April 23, 2024, 11:28:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 268466 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1800 on: February 12, 2009, 05:38:08 PM »

Jose Baez's former media rep won't go away
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
5:05 PM EST, February 12, 2009
The former media firm representing Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez doesn't want to let go of the spotlight -- even after Baez has hired someone new to take it.

Press Corps Media sent an e-mail and a fax to reporters today, saying the company was still involved in the Casey Anthony case. In fact, the third-party who is paying for two staff members has extended its contract and paid for 19 more months.

This comes the day after Baez confirmed he is no longer associated with Press Corps Media and has hired veteran media representative Marti Mackenzie, who has handled several high profile cases and worked with local attorneys, to represent his law firm.

"The only thing that's been 'dumped' is prepayment of our services into our trust account, and those services will be rendered when asked per our non-refundable contract," Sabrina Cane, a Press Corps Media worker, e-mailed the Orlando Sentinel. "Given the many surprises already experienced in this case, Press Corps Media will do what it has been paid to do - assist in Ms. Anthony's defense on media coverage."

Mackenzie said this afternoon that she has never encountered a situation like this before when a previous media firm refuses to let go after a client has made his intentions clear. 

Baez is no longer associated with them and she will coordinate contact with the media, she said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-jose-baez-spokesman-021209,0,7645989.story

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1801 on: February 12, 2009, 05:38:29 PM »

IMO the reason why Cindy doesn't want a "Formal Grave" is because she knows people will bring flowers and other things to place on it.  She HATES that other people have feelings for Caylee for some unknown reason.  She has always resented any outpouring of emotions toward Caylee.  In the eulogy...she dismisses others' feeling by saying this will be a "passing thought" for everyone except them.  Guess she wants to be the only "victim" that is grieving...to hell with what Caylee went through....Cindy is the only true victim in her mind.

I bet she never gave a rat's ass about another human being in her life and can't imagine others that do have true feelings and real compassion.  That is why she is so suspicious that everyone is just trying to make a buck off of this tragedy because that is what she is doing.  A guilty conscience always tells.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1802 on: February 12, 2009, 05:40:50 PM »

In addition to what I said above about George preaching to the media about being judged - its also dangerous because he very well could be projecting how his family has been covering up the truth of Casey's guilt to not judge someone in the Cummings immediate circle besides the father who is cleared that may have done something that attributed to Haleigh's abduction (directly or indirectly)

What or who was he referring to when he said to not judge anyone? Why would he say that? I'm just trying to understand it. I only saw a snippet of him talking to the media, and I don't know what precipitated him saying that? Is he accusing people of judging the cummings as though they are guilty in some way? Was that what he meant? Just trying to understand what he was talking about.

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1803 on: February 12, 2009, 05:42:07 PM »

Jose Baez's former media rep won't go away
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
5:05 PM EST, February 12, 2009
The former media firm representing Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez doesn't want to let go of the spotlight -- even after Baez has hired someone new to take it.

Press Corps Media sent an e-mail and a fax to reporters today, saying the company was still involved in the Casey Anthony case. In fact, the third-party who is paying for two staff members has extended its contract and paid for 19 more months.

This comes the day after Baez confirmed he is no longer associated with Press Corps Media and has hired veteran media representative Marti Mackenzie, who has handled several high profile cases and worked with local attorneys, to represent his law firm.

"The only thing that's been 'dumped' is prepayment of our services into our trust account, and those services will be rendered when asked per our non-refundable contract," Sabrina Cane, a Press Corps Media worker, e-mailed the Orlando Sentinel. "Given the many surprises already experienced in this case, Press Corps Media will do what it has been paid to do - assist in Ms. Anthony's defense on media coverage."

Mackenzie said this afternoon that she has never encountered a situation like this before when a previous media firm refuses to let go after a client has made his intentions clear. 

Baez is no longer associated with them and she will coordinate contact with the media, she said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-jose-baez-spokesman-021209,0,7645989.story

Sounds like a big mess to me! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1804 on: February 12, 2009, 05:42:29 PM »

Yes, GA loves his daughter but is that so incomprehensible? 
His love for his daughter is absolutely NOT incomprehensible.  But as I've said in this forum before ... telling the truth - and standing up and honoring Caylee by telling the truth - has nothing to do with loving Casey.

You can hold your child accountable for anything ... including murdering your granddaughter ... and still love her.  Unfortunately, as far as I have seen - not a one of them has ever held Casey accountable for anything ... and their not holding Casey accountable for Caylees murder - in my mind - equates with stomping on Caylee's (imaginary) grave ... dishonoring her life ... not loving her - even in death ... as much as they love Casey ...

I can forgive almost anything ... having a real tough time with this one ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1805 on: February 12, 2009, 05:42:55 PM »

Thanks Nut. There is no understanding these people..

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1806 on: February 12, 2009, 05:43:03 PM »

Wow...some of you monkeys are pretty scary!!! I thought this board was a place to discuss this case...not to form a vigilante hate group. I was amazed that there were 153 death threats against the Ant family before the memorial service on Tuesday. I kept wondering what kind of people could have that much hate in their heart against these parents....especially GA.  I can understand being very angry with KC, as she is the person accused and charged with this crime.  Do some of you realize how much hate is coming through in your messages???

Monkeys scary??  

What is scary is the fact there are 4 people called the Anthonys who have no regard for anyone but themselves, who will lie, cheat, and do anything for money and face time. They will even exploit a real kidnapped child to get their ugly faces on TV and try to use that child to collect money for their own pockets.

What is scary is:
The Anthonys are out of the street
If the Anthony's lips are moving they are lying
The Anthonys cared NOTHING for Caylee and put KC over her not only in life but in her horrible death
The Anthonys only hang around with known criminals who claim to help children and collect money with no real non profit organization
The Anthonys were losing their home until the attention from Caylee's disappearance brought in money to catch up their house and car payments and neither of them ever bothered to go back to work again.
The Anthonys taught KC how to lie, steal and manipulate........and Cindy taught her how to fondle men like she does every time she gets an opportunity

Those things are scary - NOT MONKEYS -  If these are not enough things for you I can list about 100 more.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1807 on: February 12, 2009, 05:43:18 PM »

Wow...some of you monkeys are pretty scary!!! I thought this board was a place to discuss this case...not to form a vigilante hate group. I was amazed that there were 153 death threats against the Ant family before the memorial service on Tuesday. I kept wondering what kind of people could have that much hate in their heart against these parents....especially GA.  I can understand being very angry with KC, as she is the person accused and charged with this crime.  Do some of you realize how much hate is coming through in your messages???

We just want justice for Caylee
we care what happened to Caylee unlike her family

Cindy told us at the memoral

Caylee was loved while she was here that is ALL that matters
and I take that as this

She doesn't care how or who killed Caylee

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1808 on: February 12, 2009, 05:47:40 PM »

In addition to what I said above about George preaching to the media about being judged - its also dangerous because he very well could be projecting how his family has been covering up the truth of Casey's guilt to not judge someone in the Cummings immediate circle besides the father who is cleared that may have done something that attributed to Haleigh's abduction (directly or indirectly)

What or who was he referring to when he said to not judge anyone? Why would he say that? I'm just trying to understand it. I only saw a snippet of him talking to the media, and I don't know what precipitated him saying that? Is he accusing people of judging the cummings as though they are guilty in some way? Was that what he meant? Just trying to understand what he was talking about.

Yes, he is speaking to any speculation upon the Cummings family including Ron's girlfriend who was home with the children.  This is NOT healthy that he is projecting to the media that Casey's obvious guilt & their family cover up should have not been judged so therefore no one should be doing it to any of the Cummings circle.    Meanwhile his new partner (yes officially) Dennis Milstead of KFN was right behind him to encourage him (seen in background of video).   How is that helping to find an abducted girl?  No the only thing that will help find Haleigh is boots on the ground, water & air along with some excellent investigative work, and FULL COOPERATION FROM THE CUMMINGS FAMILY and potential witnesses.     No one needs to hear an obstructor bloviating right now!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1809 on: February 12, 2009, 05:50:05 PM »

DNA Connects Rape Suspect To Florida Mall Case
Thursday, February 12, 2009 – updated: 3:29 pm EST February 12, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Orange County Sheriff's Office said the suspects in the rape of an 11-year-old girl may be connected to a year-old case that happened at Florida Mall.

What does this have to do with Caylee Marie's case, nothing

The crime itself nothing but the linking of DNA after all this time is interresting and of course, DNA will play a big role in this case.
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1810 on: February 12, 2009, 05:50:33 PM »

Yes, he is speaking to any speculation upon the Cummings family including Ron's girlfriend who was home with the children.  This is NOT healthy that he is projecting to the media that Casey's obvious guilt & their family cover up should have not been judged so therefore no one should be doing it to any of the Cummings circle.    Meanwhile his new partner (yes officially) Dennis Milstead of KFN was right behind him to encourage him (seen in background of video).   How is that helping to find an abducted girl?  No the only thing that will help find Haleigh is boots on the ground, water & air along with some excellent investigative work, and FULL COOPERATION FROM THE CUMMINGS FAMILY and potential witnesses.     No one needs to hear an obstructor bloviating right now!

Exactly.  I really question the motivation behind GA's involvement in this case with the Cummings family. 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1811 on: February 12, 2009, 05:50:38 PM »

Wow just WOW!!!       

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1812 on: February 12, 2009, 05:50:57 PM »

I've been reading the posts on a couple different forums about Hayleigh, and the attitude of the family having changed since George and KF got there, and listening to a few things George has said. My conclusion is I'm wrong again, and he needs to go home.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1813 on: February 12, 2009, 05:51:18 PM »

Those crooks need to go the heck back to Orlando and let honest people alone & I need to get off here before I get thrown off as I am angry as heck over those d*mn parasites who are AGAIN using a child's misfortune for their own benefit.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1814 on: February 12, 2009, 05:53:35 PM »

Wow just WOW!!!       

We're Scared Monkeys....were not vigilantes.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1815 on: February 12, 2009, 05:53:41 PM »

A little O/T except we are talking about GA being with the Cummings family.  I saw a presser with he Sheriff ... the father and girlfriend took lie detectors ... but they are not releasing the results ... which is "very disturbing" because of the sunshine law .. according to the reporter I was watching ... when asked if the girlfriend was telling every thing she knew (or something to that effect) ... the Sheriff said ... the story keeps changing ... there are a lot of inconsistencies ... IMO ... GA must feel right at home ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1816 on: February 12, 2009, 05:55:15 PM »

Wow just WOW!!!       

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1817 on: February 12, 2009, 05:58:22 PM »

DNA Connects Rape Suspect To Florida Mall Case
Thursday, February 12, 2009 – updated: 3:29 pm EST February 12, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Orange County Sheriff's Office said the suspects in the rape of an 11-year-old girl may be connected to a year-old case that happened at Florida Mall.

What does this have to do with Caylee Marie's case, nothing

The crime itself nothing but the linking of DNA after all this time is interresting and of course, DNA will play a big role in this case.

sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1818 on: February 12, 2009, 06:01:02 PM »

Video of Lee

At approximate marker 6:15

Finally, for those of us who have the knowledge and the means to facilitate the answers that my family deserves, I ask that you fill your heart with compassion and truth and I ask that you allow your conscience to speak for you when your mind cannot comprehend the right words to say.
Translation ...
"Zanny ... come out come out where ever you are ..."

WOW, Thank you for typing that out for me.. IT actually gave me realization..... HE WAS talking to KC..but not how we thought...   

The reason I thought he was talking to KC was Lee seemed to be talking to someone in the present tense/living......JMO
Guys you should just see the trolls over on Topix in the Teamk Jesse thread. it is somehting else.They hijacked the tread and have attacked nonestop. It is crazy. BTW we got a special mention for th above post . Take a look.
Link, http://www.topix.com/forum/county/orange-fl/TH3MT60ASJLN39NVV/p45#

Somethingswrong-
I just found this on SM and just had to laugh at it. I know this isn't true, so I would love to see them make fools of themselves with this one. It isn't legal to do and I know that JB would never jeopardize his career doing this. If they report it, they will find it is untrue

It will be one more thing that will make OCSD and the prosecution look like troublemaking bullies.

There is also talk of board invasions. LMAO! Dicky boy, you can't do anything to anyone.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php... 

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1819 on: February 12, 2009, 06:01:06 PM »

Wow just WOW!!!       

I consider myself a Scared Monkey not a Scarey Monkey.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.