April 19, 2024, 12:19:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings 5, Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #1 2/10/09-2/20/09  (Read 649170 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1080 on: February 14, 2009, 10:21:47 PM »

It appears that Haleigh's father did not get jail time for the possession of all those hard-core drugs.  Sooooo.. Could he have turned in whoever was supplying him?  And if that's true, could that person have been doing time these past 6-7 years, got out, perhaps taking Haleigh as revenge? 

I mentioned earlier that he seems to have gotten off easy....I had his records on one page all the way thru 2008. I wonder if he snitched on someone. He seems to just keep getting off and I also noticed when I looked thru his records that it was always the same judge (in those I dared look into).

Remember I have no friends, and no emenies-or something like that.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1081 on: February 14, 2009, 10:36:06 PM »

It appears that Haleigh's father did not get jail time for the possession of all those hard-core drugs.  Sooooo.. Could he have turned in whoever was supplying him?  And if that's true, could that person have been doing time these past 6-7 years, got out, perhaps taking Haleigh as revenge? 

I mentioned earlier that he seems to have gotten off easy....I had his records on one page all the way thru 2008. I wonder if he snitched on someone. He seems to just keep getting off and I also noticed when I looked thru his records that it was always the same judge (in those I dared look into).

Yeppers!!  And if he did snitch, he's got plenty of enemies.  Criminal types have their own set of ethics and loyalties.  A snitch is considered one of the worst to them. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1082 on: February 14, 2009, 10:45:04 PM »

Wyks, this is why I wondered from the get-go if this was a revenge act. The LE seem so focused on this being a true abduction, I have been wondering if there had been threats and Ronald and/or Misty disclosed that to LE from the beginning? That would explain why the poly's were done so quickly for Ronald and Misty, but less a sense of urgency for the bio mother.......

I also wonder if Misty has some form of a developmental disorder? Also, she's a minor so if she's had arrests then those records will be under lock and key.

Bottom line, it's unlikely Ronald earns enough as a crane operator alone to pay for daytime child care either, Misty may well have been a means to that end for Ronald too. None of this is an ideal or pretty picture but then real life for teenage parents often isn't a pretty picture.

I continue to stand with the girl.
FloridaKatz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1083 on: February 14, 2009, 10:49:45 PM »

I hope she is safe.  I'm really about her.  I have a real suspiscion about the 17 year old.

Praying for Natalee's return.............
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1084 on: February 14, 2009, 10:53:15 PM »

Wyks, this is why I wondered from the get-go if this was a revenge act. The LE seem so focused on this being a true abduction, I have been wondering if there had been threats and Ronald and/or Misty disclosed that to LE from the beginning? That would explain why the poly's were done so quickly for Ronald and Misty, but less a sense of urgency for the bio mother.......

I also wonder if Misty has some form of a developmental disorder? Also, she's a minor so if she's had arrests then those records will be under lock and key.

Bottom line, it's unlikely Ronald earns enough as a crane operator alone to pay for daytime child care either, Misty may well have been a means to that end for Ronald too. None of this is an ideal or pretty picture but then real life for teenage parents often isn't a pretty picture.

The crane operators where my dad works make almost 100m a yr....

Also, I don't think anyone except dad and gf have even taken polygraphs. If I am wrong, someone pls let me know. I wondered about the snitch part when I saw his lengthy record and only probation I also wonder if Misty knows more than she is telling because she is afraid of him, maybe something like she's had people over when he was at work, etc. Even the smallest detail could break this case and it needs to be broken ASAP for Haleigh.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1085 on: February 14, 2009, 10:53:57 PM »

All I know is time was of the essence and by now, I dont think time is on their side  anymore,  OMG  I hate this, why do this to little kids, why not take someone that can at least fight back, I pray that Im wrong but, I  dont think Haleigh is alive anymore and I really hope they get the sorry no good that took her really really soon........this is making me sick!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1086 on: February 14, 2009, 10:57:28 PM »

Also, I don't think anyone except dad and gf have even taken polygraphs. If I am wrong, someone pls let me know. I wondered about the snitch part when I saw his lengthy record and only probation I also wonder if Misty knows more than she is telling because she is afraid of him, maybe something like she's had people over when he was at work, etc. Even the smallest detail could break this case and it needs to be broken ASAP for Haleigh.

Do you mean $100,000.00 per year? In a larger urban area within a large construction company, yes I could believe that. If Ronald did earn that then I don't expect they would be living where they do.

I did point out that only Misty the girlfriend and Ronald the father, were the only ones to date to complete a polygraph within my post.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1087 on: February 14, 2009, 10:59:12 PM »

In case we don't have all the who's who in this case... here's another list, am still filling in info on some:

========

MOTHER

Mother of Haleigh is Crystal Diane Sheffield – age 24

Crystal's mother is: Nancy Marie Griffis – age 43 (second marriage to Bruce A. Griffis in 2002 in Putnum County, Florida)

Crystal's father is: Johnny Marcus Sheffield – age 46 – Satsuma and MacClenny

Crystal's siblings are: Sarah Lavon, Marcus, Savannah

Crystal's step-mother (married to her father): Connie Sheffield - age 29?

Crystal's step-father (married to her mother): Bruce A. Griffis – age 46 – Glen St. Mary, Lake City, Sanderson, Lawstoy

Crystal's boyfriend/fiance: Chad Griffis – age 29 (may be son of step-father or step-uncle)

Griffis relatives: Victor Griffis – age 52; Deborah Lynn – age 48; Jill – age 25

FATHER

Father of Haleigh is Ronald Cummings – age 25

Ronald's father: Jack Cummings

Ronald's mother: Theresa Neves

Ronald's girlfriend: Misty Croslin

FATHER'S GIRLFRIEND

Misty Croslin – age 17

Misty's father: Hank Thomas Croslin – age 40

Misty's mother: Lisa Croslin – age 39

Misty's siblings: Lindsey and Chelsea

Misty's father’s occupation: owns T&T Drywall Company – Hank Croslin, Inc.

Misty's father’s relatives: Chester Leon – age 44; Adam Troy – age 43;
June Marie – age 63; Timothy A. – age 21 (this could be Misty's older brother); Michael – (no age given)

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1088 on: February 14, 2009, 11:03:48 PM »

In case we don't have all the who's who in this case... here's another list, am still filling in info on some:

========

MOTHER

Mother of Haleigh is Crystal Diane Sheffield – age 24

Crystal's mother is: Nancy Marie Griffis – age 43 (second marriage to Bruce A. Griffis in 2002 in Putnum County, Florida)

Crystal's father is: Johnny Marcus Sheffield – age 46 – Satsuma and MacClenny

Crystal's siblings are: Sarah Lavon, Marcus, Savannah

Crystal's step-mother (married to her father): Connie Sheffield - age 29?

Crystal's step-father (married to her mother): Bruce A. Griffis – age 46 – Glen St. Mary, Lake City, Sanderson, Lawstoy

Crystal's boyfriend/fiance: Chad Griffis – age 29 (may be son of step-father or step-uncle)

Griffis relatives: Victor Griffis – age 52; Deborah Lynn – age 48; Jill – age 25

FATHER

Father of Haleigh is Ronald Cummings – age 25

Ronald's father: Jack Cummings

Ronald's mother: Theresa Neves

Ronald's girlfriend: Misty Croslin

FATHER'S GIRLFRIEND

Misty Croslin – age 17

Misty's father: Hank Thomas Croslin – age 40

Misty's mother: Lisa Croslin – age 39

Misty's siblings: Lindsey and Chelsea

Misty's father’s occupation: owns T&T Drywall Company – Hank Croslin, Inc.

Misty's father’s relatives: Chester Leon – age 44; Adam Troy – age 43;
June Marie – age 63; Timothy A. – age 21 (this could be Misty's older brother); Michael – (no age given)

That you Wyks, that helps a lot.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1089 on: February 14, 2009, 11:08:11 PM »

Do you mean $100,000.00 per year? In a larger urban area within a large construction company, yes I could believe that. If Ronald did earn that then I don't expect they would be living where they do.

I did point out that only Misty the girlfriend and Ronald the father, were the only ones to date to complete a polygraph within my post.

yes, sorry I use m at my work because it's easier to write out than numbers all the time. My dad lives in Jackson TN, not a huge urban area and not for .a construction company.

I was asking a question about the poly's.........I wanted to know for certain of LE has disclosed that they have poly'd anyone else, not just the bio mom, but friends etc that live there. It just seems odd that no one else has been polygraphed , at least to me.

[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1090 on: February 14, 2009, 11:15:29 PM »

It is a likely theory, nonesuche.  Especially, as you say, because LE jumped on the abduction angle so quickly.  Another thing is because Haleigh's father, as early as the 911 calls, was ready to kill whoever it was.  At first I thought that was a major over-reaction, now I'm not so sure.  He kept saying 'they', as if he knew who it might have been, and that it was more than one person.  Still could be that he was simply saying 'they' as in generalties tho.  Guess time will tell on all of that. 

I've heard rumors that Misty may have lazy eye and a developmental disorder, as one reason she quit school early.  Haven't seen that reported by the media yet tho.  If she does have lazy eye, could be why it seems she isn't making eye contact with the cameras.  If she has a developmental disorder, could be why she seems hesitant so much with her answers, and why Haleigh's father seems to be hanging on every word she says and corrects her so often.  And then that could be cuz he has been coaching her on what to say and she is forgetting a script or something.  I dunno. 

On another forum, there are some who think both Misty and Haleigh's father have been given sedatives or have been on drugs.  I dunno about either, didn't watch them THAT closely in the interviews.  It could be that they were both reacting after having little to no sleep. 

Hard to say without knowing more than we do. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1091 on: February 14, 2009, 11:18:45 PM »

You're welcome!  And nic avi!   

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1092 on: February 14, 2009, 11:19:56 PM »

Thank you.  Nite Nite.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1093 on: February 14, 2009, 11:27:48 PM »

Errmmm... NICE avi!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1094 on: February 14, 2009, 11:51:18 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18715761/detail.html

Putnam Undersheriff: 'We're As Optimistic Now As We Were On Day 1'
Search Will Resume Sunday

POSTED: Saturday, February 14, 2009
UPDATED: 10:15 pm EST February 14, 2009

SATSUMA, Fla. -- Overcast skies and occasional rain did not stop more than 200 volunteers and officials with more than 17 local, state and federal agencies searching for a fifth day for 5-year-old Haleigh Ann-Marie Cummings.

Haleigh was last seen when she was put to bed at 10 p.m. Monday in her father's home just north of Satsuma. Five hours later, the girl was reported missing by her father and his girlfriend.

With an Amber Alert issued, a growing numbers of investigators have arrived in southern Putnam County in what became a massive search for a kindergartner who authorities came to believe was abducted.

Late Friday, after an expanded search by a team of trained search-and-rescue volunteers turned up several "items of interest," the mood was upbeat.

As Saturday's search came to an end, Putnam County Undersheriff Rick Ryan said the crime lab had ruled those items out as evidence and nothing new of significance had turned up.

Ryan said the lack of progress does not have them discouraged.

"We're as optimistic right now as we were on day one. Of course we're frustrated ... but we haven't lost our motivation or our drive," Ryan said. "We're not going to stop looking for her."

Families Come Together

While the families of Haleigh's mother and father have been at odds parts of the week and held separate candlelight vigils each night, both sides came together Saturday night for a prayer service.

On Friday evening, two candle light vigils were held as Haleigh's family prayed for the child's safe return.

Crystal Sheffield said the hope of getting her daughter safely home is the only thing that keeps her going.

"If you are watching, this mommy misses you. Your daddy misses you," Sheffield said. "I love and miss you."

The Search Goes On

While the search area is quiet overnight, about 20 agents work around the clock at a command center parked near the doublewide mobile home where the girl disappeared.

Volunteers with Texas Equusearch accompanied by law enforcement officers plan to be back out Sunday look for anything out of the ordinary, such as fresh tire tracks, beaten-down brush, burn marks, clothing or anything that's out of place in the environment.

The weekend search also includes the use of high-tech equipment, including some SONAR devices and thermal-imaging cameras.

Authorities ask anyone with any information to call the Putnam County Sheriff's Office at 386-329-0800 or the FDLE's Missing Endangered Persons Information Clearinghouse at 888-FL-MISSING.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1095 on: February 14, 2009, 11:52:27 PM »

Higherhopes got a new hair cut today, and I just wanted to show it to you and then Im gonna change my avi back, My son does not like it!  But my daughter does so there

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1096 on: February 15, 2009, 12:01:02 AM »

I'm so afraid! I think maybe a ped was watching the trailer & the GF would leave to hang out with others, friends, another bf, or her nearby family. Maybe the ped knew she left at night or just happened to see her leave that night. Went in when the gf was gone & snatched the baby. Or she had a bf over & he waited until she fell asleep & took the baby. Because of this, she feels it is all her fault the baby is gone & is certain everyone else will blame her/hate her. I'm sure they would all blame her/hate her, the mom's family already does, but she still needs to come clean if she's not telling the truth. It would feel awful to admit, first of all, that you are cheating, and then the cheating, ultimately lead to putting these children in danger.

I feel she is scared sh*tless to reveal what she may have been doing when dad was at work. I agree that she is afraid of the dad. Admitting you were cheating to anyone isn't easy, but someone you're afraid of? To admit that you left children unattended or let predators (unknowingly) in the home, which led to the baby's abduction would be hard. Now admitting that your CHEATING LED TO THE ABDUCTION OF THE CHILD of the person you are afraid of is even more scary. She not only has to admit that to the bf she's afraid of, but the family, the bio mom & her family, the police, & THE WHOLE WORLD WATCHING.

I mean if they ask her if anyone else had been over there, she would have to say "so & so", then when asked, "who is that?" She would have to say, "the person I schtup when the dad's at work!" I understand how scary this all must be for her, but she needs to start talking!

I also think an intruder could have propped the door open for all the reasons stated, plus, leaving carrying a child, the door would slam behind you. That could wake someone up in time to see what is happening & who is doing it.

some of the "newer" double wides and single mobile homes have vinyl doors. I thought org. that this door would slam shut... but maybe only the screen door if it had a spring.

If you look at the mobile home you can see the dryer vent so either the inner door had to open onto, // with the washer/dryer or it opened the other way against a wall.

If the cinder block turns out to be "real" and not planted, then IMO the cinder block is to hold the screen door open that has the spring so it wouldn't be a problem carrying someone in your arms and the inner door would be no problem just to remain open.

Hope I am making sense.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1097 on: February 15, 2009, 12:09:16 AM »

been thinking about the ramp, the disabled ramp.. at first I was going to ask if the screen door had been replaced since the person who used the ramp left. Then I thought when I pushed my mom in a wheel chair up a ramp, I used the "fanny method" to hold open the screen door, but going out you'd have to bend over try to push the screen open and then push the wheel chair. IMO the cinder block, if used by someone talking the girl was to keep the screen door open so he/she could use both arms to carry the girl.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1098 on: February 15, 2009, 12:11:49 AM »

been thinking about the ramp, the disabled ramp.. at first I was going to ask if the screen door had been replaced since the person who used the ramp left. Then I thought when I pushed my mom in a wheel chair up a ramp, I used the "fanny method" to hold open the screen door, but going out you'd have to bend over try to push the screen open and then push the wheel chair. IMO the cinder block, if used by someone talking the girl was to keep the screen door open so he/she could use both arms to carry the girl.

Yes IBE, I agree. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1099 on: February 15, 2009, 12:12:16 AM »

just wanted to make sure my avi changed to my st pattys day one....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.