April 24, 2024, 07:38:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 268510 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #300 on: February 10, 2009, 07:40:42 PM »

From Richard Grund's Myspace:

Feb 10, 2009 7:10 PM
Hello!

It seems that WS, Scared Monkeys and I have a common enemy. There is a group called TeamCaylee that it seems has been targeting me and my family since day one. It went too far this weekend and they hurt my wife badly with their tactics. In my investigation of them and their site I see many references of them lurking and getting info from WS and Scared Monkeys along with the requisite derogatory comments. Do you think anyone from these sites would want to combine forces on outing them and proving a certain Grandmother is the ring leader? Some of what they are doing is obtaining private information somehow possibly through a licensed Realtor in their group. They've posted some of my private information on their site and in a Topix forum. Let me know what you think.
I pray that all is well with you.
God bless,
RJ

Has anyone invited the Rev. Grund to join SM?
Yes, I have invited him. But I don't think he has. I do know he does have some Monkey friends and respects our site.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: February 10, 2009, 07:41:41 PM »

Hello!

It seems that WS, Scared Monkeys and I have a common enemy. There is a group called TeamCaylee that it seems has been targeting me and my family since day one. It went too far this weekend and they hurt my wife badly with their tactics. In my investigation of them and their site I see many references of them lurking and getting info from WS and Scared Monkeys along with the requisite derogatory comments. Do you think anyone from these sites would want to combine forces on outing them and proving a certain Grandmother is the ring leader? Some of what they are doing is obtaining private information somehow possibly through a licensed Realtor in their group. They've posted some of my private information on their site and in a Topix forum. Let me know what you think.
God bless,
RJ

Whoa! Grandmother as in CA? What happened this weekend? What kind of info could any lurker have gotten that would be harmful?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: February 10, 2009, 07:42:16 PM »

But you know we didn't factor in speaker to a crowd of 1100 people when you are not used to it.  You know you sit and wait for your turn, do you know what youre going to say........wait for it........wait for it.......boom, its your turn, Now talk!!!!
Not easy for some people ... but ... Lee ... he had his laptop in front of him ... I'm presuming he was reading from it or at least referencing notes he'd typed? 

If he had his laptop in front of him then Casey was watching from her cell on Jose's laptop. 

I think you're right Klaas.....who takes a laptop with their notes to a memorial service? (ok I know it's Lee) But it sure would explain his "coded" message. I bet she was watching from azzhole's lap(top)

I called and left a message for NG.......asked her what her thoughts were about Lee's laptop?? 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: February 10, 2009, 07:42:52 PM »

It is weird that Lee got so emotional about Casey. When he was saying that it had been to long since he's been able to see her, to hug her, and tell her how much he loves her... Sounded like he was about to say "touch you" in there but stuttered it into "to hug you"... 3:39 in the video... It is boyfriend like love... Definitely not brotherly love... And if I were Lee I would be annoyed with Cindy and George touching my back while I'm trying to talk... Keep your hands to yourself!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNvDk9DctRI
That is exactly what creeped me out. He wasn't talking about Caylee at ALL. He was talking about KC, that is why he said CMA.

Good Evening Monkey's..

Just finish watching Lee's speech from the link above. Was this memorial about Caylee or Casey... Geeze not one word about Caylee- Whats wrong with this picture!!! 

God Bless Caylee- May you rest in peace and get the justice you so deserve..
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: February 10, 2009, 07:43:19 PM »

Hello!

God bless,
RJ

Whoa! Grandmother as in CA? What happened this weekend? What kind of info could any lurker have gotten that would be harmful?

I wondered if he meant the grandmother of the child who was so upset after corresponding with Casey. That grandma seemed kind of odd to me.

I Stand With The Girl
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: February 10, 2009, 07:43:38 PM »

Hello!

God bless,
RJ

These people are damned and determined to go to jail. They think they are clear because there are no "internet laws" to prevent it but there is a way to prosecute them. My friend just put someone in jail for "stalking" who posted information about her online.  

They might want to take a look at the "stalking" laws before they get too froggy.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #306 on: February 10, 2009, 07:45:07 PM »

Hello!

It seems that WS, Scared Monkeys and I have a common enemy. There is a group called TeamCaylee that it seems has been targeting me and my family since day one. It went too far this weekend and they hurt my wife badly with their tactics. In my investigation of them and their site I see many references of them lurking and getting info from WS and Scared Monkeys along with the requisite derogatory comments. Do you think anyone from these sites would want to combine forces on outing them and proving a certain Grandmother is the ring leader? Some of what they are doing is obtaining private information somehow possibly through a licensed Realtor in their group. They've posted some of my private information on their site and in a Topix forum. Let me know what you think.I pray that all is well with you.
God bless,
RJ

grandmother as in CINDY? how odd is THIS?

WOW...

how odd...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: February 10, 2009, 07:46:18 PM »

Hello!

God bless,
RJ

Boo....do you know what site his personal information was posted on?  And what was done to his wife?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #308 on: February 10, 2009, 07:51:09 PM »

Hello!

God bless,
RJ

What is the point to this, are they trying to go after Jesse, and grandmother he must mean Cindy I would imagine.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #309 on: February 10, 2009, 07:51:50 PM »

wow i was right lol when i started my previous post this thread was only on page 3 lol...sheesh...guess i better catch up lol
You expressed my thoughts with your post so much better than I could have..thank you

Carmen
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #310 on: February 10, 2009, 07:53:20 PM »

Hello!

God bless,
RJ

Boo....do you know what site his personal information was posted on?  And what was done to his wife?
I don't at the moment, but I will ask and see if I can get an answer tonight.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #311 on: February 10, 2009, 07:54:17 PM »

wow i was right lol when i started my previous post this thread was only on page 3 lol...sheesh...guess i better catch up lol
You expressed my thoughts with your post so much better than I could have..thank you

Yw cute Smile
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: February 10, 2009, 07:57:18 PM »

Video of Lee

At approximate marker 6:15

Finally, for those of us who have the knowledge and the means to facilitate the answers that my family deserves, I ask that you fill your heart with compassion and truth and I ask that you allow your conscience to speak for you when your mind cannot comprehend the right words to say.
Translation ...
"Zanny ... come out come out where ever you are ..."

WOW, Thank you for typing that out for me.. IT actually gave me realization..... HE WAS talking to KC..but not how we thought...   
ah ha ... Hadn't even thought of that Searching!  Casey ... come out come out (with the truth) where ever you are!?  Maybe?

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: February 10, 2009, 07:59:27 PM »

Okay, been out of commission since Dec 27th so someone tell me who is this joy person??? 
Is this Team Caylee a real group?  What do they want?  What is there mission?

BikerBev - have no clue what you were talking about, but I know my deep rooted desire to make some kind of a difference once had me believing a spoof and learning the value of staying grounded.  Best part of the lesson, the monkeys were here with paws extended wide to catch me when I got that dose of reality kool-aide!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #314 on: February 10, 2009, 08:00:14 PM »

Lee and his computer

Thanks Today - seeing this I have no doubt that Lee was speaking directly to Casey on a video cam laptop to laptop. 

If he is those pastors know.  They are looking right at the screen.  Which in itself is a little strange, if all that is there is print.

OMG, you're right!  I've seen this same shot on tv hour after hour and (duh on me) hadn't noticed the pastors looking at the screen too!  Surely it was not just print.  Hmmmm...

One thing that was said on JVM was that Casey's attorney arrived with his laptop just before the memorial began.  All he had to do was have a wireless connection and live stream it in.  And supposedly Lee was the first of the A's to speak? 

Something about all this just smacks of deceit.  Yet I don't think it was illegal for her attorney to do.  Or was it?  Maybe it's just that it seems sneaky to me.  Dunno.  And yet.. I thought Casey wasn't supposed to have internet access.  Or was that while she was out on bail.  Not that they've slapped her hands for anything else. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: February 10, 2009, 08:00:21 PM »

Hello!

God bless,
RJ
Sickem Red!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #316 on: February 10, 2009, 08:00:37 PM »

Okay, been out of commission since Dec 27th so someone tell me who is this joy person??? 
Is this Team Caylee a real group?  What do they want?  What is there mission?

BikerBev - have no clue what you were talking about, but I know my deep rooted desire to make some kind of a difference once had me believing a spoof and learning the value of staying grounded.  Best part of the lesson, the monkeys were here with paws extended wide to catch me when I got that dose of reality kool-aide!
Nice to see you back.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: February 10, 2009, 08:00:44 PM »

I swear I know the difference between there and their!  Grrrrrrrrrr
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: February 10, 2009, 08:01:50 PM »

Hello!

God bless,
RJ

Has anyone invited the Rev. Grund to join SM?
Yes, I have invited him. But I don't think he has. I do know he does have some Monkey friends and respects our site.

I'm sure he doesn't have time to post all over the blogs and keep up his myspace blog as well.  If anyone knows if he has or is going to register at SM, please let me know.  Right now I have a freeze on membership.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #319 on: February 10, 2009, 08:02:36 PM »

But you know we didn't factor in speaker to a crowd of 1100 people when you are not used to it.  You know you sit and wait for your turn, do you know what youre going to say........wait for it........wait for it.......boom, its your turn, Now talk!!!!
Not easy for some people ... but ... Lee ... he had his laptop in front of him ... I'm presuming he was reading from it or at least referencing notes he'd typed? 

If he had his laptop in front of him then Casey was watching from her cell on Jose's laptop. 

I think you're right Klaas.....who takes a laptop with their notes to a memorial service? (ok I know it's Lee) But it sure would explain his "coded" message. I bet she was watching from azzhole's lap(top)
Wouldn't he need a internet connection from jail?I thought other's here said there is no internet at the jail?

According to the jail people, Baez can bring his laptop and a wireless card to his visits with Casey.
Thanks Klaas
I knew Jose could bring in his laptop but never heard about him being allowed to bring in a wireless card.So this means Casey does have access to the internet every time Jose visits?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.