April 26, 2024, 11:15:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 268665 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #500 on: February 10, 2009, 09:44:44 PM »

I wonder if Sin-dy and George have a life insurance policy on Caylee ??

I have asked that since the beginning !!  Cindy said she carried Caylee on her insurance and one of the parents owned an insurance company.  I have bet on insurance being paid out for that child since the beginning.
I have always thought the same. Cindy probably bought one of those Gerber life insurance policies you see on TV. I know nothing about term life insurance etc, I just always see commercials about it on TV. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: February 10, 2009, 09:44:49 PM »

i dont know. that picture of them together at the podium while lee is speaking, that looks like teleprompter ive seen here in one of the very large churches that are also set up for media. its so the minister/pastor/whoever and all the speakers have their notes in front of them but dont actually have to fumble and try to hold them and go thru them during their speeches.

this one looks almost the same.

OK, possibility but I don't remember seeing it in front of George or Cindy. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #502 on: February 10, 2009, 09:45:07 PM »

Today is the day for this family to unite and to display their solidarity and strength," Lee said. "I am telling you it is hard to stand up here and be the pillar of strength. This family is united but this family is incomplete. I am incomplete. I am broken. CMA, each day you continue to teach me about life and about the way it should be lived. Each day you give me the ability to be strong or to be weak. It has been so long since I have been able to see you, to hug you or to tell you how much you mean to me. CMA, I miss you. I love you CMA. I am so proud of you. I hope you are proud of me too. I need you to know that I will never forget the promise that I made to you. I will never forget."
How does that fit into the scenario of a child being murdered?  What would you be proud of them for? 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: February 10, 2009, 09:45:50 PM »

Gonna just throw this out there - its way out in left field, but just thinking in line with the laptop.

What if he was not talking TO Casey, but rather talking for Casey.  Jose could have been typing the info that Casey was saying from jail and Lee could be the mouth piece?
HI DOLCE, possibly I never thought of it that way!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: February 10, 2009, 09:46:39 PM »

Leonard was just on NG- he says CMA is definitely Casey- it is quite obvious it was a message for her- why would he need to send Caylee a message in code...? 

Didn't sound like code to me...........sounded like a lovesick lover.

You know, it really did.   Even to my hubby, who hasn't followed the case that closely.    SICK!     

Yep!!  Even more so when realizing that Lee was likely speaking directly to Casey on a webcam on his laptop.  Could be why he seemed SO emotional today, like he was about to break down, he probably was looking her right in the eye as he acted like he was 'reading' from his laptop. 

Today is the day for this family to unite and to display their solidarity and strength," Lee said. "I am telling you it is hard to stand up here and be the pillar of strength. This family is united but this family is incomplete. I am incomplete. I am broken. CMA, each day you continue to teach me about life and about the way it should be lived. Each day you give me the ability to be strong or to be weak. It has been so long since I have been able to see you, to hug you or to tell you how much you mean to me. CMA, I miss you. I love you CMA. I am so proud of you. I hope you are proud of me too. I need you to know that I will never forget the promise that I made to you. I will never forget."

If he meant Caylee, he would have said Caylee. He should be ashamed. 

I agree that speech was for his murderer monster sister...  Lee is a POS::MonkeyNoNo::
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: February 10, 2009, 09:46:48 PM »

LP said tonight that LEE referred to Casey as CMA.  He said that when he was with LEE he referenced that CMA a couple of times, and Lenny asked him who/what that was.  He said Lee replied that it was ..CASEY!!!!!

Also, NG did not feel that it was appropriate for Lenny and Richard Grund to hold the memorial at the remains site, especially at the same time.  He explained why they did it, and I agree with them.  There were some that were banned by attending, and that this service gave them a chance to show their support for Caylee.

I am one who thinks LP should have packed up and gone home long ago.

You know, one of the really great things about this country is that we have freedom of movement and freedom of association.  We can more or less go exactly where we wish.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #506 on: February 10, 2009, 09:47:22 PM »

I'm sooooo far behind.....

This is a terrible thought...but here goes...

What if - a lot of people listened to George saying people should write KC letters and she got a lot of letters BUT they were negative letters and not friendly ones that I'm sure George was talking about.

Question: would the jail let negative letters get through to KC?

Also, KC took her opportunity to let the world know (through Baez) that she didn't approve of this memorial that her parents were having AND Cindy let KC know today that Cindy had 3 children....tit for tat IMO

KC must be fuming in her jail cell...absolutely!

Lee...is just nuts...and I'm thinking his days of freedom are short now that the memorial is over.

I was thinking that this is their "backwards way" of getting people to write hate letters to crazy and then bozo brings them to the judge to prove he can't get a fair trial, blah blah blah
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #507 on: February 10, 2009, 09:48:00 PM »

I'm sooooo far behind.....

This is a terrible thought...but here goes...

What if - a lot of people listened to George saying people should write KC letters and she got a lot of letters BUT they were negative letters and not friendly ones that I'm sure George was talking about.

Question: would the jail let negative letters get through to KC?

Also, KC took her opportunity to let the world know (through Baez) that she didn't approve of this memorial that her parents were having AND Cindy let KC know today that Cindy had 3 children....tit for tat IMO

KC must be fuming in her jail cell...absolutely!

Lee...is just nuts...and I'm thinking his days of freedom are short now that the memorial is over.

I was thinking that this is their "backwards way" of getting people to write hate letters to crazy and then bozo brings them to the judge to prove he can't get a fair trial, blah blah blah
OR>>> they need "FILLER" for their book(S)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: February 10, 2009, 09:48:19 PM »

i dont know. that picture of them together at the podium while lee is speaking, that looks like teleprompter ive seen here in one of the very large churches that are also set up for media. its so the minister/pastor/whoever and all the speakers have their notes in front of them but dont actually have to fumble and try to hold them and go thru them during their speeches.

this one looks almost the same.

OK, possibility but I don't remember seeing it in front of George or Cindy. 
Me either Klaas

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #509 on: February 10, 2009, 09:48:49 PM »

Yep, my bet is video cam with Casey from Jose's laptop

Very good point Klaas, I didn't think about that and I was wondering why the laptop was there.
Okay this may have been asked already, but JSM is Far Far behind. IF there was a video cam and Lee was directing his CMA speech to KC. The part about, I'm not so sure how he said it, but the tell what you know and all that BS. Could it be that LE asked him to say it knowing that JB would be showing it to her on the video cam? Does this question make any sense JSM is worn out today. Sorry I have been a hit and miss monkey. I truly miss the cage  

I understand what you are saying....however, IMO he wasn't doing anything for the LE. I think there was a cam link for a short period of time.....perhaps just time enuf for him to tell casey he was still protecting her....JMO
OH Don't get me wrong Sunny. When he opened his mouth and said CMA blah, blah, blah, from the beginning I knew what he was doing. My friend at work told me I was cold and heartless! I was just kind of making a funny and asking a stupid question.

I know Lee wouldn't do anything for LE, he is totally into KC. I'm sure he was brought up that he has to take care of her no matter what, all that crap. I think JSM needs to go to bed 

No, no, no JSM.  Don't go to bed.  I enjoy you too much!!!!   
That's so sweet Golden. JSM is tired and has this dang monitor attached. I will try and stick around for a little bit. You just made my night. I will need to leave if the tornadoes come in a bit. Or so they weatherman says.  I trust the weatherman as much as I trust my Ex husband! 

Those storms are South of us right now, and I don't think they'll come this quite this far North.  Maybe I should get into gear and check the weather channel, though.  Holy Cow.

Stay safe, JSM and hope you have a basement or storm cellar.   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: February 10, 2009, 09:49:29 PM »

Leonard was just on NG- he says CMA is definitely Casey- it is quite obvious it was a message for her- why would he need to send Caylee a message in code...? 

Didn't sound like code to me...........sounded like a lovesick lover.

You know, it really did.   Even to my hubby, who hasn't followed the case that closely.    SICK!     

Yep!!  Even more so when realizing that Lee was likely speaking directly to Casey on a webcam on his laptop.  Could be why he seemed SO emotional today, like he was about to break down, he probably was looking her right in the eye as he acted like he was 'reading' from his laptop. 

If he meant Caylee, he would have said Caylee. He should be ashamed. 

I agree that speech was for his murderer monster sister...  Lee is a POS::MonkeyNoNo::

Yes, that is who it was for and that is exactly what he is. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: February 10, 2009, 09:49:40 PM »

LP said tonight that LEE referred to Casey as CMA.  He said that when he was with LEE he referenced that CMA a couple of times, and Lenny asked him who/what that was.  He said Lee replied that it was ..CASEY!!!!!

Also, NG did not feel that it was appropriate for Lenny and Richard Grund to hold the memorial at the remains site, especially at the same time.  He explained why they did it, and I agree with them.  There were some that were banned by attending, and that this service gave them a chance to show their support for Caylee.

NG disgusts me most of the time!  Who is she to say what memorial is or is not appropriate?!  I haven't seen either one ... but hearing about them ... I would much rather have been at the LP/Grund one than the Scamthony Pro-Casey Rally ...
Me too Newfie!! 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #512 on: February 10, 2009, 09:49:46 PM »

http://incoldblogger.blogspot.com/2009/02/icb-detective-award-nominees-2009.html

Go to the link above and scroll down then vote for Scared Monkeys (unless you want to vote for someone else, LOL)

Who the heck is dreamin demon or whatever is winning? Are they the ones running the poll? TIA JSM

Dreamin Demon is another forum/blogging site - focusing on crime.   But you can cuss like a sailor there.   

Yeppers!  A member there is who sent a pizza to the A's the first night that Casey was home after getting bailed out.  Reportedly the A's and LP/team were all sitting around munching on pizza long before one of them asked who sent for the pizza?     Supposedly LP went pale and nearly choked when it was realized that it was actually ordered, paid for, and sent by... a blogger, not any of them.     Sure wish I'd thought of that!! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #513 on: February 10, 2009, 09:49:52 PM »

HEY MONKEYS   
The reason why the Anthonys havent been visiting Crazy is because they have been video cam visiting via JB's laptop when he has been going to the jail    .....why didnt  I see this earlier?? You guys are geniuses 

That is illegal in our jails. I hope it is there and they prosecute them all.

Oh, but you've forgotten - the A's are above the law!!     

But the jail reported that they were allowed to listen to media.  So I don't think its illegal in Florida.  I am shocked.

It is not illegal to listen to media or watch TV in jail here, but it is illegal for an attorney to use a computer for ANYTHING except defense writings. They check them for air cards here to keep them from any internet access.
How do they listen to media on computer without internet access?  That's why I think it is being allowed.  I wish one of the reporters would get the exact rules on this.

Today, my DH works out of the home some days and when he does he has to drive a few miles to use his "air card" for fast internet access (well, jet speed compared to our dial-up in the sticks).  If Baez isn't on the up and up, it'd be easy to bring in the air card w/his laptop.  If there aren't clear cut rules for the air card, he has "plausible deniability" and can tote it in w/his laptop w/impunity.

Don't know what the rules/laws are re. atty/client being afforded free access to 'net while client is behind bars.

But yeah, DH says there must have been an air card involved though he said it'd make image a bit "choppy".  Hmmm...

Foggy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #514 on: February 10, 2009, 09:49:54 PM »

Gonna just throw this out there - its way out in left field, but just thinking in line with the laptop.

What if he was not talking TO Casey, but rather talking for Casey.  Jose could have been typing the info that Casey was saying from jail and Lee could be the mouth piece?
HI DOLCE, possibly I never thought of it that way!
Hey sweety!  Dont mind me, I am thinking all over the board today.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: February 10, 2009, 09:49:59 PM »

How does that fit into the scenario of a child being murdered?  What would you be proud of them for? 

Yep Dolce.... Good point- Strange Baeaaz was not there but was Casey @ that time supposetly gong over her case more like watch the memorial from his computer..
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: February 10, 2009, 09:50:17 PM »

Doesn't always make it right. Just my opinion.
You know, one of the really great things about this country is that we have freedom of movement and freedom of association.  We can more or less go exactly where we wish.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #517 on: February 10, 2009, 09:50:18 PM »

One more question from JSM. Was Lee reading his CMA speech from a laptop? TIA JSM

YES !! Pitiful wasn't it?
Yes it was Turbo. My friend at work said I was being hard on him, but I thought he was talking only to KC not a word about Caylee. He looked creepier than I have ever seen him look. He has always creeped me out, but today he was CREEEEPPPY 

JSM-hope everything was ok at the dr today! just wanted to let you know i am thinking about you!

wendi
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: February 10, 2009, 09:50:40 PM »

I don't think that Lee would handle jail as well as Casey. I think Lee would end up talking and I think that Casey will never tell the truth.
ITA CBB!  LE needs to cuff him and stuff him ... he's weak ... he'll break!

Dang, Newfie~! I can't even razz you about your "wordy" critique! (uh-huh, I SAW it!) 

What She Said!!!   

You know I love ya CBB!

Sleepy time here!  Night Monkeys!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: February 10, 2009, 09:51:13 PM »

Doesn't always make it right. Just my opinion.

oops, i messed up quotes. I said>>>Doesn't always make it right. Just my opinion.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.