April 20, 2024, 04:06:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 268368 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1820 on: February 12, 2009, 06:01:13 PM »

Oh and after re-reading your original post Anninflorida (thanks to its reposting by trimm and Leroy) ...

I didn't call in even one of those 153 death threats! - (if there really were death threats at all - I mean come on - whose word am I taking for that!?  The As!? ... That's much like the fact that they couldn't call LE before Day 31 ... and couldn't cooperate with them after Day 31 ... unless they were being "prostested" or "threatened" and needed LE to come save them!  But oh yeah ... calling LE now ... getting death threats!) 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1821 on: February 12, 2009, 06:03:13 PM »

Jose Baez's former media rep won't go away
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
5:05 PM EST, February 12, 2009
The former media firm representing Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez doesn't want to let go of the spotlight -- even after Baez has hired someone new to take it.

Press Corps Media sent an e-mail and a fax to reporters today, saying the company was still involved in the Casey Anthony case. In fact, the third-party who is paying for two staff members has extended its contract and paid for 19 more months.

This comes the day after Baez confirmed he is no longer associated with Press Corps Media and has hired veteran media representative Marti Mackenzie, who has handled several high profile cases and worked with local attorneys, to represent his law firm.

"The only thing that's been 'dumped' is prepayment of our services into our trust account, and those services will be rendered when asked per our non-refundable contract," Sabrina Cane, a Press Corps Media worker, e-mailed the Orlando Sentinel. "Given the many surprises already experienced in this case, Press Corps Media will do what it has been paid to do - assist in Ms. Anthony's defense on media coverage."

Mackenzie said this afternoon that she has never encountered a situation like this before when a previous media firm refuses to let go after a client has made his intentions clear. 

Baez is no longer associated with them and she will coordinate contact with the media, she said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-jose-baez-spokesman-021209,0,7645989.story

thanks Nut....HOW CRAZY IS THIS!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1822 on: February 12, 2009, 06:03:36 PM »

Ya know, all through this whole ordeal I have on several occassions tried to give George the benefit of the doubt...tried to believe that his intentions were always for the best interest in Caylee....then I go back to the beginning and my feelings go right back to being so angry with him....he knew the day he smelled the car...HE KNEW!!!

Continue loving your daughter..fine....but at the same time make sure your murdered grandchild gets the justice she deserves!!!!!!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1823 on: February 12, 2009, 06:04:21 PM »

Jose Baez's former media rep won't go away
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
5:05 PM EST, February 12, 2009
The former media firm representing Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez doesn't want to let go of the spotlight -- even after Baez has hired someone new to take it.

Press Corps Media sent an e-mail and a fax to reporters today, saying the company was still involved in the Casey Anthony case. In fact, the third-party who is paying for two staff members has extended its contract and paid for 19 more months.

This comes the day after Baez confirmed he is no longer associated with Press Corps Media and has hired veteran media representative Marti Mackenzie, who has handled several high profile cases and worked with local attorneys, to represent his law firm.

"The only thing that's been 'dumped' is prepayment of our services into our trust account, and those services will be rendered when asked per our non-refundable contract," Sabrina Cane, a Press Corps Media worker, e-mailed the Orlando Sentinel. "Given the many surprises already experienced in this case, Press Corps Media will do what it has been paid to do - assist in Ms. Anthony's defense on media coverage."

Mackenzie said this afternoon that she has never encountered a situation like this before when a previous media firm refuses to let go after a client has made his intentions clear. 

Baez is no longer associated with them and she will coordinate contact with the media, she said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-jose-baez-spokesman-021209,0,7645989.story

Sounds like a big mess to me! 

I KNEW something just had to come out of the Biaz camp today, got to one up Conway.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1824 on: February 12, 2009, 06:05:23 PM »

I've been reading the posts on a couple different forums about Hayleigh, and the attitude of the family having changed since George and KF got there, and listening to a few things George has said. My conclusion is I'm wrong again, and he needs to go home.

Can you share what you have been reading....I too thought it was OK for GA to be there....but if he is causing a problem then he needs to go home and he certainly needs to stay out of the media

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1825 on: February 12, 2009, 06:05:54 PM »

Video of Lee

At approximate marker 6:15

Finally, for those of us who have the knowledge and the means to facilitate the answers that my family deserves, I ask that you fill your heart with compassion and truth and I ask that you allow your conscience to speak for you when your mind cannot comprehend the right words to say.
Translation ...
"Zanny ... come out come out where ever you are ..."

WOW, Thank you for typing that out for me.. IT actually gave me realization..... HE WAS talking to KC..but not how we thought...   

The reason I thought he was talking to KC was Lee seemed to be talking to someone in the present tense/living......JMO
Guys you should just see the trolls over on Topix in the Teamk Jesse thread. it is somehting else.They hijacked the tread and have attacked nonestop. It is crazy. BTW we got a special mention for th above post . Take a look.
Link, http://www.topix.com/forum/county/orange-fl/TH3MT60ASJLN39NVV/p45#

Somethingswrong-
I just found this on SM and just had to laugh at it. I know this isn't true, so I would love to see them make fools of themselves with this one. It isn't legal to do and I know that JB would never jeopardize his career doing this. If they report it, they will find it is untrue

It will be one more thing that will make OCSD and the prosecution look like troublemaking bullies.

There is also talk of board invasions. LMAO! Dicky boy, you can't do anything to anyone.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php... 
Yes, I dropped over there last night after Boo's post.  They seem to "quote" SM a lot ...

In this particular case ... they may want to read articles from Orlando News Stations and Newspapers ... as most of them have articles noting that it is possible and probable that Casey was watching the memorial from jail ... from Baez' computer ... 

Speaking of scary Anninflorida ... you wanna get scared ... go to the Team Jesse thread in Topix ... you'll think we are lambs ... baaa ... baaa ... baaa

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1826 on: February 12, 2009, 06:06:39 PM »

New Spokesperson For Casey Defense Team
Thursday, February 12, 2009 – updated: 5:32 pm EST February 12, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team has a new spokeswoman and, despite claims to the contrary, Marti MacKenzie says she is the only spokeswoman for the Jose Baez law firm.

Eyewitness News reported that Press Corps Media spokesperson Todd Black was really Gil Cabot, who went to prison for trying to extort money from a Los Angeles news anchor. Thursday, Eyewitness News saw Press Corps was still sending news releases.

"If you get a call tomorrow from somebody that says, you know I'm Mary Smith and now I'm involved with Baez's law firm and I'll be sending you a press release in 10 minutes, I would ignore it," Marti MacKenzie said.

MacKenzie is on Baez's payroll as an expert. She has more than 20 years experience working with attorneys in high-profile cases

http://www.wftv.com/news/18702984/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1827 on: February 12, 2009, 06:07:09 PM »

George's family will be in middle of their "ordeal" for many years. For him to reach out to another family is a very admiral thing to do under the circumstances. Not a popular opinion, I know..but if George pledged to help others and DID NOT show up in a neighboring community to assist, then people would be calling him a hypocrite!! Good people do bad things and sometimes, bad people will do good things. I thing at the root of it all, George is a good person and if he can offer support to someone in need and find comfort at the same time...so be it. As for Cindy thwarting KC and cremating Caylee against her wishes..I could care less. KC can go to h... as far as i'm concerned and I could care less what she wanted. She killed the child for crying out loud..Cindy didn't owe her a darn thing. Prayers for Haleigh!!!

Carmen
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1828 on: February 12, 2009, 06:07:27 PM »

I've been reading the posts on a couple different forums about Hayleigh, and the attitude of the family having changed since George and KF got there, and listening to a few things George has said. My conclusion is I'm wrong again, and he needs to go home.

Is Hayleigh's family now refusing to cooperate with police? 

Lisa
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1829 on: February 12, 2009, 06:12:29 PM »

Here in Florida, we do seem to have more than our share of crimes happening lately. I believe this is partially due to the large amount of transients we have. I'm sure that many of you know your neighbors and the people that live around you on a first name basis. I can tell you that I only know three families on my street by name.  People tend to come and go here. It's rare to meet someone that was born here in Florida.  Our great weather seems to attract lots of undesirables, as they can sleep outdoors and not worry about freezing if they have no place to go. 

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1830 on: February 12, 2009, 06:14:15 PM »

Ok, I'm going to go into lurk mode for awhile. I will try very hard to be a real quiet monkey. I need to take a break, though it will probably be hard. So, if I feel I really need to say something, I may un-lurk myself. For now, I will try to just read.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1831 on: February 12, 2009, 06:15:01 PM »

I think the death threats are an exaggeration, just like the reported sightings of a live Caylee all over the country.  I just doubt that people are threatening to kill the Anthonys or harm them in any way.  It is all part of the drama if you ask me.  And George looked fine and dandy up there, not at all like a broken man or someone who had just suffered a suicidal meltdown.  It seems that dramatic gestures and overtures run in the family.  Just my opinion, but a truly suicidal man would not be advised by any type of counselor to go out and search for a missing child or confer with the family of a missing child.  The Haleigh disappearance is deemed an abduction, and few people ever thought that Caylee had been abducted. 
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1832 on: February 12, 2009, 06:15:31 PM »

Had ga not allowed ca to tote his nuts around in a dixie cup things might have been different for Caylee.

Regrets, I've had a few......
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #1833 on: February 12, 2009, 06:16:25 PM »

Well, what I saw was anger in him.  He was preaching about being judged which is his fight, not the Cummings family.   This is exactly why George has NO place there & he certainly doesnt have to promote KFN - Putnam County has more than covered PROFESSIONALS & LAW ENFORCEMENT to deal with this searcy & investigation.  KFN & George can offer NOTHING nor are they trained or of sound psychological profile to do so

I saw the anger from him too... i was wondering why he was so pizzed. 
I saw that anger in George months ago. I always thought it would not take too much to make him explode in anger. When he would come out in front of his house or with the media, he just struck me as someone if you push him just enough he was going to implode. He needs to be getting the help he needs. He probably thinks this is therapeutic for him but it is waaaay too soon to be doing this. He needs to focus on finding a job and getting help for himself, IMO.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1834 on: February 12, 2009, 06:16:30 PM »

Had ga not allowed ca to tote his nuts around in a dixie cup things might have been different for Caylee.

LMAO....but soooo true!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1835 on: February 12, 2009, 06:19:24 PM »

Can you share what you have been reading....I too thought it was OK for GA to be there....but if he is causing a problem then he needs to go home and he certainly needs to stay out of the media
Evidently now the family is having an attitude with the media, esp the father, talk is since George and KF got there the tone changed. Sounds like George is interfering instead of helping, so if that is the case he should go home.
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #1836 on: February 12, 2009, 06:20:31 PM »

Lisa
OMG if this is true someone really needs to step in and get George the He-- out of there. This is just ridiculous now.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1837 on: February 12, 2009, 06:21:09 PM »

I am not, and never have, defended KC in any way, shape or form. It makes me almost physically ill to think of what that poor baby must have gone through at the hands of her own mother.  I don't have any sympathy for CA or LA, as I find both of them as manipulating and twisted as KC. But, I have to say my heart has always gone out to GA. He has always seemed to be the one family member suffering the most from this tragedy.  I'm a mother and a grandmother.  From the moment my children were born, I have considered parenting a job that God entrusted to me and have never taken that duty lightly.  By the grace of God, neither of my three children have ever been in trouble and all have turned out to be productive, law abiding adults. But...I do have friends that had a terrible time with their children and have suffered over things they have done.  Because their children made mistakes I don't consider the parents to have been a failure or be "bad" people.  I don't think they are responsible for "spawning an evil seed."  I do think that raising children is a task that is not an exact science.  I'm sure that every parent could have done things differently but I don't know anyone that's a perfect parent.  Yes, GA loves his daughter but is that so incomprehensible?  My feelings for KC are those of total disgust but I'm not her parent. 

If I have offended anyone, please accept my apology.  I just think everyone is so wrapped up in this case and feeling so much pain for this beautiful little girl that we're not being, doing or saying things that represent who we really are. As for the vigilante comment, please don't take it to heart. 

I rarely post, so no, you didn't offend me personally but I think you did offend a great deal of loving, caring Monkeys.  How can they not take the vigilante comment to heart?

You basically called Monkeys, scary and hate mongering.  I do not believe for one minute that the Anthony's truly received all of those death threats.  If they did, that is a crime and the LE would be arresting people.  We get word on everything else, so I am sure that would be made public very quickly.  I most certainly, don't for one single minute think that any Monkey would do such a thing.  Although I rarely post, I am kind of shy, I have read from almost morning to night, up to 5am all of the posts from loving, intelligent people here.  I feel as if I know them all.  I can tell who is writing without even looking at the avatar in most cases. 

Monkey's are not hate-mongers, they hate what happens to innocent people and are tired of seeing the Anthony's again and again disrespect Caylee.  This has been a very intense case and the debate at times gets intense.  We are all made crazy by the antics of the Anthony's, they couldn't even let the memorial be about Caylee, they had to throw in her murderer too.

I too believe that George has no business at the new search site.  LE is there and so is Tim Miller.  George needs to go home and take care of his own family.  Now, even when this should be about little Haleigh, George gets himself in front of the camera and for what purpose?  I have been fooled by George too many times and believe me I have wanted to grieve for the whole family, they make it impossible.  Even at the memorial, when George started to really talk about Caylee and how much he missed her, he almost had me foolish enough to believe him again.  Then he has to make it about Casey and that we should love and pray for her.  He wants people that don't even know her to write to her and yet they don't even go to visit her. Give me break, Casey has never asked for love or prayer, she only wants her lawyer.  The one that needs to be doing the praying is Casey for killing her baby and the Anthony's for supporting her and maybe obstructing justice.

If you think I have written any of this because I hate any of them, you are wrong.  I don't hate them, I hate what they have done and what they continue to do.  If you think the Monkeys are wrong to voice their opinions, why is your post calling them scary, vigilantes and hateful any better?

Hugs to any hurt Monkeys, I love you all, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1838 on: February 12, 2009, 06:21:54 PM »

Lisa
Talk is that the dad is having an attitude, there are a lot of rumors floating around so it is hard to no what is true or not.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1839 on: February 12, 2009, 06:23:35 PM »

There are some very distinct differences between the Haleigh case and the Caylee case....first being the fact that she was reported missing almost immediately, Caylee was not reported for nearly 31 days.  Caylee was murdered, Haleigh they believe to have been abducted.  The area in which Adji Desir was abducted is off of a heavily traveled back road that truckers use, not even 3.5 hours away from the area that Haleigh has gone missing.  I know this is going to sound a bit harsh to some, but after being out with the Desir family for nearly a week never once did I see an Anthony show up to aid this mourning family...why Haleighs?

I really hope that Haleighs parents continue to be coopertive with the police as they have been thus far and not learn anything from Casey or her family in regards to CYOA.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.