April 26, 2024, 08:58:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 268658 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: February 10, 2009, 08:03:19 PM »

Video of Lee

At approximate marker 6:15

Finally, for those of us who have the knowledge and the means to facilitate the answers that my family deserves, I ask that you fill your heart with compassion and truth and I ask that you allow your conscience to speak for you when your mind cannot comprehend the right words to say.
Translation ...
"Zanny ... come out come out where ever you are ..."

WOW, Thank you for typing that out for me.. IT actually gave me realization..... HE WAS talking to KC..but not how we thought...   

The reason I thought he was talking to KC was Lee seemed to be talking to someone in the present tense/living......JMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: February 10, 2009, 08:03:27 PM »

HEY MONKEYS   
The reason why the Anthonys havent been visiting Crazy is because they have been video cam visiting via JB's laptop when he has been going to the jail    .....why didnt  I see this earlier?? You guys are geniuses 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: February 10, 2009, 08:03:39 PM »

From Richard Grund's Myspace:

Feb 10, 2009 7:10 PM
Hello!

It seems that WS, Scared Monkeys and I have a common enemy. There is a group called TeamCaylee that it seems has been targeting me and my family since day one. It went too far this weekend and they hurt my wife badly with their tactics. In my investigation of them and their site I see many references of them lurking and getting info from WS and Scared Monkeys along with the requisite derogatory comments. Do you think anyone from these sites would want to combine forces on outing them and proving a certain Grandmother is the ring leader? Some of what they are doing is obtaining private information somehow possibly through a licensed Realtor in their group. They've posted some of my private information on their site and in a Topix forum. Let me know what you think.
I pray that all is well with you.
God bless,
RJ

Boo....do you know what site his personal information was posted on?  And what was done to his wife?
I don't at the moment, but I will ask and see if I can get an answer tonight.

Could his wife have been badly hurt by Cindy's not wanting them there?  I certainly would be hurt if I had helped care for and loved a child that was supposedly part of our family and then when this tragedy happens was not even allowed at the memorial service. 
As far as posting their info..well that remains to be seen.  The group of Cindy followers are crazy enough to do that stuff with no regards to the outcome.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #323 on: February 10, 2009, 08:06:09 PM »

From Richard Grund's Myspace:

Feb 10, 2009 7:10 PM
Hello!

It seems that WS, Scared Monkeys and I have a common enemy. There is a group called TeamCaylee that it seems has been targeting me and my family since day one. It went too far this weekend and they hurt my wife badly with their tactics. In my investigation of them and their site I see many references of them lurking and getting info from WS and Scared Monkeys along with the requisite derogatory comments. Do you think anyone from these sites would want to combine forces on outing them and proving a certain Grandmother is the ring leader? Some of what they are doing is obtaining private information somehow possibly through a licensed Realtor in their group. They've posted some of my private information on their site and in a Topix forum. Let me know what you think.
I pray that all is well with you.
God bless,
RJ

Has anyone invited the Rev. Grund to join SM?
Yes, I have invited him. But I don't think he has. I do know he does have some Monkey friends and respects our site.

I'm sure he doesn't have time to post all over the blogs and keep up his myspace blog as well.  If anyone knows if he has or is going to register at SM, please let me know.  Right now I have a freeze on membership.

really? wow... how come, may i ask? i feel extra priveliged to be here then now! i never could get on the OTHER site... they didnt like my email addys....

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: February 10, 2009, 08:08:48 PM »

On JVM they said that one blogger was on the uninvited list... I wonder who that would be? 

Also NG, they say there were 153 threats against the A's.

The Caylee song was nice.. also liked seeing her Easter video, she looked so cute in those ears.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: February 10, 2009, 08:10:42 PM »

BooMonkey you have mail at ymail addy
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #326 on: February 10, 2009, 08:12:41 PM »

Lee Anthony speaks at the memorial.  Click on the picture below to watch the video.

Is it CMA:  Caylee Marie Anthony
OR
Is it CMA:  Casey Marie Anthony?

Very strange and cryptic once he started the part about the the family being united, having solidarity. It was too weird that he didn't say how incomplete it was without Caylee specifically, that's when he began the CMA declaration of love.

It reminded me of the odd, creepy way he called KC "darling" in one of calls with her. As close as I am with my brothers that is just not something they would ever call me. Nothing is ever simple with this family.

CMA is what was on caylees hand in the picture where she is leaning on her arm, the one we speculated was a tatoo on caylee- hes talking to caylee.....
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: February 10, 2009, 08:16:58 PM »

HEY MONKEYS   
The reason why the Anthonys havent been visiting Crazy is because they have been video cam visiting via JB's laptop when he has been going to the jail    .....why didnt  I see this earlier?? You guys are geniuses 

That is illegal in our jails. I hope it is there and they prosecute them all.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #328 on: February 10, 2009, 08:17:23 PM »

Caylee Anthony: The public fell in love with her, not her family
posted by halboedeker on Feb 10, 2009 7:12:18 PM

Today's memorial was uplifting in a crucial way: Caylee Anthony was discussed more often and more lovingly than she had been in all the months her story had unfolded.

Local television covered the memorial with respect and poignancy. WFTV-Channel 9's Kathi Belich described "a very emotional memorial service" and spoke of the little girl's love of green beans, SpongeBob and the color lavender. 

The comments by the Anthonys -- uncle Lee, grandparents George and Cindy -- were the source of most of the emotion. But George and Cindy also shifted the focus to daughter Casey, who is accused of Caylee's murder.

And so Caylee's day became about Casey -- Caylee could never have the focus to herself. Cindy's comments of affection for Casey became a top headline.

Watching the Anthonys at the service drove home the point: The public fell in love with Caylee, not with her family. I'm not sure the family understands that point.

Through the months, the family had often come off as self-indulgent, self-pitying, out of touch. Then they were mostly out of sight after Caylee's remains were found.

Seeing the Anthonys in the spotlight again was jarring. Perhaps delivering those comments was cathartic for them.

Yet their speeches suggested they haven't changed. And Cindy Anthony was determined to have the last word, from her seat in the church.

Television reporters gave mostly favorable reviews to the memorial. "Beautiful," said WKMG-Channel 6's Mike DeForest. "A vivid and three-dimensional portrait of this little girl," said WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing. "Moving messages for both Caylee and Casey," said WFTV anchor Martie Salt.

Is it appropriate to review a memorial?

Well, here goes: The pastors' eulogies were heartfelt, and most singers performed with a professionalism that indicated they are ready for the recording studio.

But the service lasted two hours, which was too long.

And the Anthonys spoke. I fear it was more about them than Caylee.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/02/caylee-anthony-the-public-fell-in-love-with-her-not-her-family.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: February 10, 2009, 08:17:58 PM »

http://incoldblogger.blogspot.com/2009/02/icb-detective-award-nominees-2009.html

Go to the link above and scroll down then vote for Scared Monkeys (unless you want to vote for someone else, LOL)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: February 10, 2009, 08:19:17 PM »

On JVM they said that one blogger was on the uninvited list... I wonder who that would be? 

The Caylee song was nice.. also liked seeing her Easter video, she looked so cute in those ears.

Could it have been MURT?
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #331 on: February 10, 2009, 08:19:51 PM »

HEY MONKEYS   

well ISNT LE watching this? if it WERE illegal... wouldnt THEY do something about it?

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: February 10, 2009, 08:20:17 PM »

On NG,  LP just stated that Lee referred to Casey as CMA.  He said Lee was talking to Casey - not Caylee.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: February 10, 2009, 08:20:25 PM »

LP said Lee was in motor home and referred to CMA several times.  LP asked if it was Caylee or Casey and Lee said Casey.  We will have to grab transcript tomorrow for exact wording.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: February 10, 2009, 08:22:08 PM »

Leonard was just on NG- he says CMA is definitely Casey- it is quite obvious it was a message for her- why would he need to send Caylee a message in code...? 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: February 10, 2009, 08:22:22 PM »

http://incoldblogger.blogspot.com/2009/02/icb-detective-award-nominees-2009.html

Go to the link above and scroll down then vote for Scared Monkeys (unless you want to vote for someone else, LOL)

Will do!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: February 10, 2009, 08:22:51 PM »

On NG,  LP just stated that Lee referred to Casey as CMA.  He said Lee was talking to Casey - not Caylee.

IMO he was not only talking to Casey he was looking right at her when he was saying it.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: February 10, 2009, 08:24:06 PM »

HEY MONKEYS   

Oh, but you've forgotten - the A's are above the law!!     
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: February 10, 2009, 08:24:07 PM »

HEY MONKEYS   

I'm thinking ... even if they aren't live chatting ... there really is nothing to stop the As from sending e-mails to Jose ... he saves them to his laptop ... Casey gets to read them ... she replies ... Jose forwards them on ...

Inmate/Attorney visits are private right?  so even if she can't physically type in her reply ... she can dictate it to Jose ... who types it in ...

I just don't see how LE can stop this if they are allowing him to take his laptop into the jail visits with Casey.  They certainly can't get a forensic computer person to check his computer every visit ... or ever ... because of attorney/client privilege.

And honestly, IMO Jose tried to send in the bracelet with her "duct tape colored" suit ... it's not like he follows the rules ... IMO he often pretends like he doesn't even know what the rules are ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: February 10, 2009, 08:24:23 PM »

Could it have been MURT?

Most likely one of us.............LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.