April 25, 2024, 04:27:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 268549 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #720 on: February 11, 2009, 02:10:19 AM »

Wendi.......Forget your Mom for a few minutes and listen.....you ARE NOT WEAK. you are a human being and God loves you just the way you are. Please if you feel more comfortable with Island Monkey please email her.[

Darla, tried to email you, didn't work. i emailed islandmonkey, went thru. i hate losing control. i feel like i have no control over anything right now. i don't sleep, eat, etc. i am so freaked out over everything going on in my life, i shake all the time. i really cannot even remember what happened this morning. really, my mind doesn't stop. i can remember i made a 34 on my act & my mom was mad cause i didn't make a 36. i took it for the second time & made a 35. i still here about it. "i could have done better" "just lazy" i am so sorry, this is not ya'll's problem, i just feel closer to ya'll than the people i know. they think i have it together, i don't. thank you for listening, ya'll are the best thing that has happened since my niece.

wendi

Wendi if you will give me your email address I will email you and then get Klas to delete them

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #721 on: February 11, 2009, 02:18:06 AM »

Wendi are you still here???

yeah, please ignore me. this is not the place or the time.

wendi

Wendi, we all have issues, hurdles and heartbreak.  Its just that some are older (like me boo hoo) and have managed some way or another to scramble through all the "stuff" to the other side,  so we offer our outstretched hands.  Reach out, Wendi. 

Foggy, in my family, you just don't do it. my mom hates weak people, and i am one of them.

Yeah, some families aren't a soft place to fall.  But you can still march on.

I don't know your mom or much care about her personal prob w/"weak" people.  What's more,  I don't think you should consider yourself "weak" based on her assessment.  I know it's a tough concept to swallow, but your mom sounds kind of ignorant.

Remember, the beauty of turning to a health care pro. is that no one has to know to whom you turn for help.

Think about it, Wendi.  And practice thought-stopping I wrote to you about some time ago, okay??? 

Foggy, if i were close to you, you would never get rid of me! soft place to fall! just one time.

wendi
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: February 11, 2009, 02:19:24 AM »

It is weird that Lee got so emotional about Casey. When he was saying that it had been to long since he's been able to see her, to hug her, and tell her how much he loves her... Sounded like he was about to say "touch you" in there but stuttered it into "to hug you"... 3:39 in the video... It is boyfriend like love... Definitely not brotherly love... And if I were Lee I would be annoyed with Cindy and George touching my back while I'm trying to talk... Keep your hands to yourself!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNvDk9DctRI
That is exactly what creeped me out. He wasn't talking about Caylee at ALL. He was talking about KC, that is why he said CMA.
Good morning, all!  ITA with the red highlights.  As I listened to Lee making that part of his speech, when he paused, my mind filled in the next words with "touch you" also.  I too felt he stopped himself and replaced that with a more acceptable phrase.  I felt the fervor and urgency of his voice inflection in no way matched grieving for a small child.  In searching his facial expressions, I was also "slapped" with the image of he & KC high five-ing in the hall that day...big inconsistencies!  I also find it strange the depth of his grief for CMA as Caylee, when we've seen very few pictures of him interacting with Caylee (although I am sure we have not been privvy to every pic the A's took).  I am 99.9999% positive he was broadcasting to KC in jail via a PC cam, an air card, and Jose's laptop.  I think if I were LE, I'd file a search warrant for Jose's computer.  I wouldn't be surprised to find it contained some interesting things.   JMO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #723 on: February 11, 2009, 02:20:26 AM »

Wendi.......Forget your Mom for a few minutes and listen.....you ARE NOT WEAK. you are a human being and God loves you just the way you are. Please if you feel more comfortable with Island Monkey please email her.[

Darla, tried to email you, didn't work. i emailed islandmonkey, went thru. i hate losing control. i feel like i have no control over anything right now. i don't sleep, eat, etc. i am so freaked out over everything going on in my life, i shake all the time. i really cannot even remember what happened this morning. really, my mind doesn't stop. i can remember i made a 34 on my act & my mom was mad cause i didn't make a 36. i took it for the second time & made a 35. i still here about it. "i could have done better" "just lazy" i am so sorry, this is not ya'll's problem, i just feel closer to ya'll than the people i know. they think i have it together, i don't. thank you for listening, ya'll are the best thing that has happened since my niece.

wendi

Wendi if you will give me your email address I will email you and then get Klas to delete them

thank you!

wendi
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 02:58:26 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #724 on: February 11, 2009, 02:22:01 AM »

wendi

thank you!

wendi

crap, sorry,
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 02:59:08 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #725 on: February 11, 2009, 02:22:44 AM »

WENDI~I never got your email........i think it's working because i have rec'd many from loving monkeys and we just want to reassure you that you are valued and loved and respected. If i gave u my number would u call?????

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #726 on: February 11, 2009, 02:24:45 AM »

wendi

thank you!

wendi

crap, sorry,

You have mail~~~
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 03:00:06 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #727 on: February 11, 2009, 02:25:59 AM »

If you would like I'll come up and bitch-slap your MOM for you...hehe We are here for you. Our fuzzy monkey butts look out for each other

do you want your pay in advance????? love you!

wendi
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: February 11, 2009, 02:27:19 AM »

It is weird that Lee got so emotional about Casey. When he was saying that it had been to long since he's been able to see her, to hug her, and tell her how much he loves her... Sounded like he was about to say "touch you" in there but stuttered it into "to hug you"... 3:39 in the video... It is boyfriend like love... Definitely not brotherly love... And if I were Lee I would be annoyed with Cindy and George touching my back while I'm trying to talk... Keep your hands to yourself!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNvDk9DctRI
That is exactly what creeped me out. He wasn't talking about Caylee at ALL. He was talking about KC, that is why he said CMA.
Good morning, all!  ITA with the red highlights.  As I listened to Lee making that part of his speech, when he paused, my mind filled in the next words with "touch you" also.  I too felt he stopped himself and replaced that with a more acceptable phrase.  I felt the fervor and urgency of his voice inflection in no way matched grieving for a small child.  In searching his facial expressions, I was also "slapped" with the image of he & KC high five-ing in the hall that day...big inconsistencies!  I also find it strange the depth of his grief for CMA as Caylee, when we've seen very few pictures of him interacting with Caylee (although I am sure we have not been privvy to every pic the A's took).  I am 99.9999% positive he was broadcasting to KC in jail via a PC cam, an air card, and Jose's laptop.  I think if I were LE, I'd file a search warrant for Jose's computer.  I wouldn't be surprised to find it contained some interesting things.   JMO

I was at home all day and had on HLN most of the afternoon. An interesting thing was that several of the guest attys. on a couple of different shows really gave Baez some harsh slams, one of them even said something to the effect of he should be removed. I've seen two of these atty./commentators before and previously they were supportive of him. Looks like we are not the only ones questioning his judgement.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #729 on: February 11, 2009, 02:27:40 AM »

I watched the whole thing.  LA creeped me out with the "C.M.A.'s." Even if he had a nickname for Caylee, you would think he would use her real name, at least once, in remembering her little life. Ugh. I did feel for GA, as I always find some way to do it. Not that I trust GA, mind you, but he didn't seem to be having a good time. He wasn't happy to be in the 'showboat sing-a-long routine' at the end. It looked as though it was excruciating for him to stand there, during that debacle. I did notice him, unconvincingly mouth words a few times, but he looked so, so destroyed to me, I couldn't help but feel something for him. Meanwhile, CA acted like she was at a happy hippy fest, feeling the music, groove, and/or something else! I also thought the sing-a-long with the bands/singers during the service was weird, and felt like this was too perfect a platform for some unknown musicians to get exposure.

I feel so, so badly for Caylee. Sad

I watched it all too. Just did not see the happiness from Cindy that you saw.
I agree EverySunset, I just felt that Cindy was putting on a show - happy, drinking her water, singing, did she ever shed a real tear?  And the comment that Caylee is just like Casey 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #730 on: February 11, 2009, 02:29:32 AM »

If you would like I'll come up and bitch-slap your MOM for you...hehe We are here for you. Our fuzzy monkey butts look out for each other

do you want your pay in advance????? love you!

wendi

Hey, my daughter can be a biatch and will be available Saturday - Monday did you get my email????

[
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #731 on: February 11, 2009, 02:29:37 AM »

wendi

thank you!

wendi

crap, sorry,

sorry, it said it went thru-
email=

doesn't matter we are moving
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 03:01:28 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #732 on: February 11, 2009, 02:32:50 AM »

wendi

thank you!!!!!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 03:01:56 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #733 on: February 11, 2009, 02:34:47 AM »

wendi

thank you!!!!!

wendi-turn on your phone silly monkey, I just got voice mail
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 03:02:37 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

[
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #734 on: February 11, 2009, 02:38:01 AM »

Wendi are you still here???

yeah, please ignore me. this is not the place or the time.

wendi

Wendi, we all have issues, hurdles and heartbreak.  Its just that some are older (like me boo hoo) and have managed some way or another to scramble through all the "stuff" to the other side,  so we offer our outstretched hands.  Reach out, Wendi. 

Foggy, in my family, you just don't do it. my mom hates weak people, and i am one of them.

Foggy, i won't bring this up again, but i have been seeing a dr. about my mom & he said i need to cut her off or quit giving her power. he was very good, but i always feel like i am such an embarrassement to her-& when she found out i was seeing a dr. she went crazy. seriously.she called me today to tell me that i was responsible for her ruining her figure???? i am not sure at this point what to do. i cannot be mean to anyone, i know she must have had it bad growing up. how can i fix it???? i want to make her happy.

wendi

Wendi, for now I want to tell you to buck up and listen to what all of us smart ladies have been saying (that interestingly cooresponds to what your doc said).

Let me be soft and sweet about this: your mom isn't doin' you any favors.  And in country words hereabouts it sounds like, "she ain't right". 

Strike out on your own, Darlin'.  It sounds like your mom builds her ego by tearing you down, or she needs a scapegoat upon whom to blame her own shortcomings as we've all spoken about before.  In any case, while some Moms (like me) are overly cautious and ever-worried about their offspring, others haven't a clue how to help build a child into an adult.  But a smart parent strives to help fabricate the building blocks that eventually configure a grown-up/self-sufficient adult.

Take care of yourself, Wendi.

I've gotta hit the hay, but will be in touch tomorrow.

Foggy

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #735 on: February 11, 2009, 02:39:19 AM »

Hello Monkey's   as I watched this Memorial today, some things have come perfectly clear to me........One of the things is that this story is not so cut clean as we think it is...There is alot more that we dont know about, something that happened  to Caylee that each one of the Anthony's know and are trying to hide, something lying just under my radar that I can almost figure out but it still excludes me.   This case has another meaning then what I first thought.....And I hate to say this but, Now all of a sudden I have to ask myself, is Casey really the only person guilty, I just dont think so, something else happened, somehow, and now I  am certain that when this trial does start we are gonna hear what Baez is talking about, somebody in this family is going down hard right alone with Casey, I can see it now!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, there does seem to be 'something else' lying just under the surface of what we know so far.  It's elusive, hard to figure out, and that's been frustrating.  Could be because we don't know everything that LE does, and/or could be due to family secrets or something like that. 

From time to time I've stopped and thought, IS it possible that Casey didn't kill Caylee at all, that another member of the A family did, by accident or on purpose, (or one of her friends/acquaintances) and she's protecting that person?  If that's the case, it's hard for me to figure out why she would sit in jail and not say a word in her own defense tho.  So I go back to thinking that surely she is at the very least involved in however Caylee died... but so is someone else.  And to say anything, even one word, would also implicate whoever this other person is.  So she says nothing. 

But, who could this person be?  If a family member, Caylee may have died by accident, such as during a fight between family members and she may have been standing there and been hit accidentally instead of the intended target.  Or the fight may have occured and they forgot about Caylee, such as if she was forgotten in the pool or bath.  If a friend or acquaintance, there could have been something dangerous going on, such as some kind of 'adult games', or drugs/alcohol, whatever.... and Caylee got in the way of that somehow or was intentionally involved by adults present, either with or without Casey's knowledge/participation.  Huh?  I dunno.. I can think of several scenarios, prolly been watching too much tv.  Heh. 

Didn't we read somewhere in the doc dumps/texts/myspace/messages/psychics/rumors, whatever, that some friends of Casey's supposedly said something to the effect that 'it shouldn't have happened, was something they couldn't stop from happening after it started'.. something like that.  Wish I could remember where I read that!!!! 

I don't know.  It does seem to me that something major is ahead, that we are indeed going to be shocked at the news/truth.  I just hope that it also does not mean that Casey will walk.  Cuz even IF Caylee's death was accidental, what followed was surely an intentional coverup by Casey and/or someone else. 

I think most of us just want to know the truth about what happened to cause Caylee to die, and that justice is done for her death.  Someone is responsible for her death, and IMO, someone needs to pay the price for that.  Whether it's Casey, a family member, a friend/acquaintance, or all of the above. 

There seems to be at least one huge family secret, if not more.  PLUS the weird behaviors/words of all of the A family.  PLUS the fact that Casey made all those phone calls/texts that day, did not reach anyone and it seems that none of those called/texted could be bothered to get back to Casey in a timely manner, why???  All of that is what has caused me again and again to stop and rethink this whole thing. 

I think that Casey is going down for murder one, and I don't think she will be doing that alone. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #736 on: February 11, 2009, 02:42:38 AM »

wendi

thank you!!!!!

wendi-turn on your phone silly monkey, I just got voice mail

sorry, the trucks building the clubhouse keep knocking out my fone, try again if you can!

huggs, wendi
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 03:05:55 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: February 11, 2009, 02:51:04 AM »

O.k., couple of things...when Lee is making his speech to CMA and he starts talking about how CMA taught him how to live, he's definitely not talking to a two-year old IMO.  Remember his webpage postings when Mark Hawkin's ex-wife left Lee and went back to Mark and supposedly aborted Lee's baby without his knowledge/consent?  Does anyone else think KC talked him down off a proverbial suicidal ledge and for that he's forever grateful to her?  Does he owe her some debt of gratitude? He makes his comments as if he's profoundly grateful...unless he means he had no reason to live and Caylee's birth filled that void...but then wouldn't we see lots of Lee & Caylee pics?  Lee's speech seems awfully vague and devoid of emotion for Caylee.  He doesn't talk about even one memory he made with her, not one funny thing she said to him or did with him, not one remembrance.  WEIRD
Second thought, weren't there pics on the internet that Lee wrapped one of his roommates in duct tape "mummy-fashion" (with roomie's consent)? Given his speech today, I am concerned about him.  He was both defiant and emphatic that they were a family united...that was a warning to LE.  He also was clearly assuring KC (CMA) that he would keep the promise and the family was behind her.  IMO, he's afraid KC is going to roll one or more of the Anthony's under the bus, per Jose's advice.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #738 on: February 11, 2009, 02:55:36 AM »

IMO, this was the beautiful part of Caylee's memorial:

The 'Gone Too Soon' Caylee Video Montage

http://www.wesh.com/video/18681790/index.html

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #739 on: February 11, 2009, 03:02:02 AM »

O.k., couple of things...when Lee is making his speech to CMA and he starts talking about how CMA taught him how to live, he's definitely not talking to a two-year old IMO.  Remember his webpage postings when Mark Hawkin's ex-wife left Lee and went back to Mark and supposedly aborted Lee's baby without his knowledge/consent?  Does anyone else think KC talked him down off a proverbial suicidal ledge and for that he's forever grateful to her?  Does he owe her some debt of gratitude? He makes his comments as if he's profoundly grateful...unless he means he had no reason to live and Caylee's birth filled that void...but then wouldn't we see lots of Lee & Caylee pics?  Lee's speech seems awfully vague and devoid of emotion for Caylee.  He doesn't talk about even one memory he made with her, not one funny thing she said to him or did with him, not one remembrance.  WEIRD
Second thought, weren't there pics on the internet that Lee wrapped one of his roommates in duct tape "mummy-fashion" (with roomie's consent)? Given his speech today, I am concerned about him.  He was both defiant and emphatic that they were a family united...that was a warning to LE.  He also was clearly assuring KC (CMA) that he would keep the promise and the family was behind her.  IMO, he's afraid KC is going to roll one or more of the Anthony's under the bus, per Jose's advice.

I like the way you think, ISpy, and yeppers I agree with this.  As for Lee not talking about even one memory, yes very weird for a eulogy.  Am thinking too that Lee is afraid, am thinking too that he fears it's gonna be him under that bus.  And am thinking it's a bit too late for warnings to LE or anyone else.  Let the cuffs come out and be slapped on someone's wrists.  Yeppers.  It's time. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.