April 18, 2024, 08:36:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 268260 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #280 on: February 10, 2009, 07:23:22 PM »

OMG, you guys! I leave for 6 hours (hey, wanna hear how we handle jail house visits in my state?) and I'll never catch up!

Does anyone have a transcript of Lee's speech? In a nutshell ...er..banana peel..I think Lee was talking about/to Caylee, right up until the part where he started talking about telling the truth "if your heart wants to and your brain won't let you"...I think that part was for the Evil Bitch Who Sits in Jail.

As for his demeanor, before he spoke (this I figured out after he spoke) he was scared...apprehensive. Remember, he doesn't seem to need to be in front of the camera like his mom does. During his speech, I heard an uncle talking about his precious little niece. And the promise he said he'd keep? I think he may have been referring to a promise he made to Caylee, to take care of her, to always be her "best uncle", to protect her. And then came the part about "telling the truth".

I choose to believe the above because to believe otherwise, I would have to think that Lee thinks more of his slore sister than the niece the slore murdered. And I just can't believe that.

Oh, and as for the rest of the service? "Cindy Anthony and her Sad Songs Tour- Coming Soon to a Holiday Inn near you!". Disgusting! cindy...bleh...I don't have the words (printable) or the time to voice my disgust.

Oh, and I think CMA was referring to Caylee. I have 13 nieces and nephews... and I do not call one of them by their given name. It's a rule, the kid has to be nicked by age 2!
Tevye, thank you for writing this! I read through the whole days worth of postings and was beginning to feel I was the only one who felt this way. I was able to catch Lee's speech at work and had to turn down the sound, I was crying. It tore me up. I caught bits and pieces of George's and just plain felt sorry for him, he is clinging to every tiny memory to last him a life time. I know what that is like. I didn't listen to Cindy's yet. I'll have to catch up later. But honestly, I think too much is being read into their speeches. I have no love for the Ant family or the way Cindy seems to have ditched Caylee for the bright lights of Broadway, but I really don't think that there was any coded messages for KC. Unless it was the big FU from Cindy to KC by mentioning that she held Caylee first, I read that in the last thread. I know mine is an unpopular opinion, but I don't hold back for anyone.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #281 on: February 10, 2009, 07:24:01 PM »

Video of Lee

At approximate marker 6:15

Finally, for those of us who have the knowledge and the means to facilitate the answers that my family deserves, I ask that you fill your heart with compassion and truth and I ask that you allow your conscience to speak for you when your mind cannot comprehend the right words to say.
Translation ...
"Zanny ... come out come out where ever you are ..."

WOW, Thank you for typing that out for me.. IT actually gave me realization..... HE WAS talking to KC..but not how we thought...   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #282 on: February 10, 2009, 07:25:58 PM »

I didn't see the shamrocks at the memorial. Glad I didn't! All I saw were the angel wings on the flower wreath and the picture of KC kissing Caylee. Like I said I couldn't watch the whole thing while I was at work.

I am so glad I didn't see the shamrocks. JSM loves her some shamrocks!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: February 10, 2009, 07:27:43 PM »

Tevye, thank you for writing this! I read through the whole days worth of postings and was beginning to feel I was the only one who felt this way. I was able to catch Lee's speech at work and had to turn down the sound, I was crying. It tore me up. I caught bits and pieces of George's and just plain felt sorry for him, he is clinging to every tiny memory to last him a life time. I know what that is like. I didn't listen to Cindy's yet. I'll have to catch up later. But honestly, I think too much is being read into their speeches. I have no love for the Ant family or the way Cindy seems to have ditched Caylee for the bright lights of Broadway, but I really don't think that there was any coded messages for KC. Unless it was the big FU from Cindy to KC by mentioning that she held Caylee first, I read that in the last thread. I know mine is an unpopular opinion, but I don't hold back for anyone.

Boo
You are a very nice monkey. 

I Stand With The Girl
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: February 10, 2009, 07:28:00 PM »

But you know we didn't factor in speaker to a crowd of 1100 people when you are not used to it.  You know you sit and wait for your turn, do you know what youre going to say........wait for it........wait for it.......boom, its your turn, Now talk!!!!
Not easy for some people ... but ... Lee ... he had his laptop in front of him ... I'm presuming he was reading from it or at least referencing notes he'd typed? 

If he had his laptop in front of him then Casey was watching from her cell on Jose's laptop. 

I think you're right Klaas.....who takes a laptop with their notes to a memorial service? (ok I know it's Lee) But it sure would explain his "coded" message. I bet she was watching from azzhole's lap(top)

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #285 on: February 10, 2009, 07:29:04 PM »

It is weird that Lee got so emotional about Casey. When he was saying that it had been to long since he's been able to see her, to hug her, and tell her how much he loves her... Sounded like he was about to say "touch you" in there but stuttered it into "to hug you"... 3:39 in the video... It is boyfriend like love... Definitely not brotherly love... And if I were Lee I would be annoyed with Cindy and George touching my back while I'm trying to talk... Keep your hands to yourself!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNvDk9DctRI
It was almost like code talk, IMO... like he knew Casey would watch this and hear it someday.  I think the two kisses to the wrist were for the two CMA's - Caylee and Casey.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: February 10, 2009, 07:29:35 PM »

Lee and his computer

Thanks Today - seeing this I have no doubt that Lee was speaking directly to Casey on a video cam laptop to laptop. 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: February 10, 2009, 07:30:45 PM »

Video of Lee

Finally, for those of us who have the knowledge and the means to facilitate the answers that my family deserves, I ask that you fill your heart with compassion and truth and I ask that you allow your conscience to speak for you when your mind cannot comprehend the right words to say.
Translation ...
"Zanny ... come out come out where ever you are ..."

WOW, Thank you for typing that out for me.. IT actually gave me realization..... HE WAS talking to KC..but not how we thought...   

I never gave my opinion, so here it is.  I think he is talking to the LE, he believes that they are holding back information.  This they probably are.  I think he thinks that there is information that could clear his sister.  In this he is wrong.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #288 on: February 10, 2009, 07:31:26 PM »

But you know we didn't factor in speaker to a crowd of 1100 people when you are not used to it.  You know you sit and wait for your turn, do you know what youre going to say........wait for it........wait for it.......boom, its your turn, Now talk!!!!
Not easy for some people ... but ... Lee ... he had his laptop in front of him ... I'm presuming he was reading from it or at least referencing notes he'd typed? 

If he had his laptop in front of him then Casey was watching from her cell on Jose's laptop. 

I think you're right Klaas.....who takes a laptop with their notes to a memorial service? (ok I know it's Lee) But it sure would explain his "coded" message. I bet she was watching from azzhole's lap(top)
Wouldn't he need a internet connection from jail?I thought other's here said there is no internet at the jail?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: February 10, 2009, 07:31:49 PM »

It is weird that Lee got so emotional about Casey. When he was saying that it had been to long since he's been able to see her, to hug her, and tell her how much he loves her... Sounded like he was about to say "touch you" in there but stuttered it into "to hug you"... 3:39 in the video... It is boyfriend like love... Definitely not brotherly love... And if I were Lee I would be annoyed with Cindy and George touching my back while I'm trying to talk... Keep your hands to yourself!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNvDk9DctRI
That is exactly what creeped me out. He wasn't talking about Caylee at ALL. He was talking about KC, that is why he said CMA.

I found his entire "script" freaky and very creepy. It reminded me of some of the interviews of serial killers on TV when they talked.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #290 on: February 10, 2009, 07:32:30 PM »

Prosecution will be glad to grant that for him.

This is what I'm talking about. He said "for those of us who have the knowledge"...he's talking about the witch...oh, wait, witch Jr. SinSin is the Sr.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #291 on: February 10, 2009, 07:33:03 PM »

From Richard Grund's Myspace:

Feb 10, 2009 7:10 PM
Hello!

It seems that WS, Scared Monkeys and I have a common enemy. There is a group called TeamCaylee that it seems has been targeting me and my family since day one. It went too far this weekend and they hurt my wife badly with their tactics. In my investigation of them and their site I see many references of them lurking and getting info from WS and Scared Monkeys along with the requisite derogatory comments. Do you think anyone from these sites would want to combine forces on outing them and proving a certain Grandmother is the ring leader? Some of what they are doing is obtaining private information somehow possibly through a licensed Realtor in their group. They've posted some of my private information on their site and in a Topix forum. Let me know what you think.
I pray that all is well with you.
God bless,
RJ

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #292 on: February 10, 2009, 07:33:07 PM »

I didn't see the shamrocks at the memorial. Glad I didn't! All I saw were the angel wings on the flower wreath and the picture of KC kissing Caylee. Like I said I couldn't watch the whole thing while I was at work.

I am so glad I didn't see the shamrocks. JSM loves her some shamrocks!

O/T, but how did your Doctor visit go today, if you don't mind me asking?  Did your Mom start crying?
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: February 10, 2009, 07:33:18 PM »

Lee and his computer

Thanks Today - seeing this I have no doubt that Lee was speaking directly to Casey on a video cam laptop to laptop. 

If he is those pastors know.  They are looking right at the screen.  Which in itself is a little strange, if all that is there is print.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #294 on: February 10, 2009, 07:34:35 PM »

OMG, you guys! I leave for 6 hours (hey, wanna hear how we handle jail house visits in my state?) and I'll never catch up!

Does anyone have a transcript of Lee's speech? In a nutshell ...er..banana peel..I think Lee was talking about/to Caylee, right up until the part where he started talking about telling the truth "if your heart wants to and your brain won't let you"...I think that part was for the Evil Bitch Who Sits in Jail.

As for his demeanor, before he spoke (this I figured out after he spoke) he was scared...apprehensive. Remember, he doesn't seem to need to be in front of the camera like his mom does. During his speech, I heard an uncle talking about his precious little niece. And the promise he said he'd keep? I think he may have been referring to a promise he made to Caylee, to take care of her, to always be her "best uncle", to protect her. And then came the part about "telling the truth".

I choose to believe the above because to believe otherwise, I would have to think that Lee thinks more of his slore sister than the niece the slore murdered. And I just can't believe that.

Oh, and as for the rest of the service? "Cindy Anthony and her Sad Songs Tour- Coming Soon to a Holiday Inn near you!". Disgusting! cindy...bleh...I don't have the words (printable) or the time to voice my disgust.

Oh, and I think CMA was referring to Caylee. I have 13 nieces and nephews... and I do not call one of them by their given name. It's a rule, the kid has to be nicked by age 2!
Hi Boo, your opinion isn't unpopular! I couldn't watch all of the service cause I was at work, but what I did see the part that made me almost cry was George. I truly feel he is mourning for Caylee. I only saw bits, so maybe I am totally wrong. I'm sorry but Lee's speech there was something about it that just hit me wrong. I know people grieve differently. My brother is 6 feet 7 inches tall, weighs probably 310 and holds in all his emotions. BUT if this were one of his nephews, he would have been a blubbering baby. I am just so monkey confused with all of this. I couldn't watch the whole thing because I had to be calm before I went to the doctor. I didn't want my heart rate to go sky high and have the doctor tell me to quit smoking! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
crazybabyborg
« Reply #295 on: February 10, 2009, 07:36:03 PM »

Hello!

It seems that WS, Scared Monkeys and I have a common enemy. There is a group called TeamCaylee that it seems has been targeting me and my family since day one. It went too far this weekend and they hurt my wife badly with their tactics. In my investigation of them and their site I see many references of them lurking and getting info from WS and Scared Monkeys along with the requisite derogatory comments. Do you think anyone from these sites would want to combine forces on outing them and proving a certain Grandmother is the ring leader? Some of what they are doing is obtaining private information somehow possibly through a licensed Realtor in their group. They've posted some of my private information on their site and in a Topix forum. Let me know what you think.
God bless,
RJ

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: February 10, 2009, 07:37:35 PM »

Wouldn't he need a internet connection from jail?I thought other's here said there is no internet at the jail?

According to the jail people, Baez can bring his laptop and a wireless card to his visits with Casey.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: February 10, 2009, 07:39:00 PM »

Cell phone companies have Broadband Access Air Cards. You don't need wireless, you have your own connection and I have always suspected this is what he was doing with his computer each time.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: February 10, 2009, 07:39:07 PM »

Hello!

God bless,
RJ
There used to be a realtor on WS.  Was a Caylee is alive person and went with Katie526 (not 100% on the number) when she was banned.  This person used their real name at their handle.  This person is located in FL.  Will have to do some searching.  What was done to the Reverend's wife?
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #299 on: February 10, 2009, 07:39:08 PM »

Hello!

God bless,
RJ

Has anyone invited the Rev. Grund to join SM?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.