March 28, 2024, 04:04:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings 5, Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #1 2/10/09-2/20/09  (Read 647486 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1120 on: February 15, 2009, 01:11:05 AM »

Hmmm.. over on the 'other' site, it's been found out that the gf's brother who has 2 young boys (and baby daughter) lives in the same trailer park, at:

116 Tyler St
Satsuma

which evidently is on the street just behind theirs, and about 2 minutes walking time.  here's a map:

http://tinyurl.com/aucw7h

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1121 on: February 15, 2009, 01:11:33 AM »

Ok, I am so sick of these inconsistencies...Notice in the incident report that Misty states she woke just before 3am...........then she tells LE that she noticed Haliegh was missing about 5 minutes before daddy comes come around 3:27, so either she didn't notice she was missing until 3:22, because if she knew she was missing at 3:00 am, she'd have been on the phone with LE at that time. Am I making sense I mean it can't be both, it has to be one OR the other regarding her noticing the child missing.

Yeah ... there are problems here, IMO.

I think there are problems here because perhaps Misty left the kids alone in the mobile home for a while and came back to find Haleigh missing.

Each day that passes makes me think this is more probable.

For so many reasons.

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1122 on: February 15, 2009, 01:12:31 AM »

Ok, I am so sick of these inconsistencies...Notice in the incident report that Misty states she woke just before 3am...........then she tells LE that she noticed Haliegh was missing about 5 minutes before daddy comes come around 3:27, so either she didn't notice she was missing until 3:22, because if she knew she was missing at 3:00 am, she'd have been on the phone with LE at that time. Am I making sense I mean it can't be both, it has to be one OR the other regarding her noticing the child missing.

These "little" things are really important..but they seem to having trouble keeping it straight.

In one interview that I heard..Misty said...I saw 3 o'clock...could have been 3 something..she saw the 3.  (not word for word)

I heard that one too.......but, in the police report she says BEFORE 3. I'm ramming my head against the wall with all these discrepancies.

You do have your helmet on I hope?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1123 on: February 15, 2009, 01:13:05 AM »

Brandi - I created a thread for Police Reports in the case and that's where I put it 

Cool!

(So many threads, so little time)  LOL

But I guess I will make more time.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1124 on: February 15, 2009, 01:13:53 AM »

I also lost the post I was going to reply to about Search and Rescue teams not allowed to come in and help, also CERT training, which I have taken is nothing like the work Tim Miller does. I had the honor of riding with the Donna Jou family and Tim to show the places of interest.

When we got up to the park that overlooks the Westside of LA and has oil wells, he had the most sincere look in his eyes toward the oil wells. I didn't know then, that his daughter had been found in an oil field. This man's mind takes in everything.

anyway, The post was saying the whys and why nots of LE not wanting SAR's to come in. If you really want to know something, that I think was very bad, IMO, was the response of LE LAPD regards to TES. 

Donna Jou's father had requested Tim Miller and TES to come to Los Angeles (the Palms part of the Westside of LA) to search for his daughter.

I was on the phone with Tim the night that Tim rec'd the word from LAPD of not allowing him to come... it's in the Donna Jou Thread under Missing Persons... reasons given that Tim told me is that LAPD told him that there are many, many already trained SAR in CA, the area is just full of homes and apartments and really no vacant land where someone could be made to disappear (my words here for I don't remember the exact words but they probably are in the SM Thread as Tim gave me permission to post them on SM). I think traffic and security was also given.

This t'd me off and I took pictures of places around the person of interest's home where of vacant lots, vacant buildings all within less than a mile of where Donna, as far as anyone knows supposedly, was last see.

I even found the Elks in a "nearby" city that welcomed TES to use their large parking lot as a command center. Guess what? Donna has never been found.

It sounds as if I am tooting my own horn. Don't aim to. Just pointing out that if I had known then what I know now I would have taken it more to the media. This is the reason why SM is so important. Getting the news out and questioning.

but then again,  LA and Orange County where she lived rely on the tourist $$ so wonder if they would have covered it.

Monkeys keep up the Good Work!

PS the person of interest is in prison but will get out next month. He was sentences because he was an unregistered sex offender.

If you run sex offenders in cities in CA on the ca.gov site you will find many check marks next to their pictures and last address.. meaning they haven't registered and it is not known where they are. Go figure.

If any Monkeys go missing, we call Tim!!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1125 on: February 15, 2009, 01:17:42 AM »

Hmmm.. over on the 'other' site, it's been found out that the gf's brother who has 2 young boys (and baby daughter) lives in the same trailer park, at:

116 Tyler St
Satsuma

which evidently is on the street just behind theirs, and about 2 minutes walking time.  here's a map:

There is a brother also now?

Got a name?

In the who's who, so far we have:

Her siblings: Lindsey and Chelsea

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1126 on: February 15, 2009, 01:21:22 AM »

These "little" things are really important..but they seem to having trouble keeping it straight.

In one interview that I heard..Misty said...I saw 3 o'clock...could have been 3 something..she saw the 3.  (not word for word)

I heard that one too.......but, in the police report she says BEFORE 3. I'm ramming my head against the wall with all these discrepancies.

You do have your helmet on I hope?

No, but I'm so drain bamaged anyway from the Caylee case that it probably wouldn't matter anymore.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1127 on: February 15, 2009, 01:23:55 AM »

O/T Klaas, I went over to the Donna Jou SM thread. Haven't been there for awhile. There is a question from NM there that only you and/or Dugga could answer.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1128 on: February 15, 2009, 01:25:13 AM »

*sorry if this is a repeat*

Here's more from Tim that I hadn't read yet... (in the bolded parts below).. very interesting, IMO, the underlined part.

----

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/breaking/news-article.aspx?storyid=131233&catid=17

Created: 2/13/2009 7:58:00 AM    Updated: 2/13/2009 1:07:42 PM

SATSUMA, FL -- Sheriff's deputies and volunteers are now out combing every square inch around the home of Haleigh Cummings, the five-year-old girl who has not been seen since Monday evening.

Law enforcement officers from more than two dozen agencies have gathered at the command center in the small town of Satsuma to lead the search efforts. So far, 80-90 corrections officers are there to help.

For the first time residents will be able to join in the ground search.

Texas EquuSearch is coordinating the volunteer effort. People have already started to arrive in front of the neighborhood where Haleigh's family lives.

Tim Miller, Founder/Director of the search group, told reporters Friday he has 30 - 40 people from his group in Satsuma. He is expecting a lot of Putnam County residents to show up.

In a 10:30 update Friday, Sheriff Jeff Hardy said there were over 100 volunteers involved in the search.

Volunteers have also shown up with ATVs, and one person brought a mule to ride through the thick brush.

"My mule and I can go anywhere...point us in the right direction," says Clyde the mule's owner, Marilyn Whitford. "This is as important as it gets...if I can help an itty bitty little bit, I'm there."

Miller said he is optimistic. He said the determination is right and the hearts are right. He hopes he has a little luck.

Miller told First Coast News that volunteers will have their eyes on a specific area. He wouldn't say where that is because he doesn't want to jeopardize the investigation, but investigators have been very busy in the woods within yards of Haleigh's home.

Miller says volunteers will know where to go just before they head out. Miller says the overall search will focus on a five mile radius around Haleigh's home.

William Davis from Clay County is a certified diver. He says he took off from work and joined the search because he has three children of his own. "I'd want somebody out here putting feet on the ground for my children too," he says.

Volunteers should wear long pants, a long-sleeved shirt and good walking shoes. You have to be at least 18 to take part in the ground search. Pets are not allowed. It is also not a bad idea to bring a sack lunch, insect repellant and sun screen.

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1129 on: February 15, 2009, 01:27:49 AM »

I also lost the post I was going to reply to about Search and Rescue teams not allowed to come in and help, also CERT training, which I have taken is nothing like the work Tim Miller does. I had the honor of riding with the Donna Jou family and Tim to show the places of interest.

When we got up to the park that overlooks the Westside of LA and has oil wells, he had the most sincere look in his eyes toward the oil wells. I didn't know then, that his daughter had been found in an oil field. This man's mind takes in everything.

anyway, The post was saying the whys and why nots of LE not wanting SAR's to come in. If you really want to know something, that I think was very bad, IMO, was the response of LE LAPD regards to TES. 

Donna Jou's father had requested Tim Miller and TES to come to Los Angeles (the Palms part of the Westside of LA) to search for his daughter.

I was on the phone with Tim the night that Tim rec'd the word from LAPD of not allowing him to come... it's in the Donna Jou Thread under Missing Persons... reasons given that Tim told me is that LAPD told him that there are many, many already trained SAR in CA, the area is just full of homes and apartments and really no vacant land where someone could be made to disappear (my words here for I don't remember the exact words but they probably are in the SM Thread as Tim gave me permission to post them on SM). I think traffic and security was also given.

This t'd me off and I took pictures of places around the person of interest's home where of vacant lots, vacant buildings all within less than a mile of where Donna, as far as anyone knows supposedly, was last see.

I even found the Elks in a "nearby" city that welcomed TES to use their large parking lot as a command center. Guess what? Donna has never been found.

It sounds as if I am tooting my own horn. Don't aim to. Just pointing out that if I had known then what I know now I would have taken it more to the media. This is the reason why SM is so important. Getting the news out and questioning.

but then again,  LA and Orange County where she lived rely on the tourist $$ so wonder if they would have covered it.

Monkeys keep up the Good Work!

PS the person of interest is in prison but will get out next month. He was sentences because he was an unregistered sex offender.

If you run sex offenders in cities in CA on the ca.gov site you will find many check marks next to their pictures and last address.. meaning they haven't registered and it is not known where they are. Go figure.
If any Monkeys go missing, we call Tim!!

Thank you for posting this IBE.  What do you think is their motive for that?  I think the locals used to hate calling in the FBI because the FBI would take the "credit", but the laws changed that the FBI was supposed to be called in for children (took their option of calling, not calling away)...not adults unless it is across state line...am I correct?

What really disturbs me is what I high lighted about the "missing" perverts.  Do you know if there are any "laws" to hold communities accountable for keeping track of their perverts?  Maybe that is a loophole that needs attention?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1130 on: February 15, 2009, 01:28:01 AM »

116 Tyler St
Satsuma

Got a name?

This is all I know of so far:

Misty's father’s relatives: Chester Leon – age 44; Adam Troy – age 43;
June Marie – age 63; Timothy A. – age 21 (this could be Misty's older brother); Michael – (no age given)

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1131 on: February 15, 2009, 01:28:32 AM »

116 Tyler St
Satsuma

Got a name?

it's timothy, either lindsey or chelsea is his wife, see their websites in maps n pic's.  he looks just like misty to and has her pic on his site as lil sis.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1132 on: February 15, 2009, 01:30:08 AM »

Timothy Croslin’s myspace (Misty’s Brother) http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=102176131
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1133 on: February 15, 2009, 01:33:27 AM »

*sorry if this is a repeat*

Here's more from Tim that I hadn't read yet... (in the bolded parts below).. very interesting, IMO, the underlined part.

----

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/breaking/news-article.aspx?storyid=131233&catid=17

Created: 2/13/2009 7:58:00 AM    Updated: 2/13/2009 1:07:42 PM

SATSUMA, FL -- Sheriff's deputies and volunteers are now out combing every square inch around the home of Haleigh Cummings, the five-year-old girl who has not been seen since Monday evening.

Law enforcement officers from more than two dozen agencies have gathered at the command center in the small town of Satsuma to lead the search efforts. So far, 80-90 corrections officers are there to help.

For the first time residents will be able to join in the ground search.

Texas EquuSearch is coordinating the volunteer effort. People have already started to arrive in front of the neighborhood where Haleigh's family lives.

Tim Miller, Founder/Director of the search group, told reporters Friday he has 30 - 40 people from his group in Satsuma. He is expecting a lot of Putnam County residents to show up.

In a 10:30 update Friday, Sheriff Jeff Hardy said there were over 100 volunteers involved in the search.

Volunteers have also shown up with ATVs, and one person brought a mule to ride through the thick brush.

"My mule and I can go anywhere...point us in the right direction," says Clyde the mule's owner, Marilyn Whitford. "This is as important as it gets...if I can help an itty bitty little bit, I'm there."

Miller said he is optimistic. He said the determination is right and the hearts are right. He hopes he has a little luck.

Miller told First Coast News that volunteers will have their eyes on a specific area. He wouldn't say where that is because he doesn't want to jeopardize the investigation, but investigators have been very busy in the woods within yards of Haleigh's home.

Miller says volunteers will know where to go just before they head out. Miller says the overall search will focus on a five mile radius around Haleigh's home.

William Davis from Clay County is a certified diver. He says he took off from work and joined the search because he has three children of his own. "I'd want somebody out here putting feet on the ground for my children too," he says.

Volunteers should wear long pants, a long-sleeved shirt and good walking shoes. You have to be at least 18 to take part in the ground search. Pets are not allowed. It is also not a bad idea to bring a sack lunch, insect repellant and sun screen.

Thanks Wyks...hadn't seen that either.  Hopefully their items of interest that they reported to not be items of interest...were indeed intems of interest.  All the doublespeak and inconsistencies are mind boggling..maybe I will join IM in the the head-banging.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1134 on: February 15, 2009, 01:33:33 AM »

Brandi - I created a thread for Police Reports in the case and that's where I put it 

Thanks Klaas~I stumbled upon that around 3am today and was clueless where to post it except on the main thread.

Did you hear LP on the video state that the child is alive he believes and that the gf knows who has her, and that she is with gf's friends..............hmmm, I quess if you claim that on EVERY freaking case maybe one day it will be true. I just LMAO personally because that was exactly what he thought about Caylee

I hope LP is right 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1135 on: February 15, 2009, 01:36:35 AM »

116 Tyler St
Satsuma

Got a name?

This is all I know of so far:

Misty's father’s relatives: Chester Leon – age 44; Adam Troy – age 43;
June Marie – age 63; Timothy A. – age 21 (this could be Misty's older brother); Michael – (no age given)

Aha!  Here we go: 

Misty's brother (the one who lives in a trailer on the street behind theirs) is
Hank Thomas Jr., and goes by the name Tommy. 

Then she also has another older brother who has two children of his own. 

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1136 on: February 15, 2009, 01:42:08 AM »

I remember a few days ago while watching JVM, the sheriff even gave her a pass for her inconsistencies and I thought that was odd.  A local reporter in the area was talking to JVM and there were already a few inconsistencies from Misty early on which the reporter said she asked the sheriff about.  He was dismissive, saying something like you have to remember you're dealing with a 17 yr old here.   

That struck me as odd cause although the whole situation would be stressful if you're completely innocent, when my kids were 17 they might have been immature but certainly could have kept a straight story.  Maybe she's immature, maybe she's got some problems, but sure smells funny to me.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1137 on: February 15, 2009, 01:42:33 AM »

Thanks Wyks...hadn't seen that either.  Hopefully their items of interest that they reported to not be items of interest...were indeed intems of interest.  All the doublespeak and inconsistencies are mind boggling..maybe I will join IM in the the head-banging.

You're welcome BluesyGram!  I'm hoping they were indeed as well.  Could be that LE may just have put it out there like that.  Who knows ...    lol

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1138 on: February 15, 2009, 01:43:28 AM »

Thanks Klaas~I stumbled upon that around 3am today and was clueless where to post it except on the main thread.

Did you hear LP on the video state that the child is alive he believes and that the gf knows who has her, and that she is with gf's friends..............hmmm, I quess if you claim that on EVERY freaking case maybe one day it will be true. I just LMAO personally because that was exactly what he thought about Caylee

I hope LP is right 

I think LP may be the Pollyanna of the Bounty Hunters.  Geez, I thought I have met some Optimists...but he takes the cake.  Wonder if in his circle of friends or experiences  people just take their own or someone else's kid and hides them from one another?  Never heard of that in my lifetime.  But I have heard of a lot of other scenarios.  But I agree Klaas..I hope he is right this time.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1139 on: February 15, 2009, 01:46:19 AM »

Seems we have the gf's brothers and brothers-in-law coming outta the woodwork.     LOL  Thanks for the additional info, y'all! 

Now.. considering the one who lives just behind and 2 minutes walking distance away.  Does anyone think it possible that the gf slipped thru the woods (or grass, whatever) and ran over to see her brother for a bit, propping the screen door open while she was gone?   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.