April 24, 2024, 11:01:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings 5, Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #1 2/10/09-2/20/09  (Read 649445 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1040 on: February 14, 2009, 07:38:27 PM »

Behind the Scenes at Satsuma, Florida

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1041 on: February 14, 2009, 07:46:09 PM »

So does anyone have any idea's about what kind of dvd's, tapes they would have seized at the scene that night?  I mean why seize them unless they are illegal or could it have been video of Haleigh? And if these other people are listed on the original report as witnesses does this mean they were present when the police showed up?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1042 on: February 14, 2009, 07:52:02 PM »

Also there is only one set of child's footprints that were noted, if there were others you'd think that would be in the report as well.  I still would like a comparison of Misty's footprints next to Haleighs.  I know it sounds silly, but you never know.

It also scares the crap out of me that she supposedly wondered so far on foot alone at night.
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1043 on: February 14, 2009, 07:53:24 PM »

I believe that is the birthdate of the GF Misty, not Bio Mom Crystal.

So Conway said the Ants were " working behind the scenes " Gag me.
Happy Valentines Day my Monkee Amies. I am going out for a nice family dinner. 
I do intend to feel some LOVE even if it's from a couple of little ones.
I am trying to wean myslef away fom posting about the Ant family over there in the other thread, but I am still praying for a doc dump & FINGERPRINTS from CMA who not be able to do a CYA ! 

Misty Croslin: DOB: 12-09-91

(according to the police report)

I think about my lil siter who was born in 92. She is very good with children she has 3 nieces and a nephew. One of the babies being my own. But if she had to do it full time she would go crazy. She is to involved with myspace and going out with friends and stuff. I couldn't imagine Misty giving these children her full attention all day and half the night. And what 17 year old goes to bed around 10-10:30? Jeez when I was 17 I was wide awake and ready to go out or was already out roaming around.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1044 on: February 14, 2009, 07:54:51 PM »

The website I mentioned above that George told us to go to is http://helpfindhaleigh.com/

It is still not functional.

It's in one of the videos with George he is corrected on the name. This is not the correct name. I pulled it up today but didn't save it.  All that was there was a flyer.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1045 on: February 14, 2009, 08:03:14 PM »

The website I mentioned above that George told us to go to is http://helpfindhaleigh.com/

It's in one of the videos with George he is corrected on the name. This is not the correct name. I pulled it up today but didn't save it.  All that was there was a flyer.

http://www.bringhaleighhome.com/

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1046 on: February 14, 2009, 08:04:08 PM »

Did y'all notice that Misty just turned 17 on December 16?  For some reason, that really creeps me out....

Disturbing but sexual consent is 16 in Florida, but where are her parents that a minor child is living with an adult man - for most parents this is a O HELL TO THE NO!

In some places here in Fla. the parents OH HELL TO THE NO translates into , yeah,whatever to the LE... Basically, at a certain age LE will not even step in to stop a 17 year old girl from making the biggest mistake of her life by hooking up and moving in with an adult man with child/children from the last girl that got mixed up with him... umm yes, I am bitter from my situation such as that... speaking of,my now 18 year old and her dead beat dad bf just showed up and they are fighting...feel the love on valentines day.. I shall return...       

P.S  I forgot to add, the family we have seen so far remind me of my daughters bf.. uggg

Ack, Searching, I'm so sorry you are in that situation.  Sometimes I wish we as parents could go back to the olden thing of pre-arranged marriages for our kids.  Cuz I could sure have chosen better for my sons at times.  lol  And to be honest, not sure any girl will be 'good enough' for my youngest 98% 'perfect' son.     (okies, I'm working on that bad attitude.. heh)  Oh how I wish tho that our kids wouldn't even think of getting hooked up with anyone until they are about 35 yrs. old.      

We can dream right???

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1047 on: February 14, 2009, 08:17:32 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYYSeZwTQuQ&feature=related

This guy is funny, but he scares even me, dont know who he is, but I hope he is coming to Florida...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1048 on: February 14, 2009, 08:19:41 PM »

OMG~ LP is on that video stating he think that Haleigh is alive and the gf knows where she is, that she has her with some friends

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1049 on: February 14, 2009, 08:21:13 PM »

OMG~ LP is on that video stating he think that Haleigh is alive and the gf knows where she is, that she has her with some friends

Isn't that exactly what he thought about Caylee? Drja Vu all over again

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1050 on: February 14, 2009, 08:24:17 PM »

Ye Island I listened to that and LP needs to stop with that crap, first of all no way would the girl friend need to take the child, she already was with her day in and day out, and I doubt any of her friends would want a five year old either, thats just crazy,   LP also thought he could find Caylee to but guess what nope, didnt work....I have been researching alot on this case and I think someone did come in and take the child it could be someone the family's knows or it could be a stranger but someone did come in and take her, and the story will surfice pretty soon, Im sure of that,,,,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1051 on: February 14, 2009, 08:31:28 PM »

Ye Island I listened to that and LP needs to stop with that crap, first of all no way would the girl friend need to take the child, she already was with her day in and day out, and I doubt any of her friends would want a five year old either, thats just crazy,   LP also thought he could find Caylee to but guess what nope, didnt work....I have been researching alot on this case and I think someone did come in and take the child it could be someone the family's knows or it could be a stranger but someone did come in and take her, and the story will surfice pretty soon, Im sure of that,,,,

I think if someone did come in, I agree it would be someone the family knows...........stranger abductions are from a home are more rare although they do happen, it's usually someone the family know. I know about Polly K, Elizabeth S etc., but those are the exception to the rule when it comes to taking someone from their home.

You have nanners

[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1052 on: February 14, 2009, 08:32:03 PM »

http://www.bringhaleighhome.com/

Ah. Thanks.

Web-Site Provided By Kid Finders Network

As Today said, it is just a flyer.

Wow, that group sure does help, huh? (Not.)

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1053 on: February 14, 2009, 08:34:34 PM »

I think if someone did come in, I agree it would be someone the family knows...........stranger abductions from a home are more rare although they do happen, it's usually someone the family knows. I know about Polly K, Elizabeth S etc., but those are the exception to the rule when it comes to taking someone from their home.

You have nanners

Edit~Still too hungover to type (or think)

[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1054 on: February 14, 2009, 08:37:07 PM »

Did y'all notice that Misty just turned 17 on December 16?  For some reason, that really creeps me out....

Disturbing but sexual consent is 16 in Florida, but where are her parents that a minor child is living with an adult man - for most parents this is a O HELL TO THE NO!

In some places here in Fla. the parents OH HELL TO THE NO translates into , yeah,whatever to the LE... Basically, at a certain age LE will not even step in to stop a 17 year old girl from making the biggest mistake of her life by hooking up and moving in with an adult man with child/children from the last girl that got mixed up with him... umm yes, I am bitter from my situation such as that... speaking of,my now 18 year old and her dead beat dad bf just showed up and they are fighting...feel the love on valentines day.. I shall return...       

P.S  I forgot to add, the family we have seen so far remind me of my daughters bf.. uggg

Ack, Searching, I'm so sorry you are in that situation.  Sometimes I wish we as parents could go back to the olden thing of pre-arranged marriages for our kids.  Cuz I could sure have chosen better for my sons at times.  lol  And to be honest, not sure any girl will be 'good enough' for my youngest 98% 'perfect' son.     (okies, I'm working on that bad attitude.. heh)  Oh how I wish tho that our kids wouldn't even think of getting hooked up with anyone until they are about 35 yrs. old.      

We can dream right???

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1055 on: February 14, 2009, 08:38:48 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYYSeZwTQuQ&feature=related

This guy is funny, but he scares even me, dont know who he is, but I hope he is coming to Florida...

He appears drunk to me.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1056 on: February 14, 2009, 08:45:50 PM »

Island,  nanners have been returned to you!!!!!!!!!!!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1057 on: February 14, 2009, 08:56:04 PM »

Thanks

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1058 on: February 14, 2009, 08:59:05 PM »

Thanks
This story is why you should be very careful about who you talk to  and what you reveil when you do talk, even just having a general conversation with a co- worker could be a mistake, you dont ever know who they might repeat things to, who they know or who else might overhear what you say, especially if it involves your kids and their where-a-bouts...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1059 on: February 14, 2009, 09:14:27 PM »

Thanks
This story is why you should be very careful about who you talk to  and what you reveil when you do talk, even just having a general conversation with a co- worker could be a mistake, you dont ever know who they might repeat things to, who they know or who else might overhear what you say, especially if it involves your kids and their where-a-bouts...

So true, but at work we share so much just chatting with other parents about whatever is going on in our kid's lives.

I wonder when LE is going to give info about the results of the polygraph test~any idea?

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.