April 18, 2024, 07:00:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings 5, Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #1 2/10/09-2/20/09  (Read 649142 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1220 on: February 15, 2009, 03:21:33 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,493230,00.html

Authorities Searching for Florida Girl Notified of Missing Sex Offender
Sunday , February 15, 2009

Police searching for missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings were notified about a missing Florida sex offender, but stopped short of calling the man a suspect in the girl's disappearance, Ocala.com reports.

Chad Eugene Reynolds, 25, was last seen Feb. 1 leaving his mother's home in Ochlawaha, Fla. — about two hours from Haleigh's home — police said. He was reported missing on Friday.

Reynolds reportedly borrowed a car from a friend and then later called to say the vehicle had broken down near the Marion/Lake County Lines, according to the Marion County Sheriff's Office. The car was located in an undisclosed location south of Marion County, but Reynolds was nowhere to be found.

Reynolds was sentenced in Putnum County — the same county where Haleigh was reported missing Feb. 10 — to seven years in prison for armed burglary and lewd and lascivious molestation of a child younger than 12. The incident happened in September of 2002.

Maj. Chris Blair told Ocala.com that the Marion County Sheriff's Office contacted the Putnum County Sheriff's Office about Reynolds.

Authorities said their first concern is Reynolds' safety, but added that he will likely be arrested for failing to report to his probation officer.

Click here for photos.

Reynolds was released in November and is on 10 years of community supervision, Ocala.com reports.

Haleigh was discovered missing from her Satsuma, Fla. home by her father's girlfriend, Misty Croslin. The father, Ronald Cummings, said Haleigh had gotten up to use the bathroom, and when she didn't return, Croslin went to look for her and noticed the back door of the mobile home they shared was open.

Police believe the girl was abducted.

Chief Deputy Rick Ryan of the Putnam County Sheriff's Department said in a news conference investigators continue to interview family members, their friends and others. Everyone is considered a potential person of interest.

"We're frustrated, of course, but the No. 1 mission is to find the little girl and return her to her family," he said. "We haven't lost our motivation or our drive."

As a registered sexual predator, Reynolds is required to report to his mother's house everyday, according to Ocala.com.

"We're handling it like any missing and endangered person. We're concerned for his safety because his mother said he hasn't done anything like this before," Marion County Sheriff's Capt. Tommy Bibb said.

Goodness! I wonder if Misty had any connection to him?
This guy was reported missing Fri but he actually hadn't been seen since
Feb 1 per article. He left his moms in Seminole county, car was found Lake/Marion county area.
That does have him moving upward in the state and possibly towards Putnam county.

Here is a county map of FL.....http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/maps/florida_map.html

Not saying it could be him because I do agree with others the stories just keep changing.

Also in the picture of bio mom look also at right in the middle above the group...Stoner.
I would assume lifestyle might be the reason he has full custody. JMO

Funny his photo is online - for Most Wanted Absconders Sex Offenders - State of Florida - I was looking yesterday ...

Nice sweet face ... Yah Right

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/offenderSearchNav.do

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #1221 on: February 15, 2009, 03:21:58 PM »

However this picture on wall on left would be weed

And this is the poster behind them. I found it on allposters and saved to my photobucket. I guess they trip on mushrooms, too.

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1222 on: February 15, 2009, 03:22:21 PM »

And this is the poster behind them. I found it on allposters and saved to my photobucket. I guess they trip on mushrooms, too.
OOPS!

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1223 on: February 15, 2009, 03:25:17 PM »

depends what varity of bamboo

Why would anyone hang bamboo leaves??  as for drying,yes,common practice is to hang the "buds" or plans, but my bro use to take leaves and hang to dry for his own personal use...
I am sure you are right there could not possibly be any other reason.  I am wrong for suggesting that it was anything else.  Please forgive me.

umm was just asking as I am not familiar with Bamboo... so was curious of uses... sorry for asking....

I know nothing about bamboo, except that it has shoots.

That totally looked like pot to me - and the practice is to hang it upside while it dries so that all the THC gets evenly distributed.

thats in terms of hanging the whole plant. the leaves themselves arent big enough to yield very much at all. to have enough leaves to dry at the same time, as opposed to the entire plant, youd have to have a whole lot of plants to just harvest leaves from.

those most certainly are not pot leaves.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1224 on: February 15, 2009, 03:28:28 PM »

In retrospect of Myspace -

I have looked at the myspace's of those who are part of Haleigh's world .... Hmmm.

There is a website that I am sure most of you are aware of, maybe not.
Dreamin' Demon. http://www.dreamindemon.com/

Their Purpose of their site (snipped from above website):
While there is no one goal in regards to what we are doing, there is a purpose. The Dreamin’ Demon is here to try and provide uncensored news in regards to criminals and their victims. Unlike other uncensored news sites out there, we do not try to throw the word “fu%k” into a story and call it uncensored. No, we simply tell it like it is. Politically correct? Tact? Morals? You wont find much of that here. We are tacky and we are proud of it. We want to shock, sicken and anger. We want people to be outraged and be vocal about the crimes we feature. Vent. Comment. Express you glee, hate, scorn, disgust. Do anything besides shaking you head and disbelief at one of the stories and then going back to eating your fu&king lunch. We are not authors, nor do we aspire to be. We are not experts, nor do we pretend to be. We are simply just like you. Parents, Friends and Family who are (somewhat) functioning members of society who read about these stories and want to spread the word and vent our frustrations at the same time.

They post real life stories for the most part everything centers around " Children" who have been harmed, exploited, hurt, killed ... by a family member ..seems to be the case 9 times out of ten. 

Why do I bring this up?  Because these Children who have been hurt, maimed, abused, killed by their own family members  - Their parents and or Perps Myspace is linked to their story if they one.

It squirrels my brain that you can click on their Myspace and it shows that they have recently logged in ... within the day or days...and yet they have either a Dead Child and or etc...that they were held responsible for their death, their abuse, their child being beaten half to death.
WHY are they NOT in Jail ?

You have to poke around the site to understand what I am saying.

This is the link for Haleigh on this site

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2009/02/11/where-is-haleigh-cummings/

If you read up on this site you will find many Myspace accounts - the words that are posted and updated by these ppl who have been held responsible and proven by LE that they hurt their kids, step kids, girlfriends kids etc ...  blow your every loving Monkey mind.

They still state they are a Proud Parent etc..... 

I think it's usually law enforcement that is logged in.
No because there are New Posts from others and the Myspace owners adding - photo's, music  etc ...they are living normally and doing as they please. They have no shame. If LE was monitoring the Myspace - they would monitor it behind the scenes.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1225 on: February 15, 2009, 03:29:13 PM »

BUMP~For Kat Gram

It's in this video tha LP states his "theory" 

I could barely hear that - did he just give a Leonardism?

Did he say to media that he thinks Misty gave Haleigh to one of her friends?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1226 on: February 15, 2009, 03:31:01 PM »

Why would anyone hang bamboo leaves??  as for drying,yes,common practice is to hang the "buds" or plans, but my bro use to take leaves and hang to dry for his own personal use...
I am sure you are right there could not possibly be any other reason.  I am wrong for suggesting that it was anything else.  Please forgive me.

umm was just asking as I am not familiar with Bamboo... so was curious of uses... sorry for asking....

That totally looked like pot to me - and the practice is to hang it upside while it dries so that all the THC gets evenly distributed.

thats in terms of hanging the whole plant. the leaves themselves arent big enough to yield very much at all. to have enough leaves to dry at the same time, as opposed to the entire plant, youd have to have a whole lot of plants to just harvest leaves from.

well, it's been a long time for me, lol.

and you're right about the entire plant - I've myself only seen entire plants hung upside down.

maybe they have it up to give the party room more atmosphere?  like a decoration?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1227 on: February 15, 2009, 03:33:04 PM »

In retrospect of Myspace -

I have looked at the myspace's of those who are part of Haleigh's world .... Hmmm.

There is a website that I am sure most of you are aware of, maybe not.
Dreamin' Demon. http://www.dreamindemon.com/

Their Purpose of their site (snipped from above website):
While there is no one goal in regards to what we are doing, there is a purpose. The Dreamin’ Demon is here to try and provide uncensored news in regards to criminals and their victims. Unlike other uncensored news sites out there, we do not try to throw the word “fu%k” into a story and call it uncensored. No, we simply tell it like it is. Politically correct? Tact? Morals? You wont find much of that here. We are tacky and we are proud of it. We want to shock, sicken and anger. We want people to be outraged and be vocal about the crimes we feature. Vent. Comment. Express you glee, hate, scorn, disgust. Do anything besides shaking you head and disbelief at one of the stories and then going back to eating your fu&king lunch. We are not authors, nor do we aspire to be. We are not experts, nor do we pretend to be. We are simply just like you. Parents, Friends and Family who are (somewhat) functioning members of society who read about these stories and want to spread the word and vent our frustrations at the same time.

They post real life stories for the most part everything centers around " Children" who have been harmed, exploited, hurt, killed ... by a family member ..seems to be the case 9 times out of ten. 

Why do I bring this up?  Because these Children who have been hurt, maimed, abused, killed by their own family members  - Their parents and or Perps Myspace is linked to their story if they one.

It squirrels my brain that you can click on their Myspace and it shows that they have recently logged in ... within the day or days...and yet they have either a Dead Child and or etc...that they were held responsible for their death, their abuse, their child being beaten half to death.
WHY are they NOT in Jail ?

You have to poke around the site to understand what I am saying.

This is the link for Haleigh on this site

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2009/02/11/where-is-haleigh-cummings/

If you read up on this site you will find many Myspace accounts - the words that are posted and updated by these ppl who have been held responsible and proven by LE that they hurt their kids, step kids, girlfriends kids etc ...  blow your every loving Monkey mind.

They still state they are a Proud Parent etc..... 

I think it's usually law enforcement that is logged in.
No because there are New Posts from others and the Myspace owners adding - photo's, music  etc ...they are living normally and doing as they please. They have no shame. If LE was monitoring the Myspace - they would monitor it behind the scenes.

oh, I misunderstood what you were saying and don't read at Dreamin Demons.

I hear ya, it pizzes me off too when people get away with this kind of stuff - even for a minute.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1228 on: February 15, 2009, 03:39:20 PM »

and you're right about the entire plant - I've myself only seen entire plants hung upside down.

maybe they have it up to give the party room more atmosphere?  like a decoration?

it could be, im not very familiar with bamboo leaves so ill defer that identification to someone more knowledgeable. pot leaves, however, do not have smooth edges as these leaves in the pic do.

given the posters in the room, id venture to guess that they do smoke some weed, all im trying to clarify is that the leaves that are hung up for whatever reasons, are definitely not pot leaves.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1229 on: February 15, 2009, 03:47:15 PM »

BUMP~For Kat Gram

in a way yes, he said he thinks Haleigh is sstill alive and that the gf had something to do with getting her out of the house and she's possibly with  gf's friends.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1230 on: February 15, 2009, 03:59:24 PM »

since we are on the subject of weed........i have wondered if misty had went outside to smoke weed or something or to a neighbors house.  propped the screen door open as to not wake the kids when it shut.  someone could have watched her doing this on occasion, waited and grabbed Haleigh when he had the chance.....just thinking out loud

Regrets, I've had a few......
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1231 on: February 15, 2009, 04:01:48 PM »

it could be, im not very familiar with bamboo leaves so ill defer that identification to someone more knowledgeable. pot leaves, however, do not have smooth edges as these leaves in the pic do.

given the posters in the room, id venture to guess that they do smoke some weed, all im trying to clarify is that the leaves that are hung up for whatever reasons, are definitely not pot leaves.

The posters probably came from Spencer's Gifts they sell a lot of posters and things to go along with black lights which I also noticed in the group photo. They also sell lots of things with pot leaves on them.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1232 on: February 15, 2009, 04:03:17 PM »

This is not a home of  Mr. Rogers  .... meaning not a place for Children
I have no idea's who's Home this is ..but seems as if they all are Parents of little ones.
Busy Baby makers ... Yay  who needs School ... High School is for ?????  Hmmph.

Sorry I am being a Meany Monkey - frustrated I yam.

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1233 on: February 15, 2009, 04:04:09 PM »

BUMP~For Kat Gram

in a way yes, he said he thinks Haleigh is sstill alive and that the gf had something to do with getting her out of the house and she's possibly with  gf's friends.
[/quot

why would she do that?  what do you guys think?

Regrets, I've had a few......
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1234 on: February 15, 2009, 04:08:28 PM »

since we are on the subject of weed........i have wondered if misty had went outside to smoke weed or something or to a neighbors house.  propped the screen door open as to not wake the kids when it shut.  someone could have watched her doing this on occasion, waited and grabbed Haleigh when he had the chance.....just thinking out loud

thats always a possibility. shed have had to have left the main door open as well, since it was discovered that way and was not tampered with according to le.

the kitchen light was on as well, which begs the question of why she would leave it on if she left both the screen and main door wide open, as one can assume shed not want any attention brought to the fact she was gone from the house, and knows the layout well enough to just turn the light back on herself once she reentered.

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1235 on: February 15, 2009, 04:26:51 PM »

http://incoldblogger.blogspot.com/2009/02/icb-detective-award-nominees-2009.html

HAVE YOU VOTED TODAY????
[/size]
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #1236 on: February 15, 2009, 04:35:55 PM »

If you go to the store called Spencer's gifts at the mall... They have those posters that are hanging up and a variety of "marijuana" looking products... I think the leaves that are hanging are fake weed leaves to act as a door curtain, like those 70's style bead curtains, exept with fake leaves on them... i know i've seen them at that store before...

and just because you have a poster of "shrooms" up in your room, doesn't mean you do shrooms... probably just like the poster, especially if they have a black light, because it lights up...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1237 on: February 15, 2009, 04:43:20 PM »

If you go to the store called Spencer's gifts at the mall... They have those posters that are hanging up and a variety of "marijuana" looking products... I think the leaves that are hanging are fake weed leaves to act as a door curtain, like those 70's style bead curtains, exept with fake leaves on them... i know i've seen them at that store before...

and just because you have a poster of "shrooms" up in your room, doesn't mean you do shrooms... probably just like the poster, especially if they have a black light, because it lights up...

hey i agree, thats what i always told my folks back in the day anyway!

pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1238 on: February 15, 2009, 04:57:53 PM »

This is not a home of  Mr. Rogers  .... meaning not a place for Children
I have no idea's who's Home this is ..but seems as if they all are Parents of little ones.
Busy Baby makers ... Yay  who needs School ... High School is for ?????  Hmmph.

Sorry I am being a Meany Monkey - frustrated I yam.

I completely agree with you.  These people are the exact reason that we need better sex education in our schools.  They should not be allowed to procreate until they get a brain in their heads and grow up!  Their priorities amaze me.  Always time to party, despite the fact that they have children who are not being looked after properly.  One does not have to be a wealthy person to be a parent.  However, these idiots should realize that this type of environment is not the best for any child (i.e. drug paraphernalia, odd sleeping arrangements, excessive absences from school, etc). 
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1239 on: February 15, 2009, 05:00:59 PM »

That's true, but I seriously doubt these people just randomly choose drug decor. I find it very hard to believe, with their drug history, that they would have shroom posters up for the "art" of it. I'm sure they have black-lights and I'm sure they turn them on when they're drunk/stoned/tripping. It does not make them frequent shroom users, but I wouldn't, for a second, think that they don't like or do shrooms. I believe they have the poster, cause they like shrooms, not cause it's black light. They could have gotten different black light posters, if that were the case. They could have gotten a different street sign, too.  I really don't give a crap one way or another if someone smokes pot or does shrooms. I just think that they do.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.