April 19, 2024, 02:55:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 268319 times)
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #560 on: February 10, 2009, 10:10:42 PM »

One more question from JSM. Was Lee reading his CMA speech from a laptop? TIA JSM

YES !! Pitiful wasn't it?
Yes it was Turbo. My friend at work said I was being hard on him, but I thought he was talking only to KC not a word about Caylee. He looked creepier than I have ever seen him look. He has always creeped me out, but today he was CREEEEPPPY 

JSM-hope everything was ok at the dr today! just wanted to let you know i am thinking about you!

wendi
Oh wendi I was about to go to bed, I'm glad I came back and read this. The Dr doesn't think anything bad, just thinks it is stress. I have this stupid monitor on me until tomorrow then I have to have an Echo stress test tomorrow. Thanks for thinking about me. If anything goes wrong I will let you know!

JSm-stress can be terrible! we love you & let us know what is going on! you are in my thoughts!!!! kiss Josef for me! HUGGS!!!

wendi
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #561 on: February 10, 2009, 10:11:21 PM »

Ok... So I'm Going To Go COMPLETELY Against Everyone Here... BUT

I did not think it was TOTALLY inappropriate for Cindy, being Casey's mother, mentioning Casey's name. I look at my sons right now and think if one of them (pray to God this will NEVER happen) were to do something this horrible one day and he was in jail and I was doing a memorial for his daughter whom he murdered, I would still mention him. He is MY child. Still my child. We all knew what this memorial stood for. It was for Cindy to gain sympathy for Casey. But I mean, can you really blame her? She is Casey's MOTHER. The only one that has a right to "be in her corner". It would be more inappropriate and awkward if she completely ignored Casey and didn't say something about her at all. One extreme to the next.

As for nit picking every aspect of this memorial, I think it is unfair. To say that Lee didn't have a tie or jacket on, the angel wing display was tacky, the songs were too "pop" sounding, Cindy and George wearing clover pins, a picture of Caylee with Casey... I think these shouldn't even be issues. I keep thinking if this were me. If my son did not feel comfortable wearing a tie, then why force him? If I wanted to put flowers on angel wings, I could do whatever I want. If I wanted "non traditional" music, I would pick songs I liked. If I wanted to wear something for my son who was in jail, I could wear whatever I wanted. If I wanted a picture of my son and granddaughter, I could have one.

The rest of the service I DO have a problem with. The requesting donations and not mentioning Caylee as much as they should have is bad.

As for Lee...  I DO think he was sending Casey a private message. Whether she was watching it or not, she would find out about it anyway. Lee knows this and in his mind, he probably figures the only one that needs saving is Casey. He loves his sister. He should have made a speach for CAYLEE and not for Casey.

If this memorial would not have happened, the public would have wanted one. They would have had their own and everything would be ok. The memorial DID happen, so now everyone is angry saying that there shouldn't have been one? Whether Cindy, George, or Lee made this about Casey... We should have made it about CAYLEE... All that matters to me, is what is in my heart when I watch this... Let those agenda seeking people do what they do.. They will get what is coming to them... If not here on earth, then in another place....

PS. I DO NOT FEEL SYMPATHY FOR THESE PEOPLE. I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND PICKING THEM APART FOR THINGS REGULAR PEOPLE WOULD NOT BE JUDGED FOR.

Beautifully said VV!

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #562 on: February 10, 2009, 10:12:50 PM »

i dont know. that picture of them together at the podium while lee is speaking, that looks like teleprompter ive seen here in one of the very large churches that are also set up for media. its so the minister/pastor/whoever and all the speakers have their notes in front of them but dont actually have to fumble and try to hold them and go thru them during their speeches.

this one looks almost the same.

That was a computer. All teleprompters I have seen in the mega churches are down in the top of the podium and not visible.

thats cool. i was just saying the one i have seen is adjustable and looks very similar to this one. plus if it was a laptop, where was it stashed? i didnt see him holding it while seated or it being carried up there when he went up to speak.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: February 10, 2009, 10:14:10 PM »

Good Night monkey's who are going to bed...

That would be me.  Goodnight simians. Nothing personal, but you're a great group of apes.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #564 on: February 10, 2009, 10:15:58 PM »

thanks Klaas....dang that made me dizzy....JuJu don't watch this
I asked earlier and no one answered ... did they crap on Cindy Sunny?  (my dreams hardly ever come true completely!  darn it!)

well not in this video....I hope there is another to come out...this one is just of the doves flying......so keep on hoping!!

I still want to know where all this MONEY is coming from. Our friends paid $3,500 to have 21 doves released for a family member's funeral (like 21 gun salute).

That's exactly what I was thinking of when I saw the huge amount of doves released from that one box.  How much each and every one of them cost and who paid for that.  It was a beautiful sentiment.  Until the camera focused on Cindy watching them fly up and away, instead of on the doves themselves.    

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #565 on: February 10, 2009, 10:16:05 PM »

Welcome to the Cage Icey..
BooMonkey I willa see if I can get in the site tomorrow and will let you know. If Joy is in there I will know.hehe

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: February 10, 2009, 10:18:09 PM »

nite monkey peeps

Regrets, I've had a few......
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: February 10, 2009, 10:18:16 PM »

Am I the only one who wants to slap Cindy everytime she starts stroking and pawing everyone as they make their speech. It's actually sickening to see how much she enjoys all this..

Bet my bottom dollar that she's going to try to go on the road as a spokesperson for something that has to do with missing children.  There's big money in public speaking, not that she'll be successful or get any gigs. 

Then again, she may try to push jewelry.  (Watch out QVC & HSN.)  Of course, if all else fails, she can always try being a karaoke queen.   

Well, she has no polish or cultivated looks, has very limited intelligence,has no civility, has no sophistication and very poor use of linguistics...........so by the process of elimination, she might could be a madame if she could find some good looking women to work in her flop house.

That is about all which would fit her lack of manners,good breeding, etiquette,and grace well.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: February 10, 2009, 10:18:24 PM »

I think I missed a part of the service. I saw a newcast about the service and Cindy was crying. I had not seen that earlier. Also, I did not see the doves. Must have been on part 4.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: February 10, 2009, 10:19:38 PM »

nite monkey peeps

Nite JuJu- take care of yourself 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #570 on: February 10, 2009, 10:20:08 PM »

Knowing what we know in regards to how the Anthony's do business...why would Casey have authorized a counter statement by Baez the day before the memorial that she so protested? 

They have never showed their hand to reveal any difference of opinions in regards to one another - why now?

Isn't it 'sweeps' week?  Could be why... 

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #571 on: February 10, 2009, 10:20:18 PM »

LP said tonight that LEE referred to Casey as CMA.  He said that when he was with LEE he referenced that CMA a couple of times, and Lenny asked him who/what that was.  He said Lee replied that it was ..CASEY!!!!!

Also, NG did not feel that it was appropriate for Lenny and Richard Grund to hold the memorial at the remains site, especially at the same time.  He explained why they did it, and I agree with them.  There were some that were banned by attending, and that this service gave them a chance to show their support for Caylee.

NG disgusts me most of the time!  Who is she to say what memorial is or is not appropriate?!  I haven't seen either one ... but hearing about them ... I would much rather have been at the LP/Grund one than the Scamthony Pro-Casey Rally ...

Hear hear!!  I'd have been at the LP/Grund remembrance if possible too.  As it is, I went 'in spirit'.  Seems that Rev. Grund has the purest intentions as to everything regarding Caylee, while the Scamthony's have everything but pure intentions regarding her.  I just wish I had known earlier today what I know now, that the "controlled memorial" the Scamthony's held today was for dramatic effect, bent on gaining public sympathy for themselves.  I wouldn't have even watched any part of it. 

Did like the 'Gone Too Soon' video of Caylee tho.  Am thinking that was about the only good thing that came out of it all today. 

I turned it on and then refused to watch it anymore.  I did watch part of the NG thing after the service.  I would have rather gone to the one with LP/Rev. Grund too if I could have gone to either of them.  I had my granddaughter over here that is the same age now as Caylee was when she was murdered and she said, "her mommy hurt her, bad mommy".  I was sobbing so hard I had to turn it. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #572 on: February 10, 2009, 10:21:02 PM »

wow I am still new here but you all have such sophisticated pics and post here it's simply amazing!

shouts out to Shell my friend who turned me on to this cool place! 

Welcome _icey_!   Shell must be a good friend to bring you to a great site like SM!   

Glad to have you here and welcome again!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #573 on: February 10, 2009, 10:21:44 PM »

wow I am still new here but you all have such sophisticated pics and post here it's simply amazing!

Hi Icey.........

Welcome.........Welcome.........Welcome..........Welcome...........Welcome.............Welcome.........Welcome.......

thank you! i just feel helpless-tomorrow is mmy daddy's b-day, so it is hard to know what to do! i do know i love all ya'll monkeys ya'll have been there for me when i never expected it! sorry, too emotional! ya'll are the best! i am so honored to be included with ya'll!

SORRY O/T

LOVE TO ALL,
wendi
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: February 10, 2009, 10:22:19 PM »

I wonder if Sin-dy and George have a life insurance policy on Caylee ??

I have asked that since the beginning !!  Cindy said she carried Caylee on her insurance and one of the parents owned an insurance company.  I have bet on insurance being paid out for that child since the beginning.
I have always thought the same. Cindy probably bought one of those Gerber life insurance policies you see on TV. I know nothing about term life insurance etc, I just always see commercials about it on TV. 

I have commented a number of times about KC being the beneficiary on one of those policies like Gerber Life because they are usually $15,000 and KC told everyone how she had or would have that exact amount in the bank.  

I figured Cindy bought it and made KC the beneficiary.  I really think KC was planning on having that money and I would bet there is one of those policies.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #575 on: February 10, 2009, 10:23:33 PM »

Hi Icey.........

Welcome.........Welcome.........Welcome..........Welcome...........Welcome.............Welcome.........Welcome.......

thank you! i just feel helpless-tomorrow is mmy daddy's b-day, so it is hard to know what to do! i do know i love all ya'll monkeys ya'll have been there for me when i never expected it! sorry, too emotional! ya'll are the best! i am so honored to be included with ya'll!

SORRY O/T

LOVE TO ALL,
wendi

sorry, my posts are totally messed up! i apologize!!!!

wendi
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #576 on: February 10, 2009, 10:24:14 PM »

i dont know. that picture of them together at the podium while lee is speaking, that looks like teleprompter ive seen here in one of the very large churches that are also set up for media. its so the minister/pastor/whoever and all the speakers have their notes in front of them but dont actually have to fumble and try to hold them and go thru them during their speeches.

this one looks almost the same.

OK, possibility but I don't remember seeing it in front of George or Cindy. 

My older teen has microsoft  certs and is quite the techie.  During a presentation our teen would use a laptop as part of powerpoint presentation.

The memorial was not a powerpoint presentation--well, not from LA's standpoint anyway.  I'm w/Klaas--this was prob transmitted via aircard to Baez 'puter.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #577 on: February 10, 2009, 10:25:39 PM »

Today is the day for this family to unite and to display their solidarity and strength," Lee said. "I am telling you it is hard to stand up here and be the pillar of strength. This family is united but this family is incomplete. I am incomplete. I am broken. CMA, each day you continue to teach me about life and about the way it should be lived. Each day you give me the ability to be strong or to be weak. It has been so long since I have been able to see you, to hug you or to tell you how much you mean to me. CMA, I miss you. I love you CMA. I am so proud of you. I hope you are proud of me too. I need you to know that I will never forget the promise that I made to you. I will never forget."
How does that fit into the scenario of a child being murdered?  What would you be proud of them for? 

Perhaps she promised to "not say a word".  And for that, could be why Lee is so "proud" of her.  Cannot really think of anything else.  Course, it's hard to get into their heads. 

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: February 10, 2009, 10:26:02 PM »

SORRY O/T

LOVE TO ALL,
wendi

Sorry about the pain, but it does get better with time. I lost my dad in 1975, and I still miss him, but time has seemed to heal that wound.  I lost my Mother in 2004 and I don't think we ever totally heal from losing a mother.

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #579 on: February 10, 2009, 10:27:55 PM »

Am I the only one who wants to slap Cindy everytime she starts stroking and pawing everyone as they make their speech. It's actually sickening to see how much she enjoys all this..

The 1st time I watched Cindy when Lee was talking, I thought she was patting him on the back.......but I watched it again, and she is PETTING Lee's back.......it's too creepy!!!

SM, in regard to the physical affection, I come from a very large affectionate family and that would not be out of the ordinary for any of us.  Even with all of our friends.  We always do a lot of hugging just when coming to visit or leave one another.   I don't know if this would apply to the As's or not.  Wonder what LP would have to say about this since he spent so much time with them. 

My family is very affectionate as well....but petting and hugging are IMO are not the same......

SM, since I didn't watch or see that with SinCin, I hadn't been aware that it was that bad.  Our family and friends don't do any petting.  Just hugging and telling each other that we love one another. 

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.