April 24, 2024, 10:59:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 268516 times)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: February 11, 2009, 12:51:58 PM »

Hello Monkey's   as I watched this Memorial today, some things have come perfectly clear to me........One of the things is that this story is not so cut clean as we think it is...There is alot more that we dont know about, something that happened  to Caylee that each one of the Anthony's know and are trying to hide, something lying just under my radar that I can almost figure out but it still excludes me.   This case has another meaning then what I first thought.....And I hate to say this but, Now all of a sudden I have to ask myself, is Casey really the only person guilty, I just dont think so, something else happened, somehow, and now I  am certain that when this trial does start we are gonna hear what Baez is talking about, somebody in this family is going down hard right alone with Casey, I can see it now!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you HH...there is something nagging at me too. Something more is coming and I think it will be really bad. I think Lee is scared to death.

I have to say that I am in agreement.  There is something else here and I can't understand what it is.  I have wondered if someone in the family went postal and killed Caylee, and doesn't even remember it.  They circled the wagons and decided to handle it this way.  I don't know, just grabbing at straws, I guess, and thinking out loud.  I have to say that I know of a family where sexual abuse has gone on for at least a couple of generations.  I won't even elaborate, as it is so sick, but it sure makes me wonder, if this is a part of it.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #941 on: February 11, 2009, 12:52:01 PM »

Good morning everyone.   Thank you for careing about me last nite in the storm.  I am still thinking about Lee's speech.  Cant quit thinking about it.
I'm glad you are okay, I saw on the news about the destruction and loss of life. I keep thinking about Lee's speech also, very confusing.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #942 on: February 11, 2009, 12:53:09 PM »

At first I thought Lee was going to lash out at anti-Anthony folk (as his Mother so often has) but as he continued, most of it did not make sense to me.  He appeared angry and upset.
Wasn't sure if his upset was grief and sadness.  Not sure where his anger, or maybe it was fear, was directed.
Now that the memorial service has been completed, does anyone think it possible that LE has plans to arrest him and have made arrangements with Lee's lawyer for him to come in of his own accord, rather than be arrested?

No.  I don't think LE wants any of the Anthony's taking the fifth, moo.  (If I say moo often enough, will Flossy show up?)
Bearly,
Are you saying that if he was brought in with his lawyer that his lawyer would not allow him to talk so LE would prefer a spontaneous arrest?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: February 11, 2009, 12:54:16 PM »

I just read the blog from the man who was at the memorial, and was glad to hear there were many pics shown of her that we didn't see, that is one of the things that was lacking at the memorial. If that is true about the remains being in the teddy bear, at first I thought how strange, but then since she was only two years old, in a way that is kind of a special way of remembering her, and maybe that bear was one of her favorites.
Yes no rose, I think it very possible that Caylee's remains might have been at the service afterall.

http://www.perfectmemorials.com/soft-teddy-bear-cremation-urns-c-482.html

Thank-you so it is very possible the remains are in the teddy bear.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: February 11, 2009, 12:54:17 PM »

I just read the blog from the man who was at the memorial, and was glad to hear there were many pics shown of her that we didn't see, that is one of the things that was lacking at the memorial. If that is true about the remains being in the teddy bear, at first I thought how strange, but then since she was only two years old, in a way that is kind of a special way of remembering her, and maybe that bear was one of her favorites.

She loved bears and we love her, too.  I think it is nice idea to have her ashes in a teddy, it emphasizes that she was just a baby whose life was snuffed out much too soon.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: February 11, 2009, 12:56:08 PM »

Yep.  In this picture, the dip is underneath the ear.   

Hi Bearly !!!!  

I was on one of my other puters and didn't see you come it..

Hi Punkin' Head, Honey Bee, Snookums!!!

I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: February 11, 2009, 12:56:12 PM »

She loved bears and we love her, too.  I think it is nice idea to have her ashes in a teddy, it emphasizes that she was just a baby whose life was snuffed out much too soon.

I agree, and I like this idea.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: February 11, 2009, 12:57:29 PM »

Good morning everyone.   Thank you for careing about me last nite in the storm.  I am still thinking about Lee's speech.  Cant quit thinking about it.

I was thinking about you after you left the cage, does that count?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: February 11, 2009, 12:59:06 PM »

I think it resembles Casey -- her face, wouldn't know about the rest *cough* 

But I don't think it's her.

LOL  I didn't think it was her either, but I did think it resembled Patricia  Arquette with dark hair  sorry Patricia 

I think it resembles Casey also:

No freckles on the side of her face or neck.  Casey has freckles.

CLOSE -     BUT  NO BANANA            (sorry - I couldn't resist).

It's not her.  Her ear is wider and rounder on the top, and doesn't have that kind of peak. She has a much less defined tragus and antitragus--that girl's actually is like a knob. Her earlobe is different, and the navicular fossa and anhelix stick out way more on the model's.

There are a lot of girls who look like Casey. Comparing the ear was a great idea--ears are as individual as fingerprints.

I agree, her antitragus is outrageous, imo.

I believe in miracles!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: February 11, 2009, 12:59:10 PM »

Finally, caught up with you monkeys!  LOL!  mizjay-Yes, Mark Hawkins the marine.
O.k., I'm floating a few theories here. 
  • Casey killed Caylee (no accident) and had help covering and cleaning (pick any family member-IMO)
  • Casey & Lee accidentally killed Caylee playing duct tape mummy, per internet pics of Lee duct taping roomie (Lee seems to have a perverse sense of humor and Casey's icon collection shows a lot of rage)
  • Somebody in that family may have been molesting that child (I'm extremely uncomfortable with a particular Caylee pic.  If that was deemed normal by this family, they have some serious issues IMO)

I agree there's an underlying something here.  It's like when you hear the Jaws music and you see the slightest flash of grey shadow just under the water's surface.

Let me get this straight. Lee had a relationship with MH's ex, who aborted his baby possibly, then KC has a relationship with MH and was trying to flee to Cal. to tell him something very important ? I'm going to try and look up time lines on all this craziness.

How about this theory. KC kills Caylee in a fit of rage after fight with mom.She puts her body in the abandoned house down the street. During one of the jail visits mentions "places familiar to us" and also mentions the Robinsons down the street. LA goes looking, finds her body, then moves it to the woods just down a little further.
Seems like that is about the time he clams up, doesn't appear too interested in all the "live Caylee" searches. All in all, not very smart but I don't think either of them are sophisticated criminals.

That might explain his devotion and promise as well as his fear. It would also explain why she hasn't ratted out anybody else except the imaginanny. If there was any other person other than family involved she's way too selfish to take the fall by herself. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: February 11, 2009, 01:00:02 PM »

I see a big difference in the noses in those two pictures.

Hi Cutie!

Casey's forehead is an outie and the other pic is an innie, imo.

That's a new one

Look above her nose.

I believe in miracles!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: February 11, 2009, 01:00:10 PM »

PS.    good morning all
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #952 on: February 11, 2009, 01:00:21 PM »

Hello Monkey's   as I watched this Memorial today, some things have come perfectly clear to me........One of the things is that this story is not so cut clean as we think it is...There is alot more that we dont know about, something that happened  to Caylee that each one of the Anthony's know and are trying to hide, something lying just under my radar that I can almost figure out but it still excludes me.   This case has another meaning then what I first thought.....And I hate to say this but, Now all of a sudden I have to ask myself, is Casey really the only person guilty, I just dont think so, something else happened, somehow, and now I  am certain that when this trial does start we are gonna hear what Baez is talking about, somebody in this family is going down hard right alone with Casey, I can see it now!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you HH...there is something nagging at me too. Something more is coming and I think it will be really bad. I think Lee is scared to death.

I have to say that I am in agreement.  There is something else here and I can't understand what it is.  I have wondered if someone in the family went postal and killed Caylee, and doesn't even remember it.  They circled the wagons and decided to handle it this way.  I don't know, just grabbing at straws, I guess, and thinking out loud.  I have to say that I know of a family where sexual abuse has gone on for at least a couple of generations.  I won't even elaborate, as it is so sick, but it sure makes me wonder, if this is a part of it.

IMO Casey is the one and only one who killed Caylee. But I agree something in that family is not right. A dark secret. This is more than family loyalty. They are covering their own asses not just Casey's.

I remember you, Caylee.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: February 11, 2009, 01:00:31 PM »

Yes Bearly, thank you!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: February 11, 2009, 01:02:04 PM »

Yes no rose, I think it very possible that Caylee's remains might have been at the service afterall.

http://www.perfectmemorials.com/soft-teddy-bear-cremation-urns-c-482.html

Thank-you so it is very possible the remains are in the teddy bear.
Thanks for the link Goodnmad.  George, then Cindy kissed the teddy bear when they were up lighting candle. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: February 11, 2009, 01:02:37 PM »

At first I thought Lee was going to lash out at anti-Anthony folk (as his Mother so often has) but as he continued, most of it did not make sense to me.  He appeared angry and upset.
Wasn't sure if his upset was grief and sadness.  Not sure where his anger, or maybe it was fear, was directed.
Now that the memorial service has been completed, does anyone think it possible that LE has plans to arrest him and have made arrangements with Lee's lawyer for him to come in of his own accord, rather than be arrested?

No.  I don't think LE wants any of the Anthony's taking the fifth, moo.  (If I say moo often enough, will Flossy show up?)
Bearly,
Are you saying that if he was brought in with his lawyer that his lawyer would not allow him to talk so LE would prefer a spontaneous arrest?

I am saying that any arrest will happen after he testifies against his sister, moo.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: February 11, 2009, 01:04:28 PM »

PS.    good morning all

Morning Mizzie!

I believe in miracles!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #957 on: February 11, 2009, 01:04:48 PM »

Hi A-1...glad everything is OK and you are safe...I was keeping an eye out for you..I guess there were some really bad tornado's north of Ok. City...saw that on the news

Never seen one live...But I'd like to from a distance

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #958 on: February 11, 2009, 01:06:37 PM »

I AGREE!!! SOMEONE IN THE A FAMILY .. IM THINKING LEE. JMO
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: February 11, 2009, 01:06:46 PM »

Bearly,

I am saying that any arrest will happen after he testifies against his sister, moo.
Oh the penny dropped...gotcha, thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.