April 20, 2024, 06:55:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 268379 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1860 on: February 12, 2009, 06:36:32 PM »

I've been reading the posts on a couple different forums about Hayleigh, and the attitude of the family having changed since George and KF got there, and listening to a few things George has said. My conclusion is I'm wrong again, and he needs to go home.

Can you share what you have been reading....I too thought it was OK for GA to be there....but if he is causing a problem then he needs to go home and he certainly needs to stay out of the media
Evidently now the family is having an attitude with the media, esp the father, talk is since George and KF got there the tone changed. Sounds like George is interfering instead of helping, so if that is the case he should go home.

I bet LE wasn't too thrilled when George and KFN showed up.    He needs to go home and get a job.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1861 on: February 12, 2009, 06:37:22 PM »

Oh and after re-reading your original post Anninflorida (thanks to its reposting by trimm and Leroy) ...

I didn't call in even one of those 153 death threats! - (if there really were death threats at all - I mean come on - whose word am I taking for that!?  The As!? ... That's much like the fact that they couldn't call LE before Day 31 ... and couldn't cooperate with them after Day 31 ... unless they were being "prostested" or "threatened" and needed LE to come save them!  But oh yeah ... calling LE now ... getting death threats!) 

Interesting there is NO RECORD of those death threats with LE isn't it?
Oh TURBO ... I'm sure they are getting around reporting that ... right after they report that whole hacking of Cindy's computer thingy .... 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1862 on: February 12, 2009, 06:37:55 PM »

Had GA not allowed CA to tote his nuts around in a dixie cup things might have been different for Caylee.

Regrets, I've had a few......
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1863 on: February 12, 2009, 06:38:41 PM »

Evidently after George had lunch with the family, the families attitude changed. WTH could he have said?
He said 'hey, we quit cooperating with LE early on ... and so far none of us has been arrested"   
I'm beginning to think that's what he told them.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1864 on: February 12, 2009, 06:38:42 PM »

There are some very distinct differences between the Haleigh case and the Caylee case....first being the fact that she was reported missing almost immediately, Caylee was not reported for nearly 31 days.  Caylee was murdered, Haleigh they believe to have been abducted.  The area in which Adji Desir was abducted is off of a heavily traveled back road that truckers use, not even 3.5 hours away from the area that Haleigh has gone missing.  I know this is going to sound a bit harsh to some, but after being out with the Desir family for nearly a week never once did I see an Anthony show up to aid this mourning family...why Haleighs?

I really hope that Haleighs parents continue to be coopertive with the police as they have been thus far and not learn anything from Casey or her family in regards to CYOA.

I have my thoughts on the WHY...but I am refraining from posting them as to not start a fire!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1865 on: February 12, 2009, 06:40:12 PM »

There are some very distinct differences between the Haleigh case and the Caylee case....first being the fact that she was reported missing almost immediately, Caylee was not reported for nearly 31 days.  Caylee was murdered, Haleigh they believe to have been abducted.  The area in which Adji Desir was abducted is off of a heavily traveled back road that truckers use, not even 3.5 hours away from the area that Haleigh has gone missing.  I know this is going to sound a bit harsh to some, but after being out with the Desir family for nearly a week never once did I see an Anthony show up to aid this mourning family...why Haleighs?

I really hope that Haleighs parents continue to be coopertive with the police as they have been thus far and not learn anything from Casey or her family in regards to CYOA.

I have my thoughts on the WHY...but I am refraining from posting them as to not start a fire!
Me too.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1866 on: February 12, 2009, 06:40:16 PM »

Had GA not allowed CA to tote his nuts around in a dixie cup things might have been different for Caylee.

"nuts in a dixie cup"  JuJu ... I think you could write a Country Music hit - and there's your title for it!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1867 on: February 12, 2009, 06:40:47 PM »

I tiptoed around it a bit, but I am sorry it pisses me off to the core.  I would seriously have to spit on them if they did ever finally decide to make an appearance now that I have posted something about it and more than likely an Anthony is reading here.  There is a special place in Hell for people like this.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1868 on: February 12, 2009, 06:41:49 PM »

Evidently after George had lunch with the family, the families attitude changed. WTH could he have said?

Probably something like.....  "Don't cooperative with police because if you do, you'll get thrown in jail like KC did - on a whim."
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1869 on: February 12, 2009, 06:42:33 PM »

"nuts in a dixie cup"  JuJu ... I think you could write a Country Music hit - and there's your title for it!   

LOL and you are right I prolly could

Regrets, I've had a few......
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1870 on: February 12, 2009, 06:42:47 PM »

probably that THEY cooperated and the mean ole LE settled on their darling daughter casey (who should be getting the mother of the year award) and immediately arrested her and didn't look at anyone else...they didn't follow any leads and now look what happened....Caylee was killed by the nanny and dumped near casey's home to frame her...yep it will happen to you too if you cooperate with the LE

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1871 on: February 12, 2009, 06:44:28 PM »

Probably something like.....  "Don't cooperative with police because if you do, you'll get thrown in jail like KC did - on a whim."
Georges first question was "Was Zanny here?"

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1872 on: February 12, 2009, 06:44:46 PM »

Someone give me Kathy B.'s email address.  I want to insert myself into this case now and ask her to investigate why the hell George and KFN found the need to go up and get involved with the Haleigh case, but were too good to even make an appearance at Adji's search.  He has National media attention, he is mentally handicap, he is a child, oh ya and he is MISSING.  K-kid F-finders N-network......well what do ya effin know...

Ok, anyone have it?  I want her to get on this - no way he should get the "glory" for this while there was another who went missing as well.

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1873 on: February 12, 2009, 06:45:34 PM »

Someone give me Kathy B.'s email address.  I want to insert myself into this case now and ask her to investigate why the hell George and KFN found the need to go up and get involved with the Haleigh case, but were too good to even make an appearance at Adji's search.  He has National media attention, he is mentally handicap, he is a child, oh ya and he is MISSING.  K-kid F-finders N-network......well what do ya effin know...

Ok, anyone have it?  I want her to get on this - no way he should get the "glory" for this while there was another who went missing as well.
I dont have it... But AMEN to that Dolce !!

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1874 on: February 12, 2009, 06:45:49 PM »

Wow...some of you monkeys are pretty scary!!! I thought this board was a place to discuss this case...not to form a vigilante hate group. I was amazed that there were 153 death threats against the Ant family before the memorial service on Tuesday. I kept wondering what kind of people could have that much hate in their heart against these parents....especially GA.  I can understand being very angry with KC, as she is the person accused and charged with this crime.  Do some of you realize how much hate is coming through in your messages???

Wow just WOW!!!       

We're Scared Monkeys....were not vigilantes.

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1875 on: February 12, 2009, 06:46:31 PM »

I have a question after watching FBI interviews of G and C.
Cindy detailed talking to Casey everday during the timeframe of her and Caylee being gone.
George and Cindy go to get the car knowing it was towed on June 30 to the lot.
So why would George make the statement when he was going to open the trunk at the lot that he hoped it wasn't his daughter or granddaughter? Cindy had been talking to Casey so she was not a factor in possibly being in there.

Things like that change my mind on George because even though he seems the most honest it seems he screwed up on that part of his story. It does make you wonder if the family got together and contrived some things before interviews including June 9.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1876 on: February 12, 2009, 06:46:44 PM »

MagicEyes. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1877 on: February 12, 2009, 06:46:50 PM »

George sure likes that billboard, he has it with him while he is setting up getting donations for Hayleigh's family.
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #1878 on: February 12, 2009, 06:47:22 PM »

Georges first question was "Was Zanny here?"
LOL
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1879 on: February 12, 2009, 06:48:18 PM »

Beautiful post Magic Eyes !!    Well said, well said !!  You are most kind.

Thank you Ono, you give me courage to post more often.  I meant every word I wrote, I love all of you, I am so proud to be a Scared Monkey.
Hugs, Magic.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.