April 26, 2024, 10:05:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 268688 times)
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2009, 03:55:54 PM »

For a time, it was almost as if KC wasn't even going to be mentioned. But...when they started talking about KC, it seemed to go on and on. This memorial was attended and being watched by people that cared about Caylee. Why in the world would the family think the attendees and viewing audience would want to write letters to KC??? After listening to LA, I had almost had enough, as I think his message was for his sister.  I do believe that CA thought she was at the Academy Awards and had been nominated for best actress in a drama. There is a big difference between grieving and posing.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2009, 03:59:30 PM »

I have listened to the remarks by George, Cindy and Lee several times.  These are my first impressions.

CINDY is still in la-la land and has no intention of leaving, imo.  I don't think it is the medications, either.  This is the tone she has taken since the morning of Casey's arrest.  Since that turnaround, she has been in a fantasy world. 

Her statements were all so rosy and happy and sunny and bright.  Caylee never cried.  She and Casey never quarreled.  She never bellowed into the phone to the 911 caller that she wanted her daughter arrested.  All is calm, all is bright, all is peaceful in Cindy's little world of fluffy white clouds, where hope and positive messages abound.

I certainly didn't expect her to get up there and say negative things, but she certainly seems to have closed the door on the fact that her family was so dysfunctional and on all the horror that has happened as a result.  She is casting herself as the Great Mother who loves unconditionally but how many of us really believe that?

Do we think for one moment that when Casey finally told her about the pregnancy that all Cindy said or thought was how beautiful and radiant Casey looked and what a blessing the baby would be.  No mother, no matter how great, would be so totally tolerant of that situation, especially when the daughter had denied even being pregnant for months.

Cindy HAS to project this serene and peaceful demeanor now but the things we heard on the 911 tape do not jive with it at all.  I suppose it is her way of coping.  If she never admits there were problems, she cannot be held accountable for any of her words or actions that might have led to this tragedy.  So she is going to put forth a mellow face and try to be the mother that she simply was not and the grandmother that she simply was not.

None of us are perfect, and Cindy certainly has her faults and flaws, which she is working very hard to cover now with a cheerful countenance and brotherly love.  Sorry to be so cynical.  I did feel that she showed some emotion in her remarks.  But I genuinely feel her most heartfelt remarks were to and about Casey.

GEORGE looked very well, considering his recent ordeal, and his words seemed from the heart.  He was just being George, and I think he shows more genuine grief and regret than Cindy ever will.

LEE --- now we come to Lee -- and just what he was talking about in that strange and "coded" message.  It was not a typical statement of grief or regret or sorrow.  Did he ever even say Caylee's name?  Was it about her at all?  I think it was about Casey and his desire to communicate some message to Casey.  CMA said several times, the kissing of the bracelet or whatever on his wrist, and the pledge to never forget the promise he made to her.

Caylee was too young for him to have made a promise to her that she would have understood clearly  and remembered.  I have to believe he was referring to Casey when he said those things, and if so, that speaks of a very unique relationship with his sister.

I do not understand it, and neither does anyone else, I am sure.  But Lee looked like a man headed to the electric chair himself, a dead man walking.  Granted, he has been under a terrible strain and heartbreak, but he seemed agitated and angry and hardly at peace with anyone or anything.

He asked people not to judge or speculate, but when you say, "CMA, I will never forget my promise to you" that invites judgment and it certainly invites speculation.

The "code talking" continues.  It is as if he and Casey made a blood oath about something and he is letting her know that he will not foresake his oath and perhaps wanting reassurance that she will not foresake hers.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2009, 04:03:41 PM »

Hi Sea Searcher, I love your glowing coffee monkey!! He looks good in different colors too:

Hope you don't mind that I electrified so many of your coffee monkeys!! They are so cute though!!

SS, don't you like your beautiful lit up coffee monkeys? I made them just for you. Are you mad at QM for plugging in your monkeys? If so, I'm so sorry!!

I couldn't resist though, they are just so awesome all lit up like that!! Please don't be mad!

RIP Sweet Puppy
jammsnana
Scared Monkey

One Day There WILL be JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!

« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2009, 04:05:01 PM »

Lee Anthony speaks at the memorial.  Click on the picture below to watch the video.

Is it CMA:  Caylee Marie Anthony
OR
Is it CMA:  Casey Marie Anthony?

Very strange and cryptic once he started the part about the the family being united, having solidarity. It was too weird that he didn't say how incomplete it was without Caylee specifically, that's when he began the CMA declaration of love.

It reminded me of the odd, creepy way he called KC "darling" in one of calls with her. As close as I am with my brothers that is just not something they would ever call me. Nothing is ever simple with this family.

He FREAKED me out!!! And my entire being was screaming that he was declaring his love and solidarity with Casey---NOT with Caylee. It made me MAD!!!! How stupid do they think we are? OMG!!! He was sending casey a message about the promise he made her--what promise would he have made to a 2 yr old--if it were to her (CAYLEE) he would have said what the promise was!!! CMA-OMG!!!  Ya know, I really do have sympathy for George and even some for Cindy--but not for lee--I hope like crazy they lock his butt up tonite!!!

"Justice For Caylee will come when the roll is called UP YONDER!!!"
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2009, 04:08:32 PM »

Thank you so much everyone, it feels good to be back!!     Gosh I've missed y'all so badly! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2009, 04:10:06 PM »

Hudsunn, I totally agree with all that you wrote!  Good job! 

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2009, 04:10:56 PM »

What do you think the promise is that LA is going to keep to one of the CMA's ?
What he really knows.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2009, 04:11:37 PM »

Hudsunn loved your post. That rambling of Lee was very odd for a memorial, and I believe Lee looked like he knows trouble is coming for him soon. This was Cindy's time to shine, I guess she forgot it was Caylee's day. Oh I just bet she was thrilled about Casey's pregnancy  I can just imagine the brow beating that Casey received. But the comment Cindy made about three children, that just goes to show, Caylee was hers, and Casey was just there sort of like the big sister.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2009, 04:11:57 PM »

Hi everyone!  Am SO glad to be back, have missssssssssed you all!  Got moved ok, and just got cable tv and internet hooked up.  Not even gonna ask what I missed,    am just gonna jump back in with both feet.   

Hey Wyks !!!!!! It's good to see you back...I hope the move went smoothly...I'm probably way behind but I'll catch up soon !!!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2009, 04:12:07 PM »

After today, we now know that CA did think of little Caylee as her own child, since she said that "God had blessed her with 3 children." If KC was listening, or watching, I found it odd that CA would say that, since apparently KC was always jealous of CA's relationship with Caylee. I was also surprised that CA made reference to "ever since Caylee was placed in her arms."  That was supposed to be an especially sore spot with KC.  So...there were things that CA said that surprised me a little bit, especially if she thought KC was listening/watching.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2009, 04:12:49 PM »

NG is having a special show this aft. covering the memorial, at 4:30 eastern time.  And then her reg. show tonight. 

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2009, 04:14:37 PM »

"Anybody who was willing to hear it"
"Frightened or angry or mournful, fill your heart with patience and grace."
"Yield any judgments you may already have."
"those whose lives will never be the same, hope and forgiveness.""allow yourself to cope and heal"
"answers that my family deserves, compassion and truth and let your conscience speak for you."
"take from it whatever it is that you need to take."
"if you seek closure, i hope you are able to find it."
"today is the day to remember and tribute."
"this family is united."
"but this family is incomplete...i am incomplete...i am broke...cma *kiss* *kiss* you continue to teach me about life, the way it should be lived"
"so long since i have been able to see you or hug you...i am so proud of you...i hope you are proud of me too"
"I need you to know that I will never forget the promise that I have made to you, i will never forget"

NOPE...he never spoke Caylee's name in full or Casey's.

Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2009, 04:15:24 PM »

Can you imagine how angry KC must have been if she was watching the memorial service?  Today was not all about her. CA was telling the world that Caylee was her child....not KC's.  Boo-Hoo......everything is out of her control!!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2009, 04:16:13 PM »

After today, we now know that CA did think of little Caylee as her own child, since she said that "God had blessed her with 3 children." If KC was listening, or watching, I found it odd that CA would say that, since apparently KC was always jealous of CA's relationship with Caylee. I was also surprised that CA made reference to "ever since Caylee was placed in her arms."  That was supposed to be an especially sore spot with KC.  So...there were things that CA said that surprised me a little bit, especially if she thought KC was listening/watching.
[/quote Cindy praised Casey and Cindy made comments that would really make Casey angry, odd behavior at a memorial. The thing that got me the most for two hours, was the four leaf clover pins, and teddy bear adorned with a tshirt and four leaf clover, and the Casey/Caylee pic.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2009, 04:17:36 PM »

Now that I think about Cindy talking and mentioning the jewelry I think that was what jewelry for Caylee she was sending George to go pick up the day he went to Daytona. I also think it was mentioned as an invitation for people, the same ones sending Casey money, to send Cindy some more comfort. JMO
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2009, 04:17:59 PM »

Ann in Florida, you are right about Cindy saying she had THREE children, which means she considered Caylee one of her children.

George referred to Caylee as his granddaughter.  Cindy referred to her as one of her children.

Cindy also mentioned Caylee being put into her arms right after birth.  That was another thing that supposedly rankled for Casey, that her mom held the baby first.  And Cindy just had to mention it.

I also agree with the poster who said, if they want to see Casey, why not go see her?  I think Casey does not want to see them.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2009, 04:18:14 PM »

Welcome back Wyks...glad to see you back....IMO the Ant's knew Casey would be listening or watching. Cindy made to many jabs about her 3 children and holding Caylee first. Me thinks she was getting a little bit of vengence on KC.

Just hope we get a good document dump SOON and maybe a couple of arrest.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2009, 04:19:05 PM »

Just got home and while I got to listen to a little of the fiasco today while working, have yet to watch the whole thing. I think I may need a tranquilizer and a barf bag before settling in to do so. I agree with Hudsonn on all points she has covered. I have to admit to stopping and being transfixed as Lee was ranting on and on to CMA.....I actually thought he was going to go postal or something.....
Very, very strange indeed...
I also had to stop in my tracks when George encouraged everyone to write to Casey....I hate to break the news George, but I dont think Casey would want to hear what the majority of people would have to say to her....
Cindy, well , she is just Cindy, what more can I say?
Me, I much prefer LP's little service....at least it was about Caylee and not the murdering biotch monster of a mother she had.....JMO

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2009, 04:20:14 PM »

For a time, it was almost as if KC wasn't even going to be mentioned. But...when they started talking about KC, it seemed to go on and on. This memorial was attended and being watched by people that cared about Caylee. Why in the world would the family think the attendees and viewing audience would want to write letters to KC??? After listening to LA, I had almost had enough, as I think his message was for his sister.  I do believe that CA thought she was at the Academy Awards and had been nominated for best actress in a drama. There is a big difference between grieving and posing.

EXACTLY. And who really gives a crap about all of Cindy's jewelry. It was just all too odd.

And Lee became emotional talking about being the pillar of strength and then talking to "CMA." Did he call Caylee that on a regular basis? Was it her nickname? If not, then it is really odd to start now ... And if he was speaking to Casey.  He's proud of her ... wow. I can't even go there. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2009, 04:20:40 PM »

SS, don't you like your beautiful lit up coffee monkeys? I made them just for you. Are you mad at QM for plugging in your monkeys? If so, I'm so sorry!!

I couldn't resist though, they are just so awesome all lit up like that!! Please don't be mad!

I'll let it go this time.... 

psssst..I'm not mad at all...had to run out and pick up my son...have to protect my image tho

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.