April 19, 2024, 03:43:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 268328 times)
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: February 10, 2009, 11:30:06 PM »

Maybe Lee was tempting LE to give him and his parents immunity to testify?(fill your heart with patience and grace)(yeild judgements you may already have)and the trump card you need LE in Lee's mind....(for those of us that have the knowledge and the means to facilitate the answers)  In addition to hinting to casey to speak even if in her twisted mind she feels the stronger need to save face, than to admit what happened?

From Lee today: If I could ask something of anybody who’s willing to hear it, it would be this….for those of us that are frightened or angry or mournful or that just don’t understand, I ask that you fill your heart w/patience and grace and that you allow yourself to yield any judgments that you may already have. (Cindy) For those of us that will never be the same again, I ask that you fill your heart w/hope and forgiveness and you allow yourself to cope and heal. (George)   Finally, for those of us that have the knowledge and the means to facilitate the answers that my family deserves I ask that you fill your heart w/compassion and truth and I ask that you allow your conscience to speak for you when your mind cannot comprehend the right words to say. (Casey)

That's my best guess. but who knows!

SBD - thanks for the reply!  I totally agree on the possible message for Casey and even George you noted above.  The one you attributed to Cindy - is more part of what I wonder if he was sending to LE.
Now maybe, that is for Cindy if it is proved he is involved in some manner.  His codes, agenda's and emotions don't add up!  He sure as hell sounded like he lost his lover to me, not his niece.  Sad, pathetic family, IMHO.
Cindy is hard to peg. "Frightened, angry" I don't know, maybe great grandma? I do know if I was Mallory I would be so creeped out right now after that display!

mallory sets offmy creep alarm.  it is pretty accurate.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: February 10, 2009, 11:30:37 PM »

So....Annie wasn't there. That's a good sign, right?

I didn't see her there and I'm pretty certain she is one of the prosecutions key witnesses. 
Can't wait to see her testimony. Hope we are not disappointed.

I think she is going to be one of the nails in the coffin!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: February 10, 2009, 11:30:58 PM »

Klaas, did you get the email??

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: February 10, 2009, 11:30:58 PM »

Hope Zenaida we have seen on tv's attorney subpoenas that list while he still has a chance of getting a copy for his case.

I hope he gets a list too... the list had pictures on it...Nancy Grace stuck out like a sore thumb

Mags - have you seen the list?  Is it posted somewhere or were you at the service?  You have scoop, me monkey nose smells it!
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: February 10, 2009, 11:31:06 PM »

Mags - I figured as much was actually being facetious! LOL
SDB - I agree - Mallory - RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

LOL, I'm slow! not to mention tired... been a long day. Off to bed for me.

Mallory does need to run.  Lee was just sitting there while Mallory was crying... didn't seem to show her any comfort at all. 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: February 10, 2009, 11:32:23 PM »

Transcripts of Family’s Speeches at Caylee’s Memorial.

http://citizenkim.wordpress.com/

thanks seeme

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #646 on: February 10, 2009, 11:32:26 PM »

well ya. its not that i dont understand the concept of an air card, what i was trying to say is it would be the height of folly for baez to allow her to communicate with lee or any of them during a live service. if she was watching a live feed from a news station, then lee wouldnt have had to have a computer on up there for any nefarious reasons, they wouldnt have been 'communicating'.

yes i agree....that's what I was trying to say...why the need for an air card??  Casey was going to see/hear Lee just the same.

I think Lee's just an idiot. He thinks he's Agent 007! That, or his printer broke.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #647 on: February 10, 2009, 11:33:50 PM »

i dont know. that picture of them together at the podium while lee is speaking, that looks like teleprompter ive seen here in one of the very large churches that are also set up for media. its so the minister/pastor/whoever and all the speakers have their notes in front of them but dont actually have to fumble and try to hold them and go thru them during their speeches.

this one looks almost the same.

OK, possibility but I don't remember seeing it in front of George or Cindy. 

My older teen has microsoft  certs and is quite the techie.  During a presentation our teen would use a laptop as part of powerpoint presentation.

The memorial was not a powerpoint presentation--well, not from LA's standpoint anyway.  I'm w/Klaas--this was prob transmitted via aircard to Baez 'puter.

if thats the case where was the laptop during the rest of the service? he wasnt holding it when seated and he didnt carry it up there with him.

i have a very difficult time believing that he and casey were chatting during the service, everyone up there would have known. plus she just slammed her whole family with her snarky statement baez read.

someone involved either with the church or the jail would have been all over it a millisecond, the media would have lovvvveeeeddd that info if true. it would have been leaked already imo.

I don't know that any of our speculation is truthI'm just recounting what my DH and DD know is possible given todays technology.  I didn't see LA carry up a laptop (I missed a good bit of the service), but lo and behold there was a laptop on podium when he was speaking.  Perhaps he carried it up or perhaps it was already on the shelf below the podium. 

Truth to tell, I don't really care.  I don't care if he was talking to his sister or not.  I don't care about code talkin' or if CA was chewing gum, or anything about her words to her daughter (aka the alleged perp), let alone any of the other odds and ends that made up the memorial.  The whole thing meant nothing to me. 

I considered it too little, too late.

Foggy

sorry foggy, there was much said about it and i didnt think itd be a problem for me to voice my opinion too, even if its not the prevalent one. i dont much care about what hidden purposes there might be to the memorial either.

im much more interested in baez shopping videos and photos around media outlets for casey to make more money in addition to the 200k theyve already blown thru. i want to know why theres not more outrage out in the media that she can sell every damn picture her compilsivephototakinga$$ ever took of caylee to pay for her defense when shes indicted[/] for her premediated murder?

theres alot i wonder about and would like more insight on in terms of both casey and her clown.

Peanut, I sincerely apologize if your perception was that I was attempting to stomp on or otherwise squelch your thoughts or opinions.  That was not my intent.   But I'm a know-nothing re. technology and didn't know if you were like me--a country girl w/just minimal knowledge of what this machine under my fingertips can "do". And everyone knows the Ants think they are one step ahead of everyone else--and maybe Baez thinks he's pretty quick too (or is he just naive?). 

Foggy
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #648 on: February 10, 2009, 11:34:09 PM »

Scared Monkeys is up to 30 votes now.     Everyone Vote!     

Done.  Need to carry this over to the late night & early morning Monkeys.  Haven't checked to see if Lucinda is on line, yet.

i miss lucinda!!! she is a great monkey! very smart!

wendi

She may be in the prayer thread~I'll go look  in a bit...........Wendi, did you say your house burned a couple a yrs ago? If so, was it near the clubhouse fire?

yeah, our street was named after our house since we won the vesta show, three chimneys dr, they named the street after our house-it's pretty but not built well-it is the grey stucco with two front doors-center of the cove on three chimneys west.

wendi

I know exactly which one that is......very beautiful! My ex boyfriend from way back builds in Southwind.....K. Garland Homes, and we used to always go to the home shows. I never realized that the poolhouse fire drifted down, we were at the barn when it started and left ASAP !

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: February 10, 2009, 11:34:19 PM »

well ya. its not that i dont understand the concept of an air card, what i was trying to say is it would be the height of folly for baez to allow her to communicate with lee or any of them during a live service. if she was watching a live feed from a news station, then lee wouldnt have had to have a computer on up there for any nefarious reasons, they wouldnt have been 'communicating'.

yes i agree....that's what I was trying to say...why the need for an air card??  Casey was going to see/hear Lee just the same.

I think Lee's just an idiot. He thinks he's Agent 007! That, or his printer broke.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: February 10, 2009, 11:35:47 PM »

I am NEVER going to be able to sleep tonight 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: February 10, 2009, 11:36:15 PM »

What the heck with that shaved head?

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #652 on: February 10, 2009, 11:37:49 PM »

I just watched the full versions of the Anthonys' speeches. Lee's was strange to me. I am trying to reserve judgment and not read too much into it; on the surface it looks like he might have been trying too hard to be "profound," although I can see why it looks like he was addressing Casey in some way. George and Cindy's full speeches revealed a lot about Caylee, which I liked. George especially showed that he spent a lot of time with Caylee. I would bet he was the one watching her at home every day, to tell you the truth, especially since we know he was unemployed a lot. The whole thing is just so sad. Whatever is up with the Anthonys, it is all just so very sad. All children are special, but Caylee seems like one of those very special children who is very good-natured and silly. The family really lost a gem. What sadness and destruction Casey has caused. I believe this utter destruction is one of the hallmarks of evil. Evil destroys, good builds up and renews. I hope and pray that good will win out in this case. If anyone can make this happen while in heaven, it has got to be Caylee.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: February 10, 2009, 11:38:06 PM »

Mags - have you seen the list?  Is it posted somewhere or were you at the service?  You have scoop, me monkey nose smells it!

No, i didn't go.. I was watching WKMG ch 6 and they flashed the list....i just rewound the dvr and i have it paused on the people's faces that are on the list. Wish I could screen capture it LOL.  Maybe WKMG will post this story later.

Add to the list I posted earlier:

Rev Grund
Kathi Belich
Rob Dick

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #654 on: February 10, 2009, 11:39:03 PM »

What I took away from Lee's little speech was biligerence and anger. He hit his fist on the podium a few times. Sounded to me like he was kind of daring LE to get on with what they knew. JMO though.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #655 on: February 10, 2009, 11:41:29 PM »

What I took away from Lee's little speech was biligerence and anger. He hit his fist on the podium a few times. Sounded to me like he was kind of daring LE to get on with what they knew. JMO though.

I can see that as well.
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #656 on: February 10, 2009, 11:42:52 PM »

Am I the only one who wants to slap Cindy everytime she starts stroking and pawing everyone as they make their speech. It's actually sickening to see how much she enjoys all this..
OKAY, I'm gonna say it because so many have commented on this today.  Am I the only one who thinks there could have been some inappropriateness going on but it was Sindy?  She claimed to bathe Caylee several times a day, she touches inappropriately and  at inappropriate times.  Also, there are pictures where she has her hand by the crotch of Caylee and lee.

This is just an observation I have made that creeeeeps me out about her. JMO, of course.

Hadn't thought about that 

What pictures??? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: February 10, 2009, 11:44:52 PM »

No, i didn't go.. I was watching WKMG ch 6 and they flashed the list....i just rewound the dvr and i have it paused on the people's faces that are on the list. Wish I could screen capture it LOL.  Maybe WKMG will post this story later.

Rev Grund
Kathi Belich
Rob Dick
Good scoop, I will bet if we hit the monkey bunky a monkey will have that screen capture for us by morning!  (Wink, hint: Klass!) 
Night all - 
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #658 on: February 10, 2009, 11:46:47 PM »

i dont know. that picture of them together at the podium while lee is speaking, that looks like teleprompter ive seen here in one of the very large churches that are also set up for media. its so the minister/pastor/whoever and all the speakers have their notes in front of them but dont actually have to fumble and try to hold them and go thru them during their speeches.

this one looks almost the same.

OK, possibility but I don't remember seeing it in front of George or Cindy. 

My older teen has microsoft  certs and is quite the techie.  During a presentation our teen would use a laptop as part of powerpoint presentation.

The memorial was not a powerpoint presentation--well, not from LA's standpoint anyway.  I'm w/Klaas--this was prob transmitted via aircard to Baez 'puter.

if thats the case where was the laptop during the rest of the service? he wasnt holding it when seated and he didnt carry it up there with him.

i have a very difficult time believing that he and casey were chatting during the service, everyone up there would have known. plus she just slammed her whole family with her snarky statement baez read.

someone involved either with the church or the jail would have been all over it a millisecond, the media would have lovvvveeeeddd that info if true. it would have been leaked already imo.

I don't know that any of our speculation is truthI'm just recounting what my DH and DD know is possible given todays technology.  I didn't see LA carry up a laptop (I missed a good bit of the service), but lo and behold there was a laptop on podium when he was speaking.  Perhaps he carried it up or perhaps it was already on the shelf below the podium. 

Truth to tell, I don't really care.  I don't care if he was talking to his sister or not.  I don't care about code talkin' or if CA was chewing gum, or anything about her words to her daughter (aka the alleged perp), let alone any of the other odds and ends that made up the memorial.  The whole thing meant nothing to me. 

I considered it too little, too late.

Foggy

sorry foggy, there was much said about it and i didnt think itd be a problem for me to voice my opinion too, even if its not the prevalent one. i dont much care about what hidden purposes there might be to the memorial either.

im much more interested in baez shopping videos and photos around media outlets for casey to make more money in addition to the 200k theyve already blown thru. i want to know why theres not more outrage out in the media that she can sell every damn picture her compilsivephototakinga$$ ever took of caylee to pay for her defense when shes indicted[/] for her premediated murder?

theres alot i wonder about and would like more insight on in terms of both casey and her clown.

Peanut, I sincerely apologize if your perception was that I was attempting to stomp on or otherwise squelch your thoughts or opinions.  That was not my intent.   But I'm a know-nothing re. technology and didn't know if you were like me--a country girl w/just minimal knowledge of what this machine under my fingertips can "do". And everyone knows the Ants think they are one step ahead of everyone else--and maybe Baez thinks he's pretty quick too (or is he just naive?). 

Foggy

no no no foggy you dont have to apologize at all. i wasnt yelling, i screwed up my bolding of the word 'indict', nothing else should have been bolded...im sorry!

hah im not huge whiz myself but thanks to my kids i finally have a few basics down. i think baez is very out of his depth as the lead attorney on such a huge high profile case. i really dont think he, even under normal circumstances, is a very good lawyer. cunning self preservation and brains arent always mutually inclusive, and i think hes totally out for himself in this.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #659 on: February 10, 2009, 11:47:19 PM »

Rev Grund
Kathi Belich
Rob Dick
Good scoop, I will bet if we hit the monkey bunky a monkey will have that screen capture for us by morning!  (Wink, hint: Klass!) 
Night all - 

Goodnight News Junkie.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.