April 24, 2024, 01:26:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings 5, Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #1 2/10/09-2/20/09  (Read 649384 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1240 on: February 15, 2009, 05:17:56 PM »

Monkeys

My Gut thoughts are of this and just my thoughts period
Haleigh is a Missing child not by being abducted from her own Home by a total stranger.
She was handed off to someone and or Misty knows who has her ...
 -  my feelings are she is in the hands of someone that is a acquaintance of Misty herself and or of both her and Ronald Dad and yet DAD has not figured it out.
Misty is the Key and she is too afraid to state anything because she knows Ronald will Kill her.
17 year olds have not the capacity within to tell the truth when they feel that they themselves will come into harms way - for stating the truth - Teens are arrested everyday for not being old enough to understand everything they do within actions - they are held responsible. They are the first one's to admit it themselves " I DIDNT KNOW" .....
They do or should know Right for Wrong thats not where I am going.

From all that I have seen in Video and heard in audio -
And then finding out that Misty and Dad have only been a couple for 5 months - and knowing that Misty is 17.

Misty stating she loves the kids as if they were her own - That she called in and Said to 911 " MY Daughter" is missing ...  When even asked What is Haleigh's Birthday ...she could not answer prob because she only heard it once or twice. She did not know. Dad is not a Saint he has his own records. Dad is young, uneducated and is trying to wade through society with what he knows. He is not the sharpest crayon in the box ..
My Gut tells me that Haleigh is Alive and that she is with a person that Misty and Dad both know, yet for reason's each have not told each other of HOW they know this person.
My Gut is : This Person is not a good person.

This IS why you never tell people all your business when they are nothing more than Hang around and get High with Buzz Buddies ...friends in need are a friend in deed.
Like the Doc said on NG - Someone knew Misty would not wake up.
Well I think someone Knew Misty was not at Home when the kids were asleep.
I think that Misty is holding back. What alliance can you offer out of a 5 month relationship " being 17" living in a 25 yr old Boyfriends Home that He is putting his world responsibility upon your shoulders to care for his children and take care of Him.  You have only known him 5 months.  I am sure he has a Wicked Tongue and has displayed his Love "Hands on" to Misty for not obeying his rules ... if you get my drift. I am sorry Misty .. I love you. How many times has Misty heard that.
Misty: You have no where to go. You have no education. You have little or no resources. Your living in the middle of Nowhere. Your playing House being a MOM to two children that are not your own. And I am sure everyday those Words are Reinforced to Her by Ron. YOU are nothing. YOU are to do as your told. Lord have mercy.

Sounds to me like a hopeless life for Misty
This Relationship has been wrong from the get go and I believe that Unfortunately " Haleigh" was caught in the cross fire.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1241 on: February 15, 2009, 06:17:13 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/amberalerts/news-article.aspx?storyid=131404&catid=295

Ground Search For Haleigh To End Soon
Posted By: Mike Lyons     Created: 2/15/2009 5:11:45 PM    Updated: 2/15/2009 5:55:56 PM
Recommend Print Article Email Article Larger Smaller

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- The ground search for Haleigh Cummings is expected to end tomorrow unless there are new developments in the case.

Chief Rick Ryan with the the Putnam County Sheriff's Department says the Equusearch firm is wrapping up its search efforts today.

Ryan says the Sheriff's Office will search two more locations on Monday, then suspend any ground searches unless there is a big break in the case.

The search for Haleigh has been going on since Tuesday morning when she was discovered missing from her bed in her mobile home around 3 a.m.

She went to bed around 10 p.m. Monday night but has not been seen since.

Ryan says police have followed up on some 500 tips and leads with no success in finding the 5-year-old.

That includes checking on a missing sex offender in Marion County who has family in Putnam County.

Those family members are doubtful that Chad Reynolds had anything to do with the case.

Law enforcement officials moved the command center from the neighborhood to the Emergency Operations Center in Putnam County to better handle all the calls and tips.

Ryan says they have exhausted every resource including cadaver dogs in the search.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1242 on: February 15, 2009, 06:17:38 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/15/amber_alert__haleigh_search_continues_family_puts_aside_feud.html

Amber Alert -- Haleigh Search Draws 500 Leads
Sunday, February 15, 2009 5:13:32 PM

SATSUMA -- Search teams were back out Sunday, on land and on the water, searching for missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, who disappeared from her home Monday night.

At a 4 p.m. news conference Sunday, Putnam County deputies said nothing of significance was found on the sixth day of the investigation.  Chief Deputy Rick Ryan said he was confident investigators left no stone unturned in the search area near Haleigh's home.

Ryan said the search team has about two more areas to investigate Monday before concluding the ground search.

“This is not C.S.I.  We can’t wrap this up in an hour, we wish we could,” Ryan said.

Investigators have received well over 500 leads.  However, officials said some of those leads have been from people who are trying to get back at someone, for example “an ex-wife trying to get back at a husband.”

Officials said several people have inquired about Chad Reynolds, a sexual predator who disappeared from Marion County.

Ryan said although Reynolds has ties to Putnam County, investigators do not believe he is connected to Haleigh’s disappearance.

Family Puts Aside Feud
Meanwhile, the rift between Haleigh's family members could be over for the time being.

The family feud could be seen from the first day Haleigh disappeared, when her grandparents on her mother's side questioned stories Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, and his girlfriend, Misty Croslin, first gave to detectives when the girl vanished from her Putnam County home.

Croslin told detectives she went to the bathroom, and that when she returned, the girl was gone.

Haleigh's younger brother was also in the same bed with Croslin and Haleigh.

Grandmother Marie Griffis apologized Saturday as both sides came together to celebrate Haleigh's brother's birthday, and to search for the missing 5-year-old.

"We're going to unite for Haleigh, and tomorrow is Junior's birthday," Griffis said. "He'll be 4 years old."

The Sheriff's Office suspended a dive operation Saturday after a dive team turned up nothing related to the case in a thorough, five-day search of the St. Johns River near Haleigh's home.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office said more than 250 volunteers joined the dozens of law enforcement officers in the search effort Saturday, including members of Texas Equusearch, but did not find anything.

A spokesman said news Friday that investigators discovered items of interest in the home turned out to be false.

Investigators said the family is cooperating with the investigation
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1243 on: February 15, 2009, 06:36:28 PM »

Since the families are uniting and all, I just wonder when the bio mom will snap and stomp the day lights out of dads gf to try to get her to tell them what really happened??

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1244 on: February 15, 2009, 06:40:45 PM »

Since the families are uniting and all, I just wonder when the bio mom will snap and stomp the day lights out of dads gf to try to get her to tell them what really happened??

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1245 on: February 15, 2009, 06:44:09 PM »

I wish she would, but seems that bio Mom is a party girl. In this picture, I wonder if this is Mom's house? The green sign says "Stoner's Way". The poster on the left is Pot, and look at all the whiskey bottles on the shelves there. I also believe that is a beer can in the gals hand, as I see another can of beer in the picture to the bottom left.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1246 on: February 15, 2009, 06:44:35 PM »

Oh you know that tempation for me would be too great.......I'd be in cuffs by now

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1247 on: February 15, 2009, 06:46:08 PM »

I wish she would, but seems that bio Mom is a party girl. In this picture, I wonder if this is Mom's house? The green sign says "Stoner's Way". The poster on the left is Pot, and look at all the whiskey bottles on the shelves there. I also believe that is a beer can in the gals hand, as I see another can of beer in the picture to the bottom right.
OOOPs forgot to add picture...amd beer can is on bottom right not left,sorry
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1248 on: February 15, 2009, 06:48:43 PM »

Oh, what i wiouldn't give for an edit button!  The sign says "Stoner Way"....not Stoner's Way.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1249 on: February 15, 2009, 06:51:13 PM »

Oh, what i wiouldn't give for an edit button!  The sign says "Stoner Way"....not Stoner's Way.

Actually either one works LMAO
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1250 on: February 15, 2009, 06:51:14 PM »

I don't know, I just, looking at the pic in the article where bio mom had her head on Dads shoulder,dad had his head on bio moms head, actually had a flash go through my mind of bio mom stomping dads gf's butt and yelling tell me where she is,tell me what happened,while kicking the crap outta her... If that happens, Im going to be creeped out by myself.

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1251 on: February 15, 2009, 06:52:46 PM »

How true!
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1252 on: February 15, 2009, 06:59:21 PM »

How true!

Quite a collection, Vodka, Jack, Gin, Goldchlagers, wine, pot and a Rolling Stone t-shirt. Definitely a party type of place! And a young kids place- cheap shelves (look like the metal garage type) but and electric guitar!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1253 on: February 15, 2009, 07:04:37 PM »

How true!

Quite a collection, Vodka, Jack, Gin, Goldchlagers, wine, pot and a Rolling Stone t-shirt. Definitely a party type of place! And a young kids place- cheap shelves (look like the metal garage type) but and electric guitar!
Yes! Then on the top shelf in the center, it looks like a few pictures of Haleigh in a frame.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1254 on: February 15, 2009, 07:05:31 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coCdGvoE_2U

we see the pics of the party side, I just found this, nicely done...

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1255 on: February 15, 2009, 07:12:46 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coCdGvoE_2U

we see the pics of the party side, I just found this, nicely done...
Very touching, thank you.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1256 on: February 15, 2009, 07:14:49 PM »

Wyks

Not sure if it is confirmed that Ron was at work his entire shift or not but early on LE in a presser mentioned that the father was indeed at work.   By that I would think they confirmed that rather immediately.

To my knowledge the only mention of bedwetting was by Misty for that evening, and I watched one of the grandmother's state that Haleigh had not wet the bed in over 2 years in her care.   At this point, yes, I do think people heard that and ran with it...I skimmed several links for Turners Syndrome & there was no direct symptom listed as bedwetting but a few sites indicated kidney/urinary abnormalities at approx 30% in patients

If this sheriff's dept. has any sense, and I assume they do, then they would have confirmed immediately that Ron was at work his entire shift. If they said he was at work... then they have confirmed it, meaning they talked to his supervisor and/or co-workers.
I am interested in who might have seen Haleigh from the time she got home from school until bedtime, if neighbors saw her outside playing or whatever.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1257 on: February 15, 2009, 07:19:27 PM »

Wyks

Not sure if it is confirmed that Ron was at work his entire shift or not but early on LE in a presser mentioned that the father was indeed at work.   By that I would think they confirmed that rather immediately.

To my knowledge the only mention of bedwetting was by Misty for that evening, and I watched one of the grandmother's state that Haleigh had not wet the bed in over 2 years in her care.   At this point, yes, I do think people heard that and ran with it...I skimmed several links for Turners Syndrome & there was no direct symptom listed as bedwetting but a few sites indicated kidney/urinary abnormalities at approx 30% in patients

If this sheriff's dept. has any sense, and I assume they do, then they would have confirmed immediately that Ron was at work his entire shift. If they said he was at work... then they have confirmed it, meaning they talked to his supervisor and/or co-workers.
I am interested in who might have seen Haleigh from the time she got home from school until bedtime, if neighbors saw her outside playing or whatever.

JMO~but I think the sheriff's office has learned alot from the Caylee case and is holding alot close to the vest, even the searchers weren't given any info until they set out to search and they are still holding the trailer and returning to it over and over. I'm sure they no about whether or not she was at school or if any neighbors saw her Monday after school, but it's in their best interest to keep those details to themselves so the "suspects" won't lawyer up.

I can't recall a case where they have kept the home this long........

[
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1258 on: February 15, 2009, 07:36:45 PM »

How true!

Yes! Then on the top shelf in the center, it looks like a few pictures of Haleigh in a frame.
Where are these pictures???  I missed them.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1259 on: February 15, 2009, 07:36:49 PM »

Geraldo is supposed to have Haleigh's grandmother & aunt (I believe) and also George Anthony tonight at 10pm ET. (Fox)

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.