May 01, 2024, 03:47:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 269325 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: February 10, 2009, 08:24:27 PM »

On JVM they said that one blogger was on the uninvited list... I wonder who that would be? 

Also NG, they say there were 153 threats against the A's.

The Caylee song was nice.. also liked seeing her Easter video, she looked so cute in those ears.

Could it have been MURT?
Didn't seem him in the video at Suburban.  But I would not classify him as a blogger, but they might, since it is really hard to classify him.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: February 10, 2009, 08:24:34 PM »

On NG,  LP just stated that Lee referred to Casey as CMA.  He said Lee was talking to Casey - not Caylee.

I heard that Sassycat. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: February 10, 2009, 08:25:17 PM »

I do agree with LP on this one..Lee was very obviously talking to Casey.  If he was talking to Caylee he would have used her name, this is a memorial..he was trying to be sly and cryptic..it didn't work.  CMA is Casey, afterall, those were her initials first weren't they?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: February 10, 2009, 08:25:24 PM »

I'm sooooo far behind.....

This is a terrible thought...but here goes...

What if - a lot of people listened to George saying people should write KC letters and she got a lot of letters BUT they were negative letters and not friendly ones that I'm sure George was talking about.

Question: would the jail let negative letters get through to KC?

Also, KC took her opportunity to let the world know (through Baez) that she didn't approve of this memorial that her parents were having AND Cindy let KC know today that Cindy had 3 children....tit for tat IMO

KC must be fuming in her jail cell...absolutely!

Lee...is just nuts...and I'm thinking his days of freedom are short now that the memorial is over.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: February 10, 2009, 08:25:39 PM »

On NG,  LP just stated that Lee referred to Casey as CMA.  He said Lee was talking to Casey - not Caylee.

IMO he was not only talking to Casey he was looking right at her when he was saying it.

Web cam..........I hope they got caught.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: February 10, 2009, 08:25:45 PM »

IMO he was not only talking to Casey he was looking right at her when he was saying it.

I totally agree.    I'm still in shock over it.    I say - Go Arrest Him Already!!!!   
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: February 10, 2009, 08:26:12 PM »

Am I the only one who wants to slap Cindy everytime she starts stroking and pawing everyone as they make their speech. It's actually sickening to see how much she enjoys all this..
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: February 10, 2009, 08:26:35 PM »

And the Anthonys spoke. I fear it was more about them than Caylee.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/02/caylee-anthony-the-public-fell-in-love-with-her-not-her-family.html

It always has been about them in my opinion.I have absolutely NO SYMPATHY whatsoever for a family that does not cooperate on a continuous basis with LE.Giving LE an absolute open door policy to speak to each and every Anthony at anytime,as well as FREE access to the home.This was the MURDER of a beautiful 2yr old girl.The Anthony's have done nothing but disgrace Caylee's memory.SYMPATHY.Not here!

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: February 10, 2009, 08:26:54 PM »

i agree Klass- When I listen to Lee's speech- CMA was Casey... 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: February 10, 2009, 08:27:17 PM »

HEY MONKEYS   
The reason why the Anthonys havent been visiting Crazy is because they have been video cam visiting via JB's laptop when he has been going to the jail    .....why didnt  I see this earlier?? You guys are geniuses 

That is illegal in our jails. I hope it is there and they prosecute them all.

Oh, but you've forgotten - the A's are above the law!!     

But the jail reported that they were allowed to listen to media.  So I don't think its illegal in Florida.  I am shocked.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: February 10, 2009, 08:27:40 PM »

Leonard was just on NG- he says CMA is definitely Casey- it is quite obvious it was a message for her- why would he need to send Caylee a message in code...? 

Didn't sound like code to me...........sounded like a lovesick lover.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #351 on: February 10, 2009, 08:28:38 PM »

Klaas,do you know who reported that about Jose being allowed a wireless card in jail?What news report?I have read just about all the media reports about Jose and his laptop and haven't seen this,I must have missed it.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: February 10, 2009, 08:28:42 PM »

well i caught up....and i did see it all today on tv, I watched it Some with disbelief, some with great sympathy and sadness...and a tad of anger thrown in for my own not understanding how something so precious could be taken away so soon...by whatever means.

The following is just my opinion, of course...and trying to be as impartial as possible..for the memory of Caylee, I honor this day in her memory, a day to have maybe a little of peace in trying to understand, trying to come to terms, trying to see things differently, trying to see the family she loved as she saw them. I am TRYING, is all i can do. Trying to give up the anger i have experienced watching all this over the months.

I thought as far as clovers go..there is a picture of caylee in a "kiss me I'm Irish" shirt in that video , I believe, i know i saw her in one somewheres. It sticks out to me  because i am irish, so of course i'd notice that. lol  and when i saw a shirt on the teddy bear with a 4-leaf clover all i thought was a personal token to Caylee. Irish are very loyal to eachother, at least in traditional, NORMAL Irish families, we are very loyal to the ones we love and the ones we call friends....even if some have done wrong, we put up a united front...mainly to support, no matter the outcome, they are still family....in private however, we beat the crap out of them for embarrassing the "family", for we are the only ones that have that right lol..

Ok, I do NOT condone some of the lies, cover ups, etc that has gone on with that whole family. But, seriously, we aren't in their shoes, how do we really know how we would be reacting throughout it all ? We dont. We know what we would like to THINK we would do or how we would like to THINK we would react throughout it, but do we REALLY know?

I am sure we all knew it would be about casey and cindy at some points, how could it not be ? Other than the obvious reasons we have all come to see....She is their daughter, she IS Caylee's Mom, She IS Lee's sister..Whatever she did do, she IS the one that brought Caylee into this world. Again, I am not saying I condone whatever she did do that was truly diabolical. I am posting this trying to have an impartial point of view. Which ok, it is very hard seeing as many a time I usually refer to them as "that dysfunctional family". But watching that memorial today I was like  roller coaster of emotions for me and these are some of  the things i was thinking.

As far as Lee saying CMA , at first it hit me odd then i tried to process it,  well he could have meant both of them. He loved his sister and niece. If they were brought up in a house of control and not allowed to have their own minds, it would cause the siblings to have a very different bond than most people have. Circumstances make some very close, and no, i don't mean perverted close. I just mean closer than most prolly ever had to be to gain strength from the other. I guess an example of that to explain what i mean is..there was only me and my brother, we moved around a lot, no we werent from a controlling home nor an overbearing parent, in fact the opposite, however, moving around a lot, as much as we saw it as great adventures of learning experiences and loved all of it, it was also a lonely time, having to start new schools a lot, meet new friends, never getting too close to anyone because ya werent sure if you would know them that long before you moved again, well..me and my brother had eachother through all of it, we were probably closer than most siblings, because we were all we had as far as trusting and going to to share things, thoughts and dreams, fears. I am not saying we didnt fight like normal siblings, we did, but lord help anyone that picked at either of us because we had eachother's backs, no matter what, yeah and ok, there were times I shouldnt had stuck up for him, BUT he was MY brother, my family, and I loved him. We never outgrew that bond, even tho we had our "moments" (my poor mom during those "moments" lol) , I had him give me away at my wedding, and I named him my first born's Godfather. We had a bond I guess many never understood, but was all we had for so many years, our strength thru it all was eachother... Ok, so back to what i was talkin about...lol...So when i listened to Lee talk about his Niece and maybe the reference to Casey, all I could think was, maybe in those shoes I would be the same way, who knows? If they were close, as close as we have been led to think, he would also  feel a strong bond to Caylee...because that was his sister's daughter.
 I saw great pain in his face, i saw him holding back anger too, I saw a confused broken man...someone with conflict within himself.

When he said (not exact quote, I'm sure) I will keep my promise,  I will never forget. When i heard thaT ALL I thought was exactly what he said, he will never forget and made that promise at some point. Maybe never forget the memory of Caylee? Maybe never forget to stand by his sister? who knows..Many families have their own inside language, that others wouldnt get I am sure, but doesn't always mean it has twisted sneaky meanings.

If the clovers were for Casey, could have just meant, good luck to her, best wishes from her family. If they were for Caylee, yes probably did have ashes in them. Who knows? I do know gets no one anywhere to look at everything, sometimes when one looks so closely they miss the obvious.

I do think that family was in great mourning today, they have lost their little Caylee, but they also can't forget they probably also lost their daughter, Casey,  too at the same time. They were mourning BOTH Casey and Caylee as I saw it anyways.

Cindy, has come off as a controlling hard ass of the family for a long time, but...also if she is really the only one that can "hold it together" who else is going to? We do not know what goes on behind closed doors at night and she is sitting with just herself and her thoughts for company. We dont know if she breaks down crying herself to sleep, we dont know if each night she is praying to help her to understand or to ask for strength to get the family thru what they must know has happened but have yet to fully face. We just dont know what happens behind the closed doors of Cindy.

George was a wreck, and very obviously so, much of what he said was laced with mournful memories. I hope he gains strength enough to deal with what will be far more challenging in the months to come than a memorial to honor the memory of his granddaughter. I also hope he comes to terms with the things I am sure his family knows and are hiding or it will eat him up alive and end up with another break down.

I listened to all the songs, all the prayers, all the words. I am left with letting go of my anger to the injustice i feel went on, letting go of the proven lies they told, letting go of all of it. It isn't in my hands, it is in the jury's hands, ultimately it is in GOD'S hands to have done that should be done. I trust he will do what he sees fit.

and I know many of you prolly have seen me on other forums so mad at all that went on and all that I said, and went on and on (and on...lol) about and how upset i was and all the scarey dreams i had before she was found afraid to even sleep some nights because of the dreams.....for 7 months i followed this...7 months upset for Caylee, 7 months of anger towards her family, all of them...7 Months of a rollercoaster..7 months of not understanding why some things werent done when it could have all been avoided.... yes, its even a shock to me to have come to this point. But ya know what? I feel at peace now. Caylee is not here anymore, nor has she been since this summer, yes, i do feel they should have put that precious girl to rest, but i think shes been at rest for a long time now knowing how much she was loved by a whole nation, if not the world. She became not just the Anthony's child, but a nation's child we all had some emotional attachment to, all seeking justice for her. I still want justice, I want the ones to pay that should pay, but it's in God's hands now and to lead the jury with his guidance.

Ultimately no matter what the family wanted to make it seem, today WAS about Caylee, Today was a DAY we ALL could say goodbye, a day to celebrate her life, a day to have known for a short while the earth was blessed with such a special little girl. Rest in peace dear little Caylee, you will always be remembered...and NOT a fading memory.

And in NO way am I saying it is wrong how anyone else here is dealing with it, nor what they express is wrong..everyone deals with things differently, this post is just MY thoughts. and NOt what i expect others to think..(sorry i have a feeling i needed to make that clear lol) Smile

This is like three hours later from where i started this post lol...funny how one goes to sit down to jot out thoughts, and the phone rings, kidlet needs pick up from game, kids need feeding (didn't i feed them just yesterday? lol), and dogs need out time..Im sure many posts i need to catch up on again lol. So if my thoughts seem a bit broken up and not fluid, blame it on offline life taking priority over all, as it should . Smile

Thank you Seamonkey for a very thought provoking post.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: February 10, 2009, 08:28:58 PM »

I heard that Sassycat. 

They are all united, alright.    They were all united from the very beginning - covering up for Casey.   I hope we see arrests soon.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: February 10, 2009, 08:29:08 PM »

HEY MONKEYS   
The reason why the Anthonys havent been visiting Crazy is because they have been video cam visiting via JB's laptop when he has been going to the jail    .....why didnt  I see this earlier?? You guys are geniuses 

That is illegal in our jails. I hope it is there and they prosecute them all.

Oh, but you've forgotten - the A's are above the law!!     

But the jail reported that they were allowed to listen to media.  So I don't think its illegal in Florida.  I am shocked.

It is not illegal to listen to media or watch TV in jail here, but it is illegal for an attorney to use a computer for ANYTHING except defense writings. They check them for air cards here to keep them from any internet access.

kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #355 on: February 10, 2009, 08:29:10 PM »

Leonard was just on NG- he says CMA is definitely Casey- it is quite obvious it was a message for her- why would he need to send Caylee a message in code...? 

Didn't sound like code to me...........sounded like a lovesick lover.

I thought the same thing. I was waiting for the boombox to be held up over his head.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: February 10, 2009, 08:29:51 PM »

I heard that Sassycat. 

They are all united, alright.    They were all united from the very beginning - covering up for Casey.   I hope we see arrests soon.

I just pray they are ALL re-united together in JAIL soon!!

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #357 on: February 10, 2009, 08:29:51 PM »

From Richard Grund's Myspace:

Feb 10, 2009 7:10 PM
Hello!

It seems that WS, Scared Monkeys and I have a common enemy. There is a group called TeamCaylee that it seems has been targeting me and my family since day one. It went too far this weekend and they hurt my wife badly with their tactics. In my investigation of them and their site I see many references of them lurking and getting info from WS and Scared Monkeys along with the requisite derogatory comments. Do you think anyone from these sites would want to combine forces on outing them and proving a certain Grandmother is the ring leader? Some of what they are doing is obtaining private information somehow possibly through a licensed Realtor in their group. They've posted some of my private information on their site and in a Topix forum. Let me know what you think.
I pray that all is well with you.
God bless,
RJ

Oh my God.  This breaks my heart, even more than today's asinine circus with the As's, esp. SinCin

It just keeps getting worse and worse for the Grund's.  The only thing they are guilty of is being a family full of the up-most heartwarming love humans can give.  Man, the devil is sure having his heyday over Caylee's murder.  All of this is just so sad.   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: February 10, 2009, 08:30:00 PM »

On JVM they said that one blogger was on the uninvited list... I wonder who that would be? 

Also NG, they say there were 153 threats against the A's.

The Caylee song was nice.. also liked seeing her Easter video, she looked so cute in those ears.

Could Krause have been the uninvited blogger?
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: February 10, 2009, 08:30:02 PM »

Mark Klaas was trying to be polite when NG asked him what he thought of the memorial service but he wanted to slam them. He said it was good that they were able to have a service-but then he said - "But how much DRAMA can this family come up with ?"  lololo   Go Mark.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.