April 26, 2024, 12:04:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 268669 times)
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2009, 04:21:07 PM »

When Lee said, "This family is united!" I thought that maybe he was saying, "It's us against the mean old world."
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2009, 04:21:16 PM »

"Anybody who was willing to hear it"
"Frightened or angry or mournful, fill your heart with patience and grace."
"Yield any judgments you may already have."
"those whose lives will never be the same, hope and forgiveness.""allow yourself to cope and heal"
"answers that my family deserves, compassion and truth and let your conscience speak for you."
"take from it whatever it is that you need to take."
"if you seek closure, i hope you are able to find it."
"today is the day to remember and tribute."
"this family is united."
"but this family is incomplete...i am incomplete...i am broke...cma *kiss* *kiss* you continue to teach me about life, the way it should be lived"
"so long since i have been able to see you or hug you...i am so proud of you...i hope you are proud of me too"
"I need you to know that I will never forget the promise that I have made to you, i will never forget"

NOPE...he never spoke Caylee's name in full or Casey's.

That boy is so not right in the head, just like his sister. I really wonder what all went on inside that house growing up?
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2009, 04:21:57 PM »

What do you think the promise is that LA is going to keep to one of the CMA's ?
I'm afraid to know

But I want to know. 
Oh No!  Maybe he promised he'd finish her plan .... and he did move back in ... YIKES!  Watch out C&G!

LEE sure got his poke in there about that he is 'broke'.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: February 10, 2009, 04:22:22 PM »

When Lee said, "This family is united!" I thought that maybe he was saying, "It's us against the mean old world."
Yes, and all their family secrets will not be known, he gives me the creeps.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #64 on: February 10, 2009, 04:22:46 PM »

IMO, it seemed that CA was trying to throw a few punches KC's way today.  Although she seemed to come through as a loving mother, there were too many things said that would have really gotten to KC.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: February 10, 2009, 04:23:39 PM »

"those whose lives will never be the same, hope and forgiveness.""allow yourself to cope and heal"
"answers that my family deserves, compassion and truth and let your conscience speak for you."
"this family is united."
"but this family is incomplete...i am incomplete...i am broke...cma *kiss* *kiss* you continue to teach me about life, the way it should be lived"
"so long since i have been able to see you or hug you...i am so proud of you...i hope you are proud of me too"
"I need you to know that I will never forget the promise that I have made to you, i will never forget"

If he were talking to Caylee, it's a very odd way to talk to a little girl! The whole speech was just so very odd. As I said before, he was very emotional, but I'm not sure what emotions he was displaying or who they were for, or why? I just don't believe he was talking to Caylee, ane we know CMA also works for KC. I honestly felt like I had no idea what he was talking about!

RIP Sweet Puppy
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #66 on: February 10, 2009, 04:25:25 PM »

Yes, and all their family secrets will not be known, he gives me the creeps.

United in secrecy. My thought exactly.

Sheesh. I am so glad I can go home to my family and not to the Anthonys.

I remember you, Caylee.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: February 10, 2009, 04:26:04 PM »

Jammsnana   I couldn't agree more. A promise made to a child,especially the one being memorialized, would have been spoken for all mourners to collectively take up as their own cause. The way he kept saying CMA, without then calling out Caylee Marie Anthony, to make sure the audience knew it was she, he was referring to was so transparent. I guess he thought only he could doublespeak and no one would "get it".

I'm definately with you on this.  I really wonder what his role is in all this. Another odd thing, when he began to break down, saying it's been so long since he's seen her, usually it may follow that even though he will never see her again, she'd always be in his heart or something to that effect, he doesn't do that, he leaves off the thought, as if it will be possible to see her again and we all know that it's not possible to see Caylee again but it is possible to see KC.
 That probably wasn't very clear but neither was he!!!!
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #68 on: February 10, 2009, 04:26:36 PM »

If LA was talking to or about Caylee, why didn't he just say her name?  It was her memorial. It was her day. What would have been so hard about speaking her name?  This just confirms the many thoughts that he and his sister have been communicating in code for a long time now. And...what lessons has he learned from KC...lie, steal, cheat, kill and then do everything possible to CYA.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #69 on: February 10, 2009, 04:26:55 PM »

"this family is united."

If he were talking to Caylee, it's a very odd way to talk to a little girl! The whole speech was just so very odd. As I said before, he was very emotional, but I'm not sure what emotions he was displaying or who they were for, or why? I just don't believe he was talking to Caylee, ane we know CMA also works for KC. I honestly felt like I had no idea what he was talking about!

If you notice I am broke....same words GA said to the cop on his way to the hospital.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: February 10, 2009, 04:27:27 PM »

If Cindy was so proud of Casey being pregnant then she would not have been in denial around people 2 mos before Caylee was born dendying her pregnancy. She did it at her brothers wedding and she did it at her work.

They definitely haven't read any documents.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: February 10, 2009, 04:27:32 PM »

Let's be honest.  Lee's remarks are going to fuel rumors that he and Casey had more than a sibling relationship.  The rumors were already out there, and those kisses and using the term CMA and saying it almost defiantly...well, it will set tongues wagging for sure. 

His tone when he was saying that to "CMA" was not gentle and sweet, like you would speak to a child, but defiant and almost angry, so I think he was talking to Casey.

I can't figure them out.  If Casey killed Caylee, how can they be so concerned about her feelings now?  Yes, she is a member of their family, but she has done nothing but lie to them and get them into hot water and take away a child that they loved.  CASEY is the reason all this is happening.

Why do they seem to want her to get off scot free?  They know there is no Zanny.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #72 on: February 10, 2009, 04:28:39 PM »

What do you think the promise is that LA is going to keep to one of the CMA's ?
I'm afraid to know

But I want to know. 
Oh No!  Maybe he promised he'd finish her plan .... and he did move back in ... YIKES!  Watch out C&G!

LEE sure got his poke in there about that he is 'broke'.
Actually he said "broken"

Carmen
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: February 10, 2009, 04:29:18 PM »

"this family is united."

That boy is so not right in the head, just like his sister. I really wonder what all went on inside that house growing up?
Wasn't there also something about people who know something.  Memory and old age do not mix Sad
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #74 on: February 10, 2009, 04:29:25 PM »

Let's be honest.  Lee's remarks are going to fuel rumors that he and Casey had more than a sibling relationship.  The rumors were already out there, and those kisses and using the term CMA and saying it almost defiantly...well, it will set tongues wagging for sure. 

His tone when he was saying that to "CMA" was not gentle and sweet, like you would speak to a child, but defiant and almost angry, so I think he was talking to Casey.

I can't figure them out.  If Casey killed Caylee, how can they be so concerned about her feelings now?  Yes, she is a member of their family, but she has done nothing but lie to them and get them into hot water and take away a child that they loved.  CASEY is the reason all this is happening.

Why do they seem to want her to get off scot free?  They know there is no Zanny.

My guess -- to hide their own guilt over something. Dark secrets. Just a guess.

I remember you, Caylee.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: February 10, 2009, 04:29:34 PM »

I've stayed quiet so far but....CMA ...WFH can't he say Caylee ???

sorry...that bugs me (being quiet again now)

Bothers me too Sea.

I had seen somewhere that he called Caylee CMA, it was like her superhero name.

Thanks for the info.Maybe it's too painful to say her name.

Or maybe he was talking to KC.  He sure was not telling Caylee he was "so proud" of her.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #76 on: February 10, 2009, 04:29:43 PM »

NG is having a special show this aft. covering the memorial, at 4:30 eastern time.  And then her reg. show tonight. 

What happened to the 12:00 special ?
I asked earlier but I was ignored I never got a reply back...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #77 on: February 10, 2009, 04:30:28 PM »

What happened at the service today that really stood out for you?

I was shocked at LA's statements but was also pretty surprised when CA said she had 3 children. 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: February 10, 2009, 04:33:35 PM »

SS, don't you like your beautiful lit up coffee monkeys? I made them just for you. Are you mad at QM for plugging in your monkeys? If so, I'm so sorry!!

I couldn't resist though, they are just so awesome all lit up like that!! Please don't be mad!

I'll let it go this time.... 

psssst..I'm not mad at all...had to run out and pick up my son...have to protect my image tho

Don't you even like them? I only made them cause I thought you would like them? OMG, I was wrong!!

psssst..OMG, I almost missed this little tiny print, didn't see it till I was replying! I'm glad you're not mad!

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: February 10, 2009, 04:35:04 PM »

What happened at the service today that really stood out for you?

I was shocked at LA's statements but was also pretty surprised when CA said she had 3 children. 
That, and writing to Casey was way over the top. And Cindy singing with that man, at the end, she really thought she was some performer up there. The four leaf clovers bothered me also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.