April 20, 2024, 01:22:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 268362 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #660 on: February 10, 2009, 11:50:22 PM »

Am I the only one who wants to slap Cindy everytime she starts stroking and pawing everyone as they make their speech. It's actually sickening to see how much she enjoys all this..
OKAY, I'm gonna say it because so many have commented on this today.  Am I the only one who thinks there could have been some inappropriateness going on but it was Sindy?  She claimed to bathe Caylee several times a day, she touches inappropriately and  at inappropriate times.  Also, there are pictures where she has her hand by the crotch of Caylee and lee.

This is just an observation I have made that creeeeeps me out about her. JMO, of course.

Hadn't thought about that 

What pictures??? 

Vince not ignoring you, I just don't know which pics they are talking about....

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #661 on: February 10, 2009, 11:50:30 PM »

What I took away from Lee's little speech was biligerence and anger. He hit his fist on the podium a few times. Sounded to me like he was kind of daring LE to get on with what they knew. JMO though.

Darla, that's kind of what I was getting at earlier today re. me thinking LA was asking for mercy from LE/prosecution (at least during the first part of his long sentence).  You were much more articulate, though.

'Pon reflection, I refined my thoughts a bit.  I think he is sick of the cat and mouse game and wants to get it over with...but I still think he was asking for the powers that be to be merciful.

Foggy
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: February 10, 2009, 11:54:46 PM »

What I took away from Lee's little speech was biligerence and anger. He hit his fist on the podium a few times. Sounded to me like he was kind of daring LE to get on with what they knew. JMO though.

Darla, that's kind of what I was getting at earlier today re. me thinking LA was asking for mercy from LE/prosecution (at least during the first part of his long sentence).  You were much more articulate, though.

'Pon reflection, I refined my thoughts a bit.  I think he is sick of the cat and mouse game and wants to get it over with...but I still think he was asking for the powers that be to be merciful.

Foggy

Well Thank you very much for the quote in red. I am not articulate by any stretch of the imagination. Usually my brain and fingers do not work together. I think Lee is afraid and just wants it over.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: February 10, 2009, 11:57:19 PM »

IMO If they tighten the screws on Lee he will sing like a canary. He strikes me as a big wuss.

God Bless!
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #664 on: February 11, 2009, 12:04:01 AM »

Am I the only one who wants to slap Cindy everytime she starts stroking and pawing everyone as they make their speech. It's actually sickening to see how much she enjoys all this..
OKAY, I'm gonna say it because so many have commented on this today.  Am I the only one who thinks there could have been some inappropriateness going on but it was Sindy?  She claimed to bathe Caylee several times a day, she touches inappropriately and  at inappropriate times.  Also, there are pictures where she has her hand by the crotch of Caylee and lee.

This is just an observation I have made that creeeeeps me out about her. JMO, of course.

Hadn't thought about that 

What pictures??? 

Vince not ignoring you, I just don't know which pics they are talking about....

Are they talking about this one? I don't know about the Lee picture, but this one doesn't seem inappropriate... Just seems like she is holding on the the monkey... It is oddly placed, but I think it was accidental...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: February 11, 2009, 12:07:46 AM »

Well Monks, Time for me to go to bed, I have to be up at 5:30am.
I may not sleep..  I sense a long night of restlessness.. 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #666 on: February 11, 2009, 12:08:04 AM »

To Peanut, I don't know how to reply w/out the stack (though a quote stack has its merits ha ha).

I imagine Baez fell for alleged perps b.s. early on.  Myself, if I were a "immature" defense atty hers would be the last case I'd choose to get my feet wet.  Too many queer ducks in the mix, notwithstanding the alleged narcissistic sociopath.  The only one who seemed to speak from an honest place was GA (early on).

As re. our mutual apologies?  No harm, no foul.  I just didn't want you to think I wasn't interested in your wondering re. technology and what might/might not be poss. 

All things considered I think alleged perp, her ilk and her lawyer are capable of just about anything.  They have long exhibited an inflated sense of their respective abilities to get over.

You know, water seeks its own level...

Foggy
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #667 on: February 11, 2009, 12:14:08 AM »

Foggy

Well Thank you very much for the quote in red. I am not articulate by any stretch of the imagination. Usually my brain and fingers do not work together. I think Lee is afraid and just wants it over.

Darla, I haven't used other colors to highlight specific parts of my text.  I think the ghost in the machine must have highlighted those words. 

But yup, I think we agree that LA is tired of waitin' for the other shoe to drop boo hoo 
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #668 on: February 11, 2009, 12:18:10 AM »

Hey, I haven't heard...Did they pass the plate beg for money at the service?
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: February 11, 2009, 12:20:10 AM »

Foggy

Darla, I haven't used other colors to highlight specific parts of my text.  I think the ghost in the machine must have highlighted those words. 

But yup, I think we agree that LA is tired of waitin' for the other shoe to drop boo hoo 

Foggy, I was the one who highlighted them...just now learning how to do it.Not the brightest crayon in the box with computers.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: February 11, 2009, 12:21:39 AM »

Hi Dottie, they did not pass the plates but put in a pitch for Kidfinders. Not sure if they had donation jars at the entry though.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: February 11, 2009, 12:24:31 AM »

But they did not have the overflow crowd they were planning on...some stations said 1100, but I don't think there were that many people.

God Bless!
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #672 on: February 11, 2009, 12:26:21 AM »

Foggy

Foggy, I was the one who highlighted them...just now learning how to do it.Not the brightest crayon in the box with computers.

You got me there ha ha.  But you have inspired me to attempt to highlight bits of text w/the colors of the rainbow...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #673 on: February 11, 2009, 12:26:50 AM »

But they did not have the overflow crowd they were planning on...some stations said 1100, but I don't think there were that many people.

I noticed that too, Darla. It seemed to me there were a lot more people that could have been seated.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: February 11, 2009, 12:27:12 AM »

I have enjoyed talking with you guys...I have been up since 7:30Am and need to go to bed. Praying for a doc. dump and an arrest to make my day tomorrow. Goodnight all. Have a great night.

God Bless!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: February 11, 2009, 12:28:29 AM »

I have enjoyed talking with you guys...I have been up since 7:30Am and need to go to bed. Praying for a doc. dump and an arrest to make my day tomorrow. Goodnight all. Have a great night.

Nite Darla
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #676 on: February 11, 2009, 12:28:50 AM »

Foggy

You got me there ha ha.  But you have inspired me to attempt to highlight bits of text w/the colors of the rainbow...

I did it.  Will wonders never cease?
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: February 11, 2009, 12:28:59 AM »

I noticed that too, Darla. It seemed to me there were a lot more people that could have been seated.

They could have probably seated another 4,500 at least.

God Bless!
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #678 on: February 11, 2009, 12:29:10 AM »

Hi Dottie, they did not pass the plates but put in a pitch for Kidfinders. Not sure if they had donation jars at the entry though.
Oh, because they need to go find some more kids?????  or make their house payment!!!  I sure hope people have enough sense to send it to TES instead!!
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #679 on: February 11, 2009, 12:30:12 AM »

THIS IS TOTALLY O/T

thank you for all the monkeys, i love you all. i am really losing it. i hate not having any control over anything. i feel like everthing i do is so imperfect (me) please pray for me cause i need it!!!!! i am so sorry, this is about Caylee, but i am making it about me. i am so thoughtless, love you all. i just feel like i am falling apart. actually am falling apart. i guess the best part is i am back down to 95 lbs. (hubby is mad) i am not sure who offered their email but right i really need it! again i am sorry, i know i am selfish, i feel like i am gonna go crazy. huggs

wendi

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.