April 26, 2024, 01:57:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 268673 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: February 10, 2009, 11:15:49 PM »

WKMG is reporting on the uninvited list...there were 15 on the list but they only gave these names:

Larry Garrison

Leonard Padilla

Jessie Grund

Nancy Grace

James Hoover History of taking unauthorized video/pictures

John Morgan

Zenaida Gonzalez

Reasons for some of them not being allowed in
Disseminated Hatred
Threats
Concealed weapons

Oh please, tell me they had a picture of the real "Zenaida Gonzalez"  or is this another jab at the one we have seen.  What the hell did she do?  why the hell do they think she would come there - their daughter ruined her life.  Gads, someone call Halifax or whatever that nut house was called. 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: February 10, 2009, 11:16:24 PM »

i dont know. that picture of them together at the podium while lee is speaking, that looks like teleprompter ive seen here in one of the very large churches that are also set up for media. its so the minister/pastor/whoever and all the speakers have their notes in front of them but dont actually have to fumble and try to hold them and go thru them during their speeches.

this one looks almost the same.

OK, possibility but I don't remember seeing it in front of George or Cindy. 

My older teen has microsoft  certs and is quite the techie.  During a presentation our teen would use a laptop as part of powerpoint presentation.

The memorial was not a powerpoint presentation--well, not from LA's standpoint anyway.  I'm w/Klaas--this was prob transmitted via aircard to Baez 'puter.

if thats the case where was the laptop during the rest of the service? he wasnt holding it when seated and he didnt carry it up there with him.

i have a very difficult time believing that he and casey were chatting during the service, everyone up there would have known. plus she just slammed her whole family with her snarky statement baez read.

someone involved either with the church or the jail would have been all over it a millisecond, the media would have lovvvveeeeddd that info if true. it would have been leaked already imo.
  It looked like he turned around and maybe handed it to someone or put it down but I only watched the link Klaas posted and it cuts off there.  I'm SURE it's a laptop

ok. i still cant see baez doing that. dont get me wrong, i think hes a blithering idiot, but i also think hes got a very good instinct in always looking out for number one(himself of course).

he just had a presser to read caseys stupid statement. now hes hooking her up directly to the very podium and to the speaker who is on live tv, has people behind him who are not just family and there are tv screens up doing closeups during the memorial? theres noway that wouldnt have been noticed and commented on by church personnel, the rest of the folks on the stage etc. hed be screwed if he was any part of that.

Peanut, ain't nobody needs to hook up diddly if one posseses an air card.  That's all I'm trying to say.  No cords, no phone line etc. necessary.   

this was broadcasted on just about every local channel...if Casey wanted to watch it on JB's computer wouldn't it have been easier to just go to the tv station website and watch it?? 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #622 on: February 10, 2009, 11:16:30 PM »

oops sorry, only 'indicted' should have been bolded!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: February 10, 2009, 11:17:20 PM »

Klaas check ur email

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: February 10, 2009, 11:18:26 PM »

Oh please, tell me they had a picture of the real "Zenaida Gonzalez"  or is this another jab at the one we have seen.  What the hell did she do?  why the hell do they think she would come there - their daughter ruined her life.  Gads, someone call Halifax or whatever that nut house was called. 

It was the Zenaida we have seen in the law suit. 

Wish we could see the whole list... I'm nosey!   

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #625 on: February 10, 2009, 11:18:49 PM »

Maybe Lee was tempting LE to give him and his parents immunity to testify?(fill your heart with patience and grace)(yeild judgements you may already have)and the trump card you need LE in Lee's mind....(for those of us that have the knowledge and the means to facilitate the answers)  In addition to hinting to casey to speak even if in her twisted mind she feels the stronger need to save face, than to admit what happened?

From Lee today: If I could ask something of anybody who’s willing to hear it, it would be this….for those of us that are frightened or angry or mournful or that just don’t understand, I ask that you fill your heart w/patience and grace and that you allow yourself to yield any judgments that you may already have. (Cindy) For those of us that will never be the same again, I ask that you fill your heart w/hope and forgiveness and you allow yourself to cope and heal. (George)   Finally, for those of us that have the knowledge and the means to facilitate the answers that my family deserves I ask that you fill your heart w/compassion and truth and I ask that you allow your conscience to speak for you when your mind cannot comprehend the right words to say. (Casey)

That's my best guess. but who knows!

SBD - thanks for the reply!  I totally agree on the possible message for Casey and even George you noted above.  The one you attributed to Cindy - is more part of what I wonder if he was sending to LE.
Now maybe, that is for Cindy if it is proved he is involved in some manner.  His codes, agenda's and emotions don't add up!  He sure as hell sounded like he lost his lover to me, not his niece.  Sad, pathetic family, IMHO.
Cindy is hard to peg. "Frightened, angry" I don't know, maybe great grandma? I do know if I was Mallory I would be so creeped out right now after that display!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: February 10, 2009, 11:19:31 PM »

Transcripts of Family’s Speeches at Caylee’s Memorial.

http://citizenkim.wordpress.com/

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #627 on: February 10, 2009, 11:20:13 PM »

I'm so in hopes, Babybear, that Caylee will ultimately tell the story through the forensics. I'm hoping that Casey's choice to "shut her up" will fail and that Caylee will ultimately have the last word, and that word will be GUILTY.

Casey's days of freedom are OVER. She is going down!
Caylee will have the last word imo CBB. Her sweet soul guided us to her remains and she will tell her story. It is my hope that Casey will no longer be able to hide behind her lies and deceit; and that she will be made to pay for taking the life of someone so innocent and special.
RIP Caylee Marie Anthony

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: February 10, 2009, 11:20:59 PM »

WKMG is reporting on the uninvited list...there were 15 on the list but they only gave these names:

Larry Garrison

Leonard Padilla

Jessie Grund

Nancy Grace

James Hoover History of taking unauthorized video/pictures

John Morgan

Zenaida Gonzalez

Reasons for some of them not being allowed in
Disseminated Hatred
Threats
Concealed weapons

Hope Zenaida we have seen on tv's attorney subpoenas that list while he still has a chance of getting a copy for his case.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #629 on: February 10, 2009, 11:21:38 PM »

THANK YOU FOGGY!!!!

i know this sounds stupid but LA looks more (today) like the pic of the guy in blanchard park! too weird!

wendi

Geey peezy Wendi, it doesn't sound "stupid".  You shouldn't put down your own observations/notions.  I vaguely recall the sketch of the guy in Blanchard Park and I recall you aren't alone in thinking there was more than a passing resemblance to one or the other of the Ant siblings.

Foggy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: February 10, 2009, 11:22:19 PM »

Transcripts of Family’s Speeches at Caylee’s Memorial.

http://citizenkim.wordpress.com/

Thanks Seeme
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #631 on: February 10, 2009, 11:22:59 PM »

i dont know. that picture of them together at the podium while lee is speaking, that looks like teleprompter ive seen here in one of the very large churches that are also set up for media. its so the minister/pastor/whoever and all the speakers have their notes in front of them but dont actually have to fumble and try to hold them and go thru them during their speeches.

this one looks almost the same.

OK, possibility but I don't remember seeing it in front of George or Cindy. 

My older teen has microsoft  certs and is quite the techie.  During a presentation our teen would use a laptop as part of powerpoint presentation.

The memorial was not a powerpoint presentation--well, not from LA's standpoint anyway.  I'm w/Klaas--this was prob transmitted via aircard to Baez 'puter.

if thats the case where was the laptop during the rest of the service? he wasnt holding it when seated and he didnt carry it up there with him.

i have a very difficult time believing that he and casey were chatting during the service, everyone up there would have known. plus she just slammed her whole family with her snarky statement baez read.

someone involved either with the church or the jail would have been all over it a millisecond, the media would have lovvvveeeeddd that info if true. it would have been leaked already imo.
  It looked like he turned around and maybe handed it to someone or put it down but I only watched the link Klaas posted and it cuts off there.  I'm SURE it's a laptop

ok. i still cant see baez doing that. dont get me wrong, i think hes a blithering idiot, but i also think hes got a very good instinct in always looking out for number one(himself of course).

he just had a presser to read caseys stupid statement. now hes hooking her up directly to the very podium and to the speaker who is on live tv, has people behind him who are not just family and there are tv screens up doing closeups during the memorial? theres noway that wouldnt have been noticed and commented on by church personnel, the rest of the folks on the stage etc. hed be screwed if he was any part of that.

Peanut, ain't nobody needs to hook up diddly if one posseses an air card.  That's all I'm trying to say.  No cords, no phone line etc. necessary.   

this was broadcasted on just about every local channel...if Casey wanted to watch it on JB's computer wouldn't it have been easier to just go to the tv station website and watch it?? 

well ya. its not that i dont understand the concept of an air card, what i was trying to say is it would be the height of folly for baez to allow her to communicate with lee or any of them during a live service. if she was watching a live feed from a news station, then lee wouldnt have had to have a computer on up there for any nefarious reasons, they wouldnt have been 'communicating'.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #632 on: February 10, 2009, 11:23:18 PM »

http://incoldblogger.blogspot.com/2009/02/icb-detective-award-nominees-2009.html

Go to the link above and scroll down then vote for Scared Monkeys (unless you want to vote for someone else, LOL)

Who the heck is dreamin demon or whatever is winning? Are they the ones running the poll? TIA JSM

Scared Monkeys at #94

PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: February 10, 2009, 11:24:03 PM »

Mags - I figured as much was actually being facetious! LOL
SDB - I agree - Mallory - RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #634 on: February 10, 2009, 11:24:08 PM »

So....Annie wasn't there. That's a good sign, right?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: February 10, 2009, 11:25:11 PM »

I didn't see her there and I'm pretty certain she is one of the prosecutions key witnesses. 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: February 10, 2009, 11:26:01 PM »

well ya. its not that i dont understand the concept of an air card, what i was trying to say is it would be the height of folly for baez to allow her to communicate with lee or any of them during a live service. if she was watching a live feed from a news station, then lee wouldnt have had to have a computer on up there for any nefarious reasons, they wouldnt have been 'communicating'.

yes i agree....that's what I was trying to say...why the need for an air card??  Casey was going to see/hear Lee just the same.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: February 10, 2009, 11:28:13 PM »

Hope Zenaida we have seen on tv's attorney subpoenas that list while he still has a chance of getting a copy for his case.

I hope he gets a list too... the list had pictures on it...Nancy Grace stuck out like a sore thumb

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #638 on: February 10, 2009, 11:28:42 PM »

also I think the promise was made to casey  that he would never tell what he knows and how he helped   her cover up along with all the others in that sick family.

I

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #639 on: February 10, 2009, 11:29:41 PM »

I didn't see her there and I'm pretty certain she is one of the prosecutions key witnesses. 
Can't wait to see her testimony. Hope we are not disappointed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.