April 26, 2024, 10:58:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 268690 times)
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #700 on: February 11, 2009, 01:25:16 AM »

Wendi are you still here???

yeah, please ignore me. this is not the place or the time.

wendi

Wendi, we all have issues, hurdles and heartbreak.  Its just that some are older (like me boo hoo) and have managed some way or another to scramble through all the "stuff" to the other side,  so we offer our outstretched hands.  Reach out, Wendi. 

Foggy, in my family, you just don't do it. my mom hates weak people, and i am one of them.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #701 on: February 11, 2009, 01:26:29 AM »

wendi

Wendi, we all have issues, hurdles and heartbreak.  Its just that some are older (like me boo hoo) and have managed some way or another to scramble through all the "stuff" to the other side,  so we offer our outstretched hands.  Reach out, Wendi. 

Wendi Foggy is right , we all have things going on in our lives and in our past. Nothing can shock this old broad anymore. And please know that I have dealt with all kinds of ghost in my many yrs.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #702 on: February 11, 2009, 01:30:55 AM »

I watched the whole thing.  LA creeped me out with the "C.M.A.'s." Even if he had a nickname for Caylee, you would think he would use her real name, at least once, in remembering her little life. Ugh. I did feel for GA, as I always find some way to do it. Not that I trust GA, mind you, but he didn't seem to be having a good time. He wasn't happy to be in the 'showboat sing-a-long routine' at the end. It looked as though it was excruciating for him to stand there, during that debacle. I did notice him, unconvincingly mouth words a few times, but he looked so, so destroyed to me, I couldn't help but feel something for him. Meanwhile, CA acted like she was at a happy hippy fest, feeling the music, groove, and/or something else! I also thought the sing-a-long with the bands/singers during the service was weird, and felt like this was too perfect a platform for some unknown musicians to get exposure.

I feel so, so badly for Caylee. Sad

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #703 on: February 11, 2009, 01:31:38 AM »

Wendi~I'd give out my number is Klaas would delete it asap, but pls don't make me have to return to Gtown. You are still in the same house by the clubhouse aren't u??

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: February 11, 2009, 01:32:17 AM »

Wendi.......Forget your Mom for a few minutes and listen.....you ARE NOT WEAK. you are a human being and God loves you just the way you are. Please if you feel more comfortable with Island Monkey please email her.[

God Bless!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #705 on: February 11, 2009, 01:39:40 AM »

wendi

Foggy, in my family, you just don't do it. my mom hates weak people, and i am one of them.

Wendi~you ARE NOT WEAK.......just going thru a lot right now. Pls email me, I've already decided I'm going to be up all night anyway and am bored. Plus, I need to give you the name of the woman who helped out with my house. Our parents sometimes do things that they should never do, BUT that DOES NOT deine YOU..........you are a very special person in my eyes, and Dewie loves you I know it, as does your neice and alkl the monkeys. So, pls email me and we can talk........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #706 on: February 11, 2009, 01:40:48 AM »

wendi

Yeah, some families aren't a soft place to fall.  But you can still march on.

I don't know your mom or much care about her personal prob w/"weak" people.  What's more,  I don't think you should consider yourself "weak" based on her assessment.  I know it's a tough concept to swallow, but your mom sounds kind of ignorant.

Remember, the beauty of turning to a health care pro. is that no one has to know to whom you turn for help.

Think about it, Wendi.  And practice thought-stopping I wrote to you about some time ago, okay??? 

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: February 11, 2009, 01:44:42 AM »

If you would like I'll come up and bitch-slap your MOM for you...hehe We are here for you. Our fuzzy monkey butts look out for each other

God Bless!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: February 11, 2009, 01:47:57 AM »

Hello Monkey's   as I watched this Memorial today, some things have come perfectly clear to me........One of the things is that this story is not so cut clean as we think it is...There is alot more that we dont know about, something that happened  to Caylee that each one of the Anthony's know and are trying to hide, something lying just under my radar that I can almost figure out but it still excludes me.   This case has another meaning then what I first thought.....And I hate to say this but, Now all of a sudden I have to ask myself, is Casey really the only person guilty, I just dont think so, something else happened, somehow, and now I  am certain that when this trial does start we are gonna hear what Baez is talking about, somebody in this family is going down hard right alone with Casey, I can see it now!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: February 11, 2009, 01:49:23 AM »

I watched the whole thing.  LA creeped me out with the "C.M.A.'s." Even if he had a nickname for Caylee, you would think he would use her real name, at least once, in remembering her little life. Ugh. I did feel for GA, as I always find some way to do it. Not that I trust GA, mind you, but he didn't seem to be having a good time. He wasn't happy to be in the 'showboat sing-a-long routine' at the end. It looked as though it was excruciating for him to stand there, during that debacle. I did notice him, unconvincingly mouth words a few times, but he looked so, so destroyed to me, I couldn't help but feel something for him. Meanwhile, CA acted like she was at a happy hippy fest, feeling the music, groove, and/or something else! I also thought the sing-a-long with the bands/singers during the service was weird, and felt like this was too perfect a platform for some unknown musicians to get exposure.

I feel so, so badly for Caylee. Sad

I watched it all too. Just did not see the happiness from Cindy that you saw.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: February 11, 2009, 01:51:29 AM »

An interesting perspective from a guy who attended Caylee's memorial, on his 2-10 blog:

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/

Thanks, Wyks!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: February 11, 2009, 01:53:33 AM »

Hello Monkey's   as I watched this Memorial today, some things have come perfectly clear to me........One of the things is that this story is not so cut clean as we think it is...There is alot more that we dont know about, something that happened  to Caylee that each one of the Anthony's know and are trying to hide, something lying just under my radar that I can almost figure out but it still excludes me.   This case has another meaning then what I first thought.....And I hate to say this but, Now all of a sudden I have to ask myself, is Casey really the only person guilty, I just dont think so, something else happened, somehow, and now I  am certain that when this trial does start we are gonna hear what Baez is talking about, somebody in this family is going down hard right alone with Casey, I can see it now!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you HH...there is something nagging at me too. Something more is coming and I think it will be really bad. I think Lee is scared to death.

God Bless!
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #712 on: February 11, 2009, 01:56:52 AM »

Wendi.......Forget your Mom for a few minutes and listen.....you ARE NOT WEAK. you are a human being and God loves you just the way you are. Please if you feel more comfortable with Island Monkey please email her.[

Darla, tried to email you, didn't work. i emailed islandmonkey, went thru. i hate losing control. i feel like i have no control over anything right now. i don't sleep, eat, etc. i am so freaked out over everything going on in my life, i shake all the time. i really cannot even remember what happened this morning. really, my mind doesn't stop. i can remember i made a 34 on my act & my mom was mad cause i didn't make a 36. i took it for the second time & made a 35. i still here about it. "i could have done better" "just lazy" i am so sorry, this is not ya'll's problem, i just feel closer to ya'll than the people i know. they think i have it together, i don't. thank you for listening, ya'll are the best thing that has happened since my niece.

wendi
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: February 11, 2009, 02:00:52 AM »

[quote autho ::MonkeyWink::r=higherhopes link=topic=4521.msg668935#msg668935 date=1234334877]
[/quote]

I sure hope if that's true that whoever has helped goes down like a ton of bricks. It seems like they all know, but the question is, if KC was the one telling, how can anyone know if it's true. by all that we've heard it looks like she acted on her own in a selfish rage or possibly a plot to get rid of her parents but the fight with Spindy happened and she killed Caylee instead.

Whatever she told to Baez, who knows, and I don't think even in his widest dreams could he have imagined all the twists and turns this case has taken. I 'm glad all this is over for today and let the arrests begin. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #714 on: February 11, 2009, 02:02:32 AM »

An interesting perspective from a guy who attended Caylee's memorial, on his 2-10 blog:

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/

Thanks, Wyks!

You're welcome Bearly! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: February 11, 2009, 02:02:59 AM »

Sorry about the screwed post before.   j
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #716 on: February 11, 2009, 02:03:05 AM »

Darla, tried to email you, didn't work. i emailed islandmonkey, went thru. i hate losing control. i feel like i have no control over anything right now. i don't sleep, eat, etc. i am so freaked out over everything going on in my life, i shake all the time. i really cannot even remember what happened this morning. really, my mind doesn't stop. i can remember i made a 34 on my act & my mom was mad cause i didn't make a 36. i took it for the second time & made a 35. i still here about it. "i could have done better" "just lazy" i am so sorry, this is not ya'll's problem, i just feel closer to ya'll than the people i know. they think i have it together, i don't. thank you for listening, ya'll are the best thing that has happened since my niece.

wendi

wendi~I didn't get it..... are you sure it went to pcolabeachmom@yahoo.com  ?

I just want to give you one more observation. Sometimes our parents/family tend to try and dsiplace their shortcomings on others, it makes them feel better to put others down in order to lift themselves up or try and make themsleves feel superior. IMO it is their fault/shortcomings and not anyone elses. Pls remember this when you feel this way. She is just trying to reflect her own disappointment in her own llife onto you, and you don't deserve that in any way.

[
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #717 on: February 11, 2009, 02:03:39 AM »

Darla/Island Monkey, it's been a very long day though the Caylee memorial didn't affect me like I thought it would.  Of course, I missed it up until halfway through GA's eulogy then just heard bits of the rest.  Looking at vids is an exercise in futility given dial-up here at the house.

But of course I'd said God rest your soul to wee Caylee every night since her remains were discovered.

Hope all is well w/the monkeys.  Life can be tough in the treetops sometimes--esp. for the younger ones I think.

Sweet dreams, All.

Foggy
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #718 on: February 11, 2009, 02:07:19 AM »

wendi

Foggy, i won't bring this up again, but i have been seeing a dr. about my mom & he said i need to cut her off or quit giving her power. he was very good, but i always feel like i am such an embarrassement to her-& when she found out i was seeing a dr. she went crazy. seriously.she called me today to tell me that i was responsible for her ruining her figure???? i am not sure at this point what to do. i cannot be mean to anyone, i know she must have had it bad growing up. how can i fix it???? i want to make her happy.

wendi
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #719 on: February 11, 2009, 02:08:19 AM »

Darla/Island Monkey, it's been a very long day though the Caylee memorial didn't affect me like I thought it would.  Of course, I missed it up until halfway through GA's eulogy then just heard bits of the rest.  Looking at vids is an exercise in futility given dial-up here at the house.

But of course I'd said God rest your soul to wee Caylee every night since her remains were discovered.

Hope all is well w/the monkeys.  Life can be tough in the treetops sometimes--esp. for the younger ones I think.

Sweet dreams, All.

Foggy

Night Foggy ~sweet dreams to you also.........it has been a long day

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.