April 24, 2024, 04:14:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings 5, Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #1 2/10/09-2/20/09  (Read 649422 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1180 on: February 15, 2009, 11:33:20 AM »

This is Misty talking in an interview from the other day:

"I've been babysitting since I was 11," she said. "I have three nieces and two nephews and one on the way, and I've watched all of them."

Is Misty saying she's gonna have another niece/nephew or is she saying that she is pregnant??   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1181 on: February 15, 2009, 11:40:23 AM »

This is Misty talking in an interview from the other day:

"I've been babysitting since I was 11," she said. "I have three nieces and two nephews and one on the way, and I've watched all of them."

Is Misty saying she's gonna have another niece/nephew or is she saying that she is pregnant??   

dang, I hope they dont breed any more...
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1182 on: February 15, 2009, 11:42:32 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Does anyone know if there is a live cam near the home or the search area?  Would love  to  have a link if you have one....thanks!

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1183 on: February 15, 2009, 11:44:33 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,493230,00.html

Authorities Searching for Florida Girl Notified of Missing Sex Offender
Sunday , February 15, 2009

Police searching for missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings were notified about a missing Florida sex offender, but stopped short of calling the man a suspect in the girl's disappearance, Ocala.com reports.

Chad Eugene Reynolds, 25, was last seen Feb. 1 leaving his mother's home in Ochlawaha, Fla. — about two hours from Haleigh's home — police said. He was reported missing on Friday.

Reynolds reportedly borrowed a car from a friend and then later called to say the vehicle had broken down near the Marion/Lake County Lines, according to the Marion County Sheriff's Office. The car was located in an undisclosed location south of Marion County, but Reynolds was nowhere to be found.

Reynolds was sentenced in Putnum County — the same county where Haleigh was reported missing Feb. 10 — to seven years in prison for armed burglary and lewd and lascivious molestation of a child younger than 12. The incident happened in September of 2002.

Maj. Chris Blair told Ocala.com that the Marion County Sheriff's Office contacted the Putnum County Sheriff's Office about Reynolds.

Authorities said their first concern is Reynolds' safety, but added that he will likely be arrested for failing to report to his probation officer.

Click here for photos.

Reynolds was released in November and is on 10 years of community supervision, Ocala.com reports.

Haleigh was discovered missing from her Satsuma, Fla. home by her father's girlfriend, Misty Croslin. The father, Ronald Cummings, said Haleigh had gotten up to use the bathroom, and when she didn't return, Croslin went to look for her and noticed the back door of the mobile home they shared was open.

Police believe the girl was abducted.

Chief Deputy Rick Ryan of the Putnam County Sheriff's Department said in a news conference investigators continue to interview family members, their friends and others. Everyone is considered a potential person of interest.

"We're frustrated, of course, but the No. 1 mission is to find the little girl and return her to her family," he said. "We haven't lost our motivation or our drive."

As a registered sexual predator, Reynolds is required to report to his mother's house everyday, according to Ocala.com.

"We're handling it like any missing and endangered person. We're concerned for his safety because his mother said he hasn't done anything like this before," Marion County Sheriff's Capt. Tommy Bibb said.

This is the type of person they need to find. He was released / unleashed in November.
There is no cure for this type of person.  They should show his pix around Satsuma, see if anyone ever saw his face near there. The store / gas stations see if anyone had any kind of knowledge of him. These ppl see you, you don't see them sometimes.
I also would like to know if it was a boy or a girl he did this to. Adij ?? Is that within the realm of the possible ?
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1184 on: February 15, 2009, 11:45:47 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Does anyone know if there is a live cam near the home or the search area?  Would love  to  have a link if you have one....thanks!

I have not seen one yet, nor heard one here on news...
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1185 on: February 15, 2009, 11:49:02 AM »

Haleigh Slideshow

http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/18711660/detail.html

A few questions....were they all sleeping in the same bed???

Was Haleigh sleeping in a bed in front of the TV??

I have heard two different statements regarding this.  Why the inconsistencies.

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1186 on: February 15, 2009, 11:50:10 AM »

Police searching for missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings were notified about a missing Florida sex offender, but stopped short of calling the man a suspect in the girl's disappearance, Ocala.com reports.

Chad Eugene Reynolds, 25, was last seen Feb. 1 leaving his mother's home in Ochlawaha, Fla. — about two hours from Haleigh's home — police said. He was reported missing on Friday.

Reynolds reportedly borrowed a car from a friend and then later called to say the vehicle had broken down near the Marion/Lake County Lines, according to the Marion County Sheriff's Office. The car was located in an undisclosed location south of Marion County, but Reynolds was nowhere to be found.

Reynolds was sentenced in Putnum County — the same county where Haleigh was reported missing Feb. 10 — to seven years in prison for armed burglary and lewd and lascivious molestation of a child younger than 12. The incident happened in September of 2002.

Maj. Chris Blair told Ocala.com that the Marion County Sheriff's Office contacted the Putnum County Sheriff's Office about Reynolds.

Authorities said their first concern is Reynolds' safety, but added that he will likely be arrested for failing to report to his probation officer.

Click here for photos.

Reynolds was released in November and is on 10 years of community supervision, Ocala.com reports.

Haleigh was discovered missing from her Satsuma, Fla. home by her father's girlfriend, Misty Croslin. The father, Ronald Cummings, said Haleigh had gotten up to use the bathroom, and when she didn't return, Croslin went to look for her and noticed the back door of the mobile home they shared was open.

Chief Deputy Rick Ryan of the Putnam County Sheriff's Department said in a news conference investigators continue to interview family members, their friends and others. Everyone is considered a potential person of interest.

"We're frustrated, of course, but the No. 1 mission is to find the little girl and return her to her family," he said. "We haven't lost our motivation or our drive."

As a registered sexual predator, Reynolds is required to report to his mother's house everyday, according to Ocala.com.

"We're handling it like any missing and endangered person. We're concerned for his safety because his mother said he hasn't done anything like this before," Marion County Sheriff's Capt. Tommy Bibb said.

This is the type of person they need to find. He was released / unleashed in November.
There is no cure for this type of person.  They should show his pix around Satsuma, see if anyone ever saw his face near there. The store / gas stations see if anyone had any kind of knowledge of him. These ppl see you, you don't see them sometimes.
I also would like to know if it was a boy or a girl he did this to. Adij ?? Is that within the realm of the possible ?

adji is waay south of Satsuma.. But, anything is possible. Since this guy was reported missing on friday, around the same area, and now he can not be located either, sounds like  he is hold up somewhere. MAybe this child is alive still. I hope he does not harm her, and just lets her go.
Rape is bad, but murder of the innocent, is just not forgivable to me.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1187 on: February 15, 2009, 12:06:34 PM »

adji is waay south of Satsuma.. But, anything is possible. Since this guy was reported missing on friday, around the same area, and now he can not be located either, sounds like  he is hold up somewhere. MAybe this child is alive still. I hope he does not harm her, and just lets her go.
  I don't think we can assume this man has her.  However, it would be interesting to see if he has any ties to father, girlfriend, grandparents or others involved.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1188 on: February 15, 2009, 12:13:55 PM »

I don't think we can assume this man has her.  However, it would be interesting to see if he has any ties to father, girlfriend, grandparents or others involved.

oh for sure, I never assume anything. I just meant, "he", as in whoever the HE is that has this child.  I am not convinced of anything yet.  The man was arrested in the same county as Haileigh,,and gone missing in same county, near her home. All speculation, because, I am sure there are enough pervs right accross the street from the house, for us to convict too.

I live in a rural area, and there are so many pervs here, you can not throw a stick without hitting one. It seems they live these rural areas, cause they can do their dirty deeds without being taken seriously.  I am glad, that finally, these pervs are getting attention, as to how easy it is for them to be released out into the world, to continue their journey of destruction.

MAybe at least one of them , will be a bit more fearful to take another child.  If WE as society stop acepting them stealing and murdering our loved ones, then they could not flourish as they do.  jmo, mio
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1189 on: February 15, 2009, 12:23:10 PM »

oh for sure, I never assume anything. I just meant, "he", as in whoever the HE is that has this child.  I am not convinced of anything yet.  The man was arrested in the same county as Haileigh,,and gone missing in same county, near her home. All speculation, because, I am sure there are enough pervs right accross the street from the house, for us to convict too.

I live in a rural area, and there are so many pervs here, you can not throw a stick without hitting one. It seems they live these rural areas, cause they can do their dirty deeds without being taken seriously.  I am glad, that finally, these pervs are getting attention, as to how easy it is for them to be released out into the world, to continue their journey of destruction.

MAybe at least one of them , will be a bit more fearful to take another child.  If WE as society stop acepting them stealing and murdering our loved ones, then they could not flourish as they do.  jmo, mio

I AGREE!   On of my favorite saying is that all evil requires is for good people to do nothing. Each time we allow these monsters to live near us, work near us and have contact with good and innocent people we do nothing. I think everyone deserves a chance to change but not at the risk of children. I always think we should err on the side of the innocent - too bad if these animals feel unloved or put out - they are in that place because THEY did something wrong. When they prove they can act like humans they get treated like humans. Until then they are just dangerous animals that need to be caged.

stepping off soap box.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1190 on: February 15, 2009, 12:32:51 PM »

I AGREE!   On of my favorite saying is that all evil requires is for good people to do nothing. Each time we allow these monsters to live near us, work near us and have contact with good and innocent people we do nothing. I think everyone deserves a chance to change but not at the risk of children. I always think we should err on the side of the innocent - too bad if these animals feel unloved or put out - they are in that place because THEY did something wrong. When they prove they can act like humans they get treated like humans. Until then they are just dangerous animals that need to be caged.

stepping off soap box.

we can dream cant we...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1191 on: February 15, 2009, 12:34:44 PM »

I have to say after reading different reports on family members on both sides, I'm very upset. There are drug charges, domestic violence, dog fighting, etc. I don't have a good feeling about this, but if it is true what LP said about Misty's friend or friends have Haleigh, why would that be, and why haven't they returned her, unless so called friend is a sexual offender? The environment of these children is not good by a long shot.
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1192 on: February 15, 2009, 12:34:55 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I have not seen one yet, nor heard one here on news...

Thanks Mioyshi, you're a kind monkey!

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1193 on: February 15, 2009, 12:37:33 PM »

Searching, your avatar makes me laugh every single time I see a post of yours!!  I haven't even seen the new and improved one.....I'll go look now!!

*Okay, sorry for the o/t and I promise I'll stop talking avatars now!*

O/T  Thank you, I just LOVE your avi...   got milk?   

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1194 on: February 15, 2009, 12:38:49 PM »

they are moving the command center to Palatka:

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090215/ARTICLES/902151007/1002/NEWS01?Title=Officials_press_on_with_Haleigh_search

Does anyone have any more new news?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1195 on: February 15, 2009, 12:46:37 PM »

Just wanted to mention something really quick in relation to an earlier post that mentions a vehicle in the background that has the words Grave Digger on it.

Don't let that make you more nervous because I know that Grave Digger is a favorite monster truck that people who are into big 4x4 stuff are all familiar with.  My stepson has many pictures of it in magazines and it's a pretty well known one.

I'm thinking that someone in this gang must just be a fan of that type of thing.

Happy Sunday, Monkey friends!!

Info on famous GD truck

http://www.gravedigger.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSHcLUU_43c

Side note, here in my area, most of the country boys (red necks as they call them) have their trucks lifted. My 18 year old daughters boy friend has his bronco lifted like that with big tires. They have the "mud ranch" here where they take the trucks to go mudding and stuff.

oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1196 on: February 15, 2009, 12:47:35 PM »

Click here for photos.

He has the perfect look of the youngish cute-ish young man that becomes the punk slave b*tch of all the fat ugly badass dudes in prison. If this is a child molestor, I won't feel sorry for him.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1197 on: February 15, 2009, 12:51:05 PM »

I have to say after reading different reports on family members on both sides, I'm very upset. There are drug charges, domestic violence, dog fighting, etc. I don't have a good feeling about this, but if it is true what LP said about Misty's friend or friends have Haleigh, why would that be, and why haven't they returned her, unless so called friend is a sexual offender? The environment of these children is not good by a long shot.

for sure for sure, AND, most of these charges were either dropped, or a fine was in place.. One I noticed really shocked me, as father was caught hunting deer with a spotlight from the roadway, which is a BIG no no here in florida, or any where for that matter.

His le charges all seem to be escalading,, like he is more cocky because he gets away with all these arrests. I know a man, who shot a doe, out of season, and they confiscated his truck, his guns, his house, as that was where they found deer. These game wardens mean business.
So, how come this father gets away with all this?? hm, seems I remember his mother is in le there...someone correct me please, if I am mistaken.

Babies having babies, seems to be a reacouring theme this past year. And these babies play rough. But all have one thing in common, their babies do suffer, and no one seems to care, or if they do care, what help can be offered?  Three generations I see there at Satsuma, and none of them take the claim of Elder. SO, no respect has been taught to any of the generations.  The first few days, the families held different vigils, none of them banned together, not even for the cause of their missing child, grandchild, niece.  Such a shame for them all. Like none of them ever had a chance in life.  I just do not understand .

yikes, forgive me , seems I am chatty today..

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1198 on: February 15, 2009, 12:53:33 PM »

What was this about LP saying a friend of Misty's ?
I haven't heard a peep about this one. 
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1199 on: February 15, 2009, 01:06:37 PM »

Was Haleigh sleeping in a bed in front of the TV??
I have heard two different statements regarding this.  Why the inconsistencies.

The latest I had heard was that in the one bedroom there was a double mattress on the floor and then a youth bed in the same room.  Junior and GF in double and Haleigh in the youth bed.  But then, that was yesterday's story.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.