April 25, 2024, 01:18:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 268528 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1880 on: February 12, 2009, 06:48:49 PM »

There are some very distinct differences between the Haleigh case and the Caylee case....first being the fact that she was reported missing almost immediately, Caylee was not reported for nearly 31 days.  Caylee was murdered, Haleigh they believe to have been abducted.  The area in which Adji Desir was abducted is off of a heavily traveled back road that truckers use, not even 3.5 hours away from the area that Haleigh has gone missing.  I know this is going to sound a bit harsh to some, but after being out with the Desir family for nearly a week never once did I see an Anthony show up to aid this mourning family...why Haleighs?

I really hope that Haleighs parents continue to be coopertive with the police as they have been thus far and not learn anything from Casey or her family in regards to CYOA.

I have my thoughts on the WHY...but I am refraining from posting them as to not start a fire!
Me too.

Same here!

Lisa
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1881 on: February 12, 2009, 06:49:06 PM »

Evidently after George had lunch with the family, the families attitude changed. WTH could he have said?

Probably something like.....  "Don't cooperative with police because if you do, you'll get thrown in jail like KC did - on a whim."
Georges first question was "Was Zanny here?"

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1882 on: February 12, 2009, 06:50:07 PM »

Seriously,  George may very well have told Haleigh's dad that he better be careful what he says to LE because he could be thrown in jail for child neglect like KC was originally.    Who sleeps in the same bed with two small children?   There's more to this story than we know.   George probably scared the hell out of them.   George - go home already.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1883 on: February 12, 2009, 06:51:27 PM »

Latest pet food recall in the Four-legged friend section!! http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=569.new#new

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1884 on: February 12, 2009, 06:53:01 PM »

Latest pet food recall in the Four-legged friend section!! http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=569.new#new

Thank you Boo.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1885 on: February 12, 2009, 06:53:19 PM »

There are some very distinct differences between the Haleigh case and the Caylee case....first being the fact that she was reported missing almost immediately, Caylee was not reported for nearly 31 days.  Caylee was murdered, Haleigh they believe to have been abducted.  The area in which Adji Desir was abducted is off of a heavily traveled back road that truckers use, not even 3.5 hours away from the area that Haleigh has gone missing.  I know this is going to sound a bit harsh to some, but after being out with the Desir family for nearly a week never once did I see an Anthony show up to aid this mourning family...why Haleighs?

I really hope that Haleighs parents continue to be coopertive with the police as they have been thus far and not learn anything from Casey or her family in regards to CYOA.

I have my thoughts on the WHY...but I am refraining from posting them as to not start a fire!
I tiptoed around it a bit, but I am sorry it pisses me off to the core.  I would seriously have to spit on them if they did ever finally decide to make an appearance now that I have posted something about it and more than likely an Anthony is reading here.  There is a special place in Hell for people like this.

Me too Dolce...me too....every child is precious no matter what the race, color and economic background is........had he been a pretty little caucasian child

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1886 on: February 12, 2009, 06:53:20 PM »

Though I can't remember exactly when that little boy went missing ... I'm sure KFN was a little busy Dolce (hello to the little dolcettes!) ... what with planning GA's "suicide attempt"  and the media response ... holding Cindy's hand ... and all ...

Hard to leave your Golden Goose while they are still spitting out cash ... now it looks like a lull in egg laying ... moving onto the next possible Golden Goose ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1887 on: February 12, 2009, 06:54:29 PM »

I have a question after watching FBI interviews of G and C.
Cindy detailed talking to Casey everday during the timeframe of her and Caylee being gone.
George and Cindy go to get the car knowing it was towed on June 30 to the lot.
So why would George make the statement when he was going to open the trunk at the lot that he hoped it wasn't his daughter or granddaughter? Cindy had been talking to Casey so she was not a factor in possibly being in there.

Things like that change my mind on George because even though he seems the most honest it seems he screwed up on that part of his story. It does make you wonder if the family got together and contrived some things before interviews including June 9.

I've wondered the same.  Also, imo, it's very peculiar that neither George nor Cindy answered that flurry of calls from Casey on the afternoon of the 16th and didn't return her calls.  Wasn't that on the 16th ?  That detail seems so orchestrated to me.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1888 on: February 12, 2009, 06:54:29 PM »

I have sent a very informative email to Kathi Belich of WFTV in Orlando in regards to KFN/George running to the aid of Haleigh and not even as much of a mention or hand to Adji.

If anyone else cares to take a quick moment to email your thoughts on this I am sure the more exposure and emails to her will help to get this brought out and the attention BACK on the missing children and away from George Anthony and KFN.

kathi.belich@wftv.com

Thank you to anyone who is willing to help me do this.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1889 on: February 12, 2009, 06:55:29 PM »

I tiptoed around it a bit, but I am sorry it pisses me off to the core.  I would seriously have to spit on them if they did ever finally decide to make an appearance now that I have posted something about it and more than likely an Anthony is reading here.  There is a special place in Hell for people like this.

Me too Dolce...me too....every child is precious no matter what the race, color and economic background is........had he been a pretty little caucasian child

Kid Finders people are nothing more than bottom feeders and should be run out of town, ASAP!

Lisa
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1890 on: February 12, 2009, 06:55:43 PM »

the A's make me sick and i have no use for any of them.......but GA is the worst of all now that now that i think about it.....
After picking up the car did he go looking for KC.....NO
Did he call LE....NO
Did he do one thing to stand up for CAYLEE besides driving around with a sign....DID HE?
HELL NO!
he let CA lead him around by that handle in his pants

Regrets, I've had a few......
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1891 on: February 12, 2009, 06:55:50 PM »

I have sent a very informative email to Kathi Belich of WFTV in Orlando in regards to KFN/George running to the aid of Haleigh and not even as much of a mention or hand to Adji.

If anyone else cares to take a quick moment to email your thoughts on this I am sure the more exposure and emails to her will help to get this brought out and the attention BACK on the missing children and away from George Anthony and KFN.

kathi.belich@wftv.com

Thank you to anyone who is willing to help me do this.

Good for you !   
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1892 on: February 12, 2009, 06:55:54 PM »

JMO but I don't think the place for George right now is showing up personally to help find a missing child. There is plenty of stuff he could do to help them.  Having his daughter in jail accused of murdering his granddaughter is totally different and I would think families would not take to that too well. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1893 on: February 12, 2009, 06:56:05 PM »

Though I can't remember exactly when that little boy went missing ... I'm sure KFN was a little busy Dolce (hello to the little dolcettes!) ... what with planning GA's "suicide attempt"  and the media response ... holding Cindy's hand ... and all ...

Hard to leave your Golden Goose while they are still spitting out cash ... now it looks like a lull in egg laying ... moving onto the next possible Golden Goose ...
Which is exactly why these a$$holes need to be exposed.  This is NOT right! 

George you watch it or I will call Jesse Jackson!!

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1894 on: February 12, 2009, 06:56:43 PM »

Wouldn't it be a kick if when George is FINALLY arrested for obstruction of justice, it has to do with two separate investigations???

Boy, he is just not very bright.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1895 on: February 12, 2009, 06:58:47 PM »

hmmmm.   that might not be a bad idea.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1896 on: February 12, 2009, 06:59:05 PM »

Oh come on ... go for the gusto ... Jesse Jackson AND Al Sharpton!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1897 on: February 12, 2009, 06:59:09 PM »

Beautiful post Magic Eyes !!    Well said, well said !!  You are most kind.

Thank you Ono, you give me courage to post more often.  I meant every word I wrote, I love all of you, I am so proud to be a Scared Monkey.
Hugs, Magic.

You are so welcome Magic Eyes !!  We are honored to be in your company !   

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1898 on: February 12, 2009, 06:59:34 PM »

I have a question after watching FBI interviews of G and C.
Cindy detailed talking to Casey everday during the timeframe of her and Caylee being gone.
George and Cindy go to get the car knowing it was towed on June 30 to the lot.
So why would George make the statement when he was going to open the trunk at the lot that he hoped it wasn't his daughter or granddaughter? Cindy had been talking to Casey so she was not a factor in possibly being in there.

Things like that change my mind on George because even though he seems the most honest it seems he screwed up on that part of his story. It does make you wonder if the family got together and contrived some things before interviews including June 9.

I've wondered the same.  Also, imo, it's very peculiar that neither George nor Cindy answered that flurry of calls from Casey on the afternoon of the 16th and didn't return her calls.  Wasn't that on the 16th ?  That detail seems so orchestrated to me.
Good point and that reminds me of the message Cindy put out on her myspace and the one Casey a few days later put out. Cindy's was July 3 and I think Casey's was a day or two later maybe. I think those messages are really creepy now that we know what happened to Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1899 on: February 12, 2009, 07:00:46 PM »

Oh come on ... go for the gusto ... Jesse Jackson AND Al Sharpton!   
SCREW THAT I AM CALLING PRESIDENT OBAMA!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.