April 20, 2024, 02:31:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 268364 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #900 on: February 11, 2009, 12:05:36 PM »

Does anyone know who this is?

Does anyone know who the guy is sitting next to George at memorial?

Where is this pic from? It kinda looks "heavenly" like she's an angel or something?
No I removed background because I didn't want to taint who people might think she is LMAO
This woman looks familiar, someone mentioned that the guy next to George, might be a friend from Ohio, but I don't know for sure.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: February 11, 2009, 12:06:38 PM »

good look at her ear

Good pic...see how the top of her earlobe is almost horizontal...in the nudie pic, the girl has a more triangular shape and a dip behind....not the same IMO

Yep.  In this picture, the dip is underneath the ear.   

I dunno Bearly! I give up trying to figure out if it's KC in that pic. I think it looks alot like her, but I don't know?
At this point, it probably doesn't matter if it is, unless there's lots more & it somehow ties in with all this. Right now, I'm going to try to not drive myself crazy trying to figure out if a picture is her or not. I'm just a naturally curious monkey though, so I can't help but try to figure these things out.

RIP Sweet Puppy
texanne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #902 on: February 11, 2009, 12:07:16 PM »

I know many may not agree with me but I think GA was the only one that showed true emotion during the memorial.  He just couldn't stop talking about Caylee.  I was surprised to hear him say that he was the one to teach Caylee the sunshine song.  I truly believe Caylee was the closest to George.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: February 11, 2009, 12:07:51 PM »

Nose and mouth look different to me. I still don't think it's her.

I agree. The mouth and chin look way different. I think the picture does look like her I just don't think it is her.

We already know she is a slore. I don't need any more proof of that.  Plus it's not really related to the crime itself IMO.

I don't think she sold anything, I think she gave it away for free.  Who did she have left to sell it to?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: February 11, 2009, 12:12:04 PM »

I know many may not agree with me but I think GA was the only one that showed true emotion during the memorial.  He just couldn't stop talking about Caylee.  I was surprised to hear him say that he was the one to teach Caylee the sunshine song.  I truly believe Caylee was the closest to George.
I agree with you, and we learned somethings about Caylee from George, I believe he loved that little girl very much, and I have to admit the one picture of George sitting next to Lee at the memorial, the heartbreak on his face was real, that you can see.
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #905 on: February 11, 2009, 12:14:17 PM »

SOME RELATED NEWS STORIES:

[Dated January 17]: Tim Miller disappointed in Casey and broke from Caylee search

Equusearch, the Texas-based organization that assisted in the search for Natalee Holloway in Aruba, also conducted an extensive search for Caylee Anthony prior to her remains being discovered by Roy Kronk in December.

[...]

...As a result, Equusearch must now stop looking for missing loved ones due to the financial strain the group is experiencing due to the extensive searches conducted to find Caylee.  "Casey has plenty of time on her hands," Miller said.  "She should call and say sorry Equusearch can't help…you right now."

LINK

[DATED: February 9] Casey Anthony does not want public memorial for Caylee

On Monday, Casey Anthony’s attorney read a statement from his client regarding the public memorial for her daughter to be held on Tuesday.  In her statement, Anthony says:  "I miss Caylee everyday and every minute of everyday.  I can’t be there for the funeral but someday I want to visit her grave and want to tell her how much I miss her… I know they cremated her, but I still don’t want the public with cameras and everyone around for Caylee’s funeral service.  I can’t stop my parents from doing what they want.  I truly hope it will help them."

[...]

Anthony, 22, is accused of murdering 2-year-old Caylee Anthony and is in jail facing charges of first-degree murder for the crime.  Anthony is not allowed to leave her cell to attend the service and has not requested to view the memorial service from jail.

LINK

Unsolved Murdered Children Cases

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
crazybabyborg
« Reply #906 on: February 11, 2009, 12:14:47 PM »

I agree with you, and we learned somethings about Caylee from George, I believe he loved that little girl very much, and I have to admit the one picture of George sitting next to Lee at the memorial, the heartbreak on his face was real, that you can see.

George was struggling throughout the memorial service, IMO.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: February 11, 2009, 12:16:25 PM »

I think it resembles Casey -- her face, wouldn't know about the rest *cough* 

But I don't think it's her.

LOL  I didn't think it was her either, but I did think it resembled Patricia  Arquette with dark hair  sorry Patricia 

I think it resembles Casey also:

No freckles on the side of her face or neck.  Casey has freckles.

CLOSE -     BUT  NO BANANA            (sorry - I couldn't resist).
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: February 11, 2009, 12:17:46 PM »

good look at her ear

Good pic...see how the top of her earlobe is almost horizontal...in the nudie pic, the girl has a more triangular shape and a dip behind....not the same IMO

Yep.  In this picture, the dip is underneath the ear.   

I dunno Bearly! I give up trying to figure out if it's KC in that pic. I think it looks alot like her, but I don't know?
At this point, it probably doesn't matter if it is, unless there's lots more & it somehow ties in with all this. Right now, I'm going to try to not drive myself crazy trying to figure out if a picture is her or not. I'm just a naturally curious monkey though, so I can't help but try to figure these things out.

IMO it's not KC.  The ears and the nose...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #909 on: February 11, 2009, 12:17:54 PM »

I see a big difference in the noses in those two pictures.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #910 on: February 11, 2009, 12:18:05 PM »

I guess casey will get out of jail free soon
i belive the only reason she is in there is because everyone knows when she gets out her life will not be long on this earth so thats why no bail was put up for her.Trust me i know that they have more than enough money just in donations to get her out  cindy and geroge dont want her to get out.beacuse they know where she is and dont have to worry about her for now .
sooner or later something has to give
they will more than likely give her a new id
all the A's think they are above the law.
heck someone killed caylee so why arent they looking for her killer?If they find caylees killer than casey can go home and be with her dear family again.
sorry these are just my thoughts
This case is just crazy

Good Morning Joy...Caylee's killer is right where she Should be and the rest of the Ant's will join her soon I hope!!!!!!!

I KNEW THAT WAS JOY!!!!    Good morning Joy, glad you are here! Maybe we can start the detox slowly and bring you back to reality!!! This is a first good step for you. Baby stepping, you're doing the work! Welcome aboard!! 

Just wondering, how do you know it's joy? 

Just trust us QM....It is Joy!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: February 11, 2009, 12:18:30 PM »

I think it resembles Casey -- her face, wouldn't know about the rest *cough* 

But I don't think it's her.

LOL  I didn't think it was her either, but I did think it resembled Patricia  Arquette with dark hair  sorry Patricia 

I think it resembles Casey also:

No freckles on the side of her face or neck.  Casey has freckles.

CLOSE -     BUT  NO BANANA            (sorry - I couldn't resist).

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: February 11, 2009, 12:18:54 PM »

Talk on chat, not Joy the one she hates Sara, the teddy bear at the memorial yesterday has Caylee's ashes in it. Again that is what is being talked about, I'm not familiar with cremation, is it possible to put ashes in a stuffed animals, and is that done very often?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: February 11, 2009, 12:20:45 PM »

Hi Cutie!

Casey's forehead is an outie and the other pic is an innie, imo.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: February 11, 2009, 12:23:47 PM »

Missed Memorial, watching small segments on youtube. Can anyone tell me what Lee was kissing on his wrist? Also what part of Lees eulogy was about/for Caylee? Did I miss something? What was this CMA stuff? So each one of the Anthonys brought Casey into Caylees memorial, I find that truly inappropriate and disgusting. Thats IMO.

I think it was a picture of KC's butt!  moooooooooooooooo

Oh, ok.   Now it all makes sense!            Funny Bearly!   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: February 11, 2009, 12:24:58 PM »

Today,If the lady married to a guy who used to post here?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: February 11, 2009, 12:25:33 PM »

Today,I meanis not if

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #917 on: February 11, 2009, 12:26:03 PM »

An interesting perspective from a guy who attended Caylee's memorial, on his 2-10 blog:

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/

Good Morning Wyks and all Monkeys.
I'm happy to see you back.

I appreciated this link and I tried to read it with an open mind.  I so wish I didn't feel the way I do but God gave us these feelings for a good reason.

I need to let all Mods, Administration (here), and Monkeys know that my reference to the forum mentioned in my comment to this link was "Scared Monkeys".  I wasn't sure if I had the liberty to say that in the comment I left.  I also must leave a copy of this comment at the Rev. Grund site "Friends Of Caylee" because I did use his name twice.  I don't know Leonard Padilla personally and don't belong to his site so I hope it's alright that I used his name as well (twice).

Yes, I'm aware that we have Monkeys that dislike (putting it mildly) LP but I don't feel the same as you do.  This tends to be why I try to stay quiet in here.  Please be gentle with me because I do cry easily.  I may even have to sling Poo but it will just be out in my driveway, NOT HERE .

Little note to HH...
I sent nanners your way after I watched the stream from the church.  I was just too upset to come on and tell you.  Please do check your mail.

PJ (Paula) flower

sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny
feb_10_memorial-019
February 10, 2009 · 1 Comment

1 response so far ↓

Paula // February 11, 2009 at 12:07 pm (edit)

How sad that it took such ridiculous suspicion, hatred and a “DO NOT ATTEND” list for the Anthony’s to get their grand-daughter put to rest. Ooops Caylee hasn’t been put to rest yet has she…
(It was this picture that brought this to the forefront of my mind.)
There is so much more that I’m feeling but it’s all of a less than glowing synopsis of my take on this service. I wasn’t able to be there so I only have the live feed take on the entire service. Here in WI we have little coverage so of course I’m following the case through a respected forum. I get all information from there and the links to the news that are always available to back up what is put out there.

If I was able to have attended any service in Florida, it would have been the Service provided by the Rev. Grund and Leonard Padilla. I won’t go into all of my reasons because Caylee did love her family and I couldn’t say things that would make her cry if she were here to watch. I will just suffice it to say that these two men (Rev. Richard and Leonard Padilla) had the PUREST of Hearts where this Precious Caylee is and was concerned.

God Bless us all!
Justice for Precious Caylee!
Paula J

just a little aside…
I am not an active blogger on any site. I don’t have the time and hate some of the in-fighting that can happen. Please keep that in mind if you chooses to reply to my take on things regarding my opinion. All of what is said here by myself is only my opinion and take on what I’ve seen.

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: February 11, 2009, 12:27:20 PM »

Today,If the lady married to a guy who used to post here?
You may be right, she does look familiar, I even thought she looked like someone on one of my soaps when I use to watch them.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #919 on: February 11, 2009, 12:27:45 PM »

Hi Cutie!

Casey's forehead is an outie and the other pic is an innie, imo.

Hi backatcha, Bearly!!! 

The ashes in a Teddy Bear seems really weird to me, but I don't have any experience with cremation, so I suppose it's whatever those left behind find comfort in. That's really what burials and funerals are all about; those who are left behind.

A trash bag, in an abandoned wooded lot, for critters and nature to consume IS about the deceased and the disregard and disrespect, but proper disposal, planned by the family can take many forms, I guess. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.