April 25, 2024, 02:10:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 268541 times)
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #260 on: February 10, 2009, 07:07:56 PM »

Okay ~ but if he's talking (cryptically to say the least) to LE ... why doesn't he just go have a sit down with them?  In fact, why don't they all go have a sit down with them ... and tell the truth about what they know?  Because I am FAR from convinced that LE knows everything that the Anthony's know.

Newfie...Lee likes his spy kit and decoder ring. 

Hi Trimm SS and Gang!! Finally I see you. How is everything? All is quite in the Catskills.

I agree that LE knows more and this family should just go sit down and tell the truth. If not, it is going to eat them alive. Truth has a funny way of wriggling out. I don't think Any of them helped Casey in any way kill her daughter. So spill it and let the chips fall where they may.

This was a great opportunity for the Anthony's to get some compassion and understanding back from the public but for the life of them they just can't speak without pissing everyone off!! Lee was on a roll and then that CMA crap. As if he and the others did not know that this would cause speculation and gossip!!

WHY OH WHY would he do that!!

As for Cindy,I believe she has been on medication. Who wouldn't need it? She also can cry and cry and has been for months. Her pain is evident and she gets it out. Lee and George are guys and that pesky testosterone inhibits their ability to grieve. Lets face it. Also,Cindy now has a fragile husband she has to be strong for and I think she is doing just that.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #261 on: February 10, 2009, 07:08:08 PM »

One more question from JSM. Was Lee reading his CMA speech from a laptop? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: February 10, 2009, 07:08:20 PM »

Im sorry I typed the wrong word again.  I am nervous as a cat.  We are under a tornado watch.  My Dads place was destroyed by a F4 tornado in 1994.  BBL!!!

where are you?   

TAKE PRECAUTIONS AND STAY SAFE!

Regrets, I've had a few......
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: February 10, 2009, 07:09:41 PM »

One more question from JSM. Was Lee reading his CMA speech from a laptop? TIA JSM
NEVER MIND, JSM just saw a post that he was reading to a laptop! Sorry I am so behind! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: February 10, 2009, 07:10:59 PM »

Video of Lee

At approximate marker 6:15

Finally, for those of us who have the knowledge and the means to facilitate the answers that my family deserves, I ask that you fill your heart with compassion and truth and I ask that you allow your conscience to speak for you when your mind cannot comprehend the right words to say.
Prosecution will be glad to grant that for him.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: February 10, 2009, 07:11:30 PM »

It was so disrespectful toward Caylee for Lee not to have worn a tie and jacket and to at least say her name; The gum chewing & water drinking in church was awful as were the secular songs; The fellow named Glenn Cox was excellent on the guitar; Too bad the church doesn't crack open the coffers and get a better piano or just call a piano tuner - the fellow playing as people exited at least had the right idea and played "Amazing Grace" and he played well; Everything was excruciating and plastic; Cindy cannot keep her hands off of men - how does George stand it ? The older lady behind George was attractive and looked nice - was that George's mother ?

I was thoroughly sickened.  Mallory should run and not look back.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: February 10, 2009, 07:12:18 PM »

Could you in a word, describe each of the Anthony family today????

Evil
EVIL - EVIL - EVIL - EVIL - EVIL - EVIL - EVIL - EVIL - EVIL - EVIL - EVIL - EVIL - EVIL - EVIL[/b]

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: February 10, 2009, 07:12:37 PM »

JVM on now...LA's atty Luka was asked about the "CMA" he would not clarify whom Lee was addressing.  He said something to the effect that he could have been speaking to BOTH!  Luka was not at memorial, saying he was in court and couldn't attend.

JVM talking about JB showing up with his laptop at the start of the service. 
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: February 10, 2009, 07:13:25 PM »

Video of Lee

At approximate marker 6:15

Finally, for those of us who have the knowledge and the means to facilitate the answers that my family deserves, I ask that you fill your heart with compassion and truth and I ask that you allow your conscience to speak for you when your mind cannot comprehend the right words to say.
Hmmmm, shouldnt it be "for those of you"  by saying "us" it compasses him too.
A+ for you today. THat is right.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: February 10, 2009, 07:13:38 PM »

YES !! Pitiful wasn't it?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: February 10, 2009, 07:15:50 PM »

i was just going to check out the cremation jewelry...wanted to see if they have men's bracelets...................i feel like i have been kicked in the gut....

scroll down to the 4 leaf clover.....

DIABOLICAL
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 10:30:45 PM by Red » Logged

Regrets, I've had a few......
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #271 on: February 10, 2009, 07:16:46 PM »

It is weird that Lee got so emotional about Casey. When he was saying that it had been to long since he's been able to see her, to hug her, and tell her how much he loves her... Sounded like he was about to say "touch you" in there but stuttered it into "to hug you"... 3:39 in the video... It is boyfriend like love... Definitely not brotherly love... And if I were Lee I would be annoyed with Cindy and George touching my back while I'm trying to talk... Keep your hands to yourself!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNvDk9DctRI

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: February 10, 2009, 07:16:50 PM »

Impromptu Service Held At Caylee Remains Site

Do you know who these people are?  I do LMAO

I couldn't get the video from the link to play past the first few seconds. I see RG and LP. Is that the Gail St. John? Is that also the crying KC-fan guy minus the sunglasses? And could that be Anthony-stalker JW bending over? But no, she says she was at the memorial and her daughter sang a song for Caylee. So am I close?
You got KC fan, Leonard and Richard.
Lois and Dakota.  The other one is a mod that also attended Blanchard Park memorial (not a mod from here).
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: February 10, 2009, 07:17:52 PM »

Caller on JVM said that photos of Caylee show 'C M A ' written on the back of her hand.  That must be what we've speculated about that looked like a rub-on tattoo.
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #274 on: February 10, 2009, 07:18:26 PM »

well i caught up....and i did see it all today on tv, I watched it Some with disbelief, some with great sympathy and sadness...and a tad of anger thrown in for my own not understanding how something so precious could be taken away so soon...by whatever means.

The following is just my opinion, of course...and trying to be as impartial as possible..for the memory of Caylee, I honor this day in her memory, a day to have maybe a little of peace in trying to understand, trying to come to terms, trying to see things differently, trying to see the family she loved as she saw them. I am TRYING, is all i can do. Trying to give up the anger i have experienced watching all this over the months.

I thought as far as clovers go..there is a picture of caylee in a "kiss me I'm Irish" shirt in that video , I believe, i know i saw her in one somewheres. It sticks out to me  because i am irish, so of course i'd notice that. lol  and when i saw a shirt on the teddy bear with a 4-leaf clover all i thought was a personal token to Caylee. Irish are very loyal to eachother, at least in traditional, NORMAL Irish families, we are very loyal to the ones we love and the ones we call friends....even if some have done wrong, we put up a united front...mainly to support, no matter the outcome, they are still family....in private however, we beat the crap out of them for embarrassing the "family", for we are the only ones that have that right lol..

Ok, I do NOT condone some of the lies, cover ups, etc that has gone on with that whole family. But, seriously, we aren't in their shoes, how do we really know how we would be reacting throughout it all ? We dont. We know what we would like to THINK we would do or how we would like to THINK we would react throughout it, but do we REALLY know?

I am sure we all knew it would be about casey and cindy at some points, how could it not be ? Other than the obvious reasons we have all come to see....She is their daughter, she IS Caylee's Mom, She IS Lee's sister..Whatever she did do, she IS the one that brought Caylee into this world. Again, I am not saying I condone whatever she did do that was truly diabolical. I am posting this trying to have an impartial point of view. Which ok, it is very hard seeing as many a time I usually refer to them as "that dysfunctional family". But watching that memorial today I was like  roller coaster of emotions for me and these are some of  the things i was thinking.

As far as Lee saying CMA , at first it hit me odd then i tried to process it,  well he could have meant both of them. He loved his sister and niece. If they were brought up in a house of control and not allowed to have their own minds, it would cause the siblings to have a very different bond than most people have. Circumstances make some very close, and no, i don't mean perverted close. I just mean closer than most prolly ever had to be to gain strength from the other. I guess an example of that to explain what i mean is..there was only me and my brother, we moved around a lot, no we werent from a controlling home nor an overbearing parent, in fact the opposite, however, moving around a lot, as much as we saw it as great adventures of learning experiences and loved all of it, it was also a lonely time, having to start new schools a lot, meet new friends, never getting too close to anyone because ya werent sure if you would know them that long before you moved again, well..me and my brother had eachother through all of it, we were probably closer than most siblings, because we were all we had as far as trusting and going to to share things, thoughts and dreams, fears. I am not saying we didnt fight like normal siblings, we did, but lord help anyone that picked at either of us because we had eachother's backs, no matter what, yeah and ok, there were times I shouldnt had stuck up for him, BUT he was MY brother, my family, and I loved him. We never outgrew that bond, even tho we had our "moments" (my poor mom during those "moments" lol) , I had him give me away at my wedding, and I named him my first born's Godfather. We had a bond I guess many never understood, but was all we had for so many years, our strength thru it all was eachother... Ok, so back to what i was talkin about...lol...So when i listened to Lee talk about his Niece and maybe the reference to Casey, all I could think was, maybe in those shoes I would be the same way, who knows? If they were close, as close as we have been led to think, he would also  feel a strong bond to Caylee...because that was his sister's daughter.
 I saw great pain in his face, i saw him holding back anger too, I saw a confused broken man...someone with conflict within himself.

When he said (not exact quote, I'm sure) I will keep my promise,  I will never forget. When i heard thaT ALL I thought was exactly what he said, he will never forget and made that promise at some point. Maybe never forget the memory of Caylee? Maybe never forget to stand by his sister? who knows..Many families have their own inside language, that others wouldnt get I am sure, but doesn't always mean it has twisted sneaky meanings.

If the clovers were for Casey, could have just meant, good luck to her, best wishes from her family. If they were for Caylee, yes probably did have ashes in them. Who knows? I do know gets no one anywhere to look at everything, sometimes when one looks so closely they miss the obvious.

I do think that family was in great mourning today, they have lost their little Caylee, but they also can't forget they probably also lost their daughter, Casey,  too at the same time. They were mourning BOTH Casey and Caylee as I saw it anyways.

Cindy, has come off as a controlling hard ass of the family for a long time, but...also if she is really the only one that can "hold it together" who else is going to? We do not know what goes on behind closed doors at night and she is sitting with just herself and her thoughts for company. We dont know if she breaks down crying herself to sleep, we dont know if each night she is praying to help her to understand or to ask for strength to get the family thru what they must know has happened but have yet to fully face. We just dont know what happens behind the closed doors of Cindy.

George was a wreck, and very obviously so, much of what he said was laced with mournful memories. I hope he gains strength enough to deal with what will be far more challenging in the months to come than a memorial to honor the memory of his granddaughter. I also hope he comes to terms with the things I am sure his family knows and are hiding or it will eat him up alive and end up with another break down.

I listened to all the songs, all the prayers, all the words. I am left with letting go of my anger to the injustice i feel went on, letting go of the proven lies they told, letting go of all of it. It isn't in my hands, it is in the jury's hands, ultimately it is in GOD'S hands to have done that should be done. I trust he will do what he sees fit.

and I know many of you prolly have seen me on other forums so mad at all that went on and all that I said, and went on and on (and on...lol) about and how upset i was and all the scarey dreams i had before she was found afraid to even sleep some nights because of the dreams.....for 7 months i followed this...7 months upset for Caylee, 7 months of anger towards her family, all of them...7 Months of a rollercoaster..7 months of not understanding why some things werent done when it could have all been avoided.... yes, its even a shock to me to have come to this point. But ya know what? I feel at peace now. Caylee is not here anymore, nor has she been since this summer, yes, i do feel they should have put that precious girl to rest, but i think shes been at rest for a long time now knowing how much she was loved by a whole nation, if not the world. She became not just the Anthony's child, but a nation's child we all had some emotional attachment to, all seeking justice for her. I still want justice, I want the ones to pay that should pay, but it's in God's hands now and to lead the jury with his guidance.

Ultimately no matter what the family wanted to make it seem, today WAS about Caylee, Today was a DAY we ALL could say goodbye, a day to celebrate her life, a day to have known for a short while the earth was blessed with such a special little girl. Rest in peace dear little Caylee, you will always be remembered...and NOT a fading memory.

And in NO way am I saying it is wrong how anyone else here is dealing with it, nor what they express is wrong..everyone deals with things differently, this post is just MY thoughts. and NOt what i expect others to think..(sorry i have a feeling i needed to make that clear lol) Smile

This is like three hours later from where i started this post lol...funny how one goes to sit down to jot out thoughts, and the phone rings, kidlet needs pick up from game, kids need feeding (didn't i feed them just yesterday? lol), and dogs need out time..Im sure many posts i need to catch up on again lol. So if my thoughts seem a bit broken up and not fluid, blame it on offline life taking priority over all, as it should . Smile
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: February 10, 2009, 07:19:19 PM »

YES !! Pitiful wasn't it?
Yes it was Turbo. My friend at work said I was being hard on him, but I thought he was talking only to KC not a word about Caylee. He looked creepier than I have ever seen him look. He has always creeped me out, but today he was CREEEEPPPY 

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: February 10, 2009, 07:19:56 PM »

Lee and his computer
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #277 on: February 10, 2009, 07:20:57 PM »

wow i was right lol when i started my previous post this thread was only on page 3 lol...sheesh...guess i better catch up lol
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: February 10, 2009, 07:21:02 PM »

It is weird that Lee got so emotional about Casey. When he was saying that it had been to long since he's been able to see her, to hug her, and tell her how much he loves her... Sounded like he was about to say "touch you" in there but stuttered it into "to hug you"... 3:39 in the video... It is boyfriend like love... Definitely not brotherly love... And if I were Lee I would be annoyed with Cindy and George touching my back while I'm trying to talk... Keep your hands to yourself!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNvDk9DctRI
That is exactly what creeped me out. He wasn't talking about Caylee at ALL. He was talking about KC, that is why he said CMA.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: February 10, 2009, 07:21:04 PM »

Hey Scarlett. 
I say tell all you know and the rest will take care of its self. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.