March 28, 2024, 01:30:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 267464 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« on: February 10, 2009, 10:10:09 AM »

« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 09:13:40 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 02:59:48 PM »

Lee Anthony speaks at the memorial.  Click on the picture below to watch the video.

Is it CMA:  Caylee Marie Anthony
OR
Is it CMA:  Casey Marie Anthony?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 03:24:52 PM »

I'm here 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 03:25:51 PM »

Yay!  The Caylee garden pic!  I love that one!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2009, 03:25:57 PM »

I'm here

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 03:26:38 PM »

Caylee Anthony's memorial service:What I saw

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-memorial-what-i-saw-021009,0,4702049.story

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2009, 03:26:45 PM »

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2009, 03:29:43 PM »

IMO, LA seemed so very angry while speaking today.  Like others, I couldn't help but wonder which CMA he was speaking of.  So many of the things he said didn't seem applicable if referring to Caylee.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2009, 03:32:51 PM »

Wow I made it, just as I was trying to post something!!
Good thing I copied it, I'll repost it in a second!! Nice to be in a clean new cage!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2009, 03:33:08 PM »

2NJsons - that beautiful picture of Caylee seems so fitting today.  Thank you.

JuJu o/t - are you feeling any better?
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2009, 03:34:59 PM »

Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation

Interesting information on 501(c)3 status:

How do we get a tax ID number?

Use IRS Form SS-4 to obtain an EIN (Employer Identification Number), an identifying number for all Federal tax purposes, whether you plan to have employees or not. You can apply for an EIN separately if you need one immediately (for banking, for instance), or instead attach a completed Form SS-4 to your application for tax-exempt status. NOTE: This number does not, in any way, indicate whether or not your organization is exempt from tax!

How long will it take to get our tax-exempt status?

The IRS is currently saying that it takes an average of 120 days to process an application. Roughly a quarter to a third of the applications they receive do not require further work, and are processed in six to ten weeks.

Can we ask for donations before we get our tax-exempt status?

The "effective date" of your group’s tax-exempt status will be the day it was originally created. This means that contributions that your organization received after incorporation, but before the IRS issued your exemption letter will not be tax exempt.

Can we pay salaries to our board members? Can we rent a building owned by a board member, or purchase equipment from a board member?

Tax law always permits the payment of reasonable compensation for goods or services actually rendered. If the IRS finds that amounts received by insiders are unreasonably high, however, they can fine both the insider who received the payment, and the board members who approved the payment. It is a good idea, therefore, to fully document the board’s decision-making process when any kind of payment will be made to an insider.

I checked the IRS site, there is nothing regarding the Foundation's status, no indication that a 501(c)3 has been applied for.  There is no tax ID on http://www.sunbiz.org .
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2009, 03:35:02 PM »

Ok, bringing this over from the old cage, since I got locked out and couldn't post it!!

I thought Lee looked angry most of the time.
Cindy did not cry.  At least I didn't see a tear shed.
George was a wreck.  He wants to keep his family together he says.  Cindy rules, mo. 
George knows, mo.

Cindy was on stage...she's a crummy actress. 

To me, LA just seemed kind of cold and impersonal. He did show emotion, but I'm not sure what or who the emotion was for, or even what kind of emotion he was displaying. I think the CMA, and they way he was saying it-almost angrily-was just really ODD.
Odd too that Cindy said she wished she could wrap her arms around Casey.  I know she could not do that in a jail visit, but I think it's odd she has not visited her daughter unless Baez or Casey forbids it.

For as emotional as they feel for her, why don't they visit her, see her in the flesh??? I just don't buy the reason they claim that they're not going-because it's recorded. If they love & miss her THAT much, go anyway!! They know they don't have to talk about anything having to do about the case or the charges against KC. They could talk about how much they miss her, & they could talk about Caylee. Why are they afraid of that being recorded?? I don't know what the reason is, but I'm getting a feeling after the last couple of days, that maybe it is KC refusing to see them. G&C seem to want to tip toe around KC and what they say about her, they are trying to build her up, they seem to me to be the ones who are more "worried". Of course I don't know for sure, but what I do know is that not much is right about anything they do and say!! Most things they do don't make sense.

RIP Sweet Puppy
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2009, 03:35:14 PM »

What's with all the "lit" monkeys?!  Is 3:33 Happy Hour?!   
(I always thought there was a little something extra in that coffee SS!)   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2009, 03:36:29 PM »

IMO, LA seemed so very angry while speaking today.  Like others, I couldn't help but wonder which CMA he was speaking of.  So many of the things he said didn't seem applicable if referring to Caylee.

LA is a POS.After watching that speech it just reiterates to me that this family has no feelings regarding Caylee.Period!Wonder what i'll say after watching CA,and or GA.These people do not represent Normal,Healthy individuals..............

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2009, 03:37:56 PM »

Lee Anthony speaks at the memorial.  Click on the picture below to watch the video.

Is it CMA:  Caylee Marie Anthony
OR
Is it CMA:  Casey Marie Anthony?

Very strange and cryptic once he started the part about the the family being united, having solidarity. It was too weird that he didn't say how incomplete it was without Caylee specifically, that's when he began the CMA declaration of love.

It reminded me of the odd, creepy way he called KC "darling" in one of calls with her. As close as I am with my brothers that is just not something they would ever call me. Nothing is ever simple with this family.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2009, 03:39:52 PM »

Ok, bringing this over from the old cage, since I got locked out and couldn't post it!!

I thought Lee looked angry most of the time.
Cindy did not cry.  At least I didn't see a tear shed.
George was a wreck.  He wants to keep his family together he says.  Cindy rules, mo. 
George knows, mo.

Cindy was on stage...she's a crummy actress. 

To me, LA just seemed kind of cold and impersonal. He did show emotion, but I'm not sure what or who the emotion was for, or even what kind of emotion he was displaying. I think the CMA, and they way he was saying it-almost angrily-was just really ODD.
Odd too that Cindy said she wished she could wrap her arms around Casey.  I know she could not do that in a jail visit, but I think it's odd she has not visited her daughter unless Baez or Casey forbids it.

For as emotional as they feel for her, why don't they visit her, see her in the flesh??? I just don't buy the reason they claim that they're not going-because it's recorded. If they love & miss her THAT much, go anyway!! They know they don't have to talk about anything having to do about the case or the charges against KC. They could talk about how much they miss her, & they could talk about Caylee. Why are they afraid of that being recorded?? I don't know what the reason is, but I'm getting a feeling after the last couple of days, that maybe it is KC refusing to see them. G&C seem to want to tip toe around KC and what they say about her, they are trying to build her up, they seem to me to be the ones who are more "worried". Of course I don't know for sure, but what I do know is that not much is right about anything they do and say!! Most things they do don't make sense.

The Anthony's need to tip-toe around cause Casey know's what they know!When will LE arrest these people or are they just letting them stress themselves out about a potential arrest?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2009, 03:40:43 PM »

After watching/listening top part of the memorial I had to turn the TV off.....when GA started talking about casey...that did it for me...I knew from there on out  I would only get more and more pizzed. I do believe that Lee was talking to casey...at least in part of it....especially about the PROMISE......IMO THAT was to casey. And I'd bet that casey was watching via BJ's computer................how must it feel casey to see so many strangers love your child MORE than you ever could......how must it feel to know that those people were there for Caylee and not for you...that those people KNOW YOU KILLED CAYLEE..I know casey will rot in jail just as she let Caylee lay out in the swamp and rot. As far as CA and her frigging 4 leaf clovers....casey is gonna need a lot more luck than there is in the world and luck doesn't count in the next life!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2009, 03:41:43 PM »

What's with all the "lit" monkeys?!  Is 3:33 Happy Hour?!   
(I always thought there was a little something extra in that coffee SS!)   

*hic* Naaaahh 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2009, 03:42:01 PM »

Hi Sea Searcher, I love your glowing coffee monkey!! He looks good in different colors too:

Hope you don't mind that I electrified so many of your coffee monkeys!! They are so cute though!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2009, 03:43:07 PM »

In the last thread I think it was Always who made a comment about that angel flower display, that was not very attractive. Also the video at the end, Darla I agree I could barely see it, it wasn't well done at all either. I was expecting more video of Caylee, and the video was so dark and dank.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.