April 23, 2024, 06:39:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 268460 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1840 on: February 12, 2009, 06:24:52 PM »

Anninflorida

I should also say ... as I've aimed more than your fair share of my posts at you in the last hour ...

Here's what I'm really getting at ...

There is nothing wrong with feeling compassion for the As ...

Heck you can think they are all completely innocent ... Casey is innocent ... there really is a Zanny the Nanny!

I'll still read your posts ... I'll think about what you've posted before I reply ... and maybe I won't reply at all.

I would never dream of calling you a "Leftist tree swinging Communist Liberal"  "Baby Killer Family Lover" ... 

In turn ... you should not imply that we are vigilantes or insinuate any one of us may have made one of the alleged "153 death threats" ... that's just not nice.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1841 on: February 12, 2009, 06:25:45 PM »

I've been reading the posts on a couple different forums about Hayleigh, and the attitude of the family having changed since George and KF got there, and listening to a few things George has said. My conclusion is I'm wrong again, and he needs to go home.

Can you share what you have been reading....I too thought it was OK for GA to be there....but if he is causing a problem then he needs to go home and he certainly needs to stay out of the media
Evidently now the family is having an attitude with the media, esp the father, talk is since George and KF got there the tone changed. Sounds like George is interfering instead of helping, so if that is the case he should go home.
Honestly the father can stop talking to the media all he wants, that does not bother me, what would bother me is if the father stopped cooperating with the police all together.  Let the police give info to the media that needs to be given, let the family deal with the issues at hand.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1842 on: February 12, 2009, 06:25:49 PM »

Evidently after George had lunch with the family, the families attitude changed. WTH could he have said?
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1843 on: February 12, 2009, 06:27:33 PM »

I've been reading the posts on a couple different forums about Hayleigh, and the attitude of the family having changed since George and KF got there, and listening to a few things George has said. My conclusion is I'm wrong again, and he needs to go home.

Can you share what you have been reading....I too thought it was OK for GA to be there....but if he is causing a problem then he needs to go home and he certainly needs to stay out of the media
Evidently now the family is having an attitude with the media, esp the father, talk is since George and KF got there the tone changed. Sounds like George is interfering instead of helping, so if that is the case he should go home.

And now they are probably going to insist on searching for a "live" Hayleigh only!   Goodness, I sure hope they don't give Tim Miller any grief!

Lisa
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1844 on: February 12, 2009, 06:28:11 PM »

Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say
Helen Eckinger | Sentinel Staff Writer
3:54 PM EST, February 12, 2009
1 2 3 4 next SATSUMA - 3:53 p.m.

Brad Conway, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney, has confirmed that George Anthony is in Satsuma, offering support to Haleigh's family.

"He went up there because his family went through the exact same thing they're going through now," Conway said.

So is Conway saying Haleigh was murdered by one of her parents?

[sarcasm dontcha know]

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1845 on: February 12, 2009, 06:28:46 PM »

A little O/T except we are talking about GA being with the Cummings family.  I saw a presser with he Sheriff ... the father and girlfriend took lie detectors ... but they are not releasing the results ... which is "very disturbing" because of the sunshine law .. according to the reporter I was watching ... when asked if the girlfriend was telling every thing she knew (or something to that effect) ... the Sheriff said ... the story keeps changing ... there are a lot of inconsistencies ... IMO ... GA must feel right at home ...

IMO George has no business inserting himself in any situation involving a missing child!!  Seems some people have forgotten or never were aware of all the mistruths he has told to LE, not to mention refusing a polygraph. All I can say, is that I'm glad he didn't get there soon enough to convince the parents to refuse a poly like the entire appalling Anthony family did!!!!!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1846 on: February 12, 2009, 06:28:55 PM »

Evidently after George had lunch with the family, the families attitude changed. WTH could he have said?
He said 'hey, we quit cooperating with LE early on ... and so far none of us has been arrested"   

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1847 on: February 12, 2009, 06:29:25 PM »

There are some very distinct differences between the Haleigh case and the Caylee case....first being the fact that she was reported missing almost immediately, Caylee was not reported for nearly 31 days.  Caylee was murdered, Haleigh they believe to have been abducted.  The area in which Adji Desir was abducted is off of a heavily traveled back road that truckers use, not even 3.5 hours away from the area that Haleigh has gone missing.  I know this is going to sound a bit harsh to some, but after being out with the Desir family for nearly a week never once did I see an Anthony show up to aid this mourning family...why Haleighs?
I really hope that Haleighs parents continue to be coopertive with the police as they have been thus far and not learn anything from Casey or her family in regards to CYOA.

I was just thinking the same thing!

LIsa
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1848 on: February 12, 2009, 06:31:04 PM »

Beautiful post Magic Eyes !!    Well said, well said !!  You are most kind.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1849 on: February 12, 2009, 06:31:39 PM »

I had a feeling this would happen. ::shakes head::

Kidfinders is EVIL! 

Everyone pray for little Haleigh and little Adji.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1850 on: February 12, 2009, 06:31:41 PM »

"If any of you killed her the media will find out?"
Who knows with this bunch, do not forget that good old Dennis "Your Worste Nightmare" Milstead is also with him. 
The media is a very good aid in an abduction situation - they get the childs picture out on the forefront, they make the public aware of the crime, aware of the missing child, and aware of the suspect (if there is one at the time), right now I would think that this family, if they truely believe their daughter to be missing and NOT murdered by her mother/father, they will want the media all over this. 
Maybe George told them to stop hogging Cindy's media spotlight - who knows!  George forgets that him and Cindy were in the news hourly back when they all first thought she was abducted, the media got the info out there....he may end up hindering yet another investigation.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1851 on: February 12, 2009, 06:31:58 PM »

George could've said "Shut the h*ll up dude and pass around the money jar? Let me show you how this is done."

Sorry that is pretty ugly of JSM to say. Also I hate the Anthonys, that is bad too! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1852 on: February 12, 2009, 06:33:03 PM »

Jose Baez's former media rep won't go away
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
5:05 PM EST, February 12, 2009
The former media firm representing Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez doesn't want to let go of the spotlight -- even after Baez has hired someone new to take it.

Press Corps Media sent an e-mail and a fax to reporters today, saying the company was still involved in the Casey Anthony case. In fact, the third-party who is paying for two staff members has extended its contract and paid for 19 more months.

This comes the day after Baez confirmed he is no longer associated with Press Corps Media and has hired veteran media representative Marti Mackenzie, who has handled several high profile cases and worked with local attorneys, to represent his law firm.

"The only thing that's been 'dumped' is prepayment of our services into our trust account, and those services will be rendered when asked per our non-refundable contract," Sabrina Cane, a Press Corps Media worker, e-mailed the Orlando Sentinel. "Given the many surprises already experienced in this case, Press Corps Media will do what it has been paid to do - assist in Ms. Anthony's defense on media coverage."

Mackenzie said this afternoon that she has never encountered a situation like this before when a previous media firm refuses to let go after a client has made his intentions clear. 

Baez is no longer associated with them and she will coordinate contact with the media, she said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-jose-baez-spokesman-021209,0,7645989.story

Sounds like a big mess to me! 

that nutty gil..er todd. i have to admit tho, their press releases are always good for a belly laugh.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1853 on: February 12, 2009, 06:33:14 PM »

Ok, I'm going to go into lurk mode for awhile. I will try very hard to be a real quiet monkey. I need to take a break, though it will probably be hard. So, if I feel I really need to say something, I may un-lurk myself. For now, I will try to just read.

Hugs.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1854 on: February 12, 2009, 06:33:50 PM »

George could've said "Shut the h*ll up dude and pass around the money jar? Let me show you how this is done."
Sorry that is pretty ugly of JSM to say. Also I hate the Anthonys, that is bad too! 
Hi JSM!  THAT was hilarious!  Newfie's stomach hurts from laughing!   

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1855 on: February 12, 2009, 06:35:19 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131177&catid=3

video clip w/george anthony in background

on Haleighs thread

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1856 on: February 12, 2009, 06:35:29 PM »

There are some very distinct differences between the Haleigh case and the Caylee case....first being the fact that she was reported missing almost immediately, Caylee was not reported for nearly 31 days.  Caylee was murdered, Haleigh they believe to have been abducted.  The area in which Adji Desir was abducted is off of a heavily traveled back road that truckers use, not even 3.5 hours away from the area that Haleigh has gone missing.  I know this is going to sound a bit harsh to some, but after being out with the Desir family for nearly a week never once did I see an Anthony show up to aid this mourning family...why Haleighs?
I really hope that Haleighs parents continue to be coopertive with the police as they have been thus far and not learn anything from Casey or her family in regards to CYOA.

I was just thinking the same thing!

LIsa
Orlando is not even 2 hours from where Adji went missing, why did KFN not insert themselves into his disappearance?  Why is he not as important as this little girl?  This makes me think that KFN should change their motto to "We only help pretty little girls who have been abducted or murdered by their mother".  Was there not enough money with Adji's family to warrant a visit??  Hey Dennis just a little 411 Collier County is one of the top 3 most wealthiest counties within Florida - guess you lucked out now didn't you.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1857 on: February 12, 2009, 06:36:19 PM »

Oh and after re-reading your original post Anninflorida (thanks to its reposting by trimm and Leroy) ...

I didn't call in even one of those 153 death threats! - (if there really were death threats at all - I mean come on - whose word am I taking for that!?  The As!? ... That's much like the fact that they couldn't call LE before Day 31 ... and couldn't cooperate with them after Day 31 ... unless they were being "prostested" or "threatened" and needed LE to come save them!  But oh yeah ... calling LE now ... getting death threats!) 

Interesting there is NO RECORD of those death threats with LE isn't it?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1858 on: February 12, 2009, 06:36:23 PM »

I agree.......he has no purpose there if he is advising them not to cooperate.....GO HOME!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1859 on: February 12, 2009, 06:36:24 PM »

Doesn't sound as though it was very comforting or uplifting.  Just listening to that 911 call last night from the father was heartbreaking.  I contrasted that to the 31 day delay with Caylee. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.