March 28, 2024, 10:22:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 267476 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #520 on: February 10, 2009, 09:51:16 PM »

Nite Monkeys, JSM is going to bed. I pray for a document dump soon, but I truly hope it comes next weekend.

I hope I didn't offend anyone with my questions regarding Lee and his laptop.

Sleep well monkeys. Hugs to all. JSM Hope to see you tomorrow 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #521 on: February 10, 2009, 09:51:21 PM »

Am I the only one who wants to slap Cindy everytime she starts stroking and pawing everyone as they make their speech. It's actually sickening to see how much she enjoys all this..
OKAY, I'm gonna say it because so many have commented on this today.  Am I the only one who thinks there could have been some inappropriateness going on but it was Sindy?  She claimed to bathe Caylee several times a day, she touches inappropriately and  at inappropriate times.  Also, there are pictures where she has her hand by the crotch of Caylee and lee.

This is just an observation I have made that creeeeeps me out about her. JMO, of course.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #522 on: February 10, 2009, 09:52:14 PM »

i dont know. that picture of them together at the podium while lee is speaking, that looks like teleprompter ive seen here in one of the very large churches that are also set up for media. its so the minister/pastor/whoever and all the speakers have their notes in front of them but dont actually have to fumble and try to hold them and go thru them during their speeches.

this one looks almost the same.

OK, possibility but I don't remember seeing it in front of George or Cindy. 

ya im not sure, i wasnt paying attention to what was on the podium during the actual memorial, im just seeing it now. if its the same as ours then its adjustable, so you can keep it totally flat or tilt it up however much you need depending on height, eyesight, etc.

it was a godsend at our funeral service, everyone was so upset there was noway they could keep on point without being able to see their notes. and for the older folks the resolutions adjustable so if they have reading problems they dont have to keep switching from regular glasses to reading glasses.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
crazybabyborg
« Reply #523 on: February 10, 2009, 09:52:40 PM »

I don't think that Lee would handle jail as well as Casey. I think Lee would end up talking and I think that Casey will never tell the truth.
ITA CBB!  LE needs to cuff him and stuff him ... he's weak ... he'll break!

Dang, Newfie~! I can't even razz you about your "wordy" critique! (uh-huh, I SAW it!) 

What She Said!!!   

You know I love ya CBB!

Sleepy time here!  Night Monkeys!

Back atcha, Newfie! Sleep Well!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: February 10, 2009, 09:52:50 PM »

Am I the only one who wants to slap Cindy everytime she starts stroking and pawing everyone as they make their speech. It's actually sickening to see how much she enjoys all this..

Oh I agree!!  Did you see the sparkle in her eye as she stood talking at the podium?  At first I thought it was just the lights, but the camera caught her at a different angle and the sparkle was caught again.  Sheesh...    The last thing my eyes would be doing at a memorial is sparkling....... Just saying.....

It appears that Cindy seems to think she has a future in show business.  She now sings karaoke from the audience.  Not even ready for off-off-off Broadway.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: February 10, 2009, 09:54:09 PM »

Yep, my bet is video cam with Casey from Jose's laptop

Very good point Klaas, I didn't think about that and I was wondering why the laptop was there.
Okay this may have been asked already, but JSM is Far Far behind. IF there was a video cam and Lee was directing his CMA speech to KC. The part about, I'm not so sure how he said it, but the tell what you know and all that BS. Could it be that LE asked him to say it knowing that JB would be showing it to her on the video cam? Does this question make any sense JSM is worn out today. Sorry I have been a hit and miss monkey. I truly miss the cage  

I understand what you are saying....however, IMO he wasn't doing anything for the LE. I think there was a cam link for a short period of time.....perhaps just time enuf for him to tell casey he was still protecting her....JMO
OH Don't get me wrong Sunny. When he opened his mouth and said CMA blah, blah, blah, from the beginning I knew what he was doing. My friend at work told me I was cold and heartless! I was just kind of making a funny and asking a stupid question.

I know Lee wouldn't do anything for LE, he is totally into KC. I'm sure he was brought up that he has to take care of her no matter what, all that crap. I think JSM needs to go to bed 

No, no, no JSM.  Don't go to bed.  I enjoy you too much!!!!   
That's so sweet Golden. JSM is tired and has this dang monitor attached. I will try and stick around for a little bit. You just made my night. I will need to leave if the tornadoes come in a bit. Or so they weatherman says.  I trust the weatherman as much as I trust my Ex husband! 

Those storms are South of us right now, and I don't think they'll come this quite this far North.  Maybe I should get into gear and check the weather channel, though.  Holy Cow.

Stay safe, JSM and hope you have a basement or storm cellar.   

Thanks Golden, go check the weather. I live on the 4th floor of my apartment. If something happens, I throw Josef in the bathtub along with my ice skates and a mattress on top. Then I go and look out to see what happens  You stay safe. Nothing is happening right now! Probably won't they just try to scare us all.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #526 on: February 10, 2009, 09:54:43 PM »

I wonder if Sin-dy and George have a life insurance policy on Caylee ??

I have asked that since the beginning !!  Cindy said she carried Caylee on her insurance and one of the parents owned an insurance company.  I have bet on insurance being paid out for that child since the beginning.

Turbo, unless times have changed over the past years, normally a life insurance policy on a child is for a small, minimal amount.  Just enough to cover their burial expense, if necessary, but normally presented as a whole-life (savings) policy. 

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
crazybabyborg
« Reply #527 on: February 10, 2009, 09:54:48 PM »

Nite Monkeys, JSM is going to bed. I pray for a document dump soon, but I truly hope it comes next weekend.

Nite joesamas mama!! Sleep Tight!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: February 10, 2009, 09:55:02 PM »

OKAY, I'm gonna say it because so many have commented on this today.  Am I the only one who thinks there could have been some inappropriateness going on but it was Sindy?  She claimed to bathe Caylee several times a day, she touches inappropriately and  at inappropriate times.  Also, there are pictures where she has her hand by the crotch of Caylee and lee.

This is just an observation I have made that creeeeeps me out about her. JMO, of course.

Hadn't thought about that 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: February 10, 2009, 09:55:30 PM »

Padilla didn't have his hat on tonight.  I wonder why.  He does have a handsome head of hair.  I love that guy. He does what he thinks is right.  I like that in a cowboy.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #530 on: February 10, 2009, 09:55:57 PM »

Gonna just throw this out there - its way out in left field, but just thinking in line with the laptop.

What if he was not talking TO Casey, but rather talking for Casey.  Jose could have been typing the info that Casey was saying from jail and Lee could be the mouth piece?
HI DOLCE, possibly I never thought of it that way!

i totally agree!!! i didn't watch the memorial but saw LA reading off the laptop, wasn't sure if every speaker??? was doing that! i really think KC & LA were chatting!

ps-sorry if i am not making alot of sense-today is the 2 year anniversary when my stepbrother died.

wendi
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: February 10, 2009, 09:56:07 PM »

http://incoldblogger.blogspot.com/2009/02/icb-detective-award-nominees-2009.html

Go to the link above and scroll down then vote for Scared Monkeys (unless you want to vote for someone else, LOL)

Who the heck is dreamin demon or whatever is winning? Are they the ones running the poll? TIA JSM

Dreamin Demon is another forum/blogging site - focusing on crime.   But you can cuss like a sailor there.   

Yeppers!  A member there is who sent a pizza to the A's the first night that Casey was home after getting bailed out.  Reportedly the A's and LP/team were all sitting around munching on pizza long before one of them asked who sent for the pizza?     Supposedly LP went pale and nearly choked when it was realized that it was actually ordered, paid for, and sent by... a blogger, not any of them.     Sure wish I'd thought of that!! 

Too Funny! Wasn't JSM. I wasn't even a monkey back then! I will order pizza for LE when Lee goes to jail!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: February 10, 2009, 09:56:40 PM »

http://incoldblogger.blogspot.com/2009/02/icb-detective-award-nominees-2009.html

Go to the link above and scroll down then vote for Scared Monkeys (unless you want to vote for someone else, LOL)

Who the heck is dreamin demon or whatever is winning? Are they the ones running the poll? TIA JSM

Dreamin Demon is another forum/blogging site - focusing on crime.   But you can cuss like a sailor there.   

Yeppers!  A member there is who sent a pizza to the A's the first night that Casey was home after getting bailed out.  Reportedly the A's and LP/team were all sitting around munching on pizza long before one of them asked who sent for the pizza?     Supposedly LP went pale and nearly choked when it was realized that it was actually ordered, paid for, and sent by... a blogger, not any of them.     Sure wish I'd thought of that!! 

I was over there reading that day......nearly peed my pants laughing, especially when the pizza delivery guy got interviewed

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: February 10, 2009, 09:57:19 PM »

Nite joesamas mama!! Sleep Tight!!
Nite CBB, I'm outta here for real now

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: February 10, 2009, 09:57:51 PM »

Padilla didn't have his hat on tonight.  I wonder why.  He does have a handsome head of hair.  I love that guy. He does what he thinks is right.  I like that in a cowboy.

Now that I think about it, he has been an interesting figure that has certainly kept the case in the news and is never at a loss for words.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #535 on: February 10, 2009, 09:58:14 PM »

::MonkeyDance::I voted....Will some sweet monkey remind this old woman that we can vote everyday?

Boo Monkey do you have to join to read the blogs on team caylee? I am willing to go in and spy for Rev. Grund

I have no idea. I haven't been to the site yet. Any help would be appreciated, if you find out anything, email me at deadnotsleeping@ymail.com

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: February 10, 2009, 09:59:07 PM »

I wonder if Sin-dy and George have a life insurance policy on Caylee ??

I have asked that since the beginning !!  Cindy said she carried Caylee on her insurance and one of the parents owned an insurance company.  I have bet on insurance being paid out for that child since the beginning.

Turbo, unless times have changed over the past years, normally a life insurance policy on a child is for a small, minimal amount.  Just enough to cover their burial expense, if necessary, but normally presented as a whole-life (savings) policy. 

This is awful to ask but how long does it take to cash in on an ilife nsurance policy?
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #537 on: February 10, 2009, 09:59:22 PM »

Yep, my bet is video cam with Casey from Jose's laptop

This is how I see it....

Casey from jail

Lee at the Memorial

Oh Klaas, you forgot her new 'do--the raggedy looking bun[/i]. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: February 10, 2009, 09:59:35 PM »

GREAT SHOW DANA!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: February 10, 2009, 09:59:35 PM »

I don't think that Lee would handle jail as well as Casey. I think Lee would end up talking and I think that Casey will never tell the truth.
ITA CBB!  LE needs to cuff him and stuff him ... he's weak ... he'll break!

Dang, Newfie~! I can't even razz you about your "wordy" critique! (uh-huh, I SAW it!) 

What She Said!!!   

You know I love ya CBB!

Sleepy time here!  Night Monkeys!

Night Newfie!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.