April 25, 2024, 09:38:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings 5, Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #1 2/10/09-2/20/09  (Read 649505 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1100 on: February 15, 2009, 12:12:49 AM »

Purely IMO older age I have concerns about you guys putting your pictures in the avatars. Remember SM can be read by the public and they do have the internet in prisons. Gads, with that, I'll say goodni ::MonkeyCool::ght

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1101 on: February 15, 2009, 12:15:07 AM »

It appears that Haleigh's father did not get jail time for the possession of all those hard-core drugs.  Sooooo.. Could he have turned in whoever was supplying him?  And if that's true, could that person have been doing time these past 6-7 years, got out, perhaps taking Haleigh as revenge? 

I mentioned earlier that he seems to have gotten off easy....I had his records on one page all the way thru 2008. I wonder if he snitched on someone. He seems to just keep getting off and I also noticed when I looked thru his records that it was always the same judge (in those I dared look into).

Remember I have no friends, and no emenies-or something like that.

Yeppers!!  And if he did snitch, he's got plenty of enemies.  Criminal types have their own set of ethics and loyalties.  A snitch is considered one of the worst to them. 

Of if, I hear or have read somewhere, if you don't pay your drug bill they will come after your family.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1102 on: February 15, 2009, 12:19:27 AM »

Wyks, this is why I wondered from the get-go if this was a revenge act. The LE seem so focused on this being a true abduction, I have been wondering if there had been threats and Ronald and/or Misty disclosed that to LE from the beginning? That would explain why the poly's were done so quickly for Ronald and Misty, but less a sense of urgency for the bio mother.......

I also wonder if Misty has some form of a developmental disorder? Also, she's a minor so if she's had arrests then those records will be under lock and key.

Bottom line, it's unlikely Ronald earns enough as a crane operator alone to pay for daytime child care either, Misty may well have been a means to that end for Ronald too. None of this is an ideal or pretty picture but then real life for teenage parents often isn't a pretty picture.

The crane operators where my dad works make almost 100m a yr....

Also, I don't think anyone except dad and gf have even taken polygraphs. If I am wrong, someone pls let me know. I wondered about the snitch part when I saw his lengthy record and only probation I also wonder if Misty knows more than she is telling because she is afraid of him, maybe something like she's had people over when he was at work, etc. Even the smallest detail could break this case and it needs to be broken ASAP for Haleigh.

Do you mean $100,000.00 per year? In a larger urban area within a large construction company, yes I could believe that. If Ronald did earn that then I don't expect they would be living where they do.

I did point out that only Misty the girlfriend and Ronald the father, were the only ones to date to complete a polygraph within my post.

Saving to buy a home?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1103 on: February 15, 2009, 12:21:47 AM »

Purely IMO older age I have concerns about you guys putting your pictures in the avatars. Remember SM can be read by the public and they do have the internet in prisons. Gads, with that, I'll say goodni ::MonkeyCool::ght
I know you are right,  I have already changed mine back, was just showing someone something but its back to the kitty's for me now!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1104 on: February 15, 2009, 12:24:06 AM »

In case we don't have all the who's who in this case... here's another list, am still filling in info on some:

========

MOTHER

Mother of Haleigh is Crystal Diane Sheffield – age 24

Crystal's mother is: Nancy Marie Griffis – age 43 (second marriage to Bruce A. Griffis in 2002 in Putnum County, Florida)

Crystal's father is: Johnny Marcus Sheffield – age 46 – Satsuma and MacClenny

Crystal's siblings are: Sarah Lavon, Marcus, Savannah

Crystal's step-mother (married to her father): Connie Sheffield - age 29?

Crystal's step-father (married to her mother): Bruce A. Griffis – age 46 – Glen St. Mary, Lake City, Sanderson, Lawstoy

Crystal's boyfriend/fiance: Chad Griffis – age 29 (may be son of step-father or step-uncle)

Griffis relatives: Victor Griffis – age 52; Deborah Lynn – age 48; Jill – age 25

FATHER

Father of Haleigh is Ronald Cummings – age 25

Ronald's father: Jack Cummings

Ronald's mother: Theresa Neves

Ronald's girlfriend: Misty Croslin

FATHER'S GIRLFRIEND

Misty Croslin – age 17

Misty's father: Hank Thomas Croslin – age 40

Misty's mother: Lisa Croslin – age 39

Misty's siblings: Lindsey and Chelsea

Misty's father’s occupation: owns T&T Drywall Company – Hank Croslin, Inc.

Misty's father’s relatives: Chester Leon – age 44; Adam Troy – age 43;
June Marie – age 63; Timothy A. – age 21 (this could be Misty's older brother); Michael – (no age given)

Corrections from my notes to your list of who's who:

"Mother of Haleigh is Crystal Diane Sheffield – age 24 .... "

According to my notes, she is 23, born on 8-30-1985:
Crystal Sheffield, 23, mother. Was at her home when Haleigh disappeared.
Currently lives in Glen Saint Mary, Florida.

In addition to yours, I also have:
Andrew Sheffield, uncle of Crystal Sheffield.
Sarah Sheffield, sister, 21 years old. MACCLENNY, Florida

Crystals children are:
Haleigh Ann Marie Sheffield, 5, (DOB: 8-15-2003)
Ronald (Junior) Cummings (aka butterbean) 4, brother of Haleigh. (DOB: 2-14-2005)
Chloe, 9 months as of Jan.15, 2009

Aunts: Katrina Belcher, Dana

For Ronald's side of the family, I have:

Ronald Lemyles Cummings, 25, father. DOB: 10-19-1983.

Crystal Cummings, Ronald's sister, aunt to Haleigh.

Teresa Ann Never, 48, Ronald's mother, grandmother of Haleigh, Alachua County SO Dispatcher. DOB: 3-7-1960.

That's all I can offer from my notes at this time.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1105 on: February 15, 2009, 12:24:14 AM »

OMG~ LP is on that video stating he think that Haleigh is alive and the gf knows where she is, that she has her with some friends
Ye Island I listened to that and LP needs to stop with that crap, first of all no way would the girl friend need to take the child, she already was with her day in and day out, and I doubt any of her friends would want a five year old either, thats just crazy,   LP also thought he could find Caylee to but guess what nope, didnt work....I have been researching alot on this case and I think someone did come in and take the child it could be someone the family's knows or it could be a stranger but someone did come in and take her, and the story will surfice pretty soon, Im sure of that,,,,

I think if someone did come in, I agree it would be someone the family knows...........stranger abductions are from a home are more rare although they do happen, it's usually someone the family know. I know about Polly K, Elizabeth S etc., but those are the exception to the rule when it comes to taking someone from their home.

You have nanners

In the Atlanta child murders I believe he came and took a child right from a bed where someone was sleeping in the other bed.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1106 on: February 15, 2009, 12:33:57 AM »

In case we don't have all the who's who in this case... here's another list, am still filling in info on some:

========

MOTHER

Mother of Haleigh is Crystal Diane Sheffield – age 24

Crystal's mother is: Nancy Marie Griffis – age 43 (second marriage to Bruce A. Griffis in 2002 in Putnum County, Florida)

Crystal's father is: Johnny Marcus Sheffield – age 46 – Satsuma and MacClenny

Crystal's siblings are: Sarah Lavon, Marcus, Savannah

Crystal's step-mother (married to her father): Connie Sheffield - age 29?

Crystal's step-father (married to her mother): Bruce A. Griffis – age 46 – Glen St. Mary, Lake City, Sanderson, Lawstoy

Crystal's boyfriend/fiance: Chad Griffis – age 29 (may be son of step-father or step-uncle)

Griffis relatives: Victor Griffis – age 52; Deborah Lynn – age 48; Jill – age 25

FATHER

Father of Haleigh is Ronald Cummings – age 25

Ronald's father: Jack Cummings

Ronald's mother: Theresa Neves

Ronald's girlfriend: Misty Croslin

FATHER'S GIRLFRIEND

Misty Croslin – age 17

Misty's father: Hank Thomas Croslin – age 40

Misty's mother: Lisa Croslin – age 39

Misty's siblings: Lindsey and Chelsea

Misty's father’s occupation: owns T&T Drywall Company – Hank Croslin, Inc.

Misty's father’s relatives: Chester Leon – age 44; Adam Troy – age 43;
June Marie – age 63; Timothy A. – age 21 (this could be Misty's older brother); Michael – (no age given)

Corrections from my notes to your list of who's who:

"Mother of Haleigh is Crystal Diane Sheffield – age 24 .... "

According to my notes, she is 23, born on 8-30-1985:
Crystal Sheffield, 23, mother. Was at her home when Haleigh disappeared.
Currently lives in Glen Saint Mary, Florida.

In addition to yours, I also have:
Andrew Sheffield, uncle of Crystal Sheffield.
Sarah Sheffield, sister, 21 years old. MACCLENNY, Florida

Crystals children are:
Haleigh Ann Marie Sheffield, 5, (DOB: 8-15-2003)
Ronald (Junior) Cummings (aka butterbean) 4, brother of Haleigh. (DOB: 2-14-2005)
Chloe, 9 months as of Jan.15, 2009

Aunts: Katrina Belcher, Dana

For Ronald's side of the family, I have:

Ronald Lemyles Cummings, 25, father. DOB: 10-19-1983.

Crystal Cummings, Ronald's sister, aunt to Haleigh.

Teresa Ann Never, 48, Ronald's mother, grandmother of Haleigh, Alachua County SO Dispatcher. DOB: 3-7-1960.

That's all I can offer from my notes at this time.

Ahhhh good, thanks Brandi!  As usual, a who's who list is a work in progress.     It would be good to gather all the info we come up with into one long list somewhere and edit as corrections and additional info is found. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1107 on: February 15, 2009, 12:40:42 AM »

Wyks:

Yes, my list has been a work in progress, and that is why I have not posted it anywhere yet.

Too may inconsistencies by reporters in the MSM.

I also have been keeping track of a timeline here.

I had hoped that none of this would be necessary, but am afraid it will be, if you catch my drift.

I am not feeling too hopeful for a happy ending at this point in time.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1108 on: February 15, 2009, 12:40:57 AM »

bump.............klaas was kind enough to turn the PDF into something actually readable.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1109 on: February 15, 2009, 12:47:42 AM »

I lost my post.

Was replying to the post to believe the children at the younger age for they don't lie.

Personally, I agree with that; however in a preschool years ago in Manhattan Beach CA the children did lie, if I remember correctly. Ruined many lives.

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1110 on: February 15, 2009, 12:48:55 AM »

Has anyone heard anything as to what specifically made the Haleigh family ask George and KFN to leave?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1111 on: February 15, 2009, 12:50:20 AM »

bump.............klaas was kind enough to turn the PDF into something actually readable.

Perhaps this can go here: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4536.msg672508#msg672508

That is a good thread for information on the case.

Wink

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1112 on: February 15, 2009, 12:56:15 AM »

Has anyone heard anything as to what specifically made the Haleigh family ask George and KFN to leave?

I think this is all scuttlebutt ... I have not read this in the news, myself. I have asked where George is now, and not gotten a reply yet.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1113 on: February 15, 2009, 12:56:57 AM »

Ok, I am so sick of these inconsistencies...Notice in the incident report that Misty states she woke just before 3am...........then she tells LE that she noticed Haliegh was missing about 5 minutes before daddy comes come around 3:27, so either she didn't notice she was missing until 3:22, because if she knew she was missing at 3:00 am, she'd have been on the phone with LE at that time. Am I making sense I mean it can't be both, it has to be one OR the other regarding her noticing the child missing.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1114 on: February 15, 2009, 12:58:11 AM »

Nite IBE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1115 on: February 15, 2009, 12:59:54 AM »

Brandi - I created a thread for Police Reports in the case and that's where I put it 
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1116 on: February 15, 2009, 01:01:08 AM »

Ok, I am so sick of these inconsistencies...Notice in the incident report that Misty states she woke just before 3am...........then she tells LE that she noticed Haliegh was missing about 5 minutes before daddy comes come around 3:27, so either she didn't notice she was missing until 3:22, because if she knew she was missing at 3:00 am, she'd have been on the phone with LE at that time. Am I making sense I mean it can't be both, it has to be one OR the other regarding her noticing the child missing.

These "little" things are really important..but they seem to having trouble keeping it straight.

In one interview that I heard..Misty said...I saw 3 o'clock...could have been 3 something..she saw the 3.  (not word for word)
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1117 on: February 15, 2009, 01:05:24 AM »

I think this is all scuttlebutt ... I have not read this in the news, myself. I have asked where George is now, and not gotten a reply yet.

Thanks for replying to my question.

The only thing that made me believe it was true is the Presser w/Conway saying George is now "working behind the scenes" since his presence may take the focus off of Haleigh.  So you know my mind has been working overtime trying to figure scenarios of what he or Dennis may have said to insult these poor people.  Anyway, if this is true, I am glad as I think they only want to victimize people who are victims already.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1118 on: February 15, 2009, 01:05:58 AM »

These "little" things are really important..but they seem to having trouble keeping it straight.

In one interview that I heard..Misty said...I saw 3 o'clock...could have been 3 something..she saw the 3.  (not word for word)

I heard that one too.......but, in the police report she says BEFORE 3. I'm ramming my head against the wall with all these discrepancies.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1119 on: February 15, 2009, 01:09:16 AM »

Brandi - I created a thread for Police Reports in the case and that's where I put it 

Thanks Klaas~I stumbled upon that around 3am today and was clueless where to post it except on the main thread.

Did you hear LP on the video state that the child is alive he believes and that the gf knows who has her, and that she is with gf's friends..............hmmm, I quess if you claim that on EVERY freaking case maybe one day it will be true. I just LMAO personally because that was exactly what he thought about Caylee

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.