April 26, 2024, 01:37:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 268672 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: February 10, 2009, 04:35:41 PM »

I've stayed quiet so far but....CMA ...WFH can't he say Caylee ???

sorry...that bugs me (being quiet again now)

Bothers me too Sea.

I had seen somewhere that he called Caylee CMA, it was like her superhero name.

Thanks for the info.Maybe it's too painful to say her name.

Or maybe he was talking to KC.  He sure was not telling Caylee he was "so proud" of her.
Cindy has said that Caylee has earned her angel wings and is looking over other children.  To play devil's advocate, I have to ask, could Lee be proud of Caylee because she has earned a special place in heaven? 

I do not believe this is Bibically sound theology, but the Anthony's could feel this way.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: February 10, 2009, 04:35:45 PM »

Lee even went so far as to say "This is a day for our family to show solidarity."

Uhhhh...I thought it was a day to remember Caylee. 

1100 people were present, according to NG just now.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: February 10, 2009, 04:36:23 PM »

What happened at the service today that really stood out for you?

I was shocked at LA's statements but was also pretty surprised when CA said she had 3 children. 

And George asking people to write to Casey....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: February 10, 2009, 04:37:12 PM »

He FREAKED me out!!! And my entire being was screaming that he was declaring his love and solidarity with Casey---NOT with Caylee. It made me MAD!!!! How stupid do they think we are? OMG!!! He was sending casey a message about the promise he made her--what promise would he have made to a 2 yr old--if it were to her (CAYLEE) he would have said what the promise was!!! CMA-OMG!!!  Ya know, I really do have sympathy for George and even some for Cindy--but not for lee--I hope like crazy they lock his butt up tonite!!!

Me TOO !!!  That was not for Caylee but for KC to hear. He wanted her to honor "her promise" and that is to keep the secret they are hiding.  Could it be he killed Caylee and was trying to get KC to not go back on "her promise" not to tell?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #84 on: February 10, 2009, 04:38:26 PM »

Maybe Lee meant "Cover My Ass"   CMA - just a thought! 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #85 on: February 10, 2009, 04:38:41 PM »

I watched Lee and I was quite confused. I had to leave the room and came back and he had just started speaking.

At first, I could not tell WHAT or Who he was talking about. Then I realized he was talking about himself.

His words to me sounded of a LoveLorn struck Teenager ... missing the love of his life.

lovelorn
adjective lovesick, mooning, slighted, pining, yearning, languishing, spurned, jilted, moping, unrequited, crossed in love ~
Adj.   1. lovelorn - unhappy in love; suffering from unrequited love

It was not a brotherly sentiment that was spoken. It was was defiantly not words of an older sibling trying to console and or offer strength out. He sounded weak, almost destitute.

Then the CMA CMA and him kissing his wrist .... can someone pls explain the Wrist Kissing ??
I felt his words to be completely out of reality of reason - within a eulogy for anyone let alone Caylee.

He didn't seem that he was all there. Normally he is so proficient and uses BIG words to appear as if he was the Captain Anthony. I was watching his body language as he sat with Mallory and his parents. He had his arm behind Cindy's chair the entire time. Not on Cindy at least it did not appear that he was touching her. And he made very little notice of Mallory has she cried ...sitting right next to him.

It was creepy at best. Almost like the relationship of the step Brother and Sister in that movie with Cruel Intentions.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0139134/
Kathryn and Sebastian, two wealthy, manipulative teenage step-siblings from Manhattan's upper-crust, conspire in Cruel Intentions, a wickedly entertaining tale of seduction and betrayal. The stakes are high when the duo agrees upon a deliciously diabolical wager of sexual conquest without consequences.
sarah Michelle Gellar Sister, Ryan Phillipe Brother and Reese Witherspoon " Pawn".
I don't know if anyone remembers that movie. But they use each other very wickedly with mind games, button pushing and yet have this sick romantic love for each other...as they use and abuse everyone that crosses their paths. No empathy what so ever for anyone.

I think something is very wrong and unhealthy between Casey and Lee. * Which we all have speculated all along. But this Pledge of undying faith and love to CMA ....just turned my stomach. .....  scratch shakng2

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #86 on: February 10, 2009, 04:39:01 PM »

Welcome back Wyks...glad to see you back....IMO the Ant's knew Casey would be listening or watching. Cindy made to many jabs about her 3 children and holding Caylee first. Me thinks she was getting a little bit of vengence on KC.

Just hope we get a good document dump SOON and maybe a couple of arrest.

Supposed to be this week..on NG last week...an arrest would be nice too

Thursday!!!.....OOhhhmmm!!!   

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: February 10, 2009, 04:39:04 PM »

When Lee says that CMA teaches him every day how to live life...well, that is not something that a two year old can do but maybe he thinks Casey, and her Bella Vita philosophy, taught him things about how to live a carefree life?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: February 10, 2009, 04:39:13 PM »

I've stayed quiet so far but....CMA ...WFH can't he say Caylee ???

sorry...that bugs me (being quiet again now)

Bothers me too Sea.

I had seen somewhere that he called Caylee CMA, it was like her superhero name.

Thanks for the info.Maybe it's too painful to say her name.

Or maybe he was talking to KC.  He sure was not telling Caylee he was "so proud" of her.
Cindy has said that Caylee has earned her angel wings and is looking over other children.  To play devil's advocate, I have to ask, could Lee be proud of Caylee because she has earned a special place in heaven? 

I do not believe this is Bibically sound theology, but the Anthony's could feel this way.

He was talking to KC..........he is "covered" in evil - you can see it now.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: February 10, 2009, 04:42:04 PM »

Welcome back Wyks...glad to see you back....IMO the Ant's knew Casey would be listening or watching. Cindy made to many jabs about her 3 children and holding Caylee first. Me thinks she was getting a little bit of vengence on KC.

Is the the electric slide??

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #90 on: February 10, 2009, 04:42:46 PM »

Ok... So I'm Going To Go COMPLETELY Against Everyone Here... BUT

I did not think it was TOTALLY inappropriate for Cindy, being Casey's mother, mentioning Casey's name. I look at my sons right now and think if one of them (pray to God this will NEVER happen) were to do something this horrible one day and he was in jail and I was doing a memorial for his daughter whom he murdered, I would still mention him. He is MY child. Still my child. We all knew what this memorial stood for. It was for Cindy to gain sympathy for Casey. But I mean, can you really blame her? She is Casey's MOTHER. The only one that has a right to "be in her corner". It would be more inappropriate and awkward if she completely ignored Casey and didn't say something about her at all. One extreme to the next.

As for nit picking every aspect of this memorial, I think it is unfair. To say that Lee didn't have a tie or jacket on, the angel wing display was tacky, the songs were too "pop" sounding, Cindy and George wearing clover pins, a picture of Caylee with Casey... I think these shouldn't even be issues. I keep thinking if this were me. If my son did not feel comfortable wearing a tie, then why force him? If I wanted to put flowers on angel wings, I could do whatever I want. If I wanted "non traditional" music, I would pick songs I liked. If I wanted to wear something for my son who was in jail, I could wear whatever I wanted. If I wanted a picture of my son and granddaughter, I could have one.

The rest of the service I DO have a problem with. The requesting donations and not mentioning Caylee as much as they should have is bad.

As for Lee...  I DO think he was sending Casey a private message. Whether she was watching it or not, she would find out about it anyway. Lee knows this and in his mind, he probably figures the only one that needs saving is Casey. He loves his sister. He should have made a speach for CAYLEE and not for Casey.

If this memorial would not have happened, the public would have wanted one. They would have had their own and everything would be ok. The memorial DID happen, so now everyone is angry saying that there shouldn't have been one? Whether Cindy, George, or Lee made this about Casey... We should have made it about CAYLEE... All that matters to me, is what is in my heart when I watch this... Let those agenda seeking people do what they do.. They will get what is coming to them... If not here on earth, then in another place....

PS. I DO NOT FEEL SYMPATHY FOR THESE PEOPLE. I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND PICKING THEM APART FOR THINGS REGULAR PEOPLE WOULD NOT BE JUDGED FOR.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: February 10, 2009, 04:42:54 PM »

What happened at the service today that really stood out for you?

I was shocked at LA's statements but was also pretty surprised when CA said she had 3 children. 
That, and writing to Casey was way over the top. And Cindy singing with that man, at the end, she really thought she was some performer up there. The four leaf clovers bothered me also.

Too many songs, & all the A's speeches. I don't agree with the large public memorial, but I am glad that it was atleast done, and it's over. It's time to move on, and I hope to see this through until the day Caylee gets justice for what was done to her!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: February 10, 2009, 04:42:59 PM »

I need a drink. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: February 10, 2009, 04:43:15 PM »

Deenie, that is a brilliant thought!  That is exactly what I was struggling to say but I never hit on that word...lovelorn or lovesick.  That is just how Lee sounded, like someone who had lost the "love" of his life.  It is interesting that neither George or Cindy were so melodramatic.  Lee did seem as if he were pining away. 

He also said that "to those whose knowledge" can bring about the "truth MY FAMILY DESERVES."  Goodness, it is Caylee who deserves justice here.  The truth is needed to bring justice for Caylee.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: February 10, 2009, 04:43:37 PM »

If LA was talking to or about Caylee, why didn't he just say her name?  It was her memorial. It was her day. What would have been so hard about speaking her name?  This just confirms the many thoughts that he and his sister have been communicating in code for a long time now. And...what lessons has he learned from KC...lie, steal, cheat, kill and then do everything possible to CYA.

I really think most of the CMA references were to KC. But I also think he might not have wanted to say "Cay-Lee" because maybe he doesn't want to bring comparisons of his name and Caylee's and certain paternity issues.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: February 10, 2009, 04:50:34 PM »

Ok, Im sorry I said that about the flowers, I dont care for fancy things.  But Lee's speech is going to haunt me.  My brother got into trouble once, and I made him make me a promise that no matter what, he would not harm himself, and that he would come home to his family.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: February 10, 2009, 04:51:10 PM »

VinceVix, most of us are amateur sleuths.  We care deeply about Caylee, but we also want to find out what happened and why.  It is in our blood.  We mean no disrespect.  Detectives notice everything, every little detail, from words spoken to songs chosen, etc.  I am sure the detectives and prosecutor are looking over this service with a microscope.

"I am broke."  Most of us would say, "I am broken" to indicate emotional trauma.  "I am broke" usually refers to a lack of money.

I am sure both Lee and George meant that they were emotionally devastated.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: February 10, 2009, 04:53:53 PM »

alway1, that is something that might be at play in Lee's statements.  He is a very emotional person, it seems, and perhaps he promised Casey that he would make the most of his life and not sink into depression.  He certainly put his whole heart into those statements.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #98 on: February 10, 2009, 04:54:28 PM »

Maybe Lee meant "Cover My Ass"   CMA - just a thought! 
When I first heard him say that, that was my first thought.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: February 10, 2009, 04:54:35 PM »

Here is a copy of the letter I wrote to Crazy in the last thread:

Dear Crazy,
        Your father George has asked me to write you a letter to say how ya doin baby? I bet you watched the memorial on Jose's laptop, computer, that is. Everyone had a great time smiling for the cameras. Too bad you missed it. I hope you are enjoying the food.
                                                                   yours truly,
                                                                    flamom   

.......P.S. We have a full house for the festivities....lots of strangers, even........too bad you couldn't be here....we are having your favorite....."Chili"

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.