April 26, 2024, 07:58:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 268651 times)
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: February 11, 2009, 01:08:01 PM »

I just read the blog from the man who was at the memorial, and was glad to hear there were many pics shown of her that we didn't see, that is one of the things that was lacking at the memorial. If that is true about the remains being in the teddy bear, at first I thought how strange, but then since she was only two years old, in a way that is kind of a special way of remembering her, and maybe that bear was one of her favorites.

She loved bears and we love her, too.  I think it is nice idea to have her ashes in a teddy, it emphasizes that she was just a baby whose life was snuffed out much too soon.

I agree, and I like this idea.

I like it too.  My mom and brother are in urns in my living room.. I think the bear is a very nice to keep a child's ashes.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: February 11, 2009, 01:08:01 PM »

PS.    good morning all

Morning Mizzie!

Phewwww it was a late night in here, I'm still trying to process yesterday.!  Bring on some arrests or docs!!
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #962 on: February 11, 2009, 01:08:17 PM »

I just read the blog from the man who was at the memorial, and was glad to hear there were many pics shown of her that we didn't see, that is one of the things that was lacking at the memorial. If that is true about the remains being in the teddy bear, at first I thought how strange, but then since she was only two years old, in a way that is kind of a special way of remembering her, and maybe that bear was one of her favorites.
  Very possible. I noticed when GA and CA went up to light the candle they both  "reached out" and touched the bear.
Yes no rose, I think it very possible that Caylee's remains might have been at the service afterall.

http://www.perfectmemorials.com/soft-teddy-bear-cremation-urns-c-482.html

Thank-you so it is very possible the remains are in the teddy bear.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: February 11, 2009, 01:10:50 PM »

sorry OT if any MOD could please move
Angela Squatrito , missing Persons to found. TIA

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: February 11, 2009, 01:11:14 PM »

Funerals and memorials are really for the living.  And they seldom give a true picture of the person being buried or honored.  Like so much of life, they are idealized and good times are embraced while bad times are ignored.  Nobody would expect anything else.  But let's be honest.

WAS CAYLEE A HAPPY CHILD?  Sure, Caylee appears happy in all her pictures.  Picture albums show the happy times.  Nobody takes out a camera in the midst of an argument or records a period of jealousy, spite or turmoil.  But we know that the Anthony family had more than its share of dysfunction and what Casey called "drama."  We know that the cops were called to the home a number of times about "verbal disturbances."  We know that neighbors heard loud arguments.  We know that Cindy and Casey had an unhealthy competition going and that Caylee was often the pawn in their disputes.  We know that the family was plagued with financial problems and that George and Cindy came close to divorcing shortly after Caylee was born.  We know that Casey would not tell her parents that she was pregnant, even when the pregnancy was obvious to friends and family members.  We know that lying was a part of life for Casey and perhaps for others in the family.  Yes, it could have been worse.  Caylee lived in a clean home, had plenty to eat, had people who loved her in spite of their imperfections, had a closet filled with clothes and lots of toys.  But Caylee did not have a father.  For whatever reasons, her father was out of her life for good, not even acknowledged by the family.  The day would have come when Caylee asked to see her father or know about him.  What would have happened then?  More lies and denials?  There was a lot of stress in the house on Hopespring Drive.  Caylee even at her young age would have picked up on those tensions, heard those quarrels and begun to understand the accusations and name-calling.  Cindy was seeing a counselor and contemplating getting custody of Caylee.  Casey left home in anger and had no place to go.  Cindy posted on line that "My Caylee Is Missing" in what turned out to be a very prophetic post.  This was a family in turmoil.  Casey was an unwed mother without a job and virtually homeless when Caylee died, completely dependent on stealing and shacking up with boyfriends to provide a roof over her head.  Her own mother described her as a "sociopath" and a pathological liar.  Forgive me if I find it hard to accept the performances of the three Anthonys who want us to believe they were just one little happy, united family before this happened or that they are anywhere near that today.

IS THE FAMILY REALLY UNITED AND SHOWING THEIR SOLIDARITY?  Casey said in her statement that she did not want a public memorial and did not intend to watch the memorial on tv.  She said she preferred a private memorial.  Nor did she approve of cremation, which she claims has already taken place.  It sounds to me as if Casey is not happy about the choices made by her family.  As to the family themselves, George just recently threatened suicide and said in a note that Cindy "could do better" than him.  None of the three have been to visit Casey since the body of Caylee was found, claiming they do not want their visits recorded.  As far as we know, none of the three Anthonys has steady employment now.  Is there idea of stability and solidarity to isolate themselves in that little house where Caylee may well have been killed, surrounded by reminders of her?  Lee has left his fiance to her own devices while he returns to live with mom and dad, as much for financial reasons as anything else, we are told.  Wouldn't it be healthier if they all three tried to get back to some normalcy?  Casey may not go to trial for a year or even longer?  Do they intend to stay holed up, unemployed and depending on the donations of strangers until then?

IS IT SMART TO INSULT THE PUBLIC AND MANY IN THE MEDIA?  The Anthonys had their enemies list and yet they do not seem to realize that their main enemy is within their own family.  Yes, the protesters were rude and crude and bothersome.  But it is one of their own who took Caylee's life, one of their own who caused all these problems, one of their own who told lie after lie, one of their own who sits in jail now accused of Caylee's murder.  It is not Nancy Grace or protesters or Leonard Padilla or anyone else on their "uninvited" list who have caused their problems.  It is Casey.  And after Casey, it is the family dynamics that brought about this tragedy.  Is it wise to try to blame everyone else for your own problems?  Is it wise to imagine that "others" caused this tragedy?  They know better.  The public heard Cindy screaming into the 911 tapes that the car "smells like a dead body" and that she wanted Casey arrested and that "something is wrong."  Are we supposed to just forget that and buy into the warm fuzzy picture of happiness that Cindy tried to portray at the funeral.  Happy families do not end up with pregnant daughters who are afraid to tell their own parents about their situation.  Happy families do not end up with dead grandchildren and daughters in jail for child murder.  Even many flawed and dysfunctional families do not end up with the problems the Anthonys face today.  Those of us who ask questions, who seek answers, who will not be bullied or fooled by elaborate lies and cover ups and who want justice for Caylee are not to blame for what has happened.  Honesty is always the best policy.  Truth is always the only way to go.  We human beings may try other things, but in light of all that has happened, this family needs to be thankful for those of us who want justice for their granddaughter.  As for Casey, she will get justice, too.  She will have her time in court.  She has lawyers who are working hard on her behalf.  But we want justice for Caylee.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: February 11, 2009, 01:11:57 PM »

Very possible. I noticed when GA and CA went up to light the candle they both  "reached out" and touched the bear.
Yes no rose, I think it very possible that Caylee's remains might have been at the service afterall.

Anybody have a guess why Conway would deny that she had been cremated?
annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #966 on: February 11, 2009, 01:12:39 PM »

Finally, caught up with you monkeys!  LOL!  mizjay-Yes, Mark Hawkins the marine.
O.k., I'm floating a few theories here. 
  • Casey killed Caylee (no accident) and had help covering and cleaning (pick any family member-IMO)
  • Casey & Lee accidentally killed Caylee playing duct tape mummy, per internet pics of Lee duct taping roomie (Lee seems to have a perverse sense of humor and Casey's icon collection shows a lot of rage)
  • Somebody in that family may have been molesting that child (I'm extremely uncomfortable with a particular Caylee pic.  If that was deemed normal by this family, they have some serious issues IMO)

I agree there's an underlying something here.  It's like when you hear the Jaws music and you see the slightest flash of grey shadow just under the water's surface.

Let me get this straight. Lee had a relationship with MH's ex, who aborted his baby possibly, then KC has a relationship with MH and was trying to flee to Cal. to tell him something very important ? I'm going to try and look up time lines on all this craziness.

How about this theory. KC kills Caylee in a fit of rage after fight with mom.She puts her body in the abandoned house down the street. During one of the jail visits mentions "places familiar to us" and also mentions the Robinsons down the street. LA goes looking, finds her body, then moves it to the woods just down a little further.
Seems like that is about the time he clams up, doesn't appear too interested in all the "live Caylee" searches. All in all, not very smart but I don't think either of them are sophisticated criminals.

That might explain his devotion and promise as well as his fear. It would also explain why she hasn't ratted out anybody else except the imaginanny. If there was any other person other than family involved she's way too selfish to take the fall by herself. 
THATS WHAT I THINK TOO. LEE FOUND CAYLEE'S REAMINS AFTER CASEY TOLD HIM TO LOOK IN FAMILIAR PLACES AND LEE PLACED THE DUCK TAPE N HEART OVER AYLEE'S MOUTH. JMO.. I DONT THINK LEE MOVED CAYLEE BUT I DO THINK HE FOUND HER WHERE CASEY PUT HER, JMO
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: February 11, 2009, 01:13:10 PM »

Hey Monkeys,
I read on here that bozo is allowed to bring a laptop with air-card into jail for meetings with kc. Some of you mentioned yesterday that is probably how kc say the memorial which I agree. 

Made me think that she could communicate with her family via Skype or some "phone" system. The jail can not record her visits with bozo, how would they know who she is talking to if there is a live laptop in there!?

sorry if already mentioned.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: February 11, 2009, 01:14:51 PM »

THIS IS TOTALLY O/T

thank you for all the monkeys, i love you all. i am really losing it. i hate not having any control over anything. i feel like everthing i do is so imperfect (me) please pray for me cause i need it!!!!! i am so sorry, this is about Caylee, but i am making it about me. i am so thoughtless, love you all. i just feel like i am falling apart. actually am falling apart. i guess the best part is i am back down to 95 lbs. (hubby is mad) i am not sure who offered their email but right i really need it! again i am sorry, i know i am selfish, i feel like i am gonna go crazy. huggs

wendi

wendi my email is grandma.angels@yahoo.com if you need to talk.

thank you!!! i need to talk to someone! i feel so guilty, this shouldn't be about me. thank you again. you really don't know how much this means to me. thank you. huggs! for you. i am so ready to give up.

wendi

Please email me now and we will talk this over.

Wendi,
If you need an ear, I am here too.  I am a therapist so I am a really good listener and friend. 
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 02:00:02 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: February 11, 2009, 01:14:57 PM »

Anybody have a guess why Conway would deny that she had been cremated?

I don't know why, I mean what reason does he have to deny it? Unless, G&C didn't tell him? Nah, probably not? Any other monkeys?

RIP Sweet Puppy
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: February 11, 2009, 01:15:01 PM »

Wow....I bet Caylee's remains were right 'under everyone's noses'.  Not only in the jewelery they were wearing, but in the Teddy Bear.  I wonder if the A's get a kick of tricking the public.  They did say the remains wouldn't be at the service, but now I wonder.  I really had a lot of respect for Brad Conway, but he's the one that said it and now I'm beginning to wonder if Brad is as honest as I first thought.  I'm going back to watch the beginning of the service to see how Cindy handles the bear.  Thanks for showing us this.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #971 on: February 11, 2009, 01:17:45 PM »

Hudsunn thanks for your post, like always you hit the nail on the head, and you snapped me back into reality with some of my thoughts.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #972 on: February 11, 2009, 01:24:08 PM »

Hey Monkeys,
I read on here that bozo is allowed to bring a laptop with air-card into jail for meetings with kc. Some of you mentioned yesterday that is probably how kc say the memorial which I agree. 

Made me think that she could communicate with her family via Skype or some "phone" system. The jail can not record her visits with bozo, how would they know who she is talking to if there is a live laptop in there!?

sorry if already mentioned.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: February 11, 2009, 01:29:20 PM »

THIS IS TOTALLY O/T

thank you for all the monkeys, i love you all. i am really losing it. i hate not having any control over anything. i feel like everthing i do is so imperfect (me) please pray for me cause i need it!!!!! i am so sorry, this is about Caylee, but i am making it about me. i am so thoughtless, love you all. i just feel like i am falling apart. actually am falling apart. i guess the best part is i am back down to 95 lbs. (hubby is mad) i am not sure who offered their email but right i really need it! again i am sorry, i know i am selfish, i feel like i am gonna go crazy. huggs

wendi

wendi my email is grandma.angels@yahoo.com if you need to talk.

thank you!!! i need to talk to someone! i feel so guilty, this shouldn't be about me. thank you again. you really don't know how much this means to me. thank you. huggs! for you. i am so ready to give up.

wendi

Please email me now and we will talk this over.

Wendi,
If you need an ear, I am here too.  I am a therapist so I am a really good listener and friend. 

Klaas,
Would you mind removing my email.  I will send Wendi a personal message.
  Thank you!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 02:00:44 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: February 11, 2009, 01:30:37 PM »

I could be completely wrong, and I respect the opinions of others on this forum but I cannot see Casey protecting anyone.  If there is something she is not telling, it is because she does not want to tell it.  I don't think she cares enough about other people to take any kind of rap for them or to protect any family secrets considering the dire circumstances she is in today.

Besides, she has already told Tony and at least one other person  that she was "abused" sexually, in some way, by her brother and her father.  It cannot be that she is protecting them or guarding some family secret in that area.  The cat is out of the bag, IF she was telling the truth. And there is a good chance she was  lying to get sympathy and/or attention. 

It is significant to me that the Anthonys, who have so vehemently denied many other rumors, would let that one go without any kind of reply much less a denial.  But they have been completely silent on that score.  I just recall that Cindy, who answered every question with paragraphs in her interviews with detectives, gave a small, barely-audible "No" as answer when questioned about sexual abuse in the family.

Did that mean anything?  Who can say?  Casey has been described as a compulsive liar, so her word alone cannot convict anyone.  Likewise, not many of us would trust what any of the three others say about anything.  So we may never know the answer to that one.  But Baez surely has to look at the abuse excuse tactic when they go to trial.  The Zanny the Nanny defense is dead in the water.  Pinning it on someone else will be impossible unless there is extra dna all over the remains.  If he has nobody else to pin the murder on, he has to go with trying to get the lightest possible sentence for Casey, maybe by claiming she was abused by one or more people within the family.

I do agree that we have not heard everything yet and there may be a few more surprises.  The identity of the father of Caylee is certainly one thing that interests me.  Likewise, the role that Lee and/or Cindy may have had in destroying evidence and the possibility that someone else helped to move or dispose of the body or distract searchers from the area in which the body was placed. 

There will be surprises, true. But I do not think they will result in Casey "protecting" someone else unless she is also protecting herself in the process.   She is being described by psychologists as a sociopath.  Sociopaths do not make sacrifices for others. 

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: February 11, 2009, 01:30:41 PM »

Is this old? Hadn't seen it before, so I'm posting it here.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18691296/detail.html

Attorney Wants Defamation Case Against Casey Tossed
Wednesday, February 11, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The attorney representing Casey Anthony In a civil defamation suit has asked that the case be tossed out of court.

Zenaida Gonzalez is suing because Casey claimed someone with that name babysat and then disappeared with Caylee. She said the case has ruined her name.

Casey's attorney filed the motion to dismiss the case this week.

There's no word on when a judge could rule.

RIP Sweet Puppy
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: February 11, 2009, 01:30:47 PM »

Hudson I read and look forward to every one of your posts. 
Thank you for providing such insightful reading.
  and Cheers for Hudson!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: February 11, 2009, 01:33:02 PM »

Also,

Texas EquuSearch Joins Search For Haleigh
Wednesday, February 11, 2009 12:35:04 PM

SATSUMA, Fla. --  Texas EquuSearch director Tim Miller said his group will join in the search for Haleigh Cummings.  Josh Duckett and the Kid Finders Network are also searching for the 5-year-old Putnam County girl who vanished from her home Tuesday morning.

Texas EquuSearch opened an Orlando branch during the search for Caylee Anthony.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/10/missing_child_alert_girl_4_from_putnam_co.html

RIP Sweet Puppy
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: February 11, 2009, 01:33:25 PM »

Kidfinders, Josh Duckett
to help in search for
missing girl
Last Edited: Wednesday, 11 Feb 2009, 12:41 PM EST
Created On: Wednesday, 11 Feb 2009, 12:39 PM EST

SATSUMA, Fla. - The same group of people who helped in the search for missing toddler Caylee Anthony are now lending a hand to help find 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings.

Joshua Duckett, father of missing toddler Trenton Duckett, has already arrived in Satsuma to help the Cummings family.

A team from Kindfinders Network is also on their way. The team plans to send out mailers to help put Haleigh?s face in the public view. There are already flyers up on houses and cars, giving information about the missing girl.

Detectives from the Putnam County Sheriffs Office said there were child custody issues between the girls mother and father, but there was no indication those issues have anything to do with the girls disappearance.

K-9 units have been on the ground helping scour nearby areas for Haleigh, but so far they have turned up nothing.

Detectives said the screen door at the girls home was propped open and may not have been locked. They questioned an air conditioning repairman earlier that day and he has checked out.

FOX 35 recently learned that the girls father, Ronald, was arrested in 2006 for trespassing after warning. He bonded out on a $504 bail.

A Florida Amber Alert was issued for Haleigh on Tuesday. Authorities believe she was abducted. Haleigh?s family plans to hold their second candelight vigil tonight at 8:30 p.m.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: February 11, 2009, 01:34:58 PM »

Finally, caught up with you monkeys!  LOL!  mizjay-Yes, Mark Hawkins the marine.
O.k., I'm floating a few theories here. 
  • Casey killed Caylee (no accident) and had help covering and cleaning (pick any family member-IMO)
  • Casey & Lee accidentally killed Caylee playing duct tape mummy, per internet pics of Lee duct taping roomie (Lee seems to have a perverse sense of humor and Casey's icon collection shows a lot of rage)
  • Somebody in that family may have been molesting that child (I'm extremely uncomfortable with a particular Caylee pic.  If that was deemed normal by this family, they have some serious issues IMO)

I agree there's an underlying something here.  It's like when you hear the Jaws music and you see the slightest flash of grey shadow just under the water's surface.

Let me get this straight. Lee had a relationship with MH's ex, who aborted his baby possibly, then KC has a relationship with MH and was trying to flee to Cal. to tell him something very important ? I'm going to try and look up time lines on all this craziness.

How about this theory. KC kills Caylee in a fit of rage after fight with mom.She puts her body in the abandoned house down the street. During one of the jail visits mentions "places familiar to us" and also mentions the Robinsons down the street. LA goes looking, finds her body, then moves it to the woods just down a little further.
Seems like that is about the time he clams up, doesn't appear too interested in all the "live Caylee" searches. All in all, not very smart but I don't think either of them are sophisticated criminals.

That might explain his devotion and promise as well as his fear. It would also explain why she hasn't ratted out anybody else except the imaginanny. If there was any other person other than family involved she's way too selfish to take the fall by herself. 
THATS WHAT I THINK TOO. LEE FOUND CAYLEE'S REAMINS AFTER CASEY TOLD HIM TO LOOK IN FAMILIAR PLACES AND LEE PLACED THE DUCK TAPE N HEART OVER AYLEE'S MOUTH. JMO.. I DONT THINK LEE MOVED CAYLEE BUT I DO THINK HE FOUND HER WHERE CASEY PUT HER, JMO

Annette    I wrote a post back on your idea but it got lost in a black hole or something. It would be so very gruesome to look for your little neice (dead), find her, then touch her and put duct tape on. It seems incomprehensible to us but out of loyalty to his sister maybe he could've done that.

HUDS    great post
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.