April 28, 2024, 05:08:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 268780 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1720 on: February 12, 2009, 04:13:45 PM »

Since at least to me George is the only one that seems to have normal feelings, and it does appear Mark Nejame, Tim Miller and Lp all seem to care about him, maybe this is therapy for him trying to help. I don't know I've been fooled by George several times, and I keep coming back and defending him, maybe somethings wrong with me?

Nothing is wrong with you, no rose!  This just shows how kind you are, how you would react with empathy toward anyone in such a situation.  It's the way most of us feel and would be toward others, am thinking.  The problem here is that George changes so much it's hard to get a handle on how to act/react with him.  Just when we think we've got it figured out he flipflops.  It's not us being weird, it's him and the others in the A family.  IMO, we are honest folks, trying to make sense of a situation filled with lies.  That's why it feels so strange to us, it's like trying to fit a round peg into a square hole.  So again, it's not you!  It's them, their lies, the constant change-up, cover-up, and crazyness. 

IMO  

Really, I guess GA can do whatever he wants. I mean, he's not going to not do it because others don't want him to. The problem though is he needs to take care of his own business! Everything that happened did not happen 5 years ago, it's still ongoing, and as a matter of fact it's very early on in this whole story. My personal feeling is that this is not a good time for him to be doing this sort of work. Maybe I am wrong, and maybe this is a good thing for him and those he tries to help. Just giving the situation though and how it is still early on, I think he needs to deal with his own problems first. This, as I said, is just my personal opinion based on all I know about GA & this whole "A" Family saga. I'm not a physchologist, or physchiatrist or even remotely close, but I am some one who likes things to make sense. When things don't make sense I try to figure out why. To me, GA helping/comforting someone whose child was just kidnapped just doesn't make sense. Not now, maybe in the future, but I think it's too soon especially when he isn't remotely close to fixing his own problems. It's nothing personal against GA, I don't hate GA (I don't hate any of the A's, just have lots of problems with how they've handled their whole situation since the beginning). That's it, not saying I'm right or anything because it's just the way I feel.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1721 on: February 12, 2009, 04:14:31 PM »

We each have our own feelings about George and how he should handle this missing child situation.

I feel that this is exactly what George needs right now.  To be there to offer support and give hope to someone else.  This may be part of the therapy that will help him get thru his depression.  What he will say or do is not known. 

But at least he got out of that house, headed north to offer assistance.  Too bad Cindy didn't go and offer some help as well.  Or..maybe I shouldn't say that, maybe she is there.  But as everyone knows the searchers need to be fed, watered, etc.

So...let's give George a chance.  I firmly believe, if he was totally away from that family and was not completely directed by others, that he would have told the TRUTH in the beginning.

I believe he is about the only ....NORMAL...one.  And at this time, his depression isn't helping him one bit.

With respect I could not disagree with you more - Caylee was NEVER missing and all of them know it.  They have to stop this charade of still portraying Caylee as having gone "missing" NO she was murdered by her mother.    For George & Cindy still be associating themselves & going into business with the Milsteads after everything that came out about their background, shows judgment & character.  George is NOT stable enough to offer ANYTHING - what the man needs to do is get a job unrelated to minor children & pay his own bills for once in his life then maybe he could get from underneath Cindy's strongarm

The gall of these people is incredible. You are right.  Caylee was never missing.  Casey knew where she was all the time, and IMO so did George.  I don't feel the least bit sorry for any of them.  Hayleigh's dad took a lie detector test and passed.  How about George? Cindy? That creep Lee? Until they do, which will happen when hell freezes over, I will not waste one bit of sympathy for them,  I feel so sad for Hayleigh's dad.  This is truly a tragedy. I hope those damn Anthonys get away from these poor people.  Decent people should not associate with them.
Wanted to say I agree also that Caylee was never missing, she was murdered. The Anthonys want us to believe she was missing and that Casey had nothing to do with it. At a memorial which was supposed to be for Caylee, George, Cindy and Lee all professed their support and also asked for support of Casey. It was wrong on every level. Casey needs to ask for her own forgiveness.

Dogmom, I really like that.  "Casey should ask for her own forgiveness."  Very good.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1722 on: February 12, 2009, 04:14:50 PM »

I cannot understand Cindy's outpouring of love to Casey and then to creamate her child????  This is too strange.    Even if I hated my daughter, I would never cremate my grandchild unless I wanted to keep anyone from seeing the bones or maybe dig them up later and sell them.  There are people out there who would do such a thing.  Cindy just seems like such a two-face person.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1723 on: February 12, 2009, 04:16:55 PM »

DNA Connects Rape Suspect To Florida Mall Case
Thursday, February 12, 2009 – updated: 3:29 pm EST February 12, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Orange County Sheriff's Office said the suspects in the rape of an 11-year-old girl may be connected to a year-old case that happened at Florida Mall.

"Once we put the suspects' DNA into the system, we obtained another hit. This was a January 2008 case where a girl was at Florida Mall, she was picked up by two Hispanic males in a black car, taken around some buildings at the mall and sexually battered," Detective Rich Mankewich said Thursday afternoon during a news conference (watch it).

The DNA hit was connected to 23-year-old Richard Morales-Marin, but investigators have yet to question Morales-Marin or the other suspect in the rape of the 11-year-old, 24-year-old Juan Hernandez-Muzalvo.

"We don't know how many other cases are out there," Mankewich said.

Thursday morning, Morales-Marin made his first court appearance on charges he abducted and raped an 11-year-old girl, but Hernandez-Muzalvo could not because at the time he was put on suicide watch.

Morales-Marin, appeared before Judge Heather Higbee via video feed Thursday. Hernandez-Muzalvo was taken off suicide watch and put on psychological observation Thursday afternoon and was scheduled to appear before a judge Friday morning.

During Thursday afternoon's news conference, Mankewich said that the men have been in Central Florida since January 2008 and were working in construction. He said they may have had a work visa. He said the men at one point while in custody were laughing and joking.

"They're not up there sobbing. It's just like, 'Oh, sorry about what happened.' Why did they do it? They really didn't say. They say they've never done this before and they really can't say why they did it," said Rich Mankewich of the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

A court room interpreter was called in to assist as the men were denied bond. Investigators said it is likely both men and their families were in the country illegally. Both men live in the same home on Citadel Drive, which is about two miles from where the girl was raped on Rose Boulevard.

Investigators said both men confessed to raping the 11-year-old girl last week in an abandoned home. The girl was attacked after she got off of a LYNX bus on Orange Blossom Trail and Lancaster on Thursday. She was on her way to school and said the men pulled her into a purple sedan and raped her inside an abandoned home near Oak Ridge Road.

The resemblance between Morales and the composite sketch that the victim helped investigators create are incredibly similar (see comparison).

"This case came together through an extremely cooperative victim, child victim, she gave us a great disclosure and provided us with excellent details," Mankewich said.

The wife of one of the suspects helped investigators break the case. Hernandez-Muzalvo's wife, Eustolea Ortega, said they all lived in the home on Rose Boulevard, which has since been abandoned.

"I feel very bad because, of course. It's terrible. So I only was thinking I knew the police would be coming here because I lived over there," she said.

Ortega told Eyewitness News that she saw a composite sketch of the man deputies were looking for and called 911.

"I think about that girl. This is terrible. You can do whatever you want, but no, not to..." an emotional Ortega told WFTV Thursday morning, struggling to find the English words to describe exactly how she felt (watch interview).

Acting on her tip, deputies said they tracked down Morales-Marin. They said he had his bags packed and may have been trying to leave town. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents detained Morales-Marin and he agreed to give a DNA sample, which the Florida Department of Law Enforcement matched to the victim. Morales-Marin confessed and told the agents that Hernando-Muzalvo was also involved.

Eyewitness News was at the scene when the two suspects were walked to a patrol car at the Orange County Sheriff's Office late Wednesday night (raw video | images).

"Do you have anything to say for yourself at all? Any comment?" asked WFTV reporter Derrol Nail.

They didn't have anything to say, but detectives said Juan Hernandez-Monzalvo and Richard Morales Marin both confessed to abducting and raping the 11-year-old-girl last week.

Hernandez-Muzalvo's wife broke down in tears Thursday morning.

"Is it scary to think that you were living in the same house?" asked WFTV reporter Mark Boyle.

"It is terrible. It's the worst thing because I think about my babies, I think about the girl and it's terrible. You can do whatever you want, but not that thing. This is horrible," responded Ortega.

Jimmy Williams lives across the street from the suspects' house.

"You have kids in this neighborhood and people let their kids go and not pay attention to them. Then anything could happen, but them doing what they did, they need to be prosecuted severely," said Williams.

Investigators said they recovered a knife and the car, which was not purple as originally described by the girl, but was a dark-colored vehicle.

"This is huge for us. This was a huge case from the beginning. It's not very often an 11-year-old girl gets kidnapped and sexually battered. We put a lot of hours into this investigation,' said Rich Mankewich of the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Detectives said they are cross-checking the DNA from both men against other crimes to see if either are involved in other unsolved cases.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1724 on: February 12, 2009, 04:17:13 PM »

Caylee Anthony's Grandfather in Putnam County for Support
Posted By: Gary Detman     Created: 2/12/2009 12:29:57 PM    Updated: 2/12/2009 1:52:42 PM
Recommend (1)Print Article Email Article Larger Smaller

SATSUMA, FL -- The grandfather of Caylee Anthony, the little girl from Orlando found dead last December, is in Putnam County to offer support to the families of Haleigh Cummings.

Haleigh has been missing since she went to bed Monday night.

George Anthony is with Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings. The two had lunch together and spoke to the media afterward.

Mr. Anthony says he is here for support, and that he and Cummings are part of a unique club. Anthony says this is not about him, it's just about finding Haleigh.

Caylee Anthony disappeared last summer. Police found her remains last December. Caylee's mother Casey is charged in her killing.

Caylee Anthony's Grandfather in Putnam County for Support

I keep reading all these news releases about George Anthony going to help Haleigh's father, and it dawned on me, its all about the Anthony's again.  We need information on Haleigh, not on George.  I am appalled.

I wish that George would just Man-UP and go get himself a real job.   Support his family.   Who's paying the freaking bills in that house?   No one has worked for months.    His grand daughter was murdered by his own daughter.   Caylee was never missing.  Its about time for George and Cindy to get on with their lives, face the truth, and get jobs to support themselves.  If my child went missing, the last peopleI would want in my face would be the A's.    They make me sick.   OK.  Throw nanners.

Nope.  I'm not throwing anything.  I wouldn't think of throwing something at someone who is absolutely right.  Get a job George.  Tell the truth for once.  Leave these poor people whose daughter is truly missing alone.  You are a pest.

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1725 on: February 12, 2009, 04:19:46 PM »

hey george...
go home..
let these people actually FIND that child ALIVE...without the CIRCUS or DISTRACTIONS that your family would bring to the search...

just my opinion...

George may just be trying to get away from Cindy and the whole circus.  She cannot control him here.

well he can get AWAY somewhere ELSE.... for gawdsakes.. this man was just a short time ago saying he was commiting suicide...in a pysche ward... what is he DOING around such a EMOTIONAL scene again...

take it down the road george...

get YOUR family in order before you go gettin in the midst of ANOTHERS family...

unless its for money...then i can see your point...

GAH!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1726 on: February 12, 2009, 04:22:30 PM »

DNA Connects Rape Suspect To Florida Mall Case
Thursday, February 12, 2009 – updated: 3:29 pm EST February 12, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Orange County Sheriff's Office said the suspects in the rape of an 11-year-old girl may be connected to a year-old case that happened at Florida Mall.

What does this have to do with Caylee Marie's case, nothing

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1727 on: February 12, 2009, 04:23:47 PM »

hi monkey friends!

sorry if this has been brought up already, I have been swimming in a sea of schoolwork.

Anyone else freak out like I did last night when LP was talking on NG show and was gonna say ONE more thing before commercial when NG cut him off...then said "go ahead, Leonard".  LP said something like, "I don't wanna stick my neck out there"  What else could it be besides that Lee is really Caylee's dad?

Also, after Lee's totally creepy "CMA! CMA!" weirdness at the funeral, I have no doubt in my mind that he is one big jerk.  Remember his old MySpace postings that we read of his...they were super long and went on and on about how much he hated and despised his ex-girlfried and basically wanted her dead.  Also why would he only be wearing a Casey pin on his shirt?  (the green pin)  I say it's because he's the dad.

Another thing that creeped me out about the family at the funeral was George talking about smelling Caylee's sweat and missing it.   There are some things that you just don't say, because they are creepy.  This is one of them.   What do you guys think?

Interesting ... maybe so. LP has said it before. Now, I don't know if it's true. I'd imagine if it is, we will find out sooner or later. But based on their strange behavior it is entirely possible.

Well, that comment about her sweat caught me off guard too. But I get what he is saying. It just didn't "sound" quite right, but I think the sentiment was good.

Ok, it's like this ... a friend I used to work with said she like to see her little girl's "tushy" not perverted, just that it was cute. Then a guy who worked in the office -- no kids of his own -- said yes, little kids are so cute when they are naked.

Well, ok, I get that babies are "cute" naked. They are cute any which way. But when he made the comment it was weird.  IDK now I sound weird

George and Lee freaked me out.  Cindy just disgusted me.  Yes, that was a strange thing George said about smelling Caylee's sweat, but that "CMA, CMA, CMA" stuff was bizarre.  Now Conway said he was just telling his sister that he loved her.  I have never heard a brother tell a sister that his life wasn't complete without her.  This kind of sentiment is usually reserved for a lover.  I have resisted even commenting on Lee possibly being Caylee's father but now, I don't know.  I think it's possible.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1728 on: February 12, 2009, 04:27:23 PM »

George and Lee freaked me out.  Cindy just disgusted me.  Yes, that was a strange thing George said about smelling Caylee's sweat, but that "CMA, CMA, CMA" stuff was bizarre.  Now Conway said he was just telling his sister that he loved her.  I have never heard a brother tell a sister that his life wasn't complete without her.  This kind of sentiment is usually reserved for a lover.  I have resisted even commenting on Lee possibly being Caylee's father but now, I don't know.  I think it's possible.

My thought exactly. I love my brother but sheesh. Incomplete? Without my daughter, yes. I mean I'd be crushed if I lost my brother ... but the words Lee used are strange ... The LA and KC relationship is not normal IMO.

ok monkey monks ... I'm off to the little house. Have a good one!

I remember you, Caylee.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1729 on: February 12, 2009, 04:28:34 PM »

We each have our own feelings about George and how he should handle this missing child situation.

I feel that this is exactly what George needs right now.  To be there to offer support and give hope to someone else.  This may be part of the therapy that will help him get thru his depression.  What he will say or do is not known. 

But at least he got out of that house, headed north to offer assistance.  Too bad Cindy didn't go and offer some help as well.  Or..maybe I shouldn't say that, maybe she is there.  But as everyone knows the searchers need to be fed, watered, etc.

So...let's give George a chance.  I firmly believe, if he was totally away from that family and was not completely directed by others, that he would have told the TRUTH in the beginning.

I believe he is about the only ....NORMAL...one.  And at this time, his depression isn't helping him one bit.

With respect I could not disagree with you more - Caylee was NEVER missing and all of them know it.  They have to stop this charade of still portraying Caylee as having gone "missing" NO she was murdered by her mother.    For George & Cindy still be associating themselves & going into business with the Milsteads after everything that came out about their background, shows judgment & character.  George is NOT stable enough to offer ANYTHING - what the man needs to do is get a job unrelated to minor children & pay his own bills for once in his life then maybe he could get from underneath Cindy's strongarm

I agree that George needs to stabilize and move thru his own healing before trying to help others in need.  Going to Haleigh's father's side is better left to those who are stable, IMO.  Yes, being there can indeed be helpful *to George* in his own healing........ and yet....... it isn't what Haleigh's father needs at this time, and THAT ought to be (IMO) the more important thing to be considered, over what George needs.  And that's just considering the level of healing of George, it isn't taking into consideration all that has gone on with Caylee's case, attitudes and behaviors of the A family, as well as the particulars of the case.  Which, IMO, is not similiar enough at all to Haleigh's case, for any of the A's n friends to be of any help. 

IMO again, their rushing to that father's side is nothing more than a publicity stunt... again... just more bullshit to gain sympathy and a sense of good feeling FOR the A family.   

Now.. Duckett being there?  Yes, I do believe that will be helpful to Haleigh's father, and healing for Duckett as well.  The timing feels right for that. 

And at any point having Mark Klaas involved would be a good thing, IMO.  What he is doing for others is beyond admirable.  And of course, Tim would have been my first call. 

Am on the fence regarding LP's involvement.  Still not sure why he got involved with the Anthony case.  We don't see *Dog* running around chasing missing kids or putting up funds for rewards or bail for the likely murderers.  Dog has my respect.  LP??     Am just not sure what his intentions are.  I'm the one from Sacramento, who recognized LP from there, the one who in the beginning was in utter shock, dismay, and embarrassment that he got involved.  He's a joke in Sac Town, and I'd wish him back there except I wouldn't wish that on my friends n family there.

But LE involved in Haleigh's case definitely needs to, IMO, send the A's and Kidfinders packing... And with good reason. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1730 on: February 12, 2009, 04:28:58 PM »

Since at least to me George is the only one that seems to have normal feelings, and it does appear Mark Nejame, Tim Miller and Lp all seem to care about him, maybe this is therapy for him trying to help. I don't know I've been fooled by George several times, and I keep coming back and defending him, maybe somethings wrong with me?

Good Afternoon Monks..old and new!  Trying once again to get caught up..I too feel that it's OK for GA to be there....IMO he is the only one worth saving in this family.....IF he can give any comfort to this family I say GO GEORGE! Like nrcg says....several people that I respect seem to like him...so I am going to go on their feelings and hope that GA can help this family by being there.  Now I will hide before I get nanners thrown at me!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1731 on: February 12, 2009, 04:31:27 PM »

Ok, just curious ... how many monkeys are bothered by the fact that Caylee's remains may have been cremated? Maybe I am just being weird about it, but it would not have been my choice for her. It would not be my choice for my daughter if she were to pass before me. And it would not be my choice for a grandchild, particularly considering the circumstances. Her little body out there bagged up and tossed like trash and then her remains are cremated? I don't know. It just doesn't strike me as right.

Now, I have nothing against cremation. In fact, I'd prefer cremation for myself in hopes of saving my loved ones some money. Plus I'll be dead, so I figure what the heck? But I guess I'm getting all weird about it when it comes to Caylee.

Now I understand why my mother was not comfortable with my telling her I want to be cremated. Now I know funerals, burials are "for the living" and that Caylee went on to a better place the moment her life ended.

Is it just me? 

Personally I am glad that she was cremated...she lay in the swamp and rotted while her mother, her killer was out stealing and partying.....I am glad she is no longer on/in the ground.  JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #1732 on: February 12, 2009, 04:31:38 PM »

The gall of these people is incredible. You are right.  Caylee was never missing.  Casey knew where she was all the time, and IMO so did George.  I don't feel the least bit sorry for any of them.  Hayleigh's dad took a lie detector test and passed.  How about George? Cindy? That creep Lee? Until they do, which will happen when hell freezes over, I will not waste one bit of sympathy for them,  I feel so sad for Hayleigh's dad.  This is truly a tragedy. I hope those damn Anthonys get away from these poor people.  Decent people should not associate with them.
Wanted to say I agree also that Caylee was never missing, she was murdered. The Anthonys want us to believe she was missing and that Casey had nothing to do with it. At a memorial which was supposed to be for Caylee, George, Cindy and Lee all professed their support and also asked for support of Casey. It was wrong on every level. Casey needs to ask for her own forgiveness.

Dogmom, I really like that.  "Casey should ask for her own forgiveness."  Very good.
THX babybear.
milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1733 on: February 12, 2009, 04:33:08 PM »

I was just weatching a coverage from Satsuma and the family was telling the reporters how great it was that they were giving them so much coverage and how much the appreciated it.   Then dumba$$ George gets on camera and tells the media to back off so the family can have room to absorb what is happening. Is he stuppid or what. This family has nothing to hide-they need all the media coverage they can get. George needs to go home and stop hindering this case.
Even digging in the family background I am sure we will see a lot of stuff on both parents. They went thru a divorce and custody battle. We all know what is said in these instances is not necessarily the truth. GO HOME GEORGE!!!!!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1734 on: February 12, 2009, 04:34:25 PM »

Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say
Helen Eckinger | Sentinel Staff Writer
3:54 PM EST, February 12, 2009
1 2 3 4 next SATSUMA - 3:53 p.m.

Brad Conway, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney, has confirmed that George Anthony is in Satsuma, offering support to Haleigh's family.

"He went up there because his family went through the exact same thing they're going through now," Conway said. "George has gone up to lend help and support and sympathy to the family and do whatever they need while the search goes on."

Conway said that Cindy Anthony did not accompany her husband to Satsuma, but that they both have been reaching out to members of the media who covered the Caylee case to make sure that Haleigh's disappearance gets as much coverage as possible. They also do not want their involvement to detract attention from Haleigh.

More Orlando Sentinel blogs "The irony of this is the media attention that they get is helping the search for Haleigh but they also are aware that they do not want Caylee Marie's case to overshadow what they are trying to do for Haleigh," Conway said. "They want this to be about Haleigh Cummings and finding this little girl "

3:21 p.m.

Texas EquuSearch has found a location to use as a staging area in Satsuma.

Anyone who wishes to help the group search for Haleigh tomorrow needs be at 914 E. Buffalo Bluff Rd. at 8 a.m. tomorrow, according to Tim Miller, EquuSearch's founder and director.

Miller said that volunteers, who need to be 18 or older, should wear long pants, closed toed shoes, and comfortable clothes. He also asked that volunteers bring their own sack lunches if possible - the group has plenty of water for volunteers, but there aren't many places to buy food near the staging area, which is less than an eighth of a mile from Haleigh's home

2:52 p.m.

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla confirmed to the Sentinel that he is offering a reward for Haleigh's safe return.

Padilla, who is in Satsuma, said that he will give $25,000 to anyone responsible for Haleigh's safe return before midnight Saturday.

"The first five day of a kidnapping are crucial - after that they start getting panicky and want to get rid of the child," Padilla said, explaining the deadline.

Padilla also confirmed reports that George Anthony is in Satsuma and is spending time with Ronald Cummings' and his family, although he said he has not spoken to Anthony.

"I guess he's commiserating with the family," Padilla said.

2:27 p.m.

The Gainsville Sun is reporting that George Anthony is with Ronald Cummings' family on its Twitter feed. Check it out and more here.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1735 on: February 12, 2009, 04:34:48 PM »

Ok, just curious ... how many monkeys are bothered by the fact that Caylee's remains may have been cremated? Maybe I am just being weird about it, but it would not have been my choice for her. It would not be my choice for my daughter if she were to pass before me. And it would not be my choice for a grandchild, particularly considering the circumstances. Her little body out there bagged up and tossed like trash and then her remains are cremated? I don't know. It just doesn't strike me as right.

Now, I have nothing against cremation. In fact, I'd prefer cremation for myself in hopes of saving my loved ones some money. Plus I'll be dead, so I figure what the heck? But I guess I'm getting all weird about it when it comes to Caylee.

Now I understand why my mother was not comfortable with my telling her I want to be cremated. Now I know funerals, burials are "for the living" and that Caylee went on to a better place the moment her life ended.

Is it just me? 
No one in my family has ever been cremated, I guess because they were all strict Catholics, though my dad wants to be, and my children and my husband and I want to be. Under the circumstances that Caylee was just bones, I don't have a problem with cremation. But what I'm afraid of is if Casey really wanted her buried and Cindy had Caylee cremated just to be vicious to Casey, I have a problem with that. And I don't even know why I have a problem with it, it just seems like a spiteful act.

It sounds like you are more angry that cin-cin was again able to do what SHE wanted than the fact that Caylee was cremated...and in that I AGREE..y entire family will be cremated and my pets have been cremated and I have them with me. I won't go into graphic details about why I prefer cremation to burial.

Rest in Peace Caylee

dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #1736 on: February 12, 2009, 04:35:34 PM »

hey george...
go home..
let these people actually FIND that child ALIVE...without the CIRCUS or DISTRACTIONS that your family would bring to the search...

just my opinion...

George may just be trying to get away from Cindy and the whole circus.  She cannot control him here.

well he can get AWAY somewhere ELSE.... for gawdsakes.. this man was just a short time ago saying he was commiting suicide...in a pysche ward... what is he DOING around such a EMOTIONAL scene again...

take it down the road george...

get YOUR family in order before you go gettin in the midst of ANOTHERS family...

unless its for money...then i can see your point...

GAH!
I agree, he needs to deal with his own very serious issues before diving into others. 
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1737 on: February 12, 2009, 04:36:35 PM »

I was just weatching a coverage from Satsuma and the family was telling the reporters how great it was that they were giving them so much coverage and how much the appreciated it.   Then dumba$$ George gets on camera and tells the media to back off so the family can have room to absorb what is happening. Is he stuppid or what. This family has nothing to hide-they need all the media coverage they can get. George needs to go home and stop hindering this case.
Even digging in the family background I am sure we will see a lot of stuff on both parents. They went thru a divorce and custody battle. We all know what is said in these instances is not necessarily the truth. GO HOME GEORGE!!!!!

welll.....i think that folks in need WANT the media there to HELP... but dont realize that the media is there for THE STORY.. the RATINGS.... not to be their buddy or friend..

so when they say they WANT the media.. doesnt necessarily mean they want them in THIER FACES AND LIVES.... but yet.. that is what they are going to do...

take the good with the bad... or dont get yer mugg on tv...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1738 on: February 12, 2009, 04:38:59 PM »

Geez George!  These people actually want to find Hayleigh... they belong in the public eye to make pleads if anyone has her...that is how it's done George ... 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: February 12, 2009, 04:39:19 PM »

Cindy wanted them cremated because if they would have buried her, someone would have "messed" with the burial site...at least I'm pretty sure that's what the rumor is.

IMO that's more of cin-cin's drama bullchit!! ATTENTION WHORE

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.