, because he thinks this family might get more press attention. How dare he tell the press what to do.  How dare he tell anyone what to do.  Hang your head in shame, George, or better yet, write your murdering daughter a letter.  Say, "Hi, How're you doin' ."  Your no good whore of a daughter murdered her sweet innocent child.  Get that through your feeble head, George. You can help no one.  You and your ridiculous wife spawned the bad seed.  Stay away from these poor peopl, you worthless twit.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1750 on: February 12, 2009, 04:52:04 PM »

Yes!  It feels spiteful to me as well.  Not just because she was cremated, but that Cindy knew Casey didn't want her to be.  This whole thing seems like Casey makes a move and Cindy one-ups her, then Casey one-ups Cindy, then Cindy one-ups Casey again.  And over and over, ad-nauseum.  One would have thought it would have ended with Caylee's death... but nope.  Am almost afraid to wonder where and when the one-upping will end!  And will the 'winner' be fully satisfied with that?   

Sadly, IMO Cindy fought with Casey and it got physical Father's Day evening. Casey "showed her" and killed Caylee.

So, now what? It's sick. Maybe Cindy wants her home so she can choke her again. Or maybe I'm just being cynical.

Wow...there's a thought.  It seems to me that what you both said, this is a very real scenario of how CinCin and KC played each other.  Remember all the talk about CinCin calling
KC's friends and trash talking KC?  I think mother and daughter had a sick competition going.

I still would like to know why George has been treated like a "disregarded entity" by this family.  None of them had an ounce of respect for him and I think Lee took on the roll of the "man of the family"..ok..not that he filled it well...but I'm just sayin' that it looks that way to me. 

Uhhh GNM....that was quick...changed out that weed smokin' squirrel for a cute, innocent looking little hound...but I caught you..I'm quick I'll tell...yeah, that's it....quick! 
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1751 on: February 12, 2009, 04:52:19 PM »

what is cindy doing? trying to get george involved with child find for this little girl

they want to smell like a rose .. they want to portray to the world  . that they are doing everything they can as a normal family.. we know its still about casey  and sympathy and leniency... cindy loves the media spotlight.. she doesnt fool anyone... shes in it to promote her daughters innocence.. she has no boundaries and shes using george... she is again in CONTROL!!!
of everyone life.. how to do and think.. is there no end to this mad woman...she is far from being the person she is trying to portray..... a kind compassionate woman shes not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1752 on: February 12, 2009, 04:53:57 PM »

Gosh...I hope I never get on your bad side!!! I have to say that I think it's a good thing for GA to be there trying to help this family. Maybe some of you don't know how long the days can be after losing someone you love. I lost my husband to lung cancer in 2002 and the days that followed his death were unbearable. I wanted to go back to work as soon as I could and I wanted to keep busy 24-7...just to keep my mind busy.  Regardless of how she died, GA lost a precious grandaughter that was a big part of his life.  I know how big the hole in his heart is right now. If he feels that he's doing something to help someone, who are we to judge. I'm sure he's better off away from his house and his wife right now.  I love all of you fellow monkeys but I do think we're awfully quick to judge and criticize others before walking a mile in their shoes.  maybe it is a bit soon for GA to be thrust into this environment but this is his decision.  If he feels he is doing something to help someone, it may help him feel his life has a purpose.  After my husband died, I wanted to start volunteering with Hospice, in an effort to somehow pay back an organization that had been such a pillar of strength for me.  Hospice did require that I wait a brief time to allow myself to heal.  Now, I try and help others survive what I went through and it makes my heart feel really good.  After I hold the hand of a wife that's losing her husband to cancer, I feel my husband didn't die in vain. So...throw those bananas at me if you wish!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1753 on: February 12, 2009, 04:54:26 PM »

So the Anthonys want a "Private meeting" with their murdering scab of a daughter, but they don't want it released to the public.  Listen up, Cindy, noone cares what you want. Why do these people demand special treatment and sometimes get it.  Why does LE put up with their demands.  Why are they covered with teflon?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1754 on: February 12, 2009, 04:54:49 PM »

I just posted a live feed about Haleigh
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4523.msg670960#msg670960
LP was just on.  Open mike now.
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1755 on: February 12, 2009, 04:55:02 PM »

OH!!!!!!!
goerge is there because Haleigh's family is going through the same thing that they are!!!
OH!!!!!!  did  Haleigh's  mother kill her tooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

??????????????????????????????? I think they are doing it for caseys cause not because they care.
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1756 on: February 12, 2009, 04:55:29 PM »

this makes me wanna puke
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1757 on: February 12, 2009, 04:56:15 PM »

DNA Connects Rape Suspect To Florida Mall Case
Thursday, February 12, 2009 – updated: 3:29 pm EST February 12, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Orange County Sheriff's Office said the suspects in the rape of an 11-year-old girl may be connected to a year-old case that happened at Florida Mall.

What does this have to do with Caylee Marie's case, nothing

thanks for the update gramamonkey, what a truly horrible case.
Yes, I agree Peanut.  Thank you gramamonkey for the interesting tidbit.  So much going on right now in Florida.  I wonder if Cindy will try to say that since she had a Caylee sighting at a FL mall that this guy could be the one that killed and dumped Caylee...who knows with this family.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1758 on: February 12, 2009, 04:57:27 PM »

Hi Ann I'm not sure who you're speaking to, but I have no problem with anyone who doesn't feel just the same as me. I don't consider myself as being judgemental, just expressing my thoughts on why I don't think GA shouldn't be up helping someone who just had their child kidnapped. First, it does detract some of the attention from , as we've already seen. Also, I just think it's too soon that he be there when he still has his own family life to deal with. They are still in the midst of their ordeal, it is still very early one in KC's case. I just think it's too soon, and I don't think it's a good idea for him to be there.  That's my personal feelings on his being there, and my reasons why. I said before, maybe I'm wrong, maybe it's not a bad thing, I don't know? But my expressing my feelings should not make me judgemental, it's just me saying what I think about it.

RIP Sweet Puppy
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1759 on: February 12, 2009, 04:57:28 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

I haven't posted in a while because this case was wearing on me, but I see KFN is trying to insert itself (for self-serving purposes) into Hayleigh's case.  It is disgusting!

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.