April 24, 2024, 08:04:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 268511 times)
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #680 on: February 11, 2009, 12:30:47 AM »

I have enjoyed talking with you guys...I have been up since 7:30Am and need to go to bed. Praying for a doc. dump and an arrest to make my day tomorrow. Goodnight all. Have a great night.

Nighty-nite Darla.  Pleasant dreams after a very long day...
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #681 on: February 11, 2009, 12:31:48 AM »

THIS IS TOTALLY O/T

thank you for all the monkeys, i love you all. i am really losing it. i hate not having any control over anything. i feel like everthing i do is so imperfect (me) please pray for me cause i need it!!!!! i am so sorry, this is about Caylee, but i am making it about me. i am so thoughtless, love you all. i just feel like i am falling apart. actually am falling apart. i guess the best part is i am back down to 95 lbs. (hubby is mad) i am not sure who offered their email but right i really need it! again i am sorry, i know i am selfish, i feel like i am gonna go crazy. huggs

wendi

wendi my email is grandma.angels@yahoo.com if you need to talk.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: February 11, 2009, 12:33:25 AM »

email me and I will give you my messenger addy.

God Bless!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #683 on: February 11, 2009, 12:36:49 AM »

THIS IS TOTALLY O/T

thank you for all the monkeys, i love you all. i am really losing it. i hate not having any control over anything. i feel like everthing i do is so imperfect (me) please pray for me cause i need it!!!!! i am so sorry, this is about Caylee, but i am making it about me. i am so thoughtless, love you all. i just feel like i am falling apart. actually am falling apart. i guess the best part is i am back down to 95 lbs. (hubby is mad) i am not sure who offered their email but right i really need it! again i am sorry, i know i am selfish, i feel like i am gonna go crazy. huggs

wendi

pcolabeachmom@yahoo.com

email me wendi pls!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #684 on: February 11, 2009, 12:41:57 AM »

THIS IS TOTALLY O/T

wendi

thank you!!! i need to talk to someone! i feel so guilty, this shouldn't be about me. thank you again. you really don't know how much this means to me. thank you. huggs! for you. i am so ready to give up.

wendi
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: February 11, 2009, 12:43:01 AM »

THIS IS TOTALLY O/T

wendi

thank you!!! i need to talk to someone! i feel so guilty, this shouldn't be about me. thank you again. you really don't know how much this means to me. thank you. huggs! for you. i am so ready to give up.

wendi

Please email me now and we will talk this over.

God Bless!
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #686 on: February 11, 2009, 12:43:13 AM »

Today is the day for this family to unite and to display their solidarity and strength," Lee said. "I am telling you it is hard to stand up here and be the pillar of strength. This family is united but this family is incomplete. I am incomplete. I am broken. CMA, each day you continue to teach me about life and about the way it should be lived. Each day you give me the ability to be strong or to be weak. It has been so long since I have been able to see you, to hug you or to tell you how much you mean to me. CMA, I miss you. I love you CMA. I am so proud of you. I hope you are proud of me too. I need you to know that I will never forget the promise that I made to you. I will never forget."
How does that fit into the scenario of a child being murdered?  What would you be proud of them for? 

Perhaps she promised to "not say a word".  And for that, could be why Lee is so "proud" of her.  Cannot really think of anything else.  Course, it's hard to get into their heads. 

The more I read what he said, the more I'm sure he's reading to someone who is still alive (and definitely not a child)! It just becomes more & more obvious. Did he not have any memories of Caylee to share with everyone there? He didn't even speak of her like there was anything fun they ever had, games they played, tv shows they watched together, nothing? Even if he did call her by her initials, why would he use her last name initial too? Usually people who go by initials, it is the 1st & middle name, not the last. Still it all sounded so impersonal, and a little cold, atleast if what he was saying was meant for Caylee. It just seems if he were talking to Caylee, he might have mentioned to everyone that CMA was his nickname for her. But he didn't seem to speak of Caylee at all?

The more I think about it, the more I think you're right. I don't think there was any fun had between Caylee and Lee. He seems nervous and awkward in pictures holding her, and she seems worried and quiet in all of her pictures with him.

It did sound a little impersonal. I don't think he and Caylee were very close at all.
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #687 on: February 11, 2009, 12:45:03 AM »

THIS IS TOTALLY O/T

wendi

pcolabeachmom@yahoo.com

email me wendi pls!

i will, i just don't know what to do. i will email you but i am never like this. really, i am not.

thank you, wendi
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #688 on: February 11, 2009, 12:53:08 AM »

THIS IS TOTALLY O/T

wendi

pcolabeachmom@yahoo.com

email me wendi pls!

i will, i just don't know what to do. i will email you but i am never like this. really, i am not.

thank you, wendi

we all have our times like "this".......and I am ready to listen!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: February 11, 2009, 01:03:56 AM »

Wendi are you still here???

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: February 11, 2009, 01:09:02 AM »

Island Monkey are you still here? I shot you an email.

God Bless!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #691 on: February 11, 2009, 01:09:39 AM »

Island Monkey are you still here? I shot you an email.
  I just replied and will wait on your reply to that..

[
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #692 on: February 11, 2009, 01:09:43 AM »

THIS IS TOTALLY O/T

wendi

wendi

Please email me now and we will talk this over.

i'm sorry, i tried to email you but i don't know how to send it that way. i don't know how to use microsoft. thank you, really, you didn't even have to help me! thank you!

wendi
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: February 11, 2009, 01:12:09 AM »

Wendi just click on my email address and it will open your email with that link in the send box

God Bless!
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #694 on: February 11, 2009, 01:12:12 AM »

yeah, please ignore me. this is not the place or the time.

wendi
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #695 on: February 11, 2009, 01:13:29 AM »

THIS IS TOTALLY O/T

wendi

Wendi, don't worry about going O/T especially if you are feeling badly.  Most everyone goes through those times and can identify, so don't apologize.  I'm so sorry you are feeling badly.

Please pull out the phone book and look for health professionals who will point you toward folks who can help you.  Most doctors/clinics'll have that info on hand.  There's no shame in reaching out to professionals when you need help.  I know I'd reach out if I were feeling badly.

You are in my prayers, Miss Wendi.  I hope you feel better very, very soon.

Foggy
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #696 on: February 11, 2009, 01:14:44 AM »

wendi

Wendi~you can just go to your email, compose new and add pcolabeachmom@yahoo.com

Don't make me have to come to snooty G-Town.........I'm waiting to talk some of my issues over with you, yep.....I got issue too. I need you to pls email me

[
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #697 on: February 11, 2009, 01:23:00 AM »

wendi

Wendi~you can just go to your email, compose new and add pcolabeachmom@yahoo.com

Don't make me have to come to snooty G-Town.........I'm waiting to talk some of my issues over with you, yep.....I got issue too. I need you to pls email me

i'll try
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #698 on: February 11, 2009, 01:23:02 AM »

wendi

Wendi, we all have issues, hurdles and heartbreak.  Its just that some are older (like me boo hoo) and have managed some way or another to scramble through all the "stuff" to the other side,  so we offer our outstretched hands.  Reach out, Wendi. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #699 on: February 11, 2009, 01:24:55 AM »

An interesting perspective from a guy who attended Caylee's memorial, on his 2-10 blog:

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.