April 27, 2024, 01:34:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 268719 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1700 on: February 12, 2009, 03:51:36 PM »

Ok, just curious ... how many monkeys are bothered by the fact that Caylee's remains may have been cremated? Maybe I am just being weird about it, but it would not have been my choice for her. It would not be my choice for my daughter if she were to pass before me. And it would not be my choice for a grandchild, particularly considering the circumstances. Her little body out there bagged up and tossed like trash and then her remains are cremated? I don't know. It just doesn't strike me as right.

Now, I have nothing against cremation. In fact, I'd prefer cremation for myself in hopes of saving my loved ones some money. Plus I'll be dead, so I figure what the heck? But I guess I'm getting all weird about it when it comes to Caylee.

Now I understand why my mother was not comfortable with my telling her I want to be cremated. Now I know funerals, burials are "for the living" and that Caylee went on to a better place the moment her life ended.

Is it just me? 
No one in my family has ever been cremated, I guess because they were all strict Catholics, though my dad wants to be, and my children and my husband and I want to be. Under the circumstances that Caylee was just bones, I don't have a problem with cremation. But what I'm afraid of is if Casey really wanted her buried and Cindy had Caylee cremated just to be vicious to Casey, I have a problem with that. And I don't even know why I have a problem with it, it just seems like a spiteful act.

Yes!  It feels spiteful to me as well.  Not just because she was cremated, but that Cindy knew Casey didn't want her to be.  This whole thing seems like Casey makes a move and Cindy one-ups her, then Casey one-ups Cindy, then Cindy one-ups Casey again.  And over and over, ad-nauseum.  One would have thought it would have ended with Caylee's death... but nope.  Am almost afraid to wonder where and when the one-upping will end!  And will the 'winner' be fully satisfied with that?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1701 on: February 12, 2009, 03:53:23 PM »

Thank-you Sassycat.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1702 on: February 12, 2009, 03:53:39 PM »

hey george...
go home..
let these people actually FIND that child ALIVE...without the CIRCUS or DISTRACTIONS that your family would bring to the search...

just my opinion...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1703 on: February 12, 2009, 03:53:39 PM »

Goodnmad... what's in the ciggie?  Oh....and...can you pass it my way? 

Why, I have no idea what you are talking about ... now where did I put those brownies. I have the munchies.

I remember you, Caylee.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1704 on: February 12, 2009, 03:55:12 PM »

hey george...
go home..
let these people actually FIND that child ALIVE...without the CIRCUS or DISTRACTIONS that your family would bring to the search...

just my opinion...

George may just be trying to get away from Cindy and the whole circus.  She cannot control him here.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1705 on: February 12, 2009, 03:55:13 PM »

Thank-you Sassycat.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1706 on: February 12, 2009, 03:56:01 PM »

Yes!  It feels spiteful to me as well.  Not just because she was cremated, but that Cindy knew Casey didn't want her to be.  This whole thing seems like Casey makes a move and Cindy one-ups her, then Casey one-ups Cindy, then Cindy one-ups Casey again.  And over and over, ad-nauseum.  One would have thought it would have ended with Caylee's death... but nope.  Am almost afraid to wonder where and when the one-upping will end!  And will the 'winner' be fully satisfied with that?   

Sadly, IMO Cindy fought with Casey and it got physical Father's Day evening. Casey "showed her" and killed Caylee.

So, now what? It's sick. Maybe Cindy wants her home so she can choke her again. Or maybe I'm just being cynical.

I remember you, Caylee.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1707 on: February 12, 2009, 03:56:45 PM »

Ok, just curious ... how many monkeys are bothered by the fact that Caylee's remains may have been cremated? Maybe I am just being weird about it, but it would not have been my choice for her. It would not be my choice for my daughter if she were to pass before me. And it would not be my choice for a grandchild, particularly considering the circumstances. Her little body out there bagged up and tossed like trash and then her remains are cremated? I don't know. It just doesn't strike me as right.

Now, I have nothing against cremation. In fact, I'd prefer cremation for myself in hopes of saving my loved ones some money. Plus I'll be dead, so I figure what the heck? But I guess I'm getting all weird about it when it comes to Caylee.

Now I understand why my mother was not comfortable with my telling her I want to be cremated. Now I know funerals, burials are "for the living" and that Caylee went on to a better place the moment her life ended.

Is it just me? 
No one in my family has ever been cremated, I guess because they were all strict Catholics, though my dad wants to be, and my children and my husband and I want to be. Under the circumstances that Caylee was just bones, I don't have a problem with cremation. But what I'm afraid of is if Casey really wanted her buried and Cindy had Caylee cremated just to be vicious to Casey, I have a problem with that. And I don't even know why I have a problem with it, it just seems like a spiteful act.

maybe Casey isn't the only spiteful beyooootch in that family. It's just so tragic that Caylee paid for it with her life. 

It IS tragic!  And it's beyond tragic that Caylee's death doesn't seem to have been enough to bring an end to their petty and spiteful tug-of-war.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1708 on: February 12, 2009, 03:58:30 PM »

Why, I have no idea what you are talking about ... now where did I put those brownies. I have the munchies.

Cheech,we need a document dump like yesterday. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1709 on: February 12, 2009, 03:59:45 PM »

I wonder what would happen if we boxed some pop tarts and sent to Casey along with a care package of donated items from the cage?  Do you reckon the FBI would come for a visit??
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1710 on: February 12, 2009, 04:02:16 PM »

Oldie but "goodie" picture ... There is a lot of rage in these eyes and it is directed at her parents. (That's who she was looking at form what I gather.) Now, maybe she's just a spoiled beyotch or maybe there are real reasons for that rage. Not saying it is an excuse it is NOT. Just saying ... I can see it on her face. Behind all those smiles ...

I remember you, Caylee.
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1711 on: February 12, 2009, 04:02:45 PM »

LOL JUJU WHAT A VISUAL ROTTING NANERS
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1712 on: February 12, 2009, 04:02:59 PM »

Chong is that you? 

I hear ya knockin' but you can't come in

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1713 on: February 12, 2009, 04:03:58 PM »

I wonder what would happen if we boxed some pop tarts and sent to Casey along with a care package of donated items from the cage?  Do you reckon the FBI would come for a visit??

I'd like to send her a box of cow dung with a note:

This is your new lawyer. Better than your old lawyer. Trust me.

I remember you, Caylee.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1714 on: February 12, 2009, 04:06:12 PM »

i dont even believe for one split second that casey 'didnt want caylees remains cremated. of course she would, nothing to go back and be able to retest at any distant date in the future when new forensics are developed.

she and hoseboy just jumped up to pretend it was against her wishes for their own attempted pr purposes. if they really didnt want them cremated they never would have been released to cindy.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1715 on: February 12, 2009, 04:06:19 PM »

Those were the good old days !
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1716 on: February 12, 2009, 04:09:07 PM »

I'd like to send her a box of cow dung with a note:

This is your new lawyer. Better than your old lawyer. Trust me.

You are too much!!

I would like to see what everyone else would like to send.  I know I would send a vial of TRUTH SERUM.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1717 on: February 12, 2009, 04:09:20 PM »

Sadly, IMO Cindy fought with Casey and it got physical Father's Day evening. Casey "showed her" and killed Caylee.

So, now what? It's sick. Maybe Cindy wants her home so she can choke her again. Or maybe I'm just being cynical.

No matter what has gone on between them and what KC is guilty of it still feels like a devastating betrayal- for Cindy to go against the wishes of her daughter regarding cremation. It is such a sensitive issue that they (once again) should have kept this private. NO matter the circumstances, if my family did not honor my wishes re burial/cremation of a child I doubt I would ever speak to them again..
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1718 on: February 12, 2009, 04:11:14 PM »

Oh Goodnmad,

Your feelings are valid simply because you have them.  Your thought process may be different than someone else's would be but then on the reverse; they are also much like many other's who feel just like you do.

If it weren't for the tragic way Caylee met her death, it would have been my choice to have her cremated and then buried with my remains when I pass.  KC lost that right when she killed Caylee so then I would say that I would have to defer to the next of kin which would be (you know who)...

Bless Your Sensitive Heart!
(((((Hugs)))))
PJ (Paula) flower

PJ, as always, you are a sweetie. smooch Just love ya. So many kind people find their way here to this board.

It says here in my book study that you are a Royal  queen king person that brings sunny :smt055to others.  I Love you too:smt058
I :smt049all of our Monkey Family!!!

PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1719 on: February 12, 2009, 04:11:36 PM »

Oldie but "goodie" picture ... There is a lot of rage in these eyes and it is directed at her parents. (That's who she was looking at form what I gather.) Now, maybe she's just a spoiled beyotch or maybe there are real reasons for that rage. Not saying it is an excuse it is NOT. Just saying ... I can see it on her face. Behind all those smiles ...

When she is not aware she is being filmed (jail conversations) you see exactly how much contempt she feels for her mother.
I think this whole case comes down to how much KC hates Cindy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.